Diary of a Curious Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." I started but forgot what I was about to say.

"Sally..." I tried instead, but with no more success.

"Fuck!" I finally said, and that pretty much summed it up.

After that I was dismissed and went straight home in a daze. I didn't even look at Sally as I passed her on my way out.

May 22rd, Thursday

Not much sleep last night, tossed and turned and couldn't stop thinking about what Patricia had revealed. I guess she was right: I must be stupid since I missed something that obvious. I mean, I should at least have suspected something like that. On the other hand, what is the chance that someone like Sally should be interested in someone like me?

When I arrived at work I kind of expected that Sally would be waiting for me, but she wasn't. No surprise really if she thought I wasn't interested despite what she had done. Must be embarrassing for her. Didn't see her all day so when I was ready to go home I went to talk to Patricia.

"I wanted to talk to Sally but I haven't seen her all day." I said after closing the door behind me.

"She took a day off as compensation for the extra time she has put in with the exercise groups. Why did you want to talk to her?" she wanted to know.

"I want to explain my behaviour to her." I said.

"Tell me and I'll tell her."

"No, I want to tell her myself."

"I'll tell her to call you then." she said, and that was the end of our conversation.

Now it is close to midnight and I should be asleep. Guess it will be another sleepless night for me. Sally hasn't called.

May 23rd Friday

Sally, oh Sally! She waited for me outside my office when I arrived this morning but for once she wasn't smiling.

"Mum said you wanted to see me to explain your behaviour. I'm here now so start talking."

I liked the smiling Sally better but how could I blame her for getting grumpy when a guy doesn't react to her efforts to seduce him? Guess I would have been quite pissed too if I had been in her shoes.

"Let's sit down in my office." I told her.

"Sally, call me dense or, like your mother did, stupid but I never thought that you did that on purpose... Well, I knew you did them on purpose, but not that it was meant for me. I guess you already know but I want to confess that I have watched you on the surveillance. I have saved every second of you in the lockers and gym on CD's, not to let anyone else see but to dream about you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that but you are so... absolutely wonderful in every way and I couldn't resist the urge to have you in that way at least."

"You shouldn't have done it? Why the hell do you think I did it? I stripped, I fingered myself, I showed off and flirted. I even stripped when you were there in the lockers with me. You sat with your face inches from my pussy and you didn't do anything. Then you fled. How wonderful can I be when you ignore that?"

"Sally, I'm interested in beautiful women and I love to watch them, but I'm not all that comfortable around them. I was also raised to behave around them even if it is hard to believe. I wanted you so bad when we were in the changing room but didn't think you would appreciate if I tried anything."

"Words! Empty words! Prove it instead of talking about it!"

"Prove what?" I asked her since I didn't understand anything.

"You wanted me you said, so prove it! Take me!"

Guess what? There are no cameras in my office so there is no evidence whatsoever of what happened. Fucking awesome!