Diavolo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel sat next to her with a soft huff. He still looked annoyed with their visitors, but she could tell he made an effort to be polite for her sake.

The food arrived quickly. They ate and conversed around the fire pit. Abby was impressed on how well informed Gabriel was about every topic Greg tossed at him, from politics, to current world events.

By the time the other couple was heading off again, Abigail had new respect for her man.

"What?" he said with a chuckle when all she could do was stare.

"You are so amazing," she said with genuine awe.

He snorted, suddenly looking sheepish. It made her heart twist and hands itch to grab him. He strode up to her and wrapped his arms around her again. "Let's go to bed so I can show you how much more amazing I can be."

He kissed her then, making her knees feel weak. She slipped her fingers into his now dry hair, feeling the silky curls wrap around her fingers.

The sound of his phone vibrating made her remember the call he'd made earlier.

She wanted to ask him whom he'd called, but was unsure. Why had he gone outside? Why hadn't he wanted her to hear the conversation?

"What is it, baby?" he asked moving his lips away enough to speak while keeping their bodies flush.

Abby stroked one hand down the curve of his shoulder to feel the strength of his bicep. "I was just wondering who you spoke to earlier on the phone."

She let her gaze slide up slowly to his.

His lips were pressed tight, nerve ticking in one cheek, eyes hooded. "I called Diamond."

An unpleasant feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. She had to remind herself that that woman was his manager and he needed to keep in contact with her. She wasn't sure that during their honeymoon was exactly the best time, but she wouldn't whine to him about it. She didn't want to become one of those types of wives.

"Everything okay back home?"

Gabriel hesitated. "The cops still haven't figured out who set fire to your dress...or why."

Cold fear slid down her back. Gabriel held her tighter and frowned. "You see? That's why I hadn't wanted to say anything. Baby, don't worry. As long as I'm alive, I swear to you, no one will hurt you."

As long as he was alive? She clutched at him. "Just promise me that you won't ever let anything happen to you either, Gabriel. What am I to do without you?'

He pressed his face against her neck. "I'm not going anywhere baby."

He backed her up to the bed, but stopped and looked back to their balcony.

Abby watched him stomp back out. He put out the fire in the pit and came back in securing the glass doors to their bungalow. After drawing the gauzy curtains over the back glass wall, he approached her.

It was dark inside the room now, only the outside fairy lights casting a feeble glow through the curtains. He leaned down and caught the hem of her dress with his fingers. She shivered as he slowly lifted it until he was tossing it aside. He undid the ties to his pants and soon he was kicking those aside as well.

Her breathing was already accelerated when he brought both her hands to his lips and kissed each one as if she were royalty. Next, he slid his fingers down the sides of her torso until the tips of his fingers slipped within the lacy straps of her thong. Her tiny panties came off slowly, with him ending up on his knees before her.

Abby trembled before him. It was always the same, the excitement, the newness of sex, the anxiety, wondering if she fulfilled him as much as he did her.

"Sit, baby,' he said softly.

He held her hands as she sat at the edge of the bed.

His hands slid down her thighs, making her quiver again. Gabriel undid the straps to her sandals and removed each one. His hands trailed up her legs again, his face dipped close to her breasts until she felt his lips and tongue engulf one tight nipple.

Abby gasped and tangled her fingers into his hair. His mouth tugged insistently on her left nipple until he slid a wet trail to the other one to pay it the same homage.

Abby arched her back, her thighs widening more, her center throbbing for him. His hands slid up to her ribcage and nudged her down.

She laid back on the crisp white sheets, heart hammering loudly as her husband spread her thighs wider. Abby gripped the sheets double fisted when she saw the shadow of his head dip toward her.

She couldn't help the gasped whimper that escaped at the first languid stroke of his tongue. Her hips rose with that stroke, relishing the wicked feel of it. He licked her again, slowly, firmly, tugging her sensitive clit up with each wet caress.

Abby panted and canted her hips to his mouth. She really wanted to grind against his tongue, just lose control and move the way she did when he was deep inside her.

Gabriel hooked her knees over his shoulders and slid his hands under her backside, tipping her higher to him.

His tongue became bolder, swiping her from her back opening to her clit. At first feeling his tongue going so far back made her stiffen, but soon it made her blood heat up more in her veins. Her fingers scrabbled to hold the sheets tighter until she had to grip his head for something to hold onto. The feel of his dark head bobbing between her legs had her thighs quiver for release. The wet heat of his tongue swiping over her rosette, slit and clit had her tossing her head and finally grinding in wonton abandon against his mouth.

When she thought she was about to combust, he slid up her body and thrust inside her hard. She cried out, sank her nails into his back as he slammed into her again, a third time, and she came gloriously at last.

Abby wrapped her thighs around his waist savoring the sensation as he ground his pubic bone against her prolonging her climax. She arched and bucked, her throaty cry loud in her own ears. Oh my, she never would have believed she'd be so vocal during intercourse. How obscene.

She shut her eyes tight and clutched Gabe to her with a soft sigh, feeling warmth track down her cheeks and into her ears. This was so perfect. He was so perfect. Would it last? Would they survive his fame? Would he eventually grow tired of the novelty of bedding a plain shy girl who almost became a nun?

She felt his erection jump inside her. He was still, waiting for her to catch her breath, his lips branding the side of her neck with kisses.

"Okay?" he murmured.

Her face heated with the memories of her boisterous exclamations only seconds ago. She nodded, too chagrined to answer and fearing she hadn't any voice left with which to respond.

His chest expanded with the deep breath he took, erection jerking within her again letting her know he still hadn't found his release. He slid out saying, "Turn over."

When she positioned herself on hands and knees before him, she spread her legs to accommodate her husband and waited.

He kissed a trail of soft kisses down her spine before smoothing a hand up to the middle of her back and putting pressure.

Abby frowned in confusion as she sank down...down to lie on her belly.

His hair was a curtain of black to one side as he hovered over her. She felt him grip her hands and slide them up almost over her head. His legs settled between hers and then he spread them more until she could feel his cock rest against the seam of her backside.

Abby tensed in worry. She knew there were people who engaged in other types of penetrations that were not vaginal. Sodomy. She wasn't sure she was ready for that. Wasn't that a sin? Was it still bad if they were married? Oh, heavens! Gabriel was way too big to—

"Trust me?"

Abby bit her lip. "Uh..."

What was she supposed to say to that when she had a gigantic penis resting against her virgin behind?

Gabriel shook behind her. After a few seconds, she realized he was laughing.

"Well thank you for the vote of confidence, woman."

"Gabriel, I do trust you. It's just that—" she didn't want him poking her up her backside. Mortification set her face aflame and her anxiety climbed higher at her obvious lack of experience. How would she ever make him happy with her reservations?

"Shhh, relax," he whispered nuzzling her ear. His hips moved against her making her tense even more, before she forced herself to relax like he'd said.

Abby closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Oh-God-help-her! The man was hung like no ones business. This was not going to be easy, but she'd bear it for him because she loved...

Gabriel angled his hips and slid back in to where he'd been before...

Abby's eyes widened when he slid in all the way. The head of his cock rubbed a spot deep inside her that had her jaw going slack and hips tilting back.

"Oh, Gabe," she gasped.

He slid out and then back in rubbing her there again. Her eyes just about crossed.

She tried to move her hands down further, but he had her pinned. His entire front was against her back, so she could barely tilt her butt up into him.

He ground himself into her, circling his groin so that his cock swept in a circle deep inside.

"Oh, Gabriel," she cried out.

He growled, making her toes curl, and moved faster.

Abby panted and wiggled beneath him. He tilted his head down as she tipped hers back offering her mouth. He kissed her with hunger, hips slamming hard against her ass.

Abby cried into his mouth as she came even harder than she had the first time. She felt Gabriel stiffen and grunt, a long moan erupting into her mouth as he jerked deep within her.

Abby did her best to keep her spine curved to take every last drop of her husband's love for her..

"God, baby, I love you so much," he said, voice choked with emotion.

Her own eyes stung from the intensity of their release. She tried to catch her breath as he nuzzled her.

Gabriel slid over and pulled her into him. She went willingly, curling into his solid strength.

Her thighs felt sticky, but she was too tired, sated and comfortable to get up to tend to it at the moment. Gabriel seemed of the same mindset. He tossed the bed sheet over them and snuggled tighter against her.

Abby closed her eyes with a sigh and fell asleep in the arms of her husband.