Dickish Direction: Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

She began to raise herself, but swiftly stopped. The sudden sensation of her wrinkling, satisfied sack rising beneath her to follow nearly driving her mad.

Her job. Her life.

Her boyfriend. Marco. What was she going to tell him?? What was she going to do?! What could she possibly...

Her forehead began to break out in a clammy sweat.

...was she EVEN a she anymore? In any meaningful way?

"That...that was amazing."

Her head whipping around, her body jumping up instinctually. Her legs swinging to the side, then the back, standing her up again at last upon solid ground.

She cringed mightily at the twin weights that swung to match her movements. But move she did.

Moved to stand, and to stare, at the panting, perspiring body of the director.

The body of Mr. Leon Whittaker, sitting satisfied and forgotten in his wooden chair, cock limp and pathetic, the dripping, paltry remains of his cum still in his hand. His trousers lowered to sit around his ankles.

And somehow, she knew.

"What. Did you do. To us."

"W...what? What are you talking ab-"

She began to pace forwards. Away from the bed. A mounted camera was in her way, but she could not have cared less. Jumbled hormones were popping and fizzing in her head, all freshly sourced, driving her steadily towards a rage. She moved to move the thing from her way, knocking it aside as she approached-

"Whoa, no, hey! Don't let that fall!"

-Steadying the camera, carefully moving it to the side. Making sure it was steady before turning back. Reiterating her question.

"What. Did. You. DO. To us."

"You mean the...the whole penis thing?"

And he tilted his head, then. And Ashley, furious, and angry, and confused, and desperately, horribly SATISFIED though she was, saw not fear, nor scorn, nor the hateful, knowing cruelty she'd expected to see on his face.

Instead, she saw confusion, morphing to ambivalence, then almost...dismissal.

And, for some reason, that frightened Ashley more than anything else that moment did.

For in the director's twisted, biased eye, he could see only improvements in her form. With his calmed mind, his pleasured flesh, he was utterly devoid of empathy for either Ashley or her pair.

And he was, and would for some time yet be, truly entirely unaware of his own fundamental role in her changing. Would only later learn the power his own words had had and did have over the two freshly-minted shemales in his employ. Would only later realize the twisted effects his sick, newborn transexual fantasies and fetishes had wrought upon them; would only learn of it all when, days later, he would be subjected to close professional interview, when his footage that day shot would be extensively examined.

For Mr. Leon Whittaker, to his eternal blessing, was not very smart.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I don't really know what's going on with you two, WHY this happened to you, but - trust me - you're MUCH better off this way. You look much, MUCH hotter as a -"

He paused, then. He seemed conflicted. Embarrassed, almost. Not yet ready to again use so dirty-sounding a word in absence of his own arousal.

"Well...with a dick. I'm telling you, you look great. Totally sexy. Be proud of yourselves, yeah? Be happy with your bodies! I can personally promise you that you two are gonna shoot straight up all the charts. You're gonna start seeing those cocks of yours plastered all OVER the place. On the big sites, the small sites, the weirdo niche fetish sites, you name it. You should be totally giddy about it!"

Ashley opened her mouth to scream back, to yell, to try and make sense of this...th...this...

Then she screwed up her eyes, screwed them shut. Ow. Her head suddenly...she...

...What had she been angry about?

Oh. Yeah. About that thing he'd done. Her...pussy. Her penis, now. About that..that awful...awfully wonderful thing that she'd...?

She felt a flush overtake her face, a warm, returning, comforting heat. It flooded her cheeks, her brow. It almost seemed to permeate down into her very brain, she absently thought, blinking as it began to stoke and shape the blazing flames of fear that had burned within her. Containing them steadily down into a controlled hearth of heat within her head.

She smiled vacuously, vacantly. Just a bit, a tenuous raising of her lips. Her fire was now a happy one, somehow. It seemed...weird.

Why had she been afraid, again?

Her cock had felt really, really good, hadn't it? Spurting all that warm cum out of her and everything.

Hee hee. How...strange. Like she needed to be told she was sexy.

In front of her dumbly standing body, her unfocused eyes, she managed to barely notice as the Director flopped back weakly, his arms hanging off the sides of the chair, unconcerned - or unable - to so much as replace his abandoned trousers. To hide his dribbling manhood from view.

"Mine's way hotter," came a voice from inside Ashley. She found herself unable to quite disagree.

Then, almost to himself - but nonetheless audibly - he mumbled.

"Good lord, you guys have GOT work together again."

Ashley found her thoughts fogging further. An odd, but...familiar feeling. And a...comforting one?

Her confusion seemed to dissipate entirely into the fog - what little of it still remained. It felt good, fulfilling, to have it replaced. Replaced by...words...another...?

Ashley found herself increasingly, acutely aware of her own heartbeat. The sound drowning out even her own internal thoughts.

*B-dmp. B-dmp. B-dmp."

And her head slowly, groggily began to turn back around, bringing her body with it.

There was a tightening within her. A novel, twitching, tingling, GROWING sensation on her crotch. A sensation she'd only just begun to familiarize herself with. It felt a bit sticky. And, gradually, increasingly, it also felt tense. Hard. Erect.

She was happy about that, for some reason.

Malena was still laid there on the bed, her luscious mammaries rising, falling, in a slowing, diminishing, restful pattern. All traces of her feminine grace retained. Her features - her closed eyes, fluttering distractedly beneath their lids; her sculpted nose, dainty and subdued; her lips, full and sensual - all a testament to the woman she'd been born as.

Save for the shrunken sprout of flesh, and the spherical sack beneath it, that had so recently sprouted from her feminine petals. That had replaced them.

Save for her cock, her balls, and the residual pearlescent cum of their shared orgasm still lightly glistening on her belly, her chest, her head, and her prick under the light of the lamps above.

Those were far, FAR from their female equivalents. There, the beauty of the shemale shined, and glowed, and glimmered slicky in the light. Tasteful, and restrained, and perfectly, wonderfully shaped.

The pinnacle of sex. He had been right. There was really no comparing it to what it had once been.

Of course he had been. He's the director, after all.

Ashley felt her own cock thrum with need against her belly. Alive, and ready, and fully, wondrously erected. Filled with her youthful vigor.

She found herself licking her lips. She still hadn't used her mouth, now that she thought about it. That had been a direction, too. Kind of. An option, at least. She couldn't rightly just ignore it. Her newfound pride in her work wouldn't allow it.

And she wouldn't mind trying a taste herself, either. That didn't really seem so disgusting, now. She bet Malena's cock would taste a lot better than her old genitals did.

Not really fair if she's the only one who gets to taste them, either way. I'm a professional too, you know.

Her business elsewhere could wait a bit longer, surely. She'd put her friends off for just a few more minutes. An hour, maybe. After all, Ashley reasoned, she might as well get some decent practice in with her new tool. Get familiar with it before she let him play with it for a while.

That thought managed to penetrate deeply, memories and feelings of their shared affection managing to bite through the haze for an instant.

Ooh, I AM looking forward to that. I DO want to get home, Don't I.

I bet Marco will love my new penis. Why wouldn't he? I've got a really cute one.

But...she certainly wasn't against staying here. For just a bit. After all, it wasn't like she'd have to deal with cunts either way, now. They'd managed to settle their issues rather well, all things considered.

She kinda looked forwards to seeing the finished footage, actually. That was certainly a first.

Then Ashley moved. And as she knelt down against the bed, fixed her gaze, cupped her hands, steadied herself, lowered her mouth, engulfed her target, and began to feel the spongy, softened flesh of Malena's penis begin to jerk with reflex within her enveloping mouth, against her cradling hands, Ashley happily realized she might now get the chance to rebrand.

As a shocked, awakening "Ah!" cried out from somewhere above, as Ashley began to lovingly suck, to greedily TASTE the saltiness of their newborn seed, as she allowed a hand to fall from the hardening shaft and begin to grip and tug instead along her own erected member, as she felt the palpable PULL of her own testicles, slowly pushing another bubble of cloudy slickness out from her penis's head and against her palm, she realized might be able to present this newfound pleasure, in all her upcoming work, as herself. Without any sort of barrier to separate her, any sort of skin.

Summer's flower had already bloomed, after all. Might as let Ashley put it to good use. Ashley was a nice, feminine name for an actress, too.

And, after a vague word or two from the Director that Ashley couldn't quite make out, she could sense the shocked protests of the woman above her fading away almost as swiftly as they had begun. The hand that had been placed on Ashley's brow in apparent attempt to remove her from the proud organ she suckled upon now instead moving behind her. Willingly moving to press the transformed young woman further along Malena's virginal length. The precursor to the woman's own seed made saltily manifest within Ashley's mouth as her precum resumed its flow.

It seemed they both had a few more shots left in them. Of both kinds.

The cameras were still rolling. Time to continue the show.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
1...345678