Diavolo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she panted, fingers scrabbling at the tiles as he surged more powerfully within her. "Gabriel."

His fingers tightened a bit more, she thrust back, and he met her halfway. Her panting increased as did the tempo of their lovemaking. His hand went back between her legs, finger rubbing slow circles around her most sensitive area. Abby's legs began to tremble. Gabriel's teeth pressed against her shoulder.

She shivered. Oh-God, she was going to cum. Her moans turned into mewls. Pressing her teeth against her lower lip, she tried to form the word fuck. She wanted to blurt it out, just say it and explode.

"Ffff—"

"What was that, baby?" he asked, an amused edge to his velvety voice.

"Ffffuuu—"

His fingers pressed and squeezed her clit and she came apart with a loud cry. He slammed into her hard and fast about four times before she felt him pulsing deep inside her. Her legs had turned into rubber and he held her up around the waist as he panted and trembled behind her, completely spent as well.

Nuzzling her neck, he sighed. "That was amazing, baby. I'm so damn happy. Are you? Are you happy with me?"

"Y-yes, Gabriel. I've never been happier," she panted, trying to get herself under control.

He helped her straighten once their breathing returned almost to normal and washed her sensitive folds again.

Turning her around, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"I'm starved. Let's go eat. That woman I sent for should be here any minute too."

Their late lunch was delicious, plates of fruits and cheeses and meats. Gabriel poured out cup after cup of white wine for her until her hairdresser arrived.

Alexis was more of a surprise to Gabriel than Abby. The young, gay man turned out to be a big fan of Diavolo. He expressed having a big man-crush on Gabe, but mostly Michael.

Abigail had to cover her mouth to stifle her gales of giggles at Gabriel's horrified, hunted look. Alexis took one look at Abby and loved her on the spot. He spent in inordinate amount of time combing through her hair and trying different coifs until he fashioned her hair into an updo consisting of various intricate braids.

Gabriel just kept his distance, brooding in a chaise by the wall of glass overlooking the ocean, sipping wine right from the bottle.

As soon as Alexis left, blowing kisses at the both of them, Gabriel stood and sauntered over to Abby.

"That was confusing," he muttered, kissing the side of her neck, obviously one of his favorite spots of attack.

"Are you homophobic?' she asked cautiously.

"No. Not really. Just makes me nervous when they start to flirt with me. But he was flirting with you too..." Gabriel frowned. "...I think."

Abby giggled. "Oh, no. He was definitely flirting with you. I was getting a little jealous there."

He scoffed and picked her up to toss her on the bed.

"Gabe! My hair!"

He just growled and came over her. "I like it loose."

"But then why did you pay to have someone come and rearrange it?"

He was nipping at the swell of her breast over the material of her floral maxi. "I wanted to do something nice for you. Get your hair done. Chicks dig stuff like that, I read somewhere."

His rough fingers speared into her pretty hairdo, mussing it up."

"Gabriel," she gasped with a laugh. "We just had sex not more than an hour ago."

His head popped up, eyes serious. "Sex?"

Somehow, she got the feeling she'd used the wrong term. "Uh...made love?'

He just looked at her for a long while. She felt her face grow hot. She was a klutz at this. He should know by now.

He rubbed his nose against hers. "I would never have sex with you Abby. Just like I've never made love with any other woman but you."

She blinked at him.

"There's a difference. I've made nothing but love with you since the pastor at the Glass Chapel gave us his blessing and I was able to get you alone. Someday I hope we can fuck too, but I would never have sex with you. To me that's impersonal. People have sex with random people. I love you so we make love, but someday we might get hot and bothered enough to have a raunchy dirty fuck session even though we love each other." He grinned. "We're husband and wife, we're allowed to enjoy each other however we damn please."

When she just stayed staring at him, stunned with his explanation he shrugged. "That's just my opinion, baby. Others may think differently."

"A raunchy, dirty..." her voice trailed off, again the ability to say the F word evading her.

Gabriel grinned. "You've never said that word, have you?"

Her cheeks grew warm as she stared at him wide-eyed.

"Say it," he prodded, grinning broadly. "Come-on."

Abby licked her lips, bit her lower one, and took a deep breath. Staring him right in the eyes, she blurted "fuck."

Gabriel began laughing. "Are you kidding me? That was pathetic. Say it like you mean it, woman. Fuck," he laughed harder.

Abigail frowned and took another deep breath. "Fuck," she said more forcefully.

"Yeah," Gabe growled, his teeth on full display. "Fuck."

He came over her again, arching against her.

Abby wrapped her thighs around his waist. "Fuck," she cried out on a gasp when he pressed his rigid length against her.

"Fuck yeah," he growled in her neck.

She grinned and rolled her hips, feeling the hard evidence of his arousal wedging itself within her cleft. Oh, yeah. "F-fuck, Gabriel," she moaned.

His answering groan echoed hers. They rocked against each other. She pressed her nails against his back. He still hadn't put a shirt on and the feel of his satiny skin against her fingers was pure heaven.

"Fuck me, Gabriel," she gasped, reveling in her newfound boldness. It was wild and freeing. Being with Gabriel made her feel that way, like a bird soaring in the wind.

He bit the cord of her neck. "Not yet. You're not ready," he murmured.

That made her freeze and frown. "What?"

"Too soon, baby."

She wanted to push him away and demand to know why it was too soon, but bit her lip and remained silent instead.

He pushed up with his arms, looking into her eyes, searching for something. She could feel how aroused he was despite their having made love only moments ago. So, she was surprised when he straightened and slid off her.

"Let's go sailing. I think they have a sailboat leaving in a few minutes. They anchor out a ways from here near the reef. We can go scuba diving. You game?" He smiled at her, eyes excited.

She was all worked up and ready for him to take her, and not necessarily on a sailing trip.

Swallowing down her frustration, she got up also and nodded, fingers going up into her ruined hairdo.

"Uh, sure. Just need to do something with my hair again."

"Great," he said enthusiastically, shucking his drawstring pants down his long legs. Abby's mouth went dry. Happened every time he got naked in front of her. He was so comfortable with his nudity. She envied him that. She still had to force herself to keep her arms down away from her breasts.

He grabbed his swimming trunks, a black pair of shorts that reached his knees covered in grey skulls and flowers and wiggled into them. Abby smiled. Even on vacation, he never fully shed his rock star image.

"Which bikini are you wearing today?"

There was a white crocheted one he'd been eyeing constantly, but she'd been too reluctant to wear it, knowing it barely covered anything. It was the perfect swimsuit for one of those super thin models, but Abby had too much boob and her butt had grown exponentially during the past few days.

"What is it?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

She almost lied and said nothing was wrong, but that wasn't a good way to start a relationship. They'd talked and agreed to be open and honest with one another. So far, she'd been very remiss on that with him. Baby steps.

"It's just that I've gained some weight," she finally confessed in a small voice.

His eyes darkened as they lowered to look her over. "God, I know."

Her heart sank with his words.

"You're getting so damn hot. Hotter, because you are damn hot already." His eyes blazed with renewed lust.

She felt herself flush with pleasure. He always made her feel desirable.

Feeling brave, she pulled her dress over her head and pulled the white bikini from the suitcase. She slipped into the bottom part first, wiggling her ample bottom until the thong slipped between her cheeks. The front barely contained her mons and she tried to suck in her tummy a bit more. Hopefully, she wouldn't pass out from trying to keep it sucked in. Being average sucked.

Already feeling flustered, especially with Gabriel staring at her like a cat would a tasty mouse, she fumbled with the top.

"Here, let me help you with that."

He came around behind her and tied the strings around the back of her neck and at the middle of her back.

He then began to unpin her hair and undo every single braid, until the pale blond lengths tumbled around her shoulders.

His fingers slid through her hair slowly, trailing down her back until he touched where the thong disappeared in the cleft of her backside.

"So beautiful. Sometimes I can't believe you're really mine."

She turned to stare up at him. He cupped the back of her skull and drew her close, sliding his mouth over hers.

Abby opened for him, letting him plunder her mouth with slow deliberation, staking his claim once more.

When she slid her fingers up his sculpted chest, he drew back with a grin. "Let's get moving or we'll miss that boat.

It was on the tip of her tongue to protest. She'd rather stay cooped up in their little bungalow making love...or having raunchy dirty sex, darn it.

***

There were two other couples aboard the sailboat. Gabriel had pulled his hair back and worn his sunglasses, still, one of the women looked at him as if she recognized him. When they all introduced themselves, Blair, the woman, grinned and held up her wine glass in salute to Abigail and Gabriel, but didn't mention anything about Gabe's music career. Her husband, Richard, seemed nice enough. The other couple, Greg and Jeana, Abigail was not so sure she liked very much. They seemed snooty and callous, treating the wait-staff aboard the beautiful thirty foot sailboat poorly. Greg eyed Gabriel's tattoos with a moue of distaste. Jeana, on the other hand could not stop ogling, or as Angelo would say, eye-fucking Gabe.

Abby tried to relax and pretend she didn't notice. Gabriel was too absorbed in the boat and scenery to care.

They sat sipping champagne as the sailboat slid effortlessly through the soft swells.

"This is beautiful, isn't it Abby?" he asked cuddling her close, brushing a sweet kiss to her temple.

She smiled up at him and nodded, enjoying how excited he looked.

"We should get ourselves a sailboat. What do you think, baby?"

"Do you know how to sail one?'

He shrugged. "I'm sure there are classes I can take. It'd be great."

Again, she nodded and leaned against him when he pulled her tighter into his side.

Greg was engaged in conversation with Richard about stocks. Jeana sauntered over to an upper level deck and removed her bikini top, making Abby stare in shock.

Giving Gabriel one last longing look as she raked her red clawed fingers through her short spiky hair, Jeana laid back to sun herself, breasts bare.

Gabriel fingers caressed Abby's waist softly as he planted another kiss at her temple.

She turned her attention back to the remaining people in the group and blushed. Greg was grinning at her.

"Jeana's hot, eh?"

His grin grew leering and Abby squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. Gabriel's hold on her tightened, as well as his whole body, which put Abby even more on edge.

Greg chuckled, the corners around his bright blue eyes crinkling, "Why don't you girls go join her before you start getting tan lines on those pretty tits of yours."

Gabriel jolted next to her.

He cleared his throat. "Abby isn't that kind of girl."

Greg frowned at him, and Abby squirmed some more.

"Oh? And what kind of girl is that?" Greg said, leering smile slipping around the edges as his eyes acquired a hard glint aimed at Gabriel.

Gabriel licked his lips, his fingers slowly stroking Abby's hip where his hand rested now. "The kind of girl without tan lines," he drawled.

Greg eyed him suspiciously. "I'm sorry, what line of business did you say you were in?'

Gabe grinned. "I never did mention what line of business I was in."

Richard coughed and laughed nervously. "We're on vacation. No talk of work or business here."

"Well," Greg pressed on as if Richard had never spoken. "I am an honest businessman. I wouldn't want to carouse with people of questionable morals or practices."

Gabriel threw his head back and laughed. "You're shittin' me, right?" he laughed harder, making Abby cringe as she saw Greg's face become mottled and red with anger. "That's hysterical, man."

Greg's lip kicked up in a sneer. "I'm not sure I get the joke, tattooed guy. Maybe you can clarify for me what the hell is so funny."

Gabriel leaned back, still chuckling. "Your not carousing with people of questionable morals and practices."

Abigail turned to him and put her hand over his. She didn't want him to fight, and this whole conversation looked like it was deteriorating into just that.

Greg eyed Gabriel in distaste until he began to snicker as well. His silver eyes roved Gabriel's body again. "You look like you're either in the porn business or the music business."

"You do look kind of familiar," Richard said with a grin. He leaned forward, smile growing. "Oh, shit. You're Gabriel Raven from Diavolo, right?"

Gabriel grinned as Richard laughed and nudged his wife. "Honey, why didn't you say anything?"

Blair, who was still smiling shook her head. "They just got hitched. Last thing my favorite rock star needs is me going all fan girl on him."

"We appreciate it," Gabriel chuckled.

Greg didn't look so pleased. If anything, his smile looked as phony as his tan and stark white tooth veneers.

"You got married?" Greg whistled, eyes falling on Abby again before they switched back to Gabe. "Weren't you seeing some Playboy bunny last year or something? Jeana, What's your friend's name?"

"Ivanise," came the other woman's husky toned reply.

"Yeah," Greg laughed. "Ivanise."

"That was last year," Gabriel replied, smile fading from his face.

Abby let that bit of information sink in. Gabriel had dated a Playboy bunny. She knew nothing of his past affairs except for Mikayla.

His hand sliding up the side of her waist snapped her back to reality.

"Abby is my now and forever."

She blinked up at him, touched by what he said. The black sunglasses covered his eyes, but she knew what they'd look like. Full of love for her like always.

He leaned down and she turned her mouth up to him to receive his soft kiss.

Blair made a soft noise making Abby startle out of the kiss.

The other couple looked at her with tender smiles. Greg didn't look too pleased and snorted dismissively.

The sailboat coasted around the island and set anchor near a reef.

Abby and Gabe dove in to snorkel with Richard and Blair.

On their way back, they had appetizers and more champagne. The sun was just beginning to set as they headed back.

Abby was towel drying her hair, mentally deciding what to wear for dinner when she saw Gabriel pick up his phone. He called his grandmother every night just before dinner and checked his email sporadically. She understood he needed to keep tabs on Anna Maria.

Gabriel frowned and taped a few directives in his phone before stepping outside, away from Abby.

Wondering why he'd done that, she continued her preparations for their dinner.

Donning a flowing coral maxi and French braiding her slightly damp hair after blowing it a little drier, she stepped into a pair of gold flat sandals and applied a little make up. Her eyes had gotten a little irritated from the salt water so she skipped her contacts and opted to wear her glasses for the night.

Gabriel startled her when he slid his muscular arm around her waist to kiss her neck from behind.

"You're so damn beautiful," he growled.

Was she more beautiful than the Playboy bunny? She doubted it. She wasn't even prettier than her sister. Looking in the mirror, she sighed. She was still that plain unimpressive blonde, now happily married to the drop-dead gorgeous, green-eyed rock star standing in a white towel behind her. Maybe he needed glasses too. She'd make sure he never got them.

He pressed his cheek against hers and slid both arms around her to place his hands over her concave tummy.

"Mmmm."

"What's that look for?" she giggled.

"Trying to imagine you knocked up."

Abby bit her lower lip. The thought of getting pregnant made her feel anxious and jittery. "I thought you said you'd rather wait?"

'I do. Still fun to practice and imagine you knocked up," he snickered.

She gasped when he turned her around and picked her up to sit her down on the bamboo vanity.

As if on cue, his towel dropped as he leaned forward to kiss her, hands settling to either side of her hips on the vanity top.

Abby arched into him, wishing she weren't wearing a dress so she could feel the exquisite silkiness of his skin against hers.

His tongue drove deeper into her mouth, making her moan. She slid her hands around to the sculpted wall of his back, feeling his muscles flex as he leaned harder against her. Glorying in his heat, she let her hands slide until they cupped the full swells of his magnificent backside. Her thighs tightened around his hips.

"How about we call for some room service instead and stay here?" he growled against her lips.

Oh, her man felt mighty fine completely naked against her.

"Sounds good to me," another feminine voice purred.

Both Abby and Gabe startled apart to stare in shock at Greg and Jeana standing at the open glass doors to their private balcony.

Abby's hands clutched Gabe's backside, as if her tiny hands could cover the ass of a man that measured six and a half feet tall.

He moved away from her, lips pressed tight in annoyance and bent to retrieve his towel.

Abby scrambled off the vanity and stepped behind him to shield her man from view.

Jeana smirked, head cocking to the side to peer around Abby.

"Don't cover up on our account, hot stuff."

Greg just laughed, brandishing two bottles of what looked like wine. "Jeana never could resist the sight of a nice ass."

Abby felt her face heat. She wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or anger.

Jeana cocky grin grew as she looked down her nose at Abby. Abby decided that her hot face was more anger at that moment.

"How'd you guys get here?" Gabriel was asking. Their cottage was surrounded by water. The only access was the wooden boardwalk that led to the front door.

"Rowboat," Greg grinned.

Gabriel had ducked into their shower area and walked back out wearing a pair of black drawstring pants as well as a scowl.

"Hope we weren't intruding on anything?" Greg asked innocently.

When Gabriel just remained glaring at both of them, Abby felt compelled to keep the peace. "We were just getting ready for dinner."

Greg chuckled popping open one of the bottles. "Yeah. Thought I heard you mention room service. Honey, give 'em a call and order something good." He turned his attention back to Gabriel and Abby. "Dinner's on me tonight."

"You don't need to do that—" Gabriel began.

Greg waved away his protest. "Nonsense. It's nothing. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I just wanted to make amends."

Jeana was already on the room phone placing an order.

Greg headed back out to their balcony and grabbed some glasses to pour the wine.

Gabriel put his hand on Abby's back to escort her out. After pulling out one of the lounge chairs for her, he busied himself starting a fire in their fire pit. Most of the bungalows had fires lit as well as their soft fairy lights weaved around the railing on the balconies. It looked surreal to Abby. She'd never been in a place so beautiful in her life.