All Comments on 'Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 01'

by RiversEdge2010

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
voucher776voucher776about 11 years ago
good job

Nice mix of description and dialogue.Your story carried me along with it; made me feel like I was in the room watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This looks as if it could be great, keep it going.

syd_v63syd_v63about 11 years ago
Well Done

Love the start, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Well written and very erotic. I look forward to additional installments of this series. Obviously they're your characters, but I'd like to see the young lovers reaffirm their love for each other after their episode w/ the agent/promoter. I'd also like to see them both realize that they really liked the threesome and would like to do more group sex. This leads them into progressively wilder sex w/ ever larger numbers of partners, culminating in large gangbangs and massive bukkakes/gokkun fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Solid Start

Great start to this series. I'm curious what Paige and Bobby will get into once at the Warped Tour. How soon will we see the next installment?

RiversEdge2010RiversEdge2010about 11 years agoAuthor
More coming...

Part 2 is already in review, so it should be made available under the Group Sex category and on my own page this week. I appreciate the great feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous