Diary of a Curious Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
82 Followers

I didn't call in sick but I guess I will do so tomorrow. She told the truth: what we did last Monday was an introduction, this time it wasn't. Don't know what was worse: the cardio exercises, agility or strength. At least no-one was smiling this time. Except for Sally of course, she smiled through the whole session and shouted encouragements. I wonder if I can get a wheelchair delivered over night?

April 8th, Tuesday

Hell, it actually feels better than I thought it would today. Not good though, only better than expected. Caused some laughs at work today with how stiff I am. I could compete with a ninety-year-old, but would probably lose. Stayed in my office most of the day, copying pictures from surveillance. Still no Patricia in the nude but I'm still hoping. New pictures of Sally, but not really anything new anyway, I have seen it before after all but that is no reason not to drool.

Again she said she was impressed with the effort I put in . This time I told her it wasn't April Fools day so she could stop that. She looked hurt and I stammered some excuse that I was joking, but that I certainly wasn't impressed myself and felt even less so. That made her smile, I liked that.

She told me something I didn't know and as a result I have decided that I hate Patricia. Very much. I'm in an advanced group and the others have exercised for several years on that level! Patricia the Bitch decided I would be among them to show others it was a piece of cake and convince them to sign up, despite Sally's protestations. That was why she really was impressed: I got through it and lived to tell, kind of. I'm beginning to hope that Sally will make me her assistant instructor and that the Bitch joins my group! Hell, I will wear her out then!

April 27th, Sunday

Got back home a few hours ago after mom's funeral. She was only forty eight but still she is gone. I can't believe how fast things change. She was healthy and active and then, wham: a stroke followed by several more and she is gone. Didn't even get to say goodbye. Never knowing dad and with no siblings I'm alone now I guess, at least in reality. My aunt has never been interested in our lives and my cousins were five and three last time I saw them, twenty-two and twenty now.

What the hell, it doesn't matter, does it? I have my life to live and I will live it! Wonder though if there is some genetic factor with the stroke? Going to work tomorrow. First time in more than two weeks. Need to do something to stop me thinking.

April 28th, Monday

Not a great day at work, but then I didn't expect it to be either. Many condolences, shoulder-slaps, hugs and so on. Patricia actually took me aside and asked how I was holding up. Said that I could stay home longer if I needed it, could go home at any time if it turned out to be too much. Very sympathetic and concerned. Surprised me, a lot.

Stayed for Sally's workout. Figured it would exhaust me so I would get to sleep easier afterwards. She took me aside too, before we began, and asked straight up if I really should be there, so I told her why. She nodded understanding and started up. Bloody hell, I had forgotten what it was like, but the memories came back quickly! Didn't stop me from thinking though, and after an hour I made a fool of myself. I blacked out, totally. One moment I tried to keep up with Sally's tempo doing step-ups, the next I was sitting on the floor with legs crossed and Sally's arms around me.

We were still in the gym, alone, and I had no fucking idea why I sat there, why she was holding me, where the others were or what time it was. Nothing. Totally blank.

Sally said I had slowed down to a stop in ten seconds or so, tears flowing, and then I slumped to the floor and cried hysterically. She dismissed the group and stayed with me. That was an hour earlier. She had thought about calling a doctor after a while but didn't want to leave me alone and her phone was in her locker, and anyway I had seemed to calm down a little by then.

She was really nice and caring, she helped me to my locker and put on my clothes over my gym wear, got her own things and drove me home, making sure I was aware of where I was, who I was, what I had done and what I should do. When I was inside she left.

Now it is almost four in the morning and I can't sleep, so I write to try to relax. Haven't worked so far.

Guess I won't go to work in the morning, and after this I'm not sure I want to return there ever. What with the glances I will get from the others: the guy who cracked and cried like a baby, at work, in front of the colleagues? They will laugh at me behind my back, if not to my face.

April 29th, Tuesday

Finally fell asleep yesterday - well today actually - after all, here at the desk, pen in hand. Was woken by the doorbell and hardly knew where I was. Took some time before I got to the door and I can't have looked all that presentable. Outside stood Patricia and another woman. Sure, pile it on! Let me open the door for my boss and her companion dressed in a robe, unshaven, the hair a mess and hardly awake.

After I let them in we ended up on the couches in the living room and I just sat there, not knowing what to say or do.

The other woman was a company doctor and Patricia wanted me to be checked up both physically and mentally. Said Sally had told her about my breakdown at the gym, and now after some time for me to calm down she felt it was time. I didn't have to worry about getting back to work, this was only to make sure I didn't return before I was fit to do so. Sheila, the doctor, would do an exam and then when I was ready to return I had to see her again to be evaluated. Then Patricia left us.

Sheila acted more like a shrink than a doctor and I guess she might actually have been. She asked about 'recent events', mum, the funeral, relatives, how I felt, how I slept, my thoughts about what happened at the gym, how I felt about my job... If she hadn't been so nice, soft spoken and kind I would have called it an interrogation. I guess I told her what she wanted to know, but I don't remember much: I had to concentrate on staying awake. She left saying that I had to call her before I could go back to work, and to make sure that I got the message she wrote it down even.

After that I went to bed and has slept until now. It's almost midnight and I'm wide awake again.

May 9th, Friday

Met doctor Sheila again today, at her office this time. I was right, she is a shrink. We 'analysed the situation' and she cleared me for work, but added that I had to report to Patricia every day before I went home, telling her how I felt. Don't really know how I feel about returning on Monday but it has to be done at some point. With a little luck people have forgotten by now, and I won't workout with Sally's group, of that I'm sure.

May 12th, Monday

The day went well! No ribbing at work, no hint of anyone remembering. Except Sally that is. She actually hugged me welcome back when I delivered a package to her. Told her I wouldn't show up in the gym and she said she understood when I explained why. She said it was all in my mind though, that no-one else thought less of me, and she suggested - more like insisted really - that we should exercise together tomorrow. That was the word she used: 'exercise'. Said that we would take it easy and let me get comfortable again.

'Comfortable' and 'again'? I have never felt comfortable in the gym with her! 'Take it easy', I guess that means only killing me one time. Couldn't talk her out of it though, so I guess we have a date. In the gym...

May 13th, Tuesday

Sally put on a good show in the changing room yesterday. She was slow to get into the shower, actually sat naked on the bench and talked with the others until they had left. Then she lay down on her back, spread her legs and fingered herself! Fucking unbelievable! She got herself off and almost me too from watching her. That is one for the archives, filed away under 'Hot!'

Don't know if I acted strange when I saw her in the office, probably did, but I had the feeling she blushed and also tried to be closer to me, touching a lot. A hand on my hand or arm to underline what she said, a hand on my cheek saying 'see you after work' before I left. Never did that before.

My workout session was very different from Sally's usual, at least in my experience. Closer to gymnastics than workout I would say, with a lot of bending over, sitting on the floor with legs spread and touching toes. Not complaining a bit, she gave me a lot to look at and although it was exhausting too it wasn't even close to the previous times. She also continued to touch a lot, especially when there were new moves and positions. Sitting with legs spread wide and touching toes was one such thing. I bent the knees to reach and that was 'cheating' she said, so she kneeled between my legs facing me and pushed my knees down with her hands on my thighs. High up on my thighs. With fingers on the inside. Moving, to 'feel the muscle-strain', she said. She must have seen that I got hard from that.

When I had showered and changed I found that I had forgotten the new CD's with the films from the women's changing room at my office, so I walked over there to get them. It was strange because the screens were on and showed the men's changing room and I can swear I turned all the screens off when I left earlier, and I haven't looked at the men's lockers since the theft. One of the CD's were still in the computer. I must have been off today to forget everything and do odd things, but with Sally touching me like that all the time I guess that isn't all that strange.

May 14th, Wednesday

Sally is most definitely different than before. She was already at work when I arrived and she came running. Threw her arms around me, kissed cheek and said good morning in a sultry voice. Wondered how I was feeling, if I needed a massage after yesterdays gym session, if I had slept well. I assured her I was okay, didn't need a massage and had slept like a baby. Didn't stop her from pushing me down on a chair and rubbing my shoulders for ten minutes anyway. Not a bad start of the day at all, but I wonder what she is up to?

Was busy all day in the gym after that. A repairman arrived to have a look at the two machines that Sally wanted fixed and I took the opportunity to learn more. With the fees they charge just for coming out - not to mention do anything - it would save a lot of money if I can make repairs myself. Didn't look too difficult I must say.

May 15th, Thursday

Fuck! Checked the pictures from the cameras for Tuesday, didn't have the time to do that yesterday with the repairman in the gym. It started off well enough with Sally stripping and stretching, then she got herself off again. But when she had showered and dressed and was about to leave she looked straight at the camera and blew a kiss at it! I thought she didn't know about them: they are after all small and hidden, but apparently she knows anyway. What I don't get is why she play with herself if she know that she is filmed? And why make it clear that she knows by blowing a kiss like that?

Does she know that I look at her? My name tag says 'Surveillance Expert' so it is possible. Is that why she is so keen to touch all of a sudden? But why, she ought to slap me instead if that was the case. Maybe I should tell her everything? But if it gets out I will be sacked, maybe even go to jail. Better stay quiet.

May 19th, Monday

Sally was one big smile all day when I was around. I actually tried to stay away as much as possible but couldn't. 'Tim, can you help me in the gym?', 'Tim, the copier doesn't work, can you help?', 'Tim, do you mind if I sit with you while I eat?', there was always something. If she wasn't so beautiful and nice I would tell her to go screw herself. Then again, she already do that. In front of the cameras in the locker...

May 20th, Tuesday

Didn't exercise with Sally's group yesterday, still feels awkward. Checked the pictures though and Sally scares me more and more. In the gym she often looked straight at the camera and smiled, even blinked an eye a couple of times after making some thought-provoking moves. It wasn't any better (worse?) that she had another top, a wife-beater, and evidently no bra at all. God almighty!

I also got my wish fulfilled: Patricia naked in the changing room! A bit of a disappointment I have to admit, but still. Guess it was time for her medical check-up because she got in, stripped, showered and put on new clothes. She has a curvy body alright but without clothes to hold it in place... her breasts sagged quite a bit and her hips weren't as firm as I had hoped. Maybe it is simply that I compare her with Sally, after all that isn't fair to a woman twice as old. Well, well, shit happens, at least I can stop dreaming of Patricia now. Sigh...

Didn't exercise today either.

May 21st, Wednesday

Something is definitely up with Sally. She was already at work when I got there, dressed in her new version of gym-wear: shorts, leggings and wife beater, bare feet, no bra. Looks great on screen, even better live!

This time she waited outside my office, and when she saw me she came up to me, said good morning with a wide smile, laid her arms around my neck (boobs pressed hard against my chest, they felt great by the way) and said:

'Can you help me, Tim? I have my keys in the locker and it is... well, locked. Is there a way to open it without cutting the padlock?'

I had no idea, but for her I would sure try so I followed her there after picking up some tools. I start working at six and the office staff at eight, so we were all alone in the changing room. I checked the locker and fortunately it was constructed by an idiot: the hinges had pins that could be removed, so I did. The door didn't open much but enough to get an arm inside, so I asked if she knew where the keys were?

'I can't say for sure, but if you take out my stuff I will look through my pockets.'

Right, splendid idea, but I did the best I could. The first item was small and turned out to be... her bra. Sheer, laze, low cut. Next came... her knickers, also sheer and lazed, a thong model. Jeans, blouse and sweater followed, but no keys. I was about to open her bag to feel inside it when Sally kneeled beside me.

'Oh, this is so embarrassing! Look, the keys lay on the floor under the locker. I must have whisked them down without noticing."

Women, but at least this was a gorgeous and nice one so I could excuse her.

I withdrew my arm and closed the locker door to put back the pins in the hinges, easier said than done it turned out.

'What are you doing here this early, anyway?' I asked her while fumbling with the first pin.

'I was about to introduce Patricia to the easy exercise routine, she is busy most evenings and week-ends so we decided on a morning. I just got there to start warming up when she called and said she couldn't make it. I figured I might as well get changed again and put in some extra time at my desk but couldn't find my keys.'

Sally was behind me, but there were strange sounds coming from that direction, and I turned my head to see what it was, a reflex really. That caused me to drop the pin from shear surprise, or shock might be a better word: Sally was stark naked, sitting on the bench in front of the other row of lockers. She held the bra in her hands and worked on the clasp.

I turned back as fast as I humanly could but against my will, stammering:

'Oh... ah... so... sorry, I... ah, didn't know... eh...'

She ignored that totally and instead asked:

'Do you have pliers with you Tim? This thing needs to be adjusted.'

I knew what she was doing so I held out the pliers to her behind my back like the true gentleman I was not. She took them and I kneeled to pick up the pin, took my time to put it in to give her time to fix the problem and get dressed, then inserted the other pin to have a margin. When I turned around nothing had changed except for her holding the pliers in one hand and the bra in the other.

'Are you done with the locker?' she asked and looked up at me 'Good, I need another pair of hands here. Sit beside me and hold the bra, will you?'

I did, blushing and trying to look away. Didn't work all that good though.

'No, you're in the wrong position. On your knees instead, in front of me.'

She separated her legs to give me room and I couldn't think of a reason to refuse, I don't know why, so I kneeled in front of her, facing her pussy that was only inches away.

'Elbows on my thighs and hold the bra up at the clasp. Keep it steady.'

I did, and to keep it steady I had to look at it. That meant that her boobs came into view, those beautiful round and firm breasts with, I now noticed, erect nipples.

I have no idea how steady I held that bra but after a while she said:

'That should do it! Hold the pliers while I try it on please.'

My God what a splendid view I had while she put it on but when she reached for the rest of her clothes I stood up to leave, I mean, I could hardly motivate why I should stay any longer, could I?

Later I saw Sally enter Patricia's office, and an hour after that I saw her leave it. As I passed Sally's desk right after, delivering some postal packages, she looked up and smiled at me winking an eye. Then when I passed Patricia's open door I was summoned:

'Tim, get in here a sec, please.'

I did and Patricia continued:

'Close the door please. This is a private conversation.', so I closed it.

'This may take a while so have a seat Tim.'

When I had sat down she said:

'When I say it is a private conversation I really mean 'private': it is not about your job, at least not to start with. Depending on what you have to say it may become a job matter though. So, why do you ignore my daughters invites?'

That caused my head to spin out of control.

'Eh, your daughter? Invites? I have no idea what you are talking about Miss Shaw.'

"No? So she doesn't exist to you even, is that it? And yet you spy on her, and all the women working here but mostly her, on the surveillance system. That in itself is reason for termination of your employment, so give me a reason why I shouldn't fire you right now."

I sat staring at her. She knew about my spying on the women? Fuck! Still she didn't make sense: the one I concentrated on was Sally, I didn't even know that Patricia had a daughter! Then a light was turned on in my head and I saw it all clearly!

"Sally is your daughter!" I gasped and she nodded smiling.

"Finally!" she said "She has stripped for you, played with herself for you, air kissed you on camera and this morning she tried a more direct approach, but all you do is to watch her. What will it take to get you interested?"

"Sally is your daughter?" I said again like a fool "She has done everything on purpose?"

"Are you stupid or what? Did you think she was unaware of the cameras? There are signs by the main doors saying there is surveillance everywhere, and anyway I told her."

"But why? If she knew, why do all those things?"

"You really are stupid! To get you interested of course! Sally has a history of dating the wrong kind of guys so when Mary was fired I hired Sally so that she could get to know you if you turned out to be a decent guy like I thought. I don't know if I think you are now, peeping at women when they change, but you are at least better than those she has dated before, and she was certainly interested."

I slumped back in the chair, desperately trying to get a grip on the situation. Patricia sat looking at me with hands under her jaw, looking amused.

Halin24
Halin24
82 Followers