All Comments on 'Dianne Ch. 02'

by rene_houston

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
poor little wimp

When can we have a story with a man in it?

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Wimp?

I don't see this as a wimp story. The characters here are consenting adults one of wants to see his wife kissing and making out with other guys, I myself could never do that but there are those out there who get pumped about it enough to push the issue. That is the case here, the husband brought the subject up. Invited in the first and pushed his wife to make a move on her co worker. The husband is the one pushing for more and more. The only question is whether he will push for full sex and will he get off on it or is he then going to go in a rage and dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pretty much the definition of a wimp husband

Sorry, gnf, but everything you describe fits perfectly with the definition of a wimp husband, at least the ones where the husband starts it.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
I couldn't believe what gnf wrote either

Perfect description of a wimp husband.

What real man wants someone else pawing his wife?

Only wimps who can't satisfy women themselves, that's who.

This is definitely a wimp story, nothing else but a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
There are two reasons

to write these stories: because you get off writing them, which is motivation enough in itself; and to please an

audience who appriciates a particular genre.

Keep it up, Rene. You're on the right track.

Ignore critisism fom whose who simply are not an audience for this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I see your stories are almost as bad as the ones

you give good reviews to. A wimp is a wimp, a loser is a loser, I can understand a man wanting to see his woman be used, but when does the man get another woman to have his wife watch him use? Now of course if you weren in one of those nice accidents in Houston and had your ball medically removed, then this type of story might be nice for you and for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
husband is very gay.

Really don't care about either.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Poor

Poor little cuck boy. Certainly is lucky that his wife is a willing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOW she HAS to fuck at least 2 or 3 other men. Surely she can be coaxed into going 'all in' .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good erotic story. We’ll written and good description of activities

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous