Diane's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"Oh, wow. Oh shit. I didn't really...wow, Diane, that was...shit, I didn't expect you." she quieted him with a cum covered finger against his lips. The thought of slipping it into his mouth excited her, but he moved her hand away.

Except for the sounds of moths beating their wings against the windshield, and the steady rush of cold air from the A/C, the night was silent. She really needed to cum, but she could wait until she got home and did it in the bath. His hands lightly stroked her chest, from her neck down to her nipples; and then they continued. She wasn't ready to let him fuck her; that wouldn't happen tonight for sure, and maybe never, but she didn't want to reject him either -- she'd always looked up to him. It was just...she hadn't ever thought about him that way. And now. Now he shows her this shit, but without any hint of malice. He seemed sincere in trying to help her. Still, she knew enough about guys to know that he had looked at all the angles. From a cool perspective, she had to treat this carefully: he had too much on her and Harrison and she didn't want him upset and going off doing something stupid. She flicked off the A/C; she wanted to feel the heat.

His hands traveled down to her shorts, his fingers struggling with the button; she waited, her excitement still building at the thought of her and Harrison being captured on film...and Johnno beating off to them. He pulled her shorts and panties down, she only helped him a little, her hands returning to his slumping member. She watched his face as he stared between her legs. She opened herself to him, letting him see in person what he'd been studying in photos so long. She knew her aroma was filling his nose; she wanted her clit to fill his mouth.

She turned in her seat, her back flat against the seat-back, reached around and leaned the seat to a reclining position. "You can look at me as close as you want," she whispered in as husky a voice as she could manage. She spread her legs wide open and pulled the lever to move the seat itself back as far as possible. "But you can't fuck me, Johnno. Not now, not tonight. Eat me til I cum, but no fucking. Okay?" She trusted him; he'd already proved his desire to protect her. He wouldn't screw with her now. Not with the promise of a future time. Hearing her own voice directing him to eat her sent a shiver up her spine. I'm such a slut!

He opened his door, sending in a rush of humid hot air. As he walked in front of the headlights, his cock swinging between his dark pubic hair, she opened the windows. She wanted to sweat. She was suddenly proud of her body. A year ago, she had complained to herself in the mirror: her breasts were too small, her hips to wide. But now, especially now, as a second guy was seduced by her, she really felt proud. Her eyes drifted down and she was pleased to see her tan line accentuating her breasts, the nipples and areolas brown islands in a lighter pink sea, surrounded by her early summer tan. Her belly was flat, the result of hard work and exercise; her muff hair a golden reddish blond. She opened herself as wide as possible, waiting for his mouth.

He opened the door to the back seat and crouched in. She got it; he was going to crawl over her, 69 her. As he lizard crawled down her body, she slid her hands up his chest to stroke his nipples. She could smell the musk from his cum, a drop brushed across her forehead as his groin slid down. And then she felt his hot breath on her lips; the anticipation of his tongue made her rotate her hips up to invite, urge, him to suckle from her. But each movement up moved him away in unison. Only his breath stroked her.

She could feel her clit stiffening, unsheathing itself, exposing her to him, but he still held off, studying her as she had studied him.

"Please," she quietly begged him, "please lick me; please eat me." Again, her voice echoed back as slut, slut, slut. Her insides were on fire even as her head was questioning what she was doing. So, her relationship with Harrison was exposed. And this is how she handled it? Stripping and spreadeagling herself for a casual acquaintance...an old friend...a member of the family...what is Johhno to me? His lips whipped her back to the here and now; he had brushed them lightly across the golden strands of hair that covered her outer labia.

"I love your smell." His words puffed across her clit, teasing her. "I love eating pussy, but I really am going to love eating yours."

She didn't like the term, 'pussy'. She still called her sex a vagina, mostly, 'muff' if she was feeling free and easy; the name excited her much more than the terms Harrison liked to use. 'Cunt', 'twat', 'pussy' - they all were a turn-off to her. Again, his lips brushed hers, sweeping away her thoughts with an explosion of sensation. He lightly ran his tongue tip down her bush, from the top of her waist all the way to the spot between her vagina and her ass. She squirmed in delight and pushed up again. He likes eating pussy...hmmm...who else has he been eating?

He pulled away again, leaving just his hot breath tickling her hairs.

"Please," she urged him again, a little more insistently. "Don't tease me, I can't stand it."

He shifted his body slightly, moving his growing erection over her nose. She crinkled her face as a strand of his cum smeared on her forehead.

"Kiss it," he said bluntly. "Kiss it, Di."

She hesitated. She'd only blown Harrison that once, wouldn't you know it was caught on film, and she didn't like it much. He was disappointed that she hadn't swallowed it that day, but the taste was too strong.

Johnno's smell was different, in some way, but the memory of Harrison's exploding into her mouth was still there. Again, he brushed across her, sweeping her thoughts back to the present. She moaned, and tried again to rotate her crotch into his mouth. She only succeeded briefly and he pulled away again, pushing his pelvis down and with it, his penis onto her upper lip.

"Take it in your mouth, Di, just like those pictures of you giving Harrison head." He pushed his tongue against her open slit for extra encouragement and she drifted her head back to let his penis head slip in between her lips.

The taste of his dried cum was different than Harrison's, she noticed immediately. Sweeter; or maybe her memory wasn't quite right, but she wasn't repulsed like she had expected. She gave it a little swipe with her tongue again, feeling the hole and scraping some of the gelled sperm off of it. He gave a little jerk and then she felt a small explosion as his tongue gave her clit the same treatment.

She repeated the experiment, moving her clit up into him in expectation. Again, only harder because she pushed into him, his tongue brushed her clit, and his cock pushed deeper into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around his shaft, pulling on it with her cheeks. He let it go deeper into her mouth and she almost gagged, stopping it barely in time. As she held it against the roof of her mouth, sliding her tongue around it, she felt him penetrate her, sliding his tongue between her labia; she felt his spit, or her juices sliding out between her ass cheeks. The tickling made her squirm, which he interpreted to mean, 'do more of that.'

They got into a rhythm, up and down, in and out, until she felt her heat building up. She knew he was getting ready to burst, his head expanding, the shaft pulsing with each pull on it. All of a sudden he pushed into her mouth and she knew he was coming. Trapped beneath his legs, she couldn't avoid taking it into her and prepared for the jet even as she pushed herself against his mouth to get as much pressure against her clit as she could. Concentrating on his tongue rather than the salty come spreading across her tongue, she felt the ball of electricity rolling down her spine, her vagina seemed to expand, swelling around his tongue and she arched her back as her orgasm hit.

Almost unconsciously, she swallowed the come mixed with her saliva and again was surprised at the difference in taste. This might be alright, she thought, as the waves of her orgasm swept through her, rippling back up her spine to meet the salty liquid flowing down her throat. Slut. You're a skanky little slut. The thought only made her clench her muscles more, pushing against his mouth.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12