All Comments on 'Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 09'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

If you made it this far then thank you so much for reading this series. I've decided to that it is time to leave the story here with Emma and Steffi about to embark on the next chapter in their new lives. Sun, sea and an endless supply of willing talent . . . . surely this is paradise found. Anyway, it'll be down to you to decide what adventures they get into and whether indeed this is their paradise.

For now though, I hope you have enjoyed this series and if you have any comments they would be greatly appreciated.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed the series very much, as they have arrived in Portugal, there are n umerouse nudist beaches and secluded coves where they could have fun. Just a thought.

P.S. Ment to score you 5*s not 4 but can't seem to be able to correct it.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 6 years agoAuthor
PORTUGAL

Thanks sober71. For now I will leave Portugal to the reader's imagination but you never know I may come back to it in the future.

mBrowmBrowabout 6 years ago
Most enjoyable

Thank you for the fine series, quite imaginative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came for the steamy content, stayed for the plot. Amazing writing, couldn't put the book down until I reached the end. Thank you for such an invigorating experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
845 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES