Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the lecture theatre emptied, leaving just the three of them gathered around the table at the front.

"So, I bet you're wondering why I've asked you to stay back."

"Yeh Miss, I've got places to be and things to do," came the rather unsophisticated yet disgruntled reply from Charlie.

"But Charlie, having graced us with your presence I thought you might be up for a little extra learning."

"Ugh, you gotta be joking. I spent the last hour listening to you telling tales of sex demons and you think I wanna do some more."

"Oh Charlie, I do believe it will be to your benefit. A little practical experience is worth so much more than the lectures alone. I'm sure even a couple of lesbians like us could teach you a thing or two, isn't that right Miss Duchamp."

Steffi giggled before replying.

"Yes, I'm sure we could teach big boy here a thing or two."

It was Charlie who broke out laughing next.

"Ah, I get it now. This is all about the other evening and me calling Stephanie a little lessie and calling you ginger nuts. It was all a joke, ha ha. Now come on Miss, I've got somewhere I need to be."

There was a pause, a pause at least in the talking. Emma on the other hand was focusing all of her mental thoughts on the lad standing in front of her. Suggestive thoughts, passionate thoughts, seductive thoughts.

"You think we can let it drop so easily? I think, if nothing else, you owe young Ms Duchamp here a little apology."

". . . sorry," came a rather blunt and insincere reply.

"Oh no Charlie, I think you owe her a little more than that. Now, why don't you think what you could do to make her feel better. I'm sure there's something you must be good at."

With that Emma focussed her thoughts once more, projecting a mental image of young sweet pussy, of a long wet tongue and the screams of delight of a young woman cumming. She could sense Charlie starting to relax slightly, his eyes becoming a little distant and glazed.

"I think you know what you need to do Charlie; how to make it up to her. But then how about me? What was it you called me . . . ginger nuts?"

"But Miss, please . . . I need . . . I can't . . . "

"Now Charlie, how about I show you that I'm no more a lesbian than you are? What do you say?"

Emma's thoughts turned to an image of a huge cock, a hand gently stroking it to hardness and finally a pussy enveloping the whole length in its soft warm folds.

"You want it don't you Charlie. You want my pussy around your cock. You want to see if a lesbian pussy fucks differently to a normal pussy."

His eyes were totally glazed, as if transfixed.

"But what if the lesbian pussy wasn't just a lesbian pussy. What if you could fuck a real live succubus. What if you could bring the stories from earlier to life. Your choice Charlie. Just say the word."

Another pause whilst Emma continued to focus her mind on the young lad. This time the image was of his face, a picture of delight as he came hard from all the attention.

"Go on Charlie, what do you want?"

Eventually he spoke, tentatively at first but gaining confidence.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry ginger . . . sorry Miss. I'm sure I can do something to make it up to you."

"Now, that's better Charlie," Emma smiled back "but we'd better see what out little lesbian friend thinks about your apology. So Ms Duchamp, I mean Steffi, what do you think? Do you think big boy here could do enough to make it up to you also?"

Steffi smiled. She had been impressed with the way in which her roommate had managed to convince the young lad that he wanted the two of them yet at the same time making him think he was the one in control.

"Oh yes," came a giggled reply "but not here. We need somewhere a little more intimate I think."

"You know what Steffi, you're right. Charlie, any ideas where we could go? How about your place? Is that nice and private?"

There was another pause before Charlie spoke once more.

"You know what ladies, why don't you come with me to my place and let me try and make it up to you? What do you say?"

The way he responded was almost as if he was in his own world, taking on the suggestions from around but responding as if he was leading the conversation. It was Charlie who knew what he wanted and it was Charlie who was going to make sure he got what he wanted.

"It's just a short walk. We can go now if you want?" he continued.

With that the three left the university and headed off campus to Charlie's flat. The building was typical student accommodation, a large house over three floors now split into individual flats. Charlie's was on the top floor. He unlocked the door and they entered. Emma was last to walk inside and shut the door behind herself, discreetly flicking the catch on the lock at the same time. There was no way that anyone else was going to enter the flat even if they had a key.

It wasn't the biggest of places but definitely private and definitely comfortable. There were three rooms, a kitchen cum diner cum living room, a bathroom and the bedroom. It was the latter where Charlie led them. A reasonably sized room definitely decorated by a man. The room was dominated by a large king size bed but that wasn't the most unusual feature. That prize went to the mirrors adorning two of the walls and another fixed to the ceiling. Either Charlie was a closet narcissus or he liked a good view of whatever went on in his closest quarters. The only open wall not adorned by mirrors was lined with a wardrobe in one corner, desk under the window and a leather armchair in the other corner.

"So Miss. What do you think to my little pad?"

"It's perfect Charlie, just perfect," came Emma's reply "but aren't you forgetting why we came here?"

Emma walked up to the young lad and, standing on tiptoes with one arm around his shoulders, gave him a peck on the lips. With her free arm she reached down and ran her hand over his crotch, feeling for the hidden present inside.

"Remember, that's all mine," she whispered squeezing tight on his hardening manhood "but first you need to take care of little Steffi and you're not going to do it dressed like that, are you?"

Another kiss on the lips before Emma continued.

"Now, if you don't mind I'm just going to make myself comfortable and watch the show."

It was in the armchair that Emma plonked herself. For now, at least, she was intent to just sit back and watch.

Within minutes Charlie was standing naked, a semi erect cock now on full display. For all he was a bit thick and uncouth, what he lacked in manners he surely made up for in the body department. He was a member of the rugby club and you could see why.

Emma watched as Charlie turned his attention to the young Steffi. Slowly he eased her tube dress up and over her head, revealing a matching black set of near transparent underwear. The bra was first to go releasing Steffi's melons, followed almost immediately by the matching knickers. So here was Steffi, nude but for a pair of gladiator sandals, the straps of which wound their way up her calves.

It was at this point that Steffi turned and winked back at Emma. She was going to be in control from now on and started by pushing Charlie back towards the bed, one push, two and then, slipping her foot behind his, a final push. Charlie fell back in a heap on the bed and within seconds Steffi had climbed on top, straddling his groin but with no intent of letting him penetrate her.

Slowly Steffi ground her pussy up and down the length of his rod, more for her own pleasure and to get her love juices running than to get him off. She could feel his manhood hardening under her pussy lips though and knew that she was giving the young lad a clear view of her bouncing tits as she moved along his cock. Finally, happy that she was ready, Steffi leant forward, dangling her melons just in front of his face and at the same time providing Emma with a clear view of her now swollen pussy lips. There was even a slight, evocative, wiggle of her arse towards her voyeur of a lover.

Charlie got the message and latched on to the nipple dangling closest to his mouth, nibbling slightly before sucking it full into his mouth and finally pulling off the hard nub with an audible plop. One melon after the other he repeated the treatment, Steffi responding in kind with a gasp as he nibbled on the sensitive nub and a slight moan as he pulled off again.

In the chair, watching her lovers torment, Emma had involuntarily started to hike up her skirt revealing her pastel yellow knickers. She continued to watch the show, a hand now between her legs rubbing gently at her pussy lips through the soft fabric.

Steffi must have heard the movement behind as she sat upwards and turned her head around to take a look. Seeing Emma rubbing herself off, Steffi smiled, winked and then shuffled herself around on top of the young lad until she was facing her lover with her cute arse now a matter of inches from Charlie's face. Steffi was kneeling with a leg over each of the lad's arms, in effect making him hers to do with as she wished. She leant forward heading for his semi erect cock, dangling her melons down and allowing her hard nipples to rub up and down his manhood. A wiggle of her ass told Charlie that she wanted some attention.

There was an audible low gasp as a long tongue flicked out at her pussy lips. Steffi waited and, yes, there it was again running almost the whole length of her crack. The tongue repeated its journey time after time. It was enough to tease but not to get her off. The latter though was Steffi's desire. This young lad was going to be no more than a fuck toy, but not with his cock. Steffi was going to make sure he put his tongue to good use. She shuffled back a little more, kneeling more upright and placing her now moist pussy just in front of his mouth.

Charlie didn't need asking twice and dipped his tongue between the engorged lips, seeking the opening to her love canal. Another gasp as his tongue found its target and rimmed around the opening before pushing just inside. Steffi just knelt there, eyes closed, enjoying the attention down below. His tongue probed at her love canal before pulling out, flicking over her hardening clit and then once again probing back into her.

Steffi didn't notice her lover undo the buttons on her blouse. Before long it was open all the way revealing Emma's pastel yellow bra. Emma shuffled in the chair, enough to allow the blouse to drop off her shoulders and down her arms. Reaching behind she then unhooked the back of her bra and again let it fall. That was followed by the skirt and her matching knickers. Now naked, Emma went back to rubbing her pussy with one hand whilst twisting her nipples with the other. Her mind though focussed on one last message, this time aimed at Steffi rather than Charlie.

Steffi's eyes shot open as words appeared in her head, as if from nowhere. It was like a one-way conversation, her mind filled with the words of another. Steffi glanced down, spotting her naked lover playing with herself and knew immediately who was controlling her thoughts. She smiled and Emma smiled back. Steffi knew that the fun was about to start and she was about to kick it off. She reached down with one hand and picked up the lad's almost erect cock, gently stroking its length. Charlie broke away from licking her pussy, a small moan leaving his lips with the lightness of her touch running up his shaft. Steffi pulled his foreskin down, revealing the purple pink head, before pushing it back up.

"You like that don't you Charlie boy," Steffi teased, amazed at how quick his cock had gone from semi soft to rock hard.

"Mmmmm," was the incomprehensible reply.

"But you'd really like me to put it somewhere else, wouldn't you? Tell me Charlie boy, tell me where you'd like me to put your rock hard dick. Would you like it up my sweet wet pussy?"

"Yes, yes, lower your hot pussy down on my . . . ummmphh."

Steffi did lower herself down but not on his cock. Instead she lowered her pussy down over his open mouth, sitting over his face and muffling any further noise. She waited for the telltale feeling of his tongue back up her pussy but it didn't come. It was time for a little encouragement and she grabbed his balls with one hand and gave them more than a little squeeze. There was a muffled groan from below but again no tongue. Another harder squeeze and a slightly louder muffled groan. This time his tongue did go back to licking at her pussy. Steffi smiled, if he knew what was best then he would know that he had no option but to continue with the tonguing.

By now Emma had pulled herself up out of the armchair and had knelt down at the other end of the bed, her knees straddling the your lad's ankles. She leant forward and kissed Steffi on the lips before whispering in her ear.

"So, this is where the fun starts. Let him eat you out but once you've cum then hop off and watch the rest of the show. I'm feeling hungry now and this cock looks too delicious to leave alone."

Emma shuffled forward until she was knelt just over his cock, her already moist pussy lips warm against his rock hard manhood, her juices starting to work their magic. From his moans she knew that he could feel the delights of a succubus pussy enticing his cock. It wasn't quite time though. First and foremost there was little Steffi who needed to cum.

Emma shuffled even further forward, off his cock, until she was knelt directly in front of her lover. A deep lingering kiss on the lips and a warm embrace pulling Steffi in close. She could feel the way that Steffi was trembling under the onslaught of that tongue, which by now was deep inside her love canal. Still maintaining the kiss, that long lingering kiss, Emma moved her hands down and cupped her lover's breasts, fingers teasing the hard nipples. It was obvious that Steffi was close, warmth emanated from her shaking body and the moans she was making even when stifled by Emma's lips filled the room with the music of love.

Emma broke the kiss and winked at her lover.

"Ready?"

"Yessss, do it lover, make me cummmmmm."

Emma reached down between Steffi's legs, her fingers feeling across her bare skin to the apex of her mound and then teasing their way in between her body and his. Emma had one target in mind and was determined to find it, a small hard nub just inside the pussy lips. A gasp from Steffi told Emma she had found her target. She ran her finger end round in little circles stimulating the end of the young woman's clit. At the same time Charlie still had his tongue deep inside her love canal, teasing the tight pussy walls.

The effect was almost instantaneous as Steffi came, her body shaking hard as the big one hit, a glow forming on her skin as the intensity of the orgasm took hold. It was too much and within a minute Steffi had fallen forward into her lover's arms, her breathing ragged as she tried to regain composure. There they knelt for a good few minutes before Emma whispered once more.

"So, was that a good enough way for him to say sorry?"

"That was fantastic," gasped Steffi "the way you controlled him, he was wonderful. I could get used to this."

"Oh my dear girl, you ain't seen nothing yet. Now why don't you hop down and watch me give him a ride he won't forget."

Reluctantly Steffi climbed off, leaving Charlie gasping for air after the exertions of tonguing her pussy for so long. She sat herself in the armchair where earlier her lover had watched the games unfold. She now was going to be the voyeur and this one she was so looking forward to.

Emma leant forward, smiling at the lad underneath.

"Oh you were good Charlie, you were very good. That was some apology for the way you treated little Steffi. Now, if you remember, we were here to do a little extra learning as well. So what do you say, little Charlie boy, if I teach you first hand all about the succubus."

"I'd say you're mad and need to leave," he retorted.

"Oh but Charlie, that would be no fun would it."

Emma shuffled her body backwards until she was once more positioned over but not on his hard cock.

"You really want me to lower down again, for my sweet pussy lips to kiss your huge cock. That's what you want isn't it Charlie? To feel the kiss of a succubus on your manhood."

"You're mad Miss. There is no such thing."

Emma sat back down and almost immediately her tingling juices hit his cock, working their magic once more.

"Never felt a pussy like that before, have you Charlie boy?"

There was no reply, his eyes almost closed as he enjoyed the magic that those pussy juices were having on his manhood. Charlie had never felt so big, so hard, before in his life.

"Oh Charlie, looks like you've got one huge hard-on. Tell me Charlie, what would you like to do with it?"

Emma shuffled back and forth, camel-toeing his shaft, pulling back the foreskin and allowing her pussy to glide over his engorged head.

"It can only happen if you want it Charlie. Go on, tell me . . . tell me what you want."

"I want . . . I want . . . " he hesitated as if knowing what to say but unable to utter the words "I want you to take my cock inside your hot cunt. I want you to ride me."

"Thank you Charlie, I thought you'd never ask. Now why don't you lie back and enjoy yourself. Let ginger nuts here take care of your hard-on."

Emma lifted herself up and positioned the head of his cock at the opening to her now dripping pussy.

"Ready Charlie? Ready for the ride of your life?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Emma lowered herself down on his huge manhood, her pussy stretching wide at the girth of this monster. She knelt with the head just inside her opening, getting used to the feel a little before sinking further and further down the shaft. Emma had never had such a wide cock before and the feeling inside was something else. Her pussy walls stretched out around his shaft and she knew this would be one hell of a ride, especially when finally he came.

Slowly Emma started to ride his cock. Taking the shaft all the way out to the head and then plunging back down on it. All the way up and back down again. As she rode she watched the expression on the lad below. His eyes were closed, his breathing coming in short pants and low moans being uttered every time she sank back down.

"Oh Charlie," Emma teased "I do hope you're not going to cum too quickly. You will tell me, won't you?"

"Yes Miss, keep going, I'm not there yet."

Emma stepped up the pace, listening to his breathing deepening as her pussy walls started to clamp down on his cock. From the loudness of his moans she knew it was nearly time. One last stroke, up and then down, all the way this time until Emma was sitting upright with his cock fully impaled in her tight warm pussy.

"No Miss, don't stop now," Charlie almost pleaded.

Emma smiled. "Oh, I've no intention of stopping."

Charlie jumped as he felt her pussy work his shaft without her even moving her body. He was being sucked, no dragged, deeper inside and there was nothing he could do about it. Deep to the point of almost being painful he felt the lower pussy walls clamp down holding him fast.

"Never, fucked a succubus before have you Charlie boy? Now why don't you cum for me?"

Almost immediately Charlie felt a swirling sensation around the head of her cock. It was almost like a thousand silky fingers circling his sensitive head, edging him closer and closer to the point of no return.

"Mmmm . . ."

His moans told of the impending climax. A burning fire growing in the head of his cock as those invisible fingers continued their caress. The fire grew, the moans grew and then the head twitched as he reached the point of no return.

"Aghhh," he screamed as a thousand tiny teeth appeared to bite down on his head, holding him tight as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. Load after load of his sticky cum spewed out as she milked him harder than ever before.