Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah walked over to her mother and grabbed her arm with inhuman strength.

"He must possess you," Leah said with a cold, flat voice.

"What? What's got into you? Let go of my arm right now, young lady!"

Leah's hellish instincts rushed throughout her body, transforming her in and out. Her eyes turned black while she stared at her confused and scared mother.

"Oh my God! Honey, your eyes! What's wrong with your eyes?!"

Leah ripped her mother's robe away and pushed her to the ground. Reaching for her panties, Leah looked at her mother with a malevolent smile, knowing perfectly well what was coming for her.

"Leah! What are you doing?! Get off me!"

The possessed woman extended her tongue obscenely, reaching for her mother's mouth. Corinna watched her daughter's face in terror while she helplessly tried to defend herself.

"Noo!! Stop this!!"

Corinna was scared and confused. Her own daughter was assaulting her. She felt Leah's tongue touching her lips... it was cold.

Leah threw her head back, grunting and moaning loudly, scaring her mother even more. The young woman's body started to tremble and shudder just before a large red proboscis extended from her pussy.

The cold, pulsating appendage curved down and swiftly penetrated Corinna's pussy. It squirmed within the tight cavity, finding traction to reach deeper inside. The pseudo-phallus had to act quickly, since it could not exist for long out in the open, in the realm of humans.

Corinna grunted with astonishment and disbelief. She couldn't understand what was happening. The initial cold sensation in her pussy slowly turned into an unbearable heat that radiated across her struggling body. The older woman felt a numbness clouding her thoughts while the messenger from hell melted within her loins.

By the time the appendage was almost completely inside of her, Corinna was not resisting anymore. Her arms rested loosely by her sides as her eyes rolled back into her head. In contrast, her clitoris and her nipples became alive, swelling and pulsating at the rhythm of her racing heart.

Leah moved down her mother's limp body, licking her luscious breasts, then further down to her pussy. She shoved her long tongue deeply, trying to match the hellish messenger lodged inside her mother's womb. Corinna moaned from the blissful sensation, ignoring the fact that it was her own daughter between her legs. It felt so good.

Leah played with her mother for a while, until the time was right. The older woman's heavy breathing and continuous moaning were a clear signal that she was ready to meet her new Master; to begin her new life.

"Stand up and follow me," Leah commanded.

Without saying a word, Corinna stood up and followed her daughter. Her mind was completely blank and her pussy was on fire.

The devil was already waiting for them. Corinna stood impassibly in front of the monstrous creature, even as the numbing effect of the messenger was already wearing off. She mumbled a soft protest that was muted by the devil's voice...

"Hello Corinna. You managed to elude me all these years, ignoring your mother's instructions to use the book. But now you stand here before me, thanks to your own daughter... ha ha ha. This is so poetic; the whole family will be reunited again."

The devil positioned his hands to either side of Corinna's head and discharged the mysterious red light that penetrated into her brain. The woman's world turned red for an instant then everything became crystal clear. All that mattered was him, to obey him, to pleasure him.

"Let's fix this rebellious brain of yours..."

The instant he was done, Corinna reached a strong orgasm that made her shiver from head to toe. She lost her balance but her daughter was there to support her. Leah was jealous. Until now, the devil's attentions were devoted solely to her. But is was his wish to possess Corinna too, and his command most be obeyed without question.

"Turn around and beg for my cock!" the devil said.

Corinna did as instructed. She bent over, presenting her round, voluptuous ass to the monster, then said...

"Please Master... penetrate me with your gorgeous cock. Ravish me until the end of time."

"I am going to show what you have been missing all these years, my darling."

The devil shoved his huge phallus into the older woman's pussy, stretching the tight cavity until reaching bottom, and then pushed even deeper into her womb. Corinna groaned and shrieked in ecstasy, disregarding whatever discomfort she felt from the enormous cock and harshness of the penetration.

Leah was so excited, that she just couldn't stand there. She leaned forward and extended her tongue reaching for her mother's throat. The squishy sounds of her Master's cock while it hammered her mother's pussy was so alluring... she wanted to be fucked as well.

Corinna felt her daughter's tongue swirling around her mouth, reaching impossibly deep. Just like the huge phallus of the devil squirming within her pussy. She kissed Leah back. The enthralled woman didn't recognized Leah as her daughter anymore. She was another source of sin that shouldn't go to waste.

They fucked for hours. After countless orgasms from both girls, they were still going as if not a minute had passed. The devil was smashing his cock into Corinna's pussy with all his might, rocking her shuddering body back and forth on the shaky table that barely withstood the frantic ravishing.

"Fuck her, Master. Fill her with your essence. Make her complete," Leah pleaded.

"You are such a good fuck Corinna, just like your mother before you. And your daughter is such a delight too. I was right to choose your family as my minions."

Corinna actually feeling sorry that she didn't do this before. All those wasted years. Her mother had encouraged her to use the book for a good reason. She remembered hearing her mother screams from the basement many years ago, when she was little, but now she understood what those screams were about. There was no pain involved. Only pleasure! Pure, mind blowing pleasure.

Leah, rubbing her pussy with one hand, placed the other on her mother's belly, "I can feel your cock through her belly, Master. She is so full!"

"She is full indeed. There are a few things that you don't know about your mother. She likes women as much as she likes men. Now she is going to teach you how to suck pussy. Sit on her face."

Leah's pussy twitched hard while she leaped on the table and lowered her hips over her mother's face. Corinna lifted her head and engulfed her daughter's whole pussy between her lips. Leah felt her mother's tongue circling her pussy lips and lashing at her clitoris with astonishing expertise.

"Ahhhh...mom..."

Now there was no reason to hide from her daughter the fact that she had been a lesbian for quite some time. From all the women that had spend the night on Corinna's bed, her daughter's pussy tested the best.

Now there was no holding back from either of the two ladies of the house. Leah was becoming her mother's lover and they both had become sex slaves to the devil. Once again, loud screams echoed from the basement, but this time there wasn't a scared little girl hiding in her bedroom, waiting for them to stop. Everything was falling into place.

At the break of dawn, the Devil decided it was time. He shoved his cock hard and deep a few more times and then he discharged a vast load of sperm into Corinna's shivering body. Corinna reached yet another forceful climax. The hot semen that flooded her womb, quickly invaded every cell of her body, multiplying the orgasmic bliss. Corinna's world turned red, then everything became black.

Leah looked down at her mother's twitching body while the orgasmic spasms slowly faded off. When Corinna finally opened her eyes, Leah's pussy twitched with unrestrained excitement. Those eyes were now as black as her soul. Corinna had been completely possessed.

***

After the incident in Leah's room, Scarlet was really worried about her friend's behavior and wondered why she had cloistered herself at her home. Scarlet shared her apprehension with Dolores and they agreed to visit Leah and confront the problem directly.

"Let's go now. We can't waste more time," Dolores said.

"Okay, let's go," Scarlet responded.

Scarlet and Dolores found the front door unlocked and walked into the living room. Leah's mother was sitting on the couch, wearing only her bra and panties. She had an empty stare as she responded to the girls' question with an unemotional tone of voice.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller. Is Leah home?"

"Yes... she is in the basement. Please talk to her."

The two friends looked at each other with confusion and walked towards the basement. They were not able to hear Corinna's soft whisper... "He is in me..."

Dolores and Scarlet found the basement completely dark. They could hear soft moans coming from below.

"I think I hear something but it's too dark. I can't see anything. Leah? Are you down there?" Scarlet said.

"Last time we came here, I saw a light switch at the bottom of the stairs," Dolores said.

"Okay, let's go down. But be careful," Scarlet said hesitantly.

They walked down stairs looking for the light switch. When they found it, Scarlet's heart almost popped out of her chest!

"Oh my God!! It's back!!"

"Hi Scarlet. We were waiting for you," Leah said.

Leah was naked, standing with a sexy pose and the monstrous creature was behind her, floating in the middle of the pentagram.

Scarlet turned around ready to run, but Dolores moved to block the way. She stared back at her friend with eyes as black as the night.

"Dolores!! Your eyes! What is going on?!"

"I belong to him now," Dolores responded, "After I tasted his sperm, I couldn't stop thinking about him. It consumed me day and night. I had to come back."

"And when she did, I brought her to him," Leah added, "He possessed her the same way he possessed me. He gave us true pleasure."

The scared girl, shaking like a leaf, looked back at the devil as she heard his guttural voice.

"But I have different plans for you. You are very important for my plan."

"We know that your rebel look is just for show, Scarlet. We know you are still a virgin," Leah said.

***

A while later, Corinna was holding Scarlet with a firm grip, a few centimeters beyond the perimeter of the pentagram.

"Please Mrs. Miller. Don't let them hurt me!" Scarlet pleaded.

Dolores and Leah masturbated in front of their Master, waiting to be commanded. The devil growled and grunted, summoning the darkest powers of the underworld, while his phallus grew and extended to an impossible length, getting ready for his greatest act.

"Leah, your grandmother was taken away from me before she could accomplish what we are about to do," the devil said.

"Yes, Master. Please do to me whatever you please."

"Let your body be a conduit for my essence into the world of humans. Turn around and kneel before me."

Leah heard the devil's words and searched for the last remnants of purity within her soul. Her human body would serve as the perfect insulation for the devil's cock. Her eyes regained their normal color as she moved into position. "Use me, Master." she pleaded.

The long phallus waved like a serpent around Leah's horny body, until it stopped near her anal entrance. Leah felt him pressing at her anus and trembled with excitement.

"Fuck my ass deeply! I beg you!"

The devil shoved his cold member into Leah's tight cavity, slowly and steady. Centimeter by centimeter, the flexible phallus slid within her entrails, stretching her slim body to the limit.

Leah felt her body shifting and churning to accommodate the fat cock as it moved deeper inside of her. The intrinsic pain was easily overridden by the immense pleasure of serving her Master.

The hellish penetration would not stop, even when Leah's anus clutched down on the gliding phallus with orgasmic spasms. It wasn't long before Leah felt the devil's cock rising up her esophagus towards her open mouth.

Dolores saw the reddish cock emerging from her friend's mouth and her heart jolted with surprise and exhilaration. She leaned forward and licked the tip, tasting her Master once again.

Scarlet was watching the spectacle with astonishment, This is impossible! How can Leah survive this?

The devil's loud voice resounded across the room as he gave Dolores a command. She was next. "Turned around as Leah did. I will use your body too."

"Yes Master! Please fuck me!"

As Dolores felt the tip of the Devil's cock pushing against her anus, she almost reached climax. She raised her ass with eagerness, trying to accelerate the penetration. "Ahhh... yess!!"

Seconds later, Dolores whole body shuddered under a wild orgasm as the creature's phallus stretched her tight cavity beyond humanly possible. The young woman went cross eyed from a blissful pleasure that had no match in an earthly realm.

The devil's cock emerged from Dolores' mouth after passing through her entire body, the same way it did to Leah's. The two young friends were impaled all the way through by the extending phallus!

Meanwhile, Corinna pushed Scarlet forward, getting her closer to the waving phallus that was still growing.

The moment it reached beyond the pentagram, the devil's cock started to burn out of existence. But it absorbed Leah's and Dolores' human energy from every cell that was in contact with its surface, managing to survive long enough to fulfill its purpose.

Scarlet was scared out of her mind. She fought and resisted with all her might but Corinna was inhumanly strong. The devil's cock was already twitching between her trembling legs, ready for penetration.

"Noo!! Get away from me!!"

And then it happened! For the first time ever, the devil shoved his hellish cock into the warm pussy of a virgin girl outside the limits of the pentagram. He was so close now... there was only one thing left to do.

Scarlet screamed from the forceful penetration. The devil's cock pierced through her hymen, all the way to the bottom of her stretched cavity. She was in shock while a million sensations cluttered her mind. The fat cock felt hot and enormous, yet her pussy wrapped around it with unwanted pleasure. Scarlet had imagined her first sexual experience in many different ways, but none of them was remotely similar to this.

The devil began to move his hips back and forth, fucking all three women at the same time. Two of them moaned loudly from a blissful feeling that went beyond description, and the other whimpered from a feeling unknown to her until today. A sensation that was proving to be undeniably delightful, and this caused her even greater anguish and desperation.

The devil pumped hard and fast, grunting louder every time as his sperm boiled within his loins. This unearthly fucking seemed like an eternity to Scarlet, but just like seconds to her friends. At last, the defining moment arrived. The devil growled harder than ever as he released his cum like an explosion from hell, expanding his phallus as the fluid moved forward!

Leah also climaxed like never before, feeling her master's phallus enlarging within her cavities, carrying his hellish semen across her body, absorbing from her soul her last remnants of humanity.

As the sperm reached Dolores anus, she climaxed as well. Her body jolted and trembled with orgasmic spasms while the hot liquid flowed into her entrails, taking her human substance away. She barely hung to consciousness as the fluid passed between her lips towards Scarlet's pussy.

Having absorbed all of Leah's and Dolores' earthly essence, the sperm was now resistant enough to flood Scarlet's womb and survive the impregnation process. Scarlet felt the hot semen spraying into her fertile cavity and her body twitched from the strange and unexpected sensation.

To ensure a successful impregnation, the Devil pumped more sperm than necessary, inundating Scarlet's body to the limit and letting the remnants of his seed spread across the ground between the girl's trembling legs. Scarlet could feel her belly bloating for a second with every gush, before the fluid escaped through the tight space between her stretched vaginal lips and the fat cock lodged within.

At last, Scarlet couldn't take it anymore, and despite every desperate effort to suppress it, she reached a powerful climax that made her scream in bliss. Her eyes rolled back from a level of pleasure that she could barely understand. Her legs stretched outwardly and shook in rapid successions as the orgasmic spasms came down on her like a freight train, one after the other. She was having her first orgasm provided by a real cock. She was no longer a virgin, even though her virginity had been taken by a creature from hell.

Moments later, it was all over. Leah, Dolores and Scarlet laid exhausted on the ground, barely conscious. The devil slowly retrieved his long cock from their bodies with a squishy sound.

"She has been impregnated. I can feel it," Corinna said.

"Ha ha ha.. Of course she is. I made sure of it," the devil responded.

Within Scarlet's womb, an impossible event was taking place. A sperm cell from the underworld was fusing with a human ovule, creating a demonic creature capable of surviving in the human world.

Meanwhile, the devil slid back into the ground laughing victorious, "I will see you again very soon, my pets... ha ha ha ha."

***

Six weeks later, Scarlet was already displaying a heavily pregnant belly. She was permanently living in Leah's house, since her mother and father mysteriously vanished. Corinna was taking care of Scarlet with devotion, thus protecting the precious embryo growing in the teen's belly.

"It is time for your meal," Corinna said.

The older woman was constant mating with the devil, and this was causing her to produce milk. A special kind of milk that kept Scarlet docile and willing to do whatever she was told, no matter how strange it sounded. Now it was feeding time again... Corinna sat on the couch, next to Scarlet, and offered one of her luscious breasts.

"Come on honey, feed from me."

Scarlet suckled the bloated nipple between her lips and swallowed the fluid with zealousness. Both women moaned simultaneously. Scarlet couldn't deny a perverse excitement that sparkled in her loins and made her pussy stir.

Leah divided her time between the basement and the dining room, pleasuring her Master every way she could, and helping her mother to take care of Scarlet and the unborn demon. At this moment, she was rubbing her pussy while she watched her mother feeding her friend so lovingly. She felt compelled to join the couple.

Leah spread Scarlet's legs while her inhumanly long tongue snaked in the air, savoring the wet pussy she was about to taste.

The young woman shoved her tongue deep into her friend's cavity while Scarlet moaned louder, never releasing the engorged nub that provided her nourishment. Within her belly, the embryo stirred and shuddered, getting ready to leave the cozy environment.

A short while later, Scarlet was shuddering from the blissful throes of a strong orgasm. Leah's agile tongue had taken her over the edge like many times before. Except on this occasion, the intense spasms that rocked her entire body started to localized on her abdomen. The blissful convulsions were not fading away, they were getting stronger!

Leah swiftly pulled back as she saw Scarlet's water break. Her dear friend was in labor and it was time for the young emissary from hell to be born into the human world.

Scarlet grunted from the effort of delivering the devil's baby. Her tight pussy slowly dilated, allowing the demonic creature to slide out. She was afraid that it may be a horrible monster, but it was her baby and she would love it no matter what.