Diary of a CH Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erringfoil
Erringfoil
198 Followers

She wasn't appeased though. For the next couple of weeks, she watched me like a hawk, coming home unannounced, calling me constantly and demanding that I made love to her every opportunity. I was beginning to crack, so I called Sarah and told her it was time to put the plan into action.

Finally, time to raise the curtain:

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you the author of the smash hit 'The Diary Of A Cuckolded Husband', Marsha Tillman!

The room suddenly became dark as if to enhance the occasion quickly followed by the eager grasp of the crowd.

The author strolled silently and confidently up to the stage. The lights quickly came on, followed by a cacophony of shrieks, gasps and flashbulbs. Marsha Tillman, in the flesh.

I stood quietly on the stage, taking everything in. The expressions of the gathered throng were a complete mixture. I could hear them, Marsha Tillman is a MAN; no it can't really be HIM!

I tried my hardest I really did, not to look over in the direction of my wife and her party. As I said I tried, but ultimately, I failed. Her beautiful face betrayed a mixture of disbelief, panic and most of all - LOSS.

I waited for the noise to quieten down before I spoke from a prepared script. The next couple of minutes I explain who I was and why I had wished to remain incognito. I barely had a chance to take a breath before the expected question was raised.

"Nicky, or would you prefer Marsha?" This got a large laugh from the audience. "Can I ask, what is the reason behind your story?"

I pondered for a second, probably needing to give myself one last moment of resolve. Before I knew it, I was smiling; looking across the impressive room before I held my glance to the party on the left of me.

"My soon to be ex-loving wife and her lover and boss Michael Franklyn!"

With that I pointed in their direction and as the audience all glanced in their direction, I quietly exited the stage!

THE END!

Erringfoil
Erringfoil
198 Followers
12