Detective Spring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arden." I whisper through my esctasy and he growls. Then I feel his magic coursing over my skin, making it feel like he's touching every inch of me. I nearly cry out it hurts so good when what feels like lightning bolts shoot through my body making me arch my back off of the bed. I nearly scream when he bites down on my swollen lips... cumming hard. My nectar mixing with my blood has him sucking and licking as if he can't get enough as I shudder and tremble beneath him. I cant steady my breathing as he climbs back up my body and lays down on top of me, nestling between my legs as he lightly kisses my neck and chest and waits for me to become coherent again.

"Alys?" He asks quietly and I simply moan softly and try to nod my head, but I don't think it works as well as I want it to. "Ok." He whispers softly, and kisses the spot between my breasts. I wrap my arms around his back and up into his hair and let my magic gently flow over him. He moans softly as it envelopes him and gasps when I wrap it tightly around his length, feeling as if I was holding it in my hands. I stroke him and he moans against my breast. I flip him onto his back, straddling him, and lean down kissing him deliberately slow as I gently push his hands up on either side of his head and he moans again. Intertwining my fingers with his and pining his hands to the soft mattress, I firm my magical grip to stroke him harder. I kiss down his neck and he moans again. "God's, Alys! It feels like your hands and lips are all over my body...is this what it felt like?" He asks, through his moans and brings his knees up trying to get closer to me.

"Yes." I breathe, nibbling on his ear and then kissing down the side of his neck, grazing my fangs on the sweet spot against his pulse. He shivers beneath me. He lets out a long deep groan as I slowly sink my fangs into his skin and into his vein without the least bit of resistance. It splashes against my tongue... so deep and rich that it has me moaning softly. He frees his hands from mine and slides them down to my hips, gripping them tightly as he moans from my assault on his senses.

"This is such a bad idea." He growls, pulling my hips down and forcing his hips up to grind himself into me through his sweats. I wrap my arms around his shoulders with one hand up into his hair, tightening my grip on him physically and magically. He moans loudly and suddenly I feel his naked length pressing against my folds, but not into me. Making me utter a mix between a growl and a moan as he groans loudly and slides himself back and forth against my wetness.

I pull my fangs from him and lick the wound closed. The moment I'm done, he pushes us up into a sitting position and kisses me desperately, growling as he grips me to him. I reach in between us and stroke his sensitive skin lightly with my finger tips, making him thrust forward a little.

"Alys please." He moans against my lips, practically begging me to let him in. Instead, I smile mischievously and slip off of his lap, kneeling between his legs as he watches me wide eyed. My tongue flicks out and I lick him generously from base to head. "Oh god." He moans in disbelief, as I take his head into my mouth and languidly lick circles around it, down an inch and then repeating the motion, over and over again until my lips press against the base. He's larger than I thought from feeling him press against me, but who says immortals need to breath, right? He's growling deep in his chest and as I slip up and down his shaft, his hands gently intertwine in my hair. My nails dig into his thighs as I skillfully work his pole with my mouth and new heat blossoms in my core as he moans and growls above me. He grows a little bigger and tightens and his fingertips press into the back of my skull as he lightly pulls me to him and I relinquish my control. Tentatively, he slowly thrusts into my mouth and I moan, my only form of showing my approval. He takes my hint and loses himself in the feeling of me while still trying to remain gentle.

I push one of my hands between my folds to rub my button vigorously. It doesn't take long before I'm cumming again, moaning around his engorged cock buried deep in my throat. Moments later, I feel his hot seed spilling into my throat as his length jumps in my mouth. I savor his salty musk as I make quick work of swallowing it all and slip his softening self from me with a knowing smile. He flops back on the mattress breathing heavily as I stand and saunter off towards the bathroom. I clean myself up and brush my teeth and go back out to get dressed. As soon as I step out of the bathroom he's pressing me back into the wall kissing me deeply. Unfortunately, he's already dressed.

"I feel like I cheated you my dear, I was going for quick and you...surprised me." He confesses huskily.

"I'm sure I can find a way for you to make it up to me." I purr with a sly smile and he kisses me passionately.

"Good, because this is far from over my goddess. Now let's go home," He smiles softly.

"I couldn't agree more." I sigh. It would be a long drive home, but with my new family at my side at least I would be in good company.

12