Dickish Direction: Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"Are those...are those REAL? Is that MINE??", Malena's had asked, not quite believing her eyes or her nerves even as both corroborated her reality. As both revealed to her the twitching, tingling lengths of tissue attached to her, to her partner. Unveiled the straining clitoral flesh she still strained to see, but could easily feel, between her legs, atop her pussy, against that of her partner. But her questions had never been asked.

No, neither woman had voiced any shock, any displeasure, any fear. Because, each had suddenly realized, those words were not those that mattered to them. And each found themselves somehow chided within their own minds, their resistance scolded and driven out.

None of that was important, they were reminded. There was a job to do.

Debase yourselves. Let nothing else distract. Fuck each other wild. Have the best sex of your lives.

Those words, those thoughts were more important, they knew. MUCH more. The emotion of the scene they were to act out. Their directions. That was how they were supposed to feel, how they WOULD feel. Did feel.

Go even harder. Show even more flesh. Be ballsy.

Get their clits bigger, then. Big was good. Bigger meant sexier. The better to sex each other with. Directions, and all.

So whatever this was, this change that was overtaking them - it was good. It had to be. Right?

It certainly felt good, at least. It felt amazing.

Mnnnnnnn. Malena rolled her shoulders to match the grinds of her hips, stretching, basking. Inviting the sensation gladly. About as thick as my thumb, maybe.

---

And so they had continued. And so Malena allowed herself to melt again into sexual sensation, moaning with orgasmic, muscular tremors as she felt her clit throb ever larger, the enflamed lips of her puffy labia barely even touching anymore, so overbearing was her expanding organ. The only arousal she truly felt consolidated into that of her chest, fiery with passion as she let it be stimulated, be shown, egged on by the hotly pressing hands of Summer.

And into that of her meaty clit, its head catching and dragging against that same Summer's, their bodies wiggling together as they allowed them to interlock, their newfound lengths curling around one another and chafing grandly together. Their pulsing, twitching, bulging groins overwhelmed with sensation, but not at all painful. Full, stimulated, yes. But ecstatic, hungry for more. FIERY with life, with desire. And, perhaps...

A little...moist?

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*, went the heartbeat within Malena's flesh, beating with the excited pace of arousal.

*Throb. Throb.*, went the shaft on her groin, her back arching as she felt a particularly weighty pulse spike through it. A strange, unfamiliar feeling of fulfillment blooming deliciously in her mind even as it did. And a slight, barely perceptible shlick becoming audible for only the space of a thrust, a second, and no more. Their contact seeming momentarily less subject to friction as flesh glided up, down against flesh.

And *Gnng, Ghhm,* went an unusual, gurgling sort of noise from within Malena, the smallest of cramps in her abdomen making her wince with discomfort. Within her partner's eyes, she thought she might have noticed a similar wince, the hands on her chest momentarily ceasing their movements before resuming with vigor.

While below, in the cleft of their two bodies, Malena felt the lengthened sex of Summer throb particularly forcefully against her. And, as the younger woman pushed herself as high as her body would allow, as Malena's clit again found itself engulfed within the needful, bulging vulva of her partner, Malena realized that it was quivering. That Summer's womanhood was shuddering and squeezing against her feverishly.

Malena again felt the discomforting, cramping gurgle within herself. The sensation a little stronger now, the sound a little more pronounced, the cramp a little stronger. Like her stomach was busily churning away inside herself, slowly filling itself with thick, bubbling fluid, preparing to break down whatever was within it into so much frothing goo.

Only...a little bit lower than her stomach would be. She noticed, now, as her own labia shuddered involuntarily below her, her mound abruptly ashiver. The movement bizarre, if not entirely unpleasant. The textured tunnels within her cramping and quivering, seeming to echo with the wetly burbling noise.

As, within her, her womb shifted slightly. Compressing itself, if only a tad. If only enough to make room for the peculiar new flesh it began to feel pressing, growing, manifesting against it. As but one of the twin sources of life beside it felt itself receiving a curious prompt, Malena's unconscious mind relaying an atypical, impossible order.

Her ovary warping itself slightly within her to accommodate, a small, tubular tendril beginning to grow from within it. Crawling upwards through her innards in hopes of soon linking with the mysterious, novel flesh forming within. To connect, eventually, with the organs that had only just begun to displace her most feminine of structures.

One of which was, in fact, the ultimate source of the queer droplets that now pushed, on occasion, from Malena's clitoral length. The progenitor of the clear, slickly sticky fluid beginning to pulse out from within each woman's distended genitals, from the tiny holes, the tapering tubing that had been bored through their lengths not so long ago.

Though, of course, neither could know this was the case. All either knew was that their vagina had begun to feel most strange, as their labia trembled, as they tribbed each other mad, each clitoris straining ever upwards with every push, every slickening thrust against its partner. Summer's now almost four inches in length, Malena's not far behind.

Though the younger girl now seemed to sport a delicious, sculpted, curved ridge to her organ. A sublime, bumpy texture beginning to push out subtly from its tip, catching and scraping the fleshy skin of Malena's own sex as they rubbed together, her eyes fluttering as the deep-pink tissue was scratched, was satisfied. As her shaft was rendered raw, its shade shifting, almost WHITENING with the prolonged tactile contact of their rods.

And, as if to only to embolden the wild frenzy of their intercourse, the voice returned to her.

"Yes. YES. Very, very good. Excellent enthusiasm."

As she latched once again onto the words, her unconscious, primal mind almost anticipating now the way their tender shackles would further bind her mind and body; as she awaited the further summits of ever-mounting pleasure they would surely drag her bodily towards, Malena thought she might here have also heard a faint, metallic sound, a slight creaking noise to join it.

Like that of a zipper being opened, a chair groaning under weight.

But those weren't important, so she paid them no heed.

"But those groins of yours are still a bit of a problem. You've managed to hide them well enough so far, but those unsightly cunts just keep peeking through. It's distasteful. You can do better, I think."

*Grrgl*, came again the sound from within Malena's body, as if somehow in agreement.

"Malena, your co-star's helped you out quite a bit already. You think you could help her get that hole of hers fully out of the picture in return? Help her get rid of it somehow, keep it from showing up in-frame? She seems - mmng - a little bit closer; I think with a bit of prompting, you might even manage to finish her off pretty soon. Get a bit handsy, see what you can manage - that's your thing, isn't it?"

Oooh. Yes. Yes, that sounded good to her. She did indeed know how to get things done, when it came to women. She almost could hear the excited moans she'd soon coax from the woman already, almost taste the thick, sweetened honey she'd extract from her hive.

Or...wait. No, that wouldn't work, would it. That wasn't there anymore, was it. That seemed...

Get rid of it, he'd said? Of...of her...?

"You can follow Summer's lead after, if it all works out. You'll probably want to, actually. I mean - nnngh - honestly, you two are managing AMAZINGLY without even HAVING to use those things. Might as well go all the way, yeah? You'll probably end up even more popular without involving them, anyway. Really drive your fans nuts. Heh."

The words continued, only heightening her confusion. But their sound was joined by a second now, and this sound DID seem to her somehow significant, if only transiently. For from somewhere in front, hidden from view by the bouncing, sexing body of Summer, Malena thought she might here have also heard a quiet, rhythmic slapping noise begin to sound out. A sound like that of flesh being drawn rapidly and rhythmically against flesh. It sounded...familiar, somehow. In fact, it sounded just a bit like...kind of similar to...

*Shlick. Shlick.* Their clits bobbed, and bounced, and pressed against each other, the head of Summer's now distinctly flaring around the edges, now slightly paling along its five-inch length, its base now a mottled, ruddy color. A color closer in tone to that of her creamy, delicate skin than to that of the distended, pinkening vagina it sprouted from. A color that, before her eyes, seemed to steadily deepen, to creep and crawl upwards with every girthy pulse that pushed through it.

And Malena could feel that pulsing against the head of her own, even as she felt her own clitoris begin to jerk uncontrollably on her crotch. Begin to etch a distinctive verge of its own around its apex, a swelling, shapely border beginning to be drawn into her very flesh. As she felt the slickness that freely flowed over them, and ONLY them, each organ moistened with some foreign fluid of unknown origin. Only enough to lubricate themselves, only enough to be coated and spread along their lengths with their motion. The sound of their lewd, fetishistic, clitoral lovemaking beginning to resemble that of the messier labial love of before.

Without quite so much mess.

It concerned Malena, slightly. The sound. She was worried it might be still be too much, too distracting. But she chose not to act on those concerns. Not yet, at least. Not without prompting. They were hardly the most pressing of issues at present, the woman knew.

She had a job. A direction. And she ALWAYS got her jobs done.

For Malena was the star. Meant to stimulate, and to sex. To drive her audience nuts.

Starting, always, with the person to whom she was paired. Her personally directed command beginning to seep and dissolve deep within her psyche, coloring her thoughts with a craving. Dyeing her every movement with yearning desire for Summer.

To touch her. Help her.

Help her get rid of it.

---

The woman's choice was an apt one, and her concerns had indeed been unneeded. For Leon had already guessed what was happening, already spotted where the climax of the scene would take the women, would HAVE to take them. And he had no intention of dissuading them from their course. Quite the opposite, in fact.

For the repressed desire within him was no longer quite so repressed. And, sat again on his chair, his cameras unmanned, Leon could only struggle to speak through the pleasure he had begun to give his own member. Struggle to goad ON the scene. Hoping, praying to watch the two women's flesh at last allow itself to blend the male with the female. A novel, obsessive fetish forming in him with every moment that passed. A passion for penis, sprouting and spurting on the most contrasting of bodies, bubbling up through him in more ways than one, unaware though he was of the power of his self-satisfying words.

Though at last, speak he did.

"I mean...those are just...you have penises now, you know? You grew dicks. Those are YOURS. Good...good GOD, that's hot. If I hadn't seen you before, I'd never have even thought we were doing a lesbian shoot, here. I'd think I'd been sent a couple of trans women, for crying out loud. I'd think you were a pair of shemale starlets just...frotting away. I'd never suspect either of you even HAD a vagina. You have GOT to follow this through. You HAVE to."

He was nearly frothing now, fantasies now unrestrained springing forth, overwhelming him. Spilling from him in a waterfall of word.

'"Whatever this is, whatever's happening here, whatever you're doing - don't you DARE stop it. Hell - speed it up, if you can. You've...you've got to keep going. Keep GROWING. Get even SEXIER. I want those things front and center. This NEEDS to end with you two just... spurting your cum all over the place. All OVER each other.

He could nearly picture them now. Picture them changed, fully. COMPLETELY. Picture them, with...well...

"I want to see sets of cocks and balls on you two big enough to dominate an entire screen."

And, at last satisfied with those words, having aired his obsession, he allowed silence to fall once more over the scene. The only sound remaining, in fact, that of Leon's own rhythmic masturbation, his dick sticking through the fly of his trousers, clasped firmly and pathetically in his left palm as he fully abandoned all semblance of professionalism, all pretense of artistry beyond his own sick desire.

And he watched with unhinging excitement as the changing women before him froze, their faces twisting in shock, then contemplation. Their gazes sinking uneasily to their groins, their eyes settling onto their morphing, altering clits, still entwined with each other in the heady stillness. Their movement, too, momentarily halted, were it not the twitches that yet raced through them as seconds ticked by, agonizingly slowly. Each twitch signaling the continuing gradual, transformative growth within them.

As the flesh of each clit transitioned ever closer to cockhood.

But that was not all Leon desired his cameras to capture. Not all he had commanded.

For a penis alone is a tool, a means. A beautiful, sculpted source of sublime, tantalizing pleasure, yes. A source of sensation foreign to any true woman, sensation that was intrinsically male - but a source of nothing further. A font that, alone, was dry, and barren, and sterile.

For a penis to serve its purpose, for it to BUILD, and FILL, and CLIMAX, yet more was yet needed. And so, unseen within the two women, further changes were spurred on, accelerated. Stoked on by Leon's words and desires both.

*Grrgl*, the women's innards rumbled out, the sound swiftly captured and preserved by the still-filming cameras around them.

---

Penis.

*B-dmp.*

Her penis.

*B-dmp.*

Her COCK.

*B-dmp. B-dmp. B-dmp.*

Ashley looked down, slowly, at the point where their two bodies met. It wasn't hard for her to do. Each of them, Ashley and Malena both, were leaning back now, trying desperately to process the terms they had heard, the words that seemed so at odds to who they were, so inapplicable to their bodies.

The breasts on Ashley's chest angled back, angled up, heaving with panic - but not at all in the way. Not at all shielding herself from what lay below. Her hands at her sides, sinking into the silken sheets to steady herself all that prevented her collapsing. The light beaming shamelessly down on her form, exposing all to see. All of her silent, and motionless, and stunned, as the thought sank into the two. Into her.

Not her clitoris. Not anymore.

She...how did she not notice??

Her...penis. Hers!

*B-dmp.*

And she looked, watched, as her penis throbbed energetically in front of her, oblivious to its owner's plight. A fleshy, domed ridge starting to clearly puff out of the harder rod below it. A smooth, grayish-red, bell-shaped thing, growing beyond even the respectably sizeable creamy tissue it capped.

*B-dmp.*

And she witnessed, sensed, as that pulse within her ran along it once more, the flesh in its wake thickening, hardening, the veins that fed it no longer fully fading from its surface. Instead standing out, a certain vascular texture bulging, ever so slightly, from its stretching skin as her penis lengthened still further against its slower-forming twin. Growing now almost half a foot outwards from her body, with no end to its growth yet in sight. Angling away from her, curving gracefully upwards, and then twirling tautly around as it caught on the slenderer, less complete penis Malena would very soon be able to call her own. Pressing the back of its spongy tip against the smoother, smaller, but ever-growing tip of its colleague. Beginning to slide off; the tension in Ashley's immobile groin, in the utterly alien flesh at its base, beginning to recall it.

Then, suddenly, snapping apart and bobbing erectly, tautened flesh she had never before felt growing just a bit slacker as it did. Dancing through the air for but a moment, then slowing and coming to a rest as it once again met with its junior. Coming to a stop lightly against it once more, gently this time, the tip of Ashley's cock touching lightly against that of Malena's. As if to lay a matronly, reassuring kiss upon it. As if to motivate it.

*B-dmp.*

And she saw it, FELT it, as, atop that spongy flesh at its apex, a cleft appeared and began to widen. As it yawned open, as the pulse within it finally reached a crescendo, the base of her cock TIGHTENING wonderfully within her as it did, as it allowed the pulse to finally wetly pour a fresh batch of fluid out, to bathe her penis in freshened arousal. Her urethra finally noticed, finally almost grown to maturity, as it allowed Summer's pre to spill forth from somewhere deep within her, stickily burbling out to slide down her shaft, to flow onto and dribble off the head of the cock laid against it.

As, within her, Ashley's feminine sex - her womb and walls, her eggs and ovaries - all began to undergo changes of their own. Began to accelerate changes already begun. Began to digest, to churn, to break and reform that which was no longer needed. A thin, immature tube already stretching, unseen, from one such organ. An organ that bloated and gurgled with effort within her, its shape, its PURPOSE, warped and warping profoundly as it became something drastically different from its yet untouched sister beside it. As systems within and without atrophied, as gametes of one began to burst and reform to become gametes of the other. The tube curling upwards from its writhing apex, crawling away, meeting and bonding with a small clump of freshly-formed tissue, then a second, larger one. Spiraling downwards, the duct from her bladder beginning to reroute itself as one sex became the other, her new piping widening, meeting, and joining with the newly-born, newly-formed erectile tissue that was now her own.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
1...345678