All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 12'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another great chapter..

I look forward to reading every new chapter. Thankyou for sharing your story with us. This is easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!

Really good chapter. Some of the errors made me laugh. 5 stars keep up the good work.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Lol!!!

Just read through the whole thing too. And, yes, the errors were funny to me too, like Daniel hosing Mikayla! It was supposed to read "chose"-hehehe!!! I apologize for not catching them before, but like I said in the beginning, I finished really late and had dent the strength or will to edit at 3 in the morning. I felt bad that it had taken so long to finish this chapter so I didn't want to hold off posting it. Thank you so much for everyone who's commented and voted. It took me a little over an hour to read the chapter that took me a couple of days to write. I had to do a little research on perfect places for a small wedding. If anyone is interested, the chapel in actually in South Carolina in the USA. The Glassy Mountains, near a community called The Cliffs. It's called the Glassy Mountain Church, perched at the edge of a cliff with an amazing view. Red Horse Inn is about 20 or so minutes away.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

The wedding was beautiful and Gabe did a great job with the arrangements. Abigail was getting on my nerves a bit with all her worrying. She still doesn't have her insecurities in check. I think Abigail would feel the same regardless of who she was marrying.

I don't like Daniel. It seem like he is always keeping secrets. And the way he handled Abigail at her wedding was not cool. She should've gave him a knee to the groin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty place

That's where the wedding was wasn't it? Pretty place in greenville SC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

What a fantastic story! I imagine Gabriel as Jason Mamoa. By far my favorite story here on this site. I think Mykala needs a bit of instant karma and Daniel is hiding something big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thanks for the update. I looked every week to see if there was a new chapter. I love all your stories. Keep on writing!!

niestarniestaralmost 9 years ago
Great sequel

You are an amazing writer.i have read the whole sequel and it has been great.Thanks for this wonderful work.5 stars aren't enough.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Perfect wedding.

I hope Abby feels a little more self-confident and will develop the balls to stand up to Daniel and Diamond. (Not to mention her mom and sister.)

I understand that she is shy, but she can't let people walk all over her.

Welcome back! Now keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yay a wedding!

I loved their wedding, and the fact that even though it was a surprise for her, it was still what she wanted, because he listened to what she told him and was clearly wanting to please her, even if it was super fast. I fear that Daniel is possibly up to no good, with his seeming need to still be in the center of her life, even though she clearly loves Gabriel. He doesn't seem the type to relinquish control (even though he dumped her) especially since he knows Gabriel wants his half of the inheritance. For now, I will bask in their happiness. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

I started reading a few days ago and kept telling myself "uhmm this reminds me of Corazón Salvaje, but given that this site is predominantly for english speakers I thought was just a coincidence until I bumped with your Facebook. There's no need to say that after the first chapter I was hitched and in love with the characters. For me the original Caridad Bravo Adams novela is too sweet and a little short on the passion, but Diavolo has the perfecto combination of sweetness and love and sensuality. I hope you can give us chapter 13 and many more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

Love this series! Please let us know when chapter 13 is rolling out!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter thirteen

Was uploaded at 1am this morning. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday it might show up on the reading cue. Sorry about the delay, but with my health issues and family members calling all the time to see how I'm doing, PLUS my family and I are getting ready to move next month, finding time to write is getting harder and harder. There definitely can't be a chapter posted every week. I'm trying for every two, but it's more like every three or four. I won't skip a whole month without posting. Promise. The story is getting close to the more difficult moments, its climax, and ultimately ending. I think I might want to develop stories for the other members of the band, but we'll see after I work on the edits of Redemptiom and finally publish that one on Amazon and finally get around to writing Serh's story from that series as well. I wanted to especially thank everyone who voted on Diavolo's chapter ten. I was notified that it was one of the top three in the site for the month of June. I literally cried because I couldn't believe that after posting for so long one of my chapters would make it into the winners circle. I'm very appreciative to those who took the time to vote on it. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

First of all, I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you feel better. I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Freshmeat301Freshmeat301over 8 years ago
You Are The Queen

Enough said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous