Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see bumps forming all over Scarlet's abdomen. Our baby is full of energy," Leah said excitedly.

"Push honey.. push. You can do it," Corinna said.

Moments later, the reddish baby finally came out of Scarlet's strained body. Corinna was ready to receive it with protective hands.

"Hello my baby. You are safe with us. You have nothing to be afraid of," Corinna said with a soft voice.

Scarlet fell back exhausted onto the couch while Leah and her mother admired the devil's child. It looked like a combination of a human and the monstrous creature that conceived it. A red baby with arms and legs like a human, but little horns of his head.

"He is beautiful!" Leah said.

"We must feed him constantly. Bring more girls and take them to the master. He will get them ready for the task," Corinna said to her daughter.

"I will," Leah responded, already making plans to lure more of her friends from school into the basement.

***

Six months later, the devil's child had already become an adult and his powers were getting stronger every day.

"Do you like it mother? Do you like my cock?" the young demon asked Scarlet while fucking her from behind.

"Yess... baby. Fuck me hard! Shove your big cock inside of me!"

Scarlet had become addicted to her son's cock. She could cum several times every time they fucked and she still wanted more.

"He he he... you are climaxing again! Your pussy is squeezing my cock!"

The demon heard Corinna's voice behind him... "Hi honey. I brought you fresh meat."

Scarlet, still shuddering from her latest orgasm, dislodged her son's cock from her pussy, went down to her knees and engulfed it whole.

The demon discharged a huge load of cum into Scarlet's mouth, just for the fun of watching her struggle to swallow it all. Scarlet moaned loudly and pushed the bloating phallus all the way to the back of her throat. She tried not to waste any drop but she failed miserably!

"Look Corinna! Look how much cum my mother can swallow!"

Corinna walked closer, dragging along a beautiful woman. The new victim saw the demon and at first she thought that it was a man in disguise... but she quickly realized this was not a joke. This monster was real! She screamed in terror!

"Don't be afraid. He will not hurt you," Corinna whispered to her ear.

"Bring her closer!" the demon commanded.

Corinna pushed the terrified woman close to the demon. His eyes began to scintillate with a sinister yellowish glow. He had learned this trick a few weeks ago and he was becoming an expert of mind control. He stared at the new victim with fierce intensity.

The young woman felt her heart jolting out of her chest. Just an hour ago she was having coffee with a new attractive friend and now she was standing naked in front of a monster. This had to be a nightmare and she was expecting to wake up at any moment...

But looking at those entrancing eyes for a few seconds, were enough to bring her under his spell. Her facial expression began to relax as her will to defend herself slowly vanished. A subtle wave of excitement ignited out of nowhere and concentrated at her crotch.

The demon shoved a finger in her pussy and the woman moaned softly. She remained stiff, staring at the hypnotizing eyes.

Corinna recognized the increasing power of the devil's child and she suggested that it was time to take the next step of their mission.

"It is time Master. Now you are strong enough to the spread the plague, like you father instructed."

"Yes! I am strong. I will spread the decay and soon the world will be ours!"

"The name of this woman is Dawn. She shall be you first subject," Corinna said.

"Her name is appropriate, since she will become the dawn of this world's perdition...ha ha ha. Let's move on to the bedroom, my dear," the demon commanded.

Dawn laid on the bed with her legs spread wide and her eyes staring forward, unaware of anything that was taking place around her. At the feet of the bed, the demon summoned the powers of hell that would help him accomplish his dire task.

The devil's ethereal figure loomed above the enthralled woman, eager to witness the beginning of the end. "Open your soul to me and your pussy to my son. You will live in bliss forever!" the devil whispered in the woman's ear. Dawn's pussy gushed with unbridled abandon.

She didn't even blink as the whole bed shifted under the weight of the demon's bulk. He positioned himself on top of her, aiming his cold, red phallus at her lubricated pussy.

"Get ready to receive my phallus inside of you. You will be my carrier of perdition," the demon said.

The creature moved his hips forward and shoved his fat cock into Dawn's tight pussy. A squishy sound was followed by a loud moan of pleasure escaping the woman's mouth. The long phallus penetrated all the way to the bottom of her vaginal cavity.

The monster began to fuck her harshly. Dawn just lay there with her arms limp by her sides, her eyes staring to the ceiling, and her body swaying back and forth, following the rhythm of the forceful penetrations. Only her mouth responded to the vicious assault, letting out soft moans of true pleasure.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Dawn knew that this was dangerous. She shouldn't be doing this. But her body was sending the opposite signal. His cock felt wonderful. There was no point fighting against it.

After half an hour of rough fucking in the missionary position, the demon lifted Dawn's hips from the bed, and started pumping her stretched pussy even harder and faster. He was excited to complete the mission that his father trusted upon him.

"You love this, don't you? Your pussy is twitching around my cock!" the demon asked, not really expecting an answer.

Leah's pussy was dripping wet. She knelt beside the wild couple, watching with exhilaration as Dawn's ample breasts swayed back and forth, in synchrony with her moans and her master's powerful strokes.

"Cum inside of her, Master. Fill her with your essence. Make her a vessel from hell," Leah exclaimed while rubbing her pussy with eagerness.

The demon made a strong last motion, keeping his engorged phallus buried to the hilt, and discharged a huge amount of cum into Dawn's womb. The sperm was black and thick, saturated with a hellish virus that immediately invaded the woman's shaking body.

Dawn reached climax too. She arched her back while her eyes rolled completely up her head. Her entire body twitched like a maniac possessed by the devil. A strange coldness initiated in her womb and spread everywhere, prolonging her orgasmic spasms for the longest time.

The demon jumped off the bed and watched Dawn with a grin of satisfaction. His job was done and now it was just a matter of sitting back and watch the show. His helpless slave was infected with the virus and it would keep her forever horny. She will mate with everyone and everything, dispersing the virus into the general population.

There was another presence in the room. The devil's shadow was still there, watching everything and laughing malevolently.

Leah continued masturbating, trying unsuccessfully to put out the fire in her pussy. "Please, fuck me too, Master. I beg you,"

"I will. But first you need to get a test subject and bring him here. Go now!"

***

After a couple of hours, Leah walked into her room bringing one guy at gunpoint. She had lured him to her house with the promise of a lusty night and then she pulled a gun on him, forcing him to strip and leading him upstairs. He thought he was dead for sure.

The demon was hiding and Dawn rested on the bed, shivering from time to time from spontaneous mini orgasms.

"Get closer to the bed!" Leah commanded.

"Alright! Alright! Just don't point that big ass gun at me!" the guy said nervously.

Dawn saw the man's cock and her pussy stirred. She was horny all the time and she couldn't stand one more second without a phallus. This man would provide a much needed release. She had to fuck him!

The man was scared and confused. Even more so when he saw that gorgeous woman kneeling on the bed, offering her perfect body to him.

"Please fuck me!" Dawn begged.

"You see this beautiful woman? All you have to do is fuck her all night and then you are free to go."

"What?! I just have to fuck her and then I can go?" the man asked with amazement.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just don't shoot me," the man said, then he thought, These bitches are crazy! At least I'm gonna get a good fuck out of this.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone so you can do your thing," Leah said, walking out of the room.

"I must have this cock inside of me. I must!" Dawn exclaimed, then she engulfed the man's phallus and sucked it with expertise, helping him overcome the stressing situation. She got him fully erect in seconds.

"Why does a beautiful woman like you need to force men to fuck? You could fuck anyone you want," the man asked.

Dawn kept sucking with mindlessness, ignoring his question.

Moments later, Dawn was humping on top him like the perfect sex machine. Her hips swayed back and forth, then up and down with with undulating motions as her pussy tightened around his cock every couple of seconds.

The guy soon forgot how he was brought into the room and started to fuck her with enthusiasm.

"Wow! You really know how to move!"

There was something about this woman that made his head spin. Her pussy was so tight and her entire body smelled so fine and alluring. He smashed her ass with all his might, shoving his cock to the hilt every time and making her scream in bliss.

I am so damn lucky. I am gonna fuck her brains out until she is begging me to stop.

After a couple of hours, they were still going at it like wild animals. Even when he slowed down a little, Dawn picked up the pace, forcing him to keep moving. Dawn had already climaxed a few times but far from bringing her some release, it made her even hornier than before. She just couldn't get enough.

Suddenly, the room got so cold that a small cloud of mist formed from the couple's agitated breaths. But they didn't even notice it as they were too engrossed on their mutual ravishing.

The excited man was amazed at his own stamina. He usually couldn't handle a sex session this long, but there was something about this woman that urged him to keep on fucking her. He came inside of her pussy with long, abundant spurts, but his cock remained hard and he just kept moving.

After several hours, the man was completely spent. He laid motionless on the carpeted floor while Dawn sat on his lap, milking whatever was left of him. The virus from the underworld that now infected his body was keeping his cock erect and at the same time, it was eating his soul away.

The next morning, Leah and the demon entered the room to see what had become of the man. Dawn had fucked him for so many hours, that the infection had accelerated to the maximum.

"Come with me darling. Let's see the future of mankind," the demon said to Leah.

"Yes, Master," Leah responded, following him like a puppy.

The test had been a total success. On the carpeted floor laid a figure that used to be a man. Now it was a skeletal gray body that was half dead, half alive. It was the first zombie!

"This thing right here represents the doom of your world," the demon said, pointing at the body.

"He is ugly!" Leah said, not caring about the fate of humanity.

Dawn was on the bed, looking down at the zombie, wishing she could fuck him some more.

The decaying man slowly opened his eyes, already feeling the irresistible need to fuck. To spread the virus. He would ravish every woman that crosses his path. The incubation period would be long enough for the women to spread the virus to more men, which would eventually turn into zombies as well. The fate of the world was sealed. At least for now...

"Put him on the street and let the pandemonium begin!" the demon exclaimed.

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.