Devils and Butterflys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esme's head was spinning and she was trying to look anywhere but down.

"Alistair, please, please fly us back down please i'm terrified of heights, and we'll be seen!"

Alistair chuckled.

"Esme i'm a demon, we've been around a very long time, do you really think we lack less intelligence than human beings?"

Alistair gradually began flying back towards the ground. He had wanted to show her more today. Do more. But he could see how terrified she was, she wasn't ready for the things he could show her, he would have to help conquer her fear of heights as well.

"Whenever we fly we have the ability to shield ourselves. We can't be seen."

Esme's heart finally began to slow as she saw the ground become closer and closer.

"We? Are there many more of you?"

Alistair laughed again, but he couldnt deny her innocence was very appealing and refreshing.

"You have a lot to learn my darling."

Their feet softly touched the ground and alistair let go of esme's waist, to his surprise she turned and reached for his wings, her delicate fingers traced the feathers that laced them. She had a childlike curiosity and alistair melted inside as he watched her.

"Your wings. There so beautiful." She whispered.

Her touch was so gentle, so soft. He remained silent as she admired them, he watched her with love until she eventually realised he was looking at her and backed away slightly. She looked away embarrassed as he pulled them back in. She looked pasty and shaky and he realised she would need some sugar after that adrenaline rush.

"It would be a shame to waste that dress, how about that ride i promised you, we can stop off somewhere for a bite to eat, i know you need it, after that." He smiled cheekily.

Esme watched as his eyes gradually turned back to their human colour and size. It was all so much to take in, she was having trouble keeping up. She nodded and followed him to the car as william pulled up the drive with a deathly look in his eyes.

12