All Comments on 'Diary of a Curious Young Man'

by Halin24

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but slow

I enjoyed the ending but it went pretty slow without a whole lot of action. The death in the middle was a little odd and didn't seem to add much to the storyline. It was a turnoff too, I was getting into it and then there's a death and the main character is on the floor crying and it took away from the feel of it. The ending was great though and I'm glad there was more. I would definitely read a continuation of this story, maybe bring in another girl or surveillance guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey, it was great...

I think some folks are a little slow...it was a diary for christ's sake. The death thing in the middle, while I could see it in a longer piece, was distracting and in MHO, unnecessary but it did set the stage for a more intimate scene. All I really missed was a little more at the end. No, you didn't need do describe the sex; This is a diary, after all...but it would have been nice to know where the whole thing went afterward. Still, I enjoyed it, enough to write this...which I do not do very often. Thanks...

acupacupabout 5 years ago
4 of 5

Unfinished. Wonderful work up... to be chopped off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalin24@Halin24
So, despite being two years late to my last prediction, i have finally submitted another story! Yeah, I know that I'm not reliable, not in any way, but i do try. With any luck there might be a few more available this decade, or the next...