All Comments on 'Diane's Desire Ch. 01'

by ElRoylk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interestingly

The story was well written, I almost got off myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Write a sequel to this story only this time fuck her and cum inside her.

Rachael

bumknee52bumknee52almost 8 years ago
Great until the end

Good scenario, logical. Hesitant but ultimately magnetic. All good until the end, which was just too abrupt. Good characters, night setting in the woods, and built around the ubiquitous cameras. I'm glad my dalliances with a woman similar to Diane were accomplished before everyone had a camera in their pocket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All Sauce

and NO meat! Show it, or just quit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The “all sauce and no meat” comment was puerile. This story was as much about the atmosphere as it was about sex, and that’s what gave it its power. There are plenty of simple stroke stories on this site, where the women all have Double-D chests and the men boast eight inch-plus penises, and the only character motivation is lust, If you can’t handle anything more complex, read those. But when the writing is actually quite good, and the characters are driven by more than just their hormones (although they’re certainly involved).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElRoylk@ElRoylk
334 Followers
And as always, I enjoy hearing from you and hope these stories give you much needed pleasure.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES