Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smiled at the taste of her latest meal. He had a big cock and with a big cock came a big meal. She was so focussed on eating that she didn't pay much attention to the silence from below, to the way that Charlie was now drifting off, closing his eyes, opening once more and then closing again. This was the greatest meal she had ever had and she was going to enjoy every last morsel. It was Steffi's worried voice which broke her out of her feeding frenzy.

"Emma, is Charlie OK?"

"Oh shit," thought Emma as she climbed off his still hard cock. "I've done it this time, I've fed so much that I've killed the lad. Vincent said this could happen and now it has, and what's more it's happened in front of Emma."

Quickly Emma and Steffi both dressed once more, ready to make a quick exit if need be. It wasn't needed though. Emma's fears were misplaced as she heard the sound of Charlie breathing lightly, his eyes opening in a dazed state as he came round again. He seemed weak but at least was still with them. Emma leant over him and whispered in his ear, just low enough not to be audible to Steffi.

"So you see Charlie boy, there is such a thing as a succubus and you've just fucked one. Now, if you know what's good for you, you'll keep tonight to yourself. If I find out that you've been telling tales about our little encounter then I'll come back and finish the job off. Do you understand?"

The boy was petrified. "Yes . . . Miss . . . I won't . . . w won't say a thing"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back at the university, snuggled up in Emma's room the two women were enjoying a stiff drink.

"So, my dearest Steffi, maybe now you can see what I've become, how repulsive I am. I have until the second full moon to make a choice, either accept what I will become or find somebody to take my place."

"What I saw," replied Steffi. "What I saw was not normal but equally was not repulsive. You did what you needed to do, to satisfy your needs and no more. Whatever you choose I want you to know that I still love you and I want to be with you for ever more."

"But Steffi, that is the dilemma. If I do nothing then the changes will be permanent and I will end up living a life on the run, a life without you, for your sake at least. If I find somebody to take my place then I won't be able to live with myself. So either way we are destined to have a life apart. I wish there was another option Steffi."

There was a pause as the two lovers embraced. A long pause before Steffi finally broke the silence.

"I think you're missing one option though. How about I join you. We both become succubi and live on the run together. That way we will never be apart. Emma, please, that is what I want. I want to be with you, for eternity."

To be continued.