Dickish Direction: Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*

And their perky, womanly chests again found purchase against each other, each sweaty breast, each erected nipple creating erotic, fetishistic incongruity with their far, far more erected penises below.

And as those penises - the throbbing, pulsing, pounding, rock-hard, spotlessly shapely shafts of masculine pleasure each had been gifted - once again pressed together. Malena's cock finding purchase against its junior, settling satisfied against its flesh. Her own penis emerging from its silken cocoon beneath her fully-formed - before being joined, finding itself only slightly smaller, only marginally less girthy than its pair. Its own flesh darker, itself tanned in comparison; its own head more bulbous, more textured, its ridge more pronounced. A stouter tool, specialized for stimulation over spectacle. Designed to pleasure her partners.

And the two women - one already made shemale, the other not far from it - started to frot.

*B-dmp. B-dmp. B-dmp.*

Ashley could scarcely think through the incessant, pounding barrage of sensation. But she didn't truly have to. Her body - her altered, transitioned flesh - knew how to proceed, its every inner working having already been tested.

The seminal fluid within her flowing freely, spurting and spouting in thickening globs from the tip of her prick as it pressed deeper and deeper against its pair. Well and truly prepared to transport that most precious of seed from within her, to soon birth the first of many batches of virile semen from deep within her balls. The same occurring in her partner's, Malena's penis being treated to its first true touch, the woman shrieking with foreign sensation despite her clear enthusiasm, the fluid's formation and discharge, bubbling steadily up and out from the cleft of her cock, increasing with every sensual grind of chest on chest, hip on hip, penis on penis.

The erected, muscular tissue of Ashley's cock, the beating PULL of her newborn prostate within her - both sent her penis jerking about as it rubbed up, down, wetly contracting and flexing without true release. Shooting orgasmic blanks as they ensured the girl's ejaculatory adequacy. Penis catching again against penis in the wake of a particularly ardent thrust, the arms Malena again snaked around Ashley's midriff pulling light, her eyelids almost fully shut as she savored the euphoric jerks Ashley could acutely sense running through Malena's own member.

The bloated, overfilled fruits of Ashley's expelled innards, the shaking, shuddering sack beneath her tingling as it tumbled about. Her testicles swinging frontwards, backwards, rising up from the bedding with every sensual, rhythmic push of Ashley's crotch into her partner's, then settling back down into the silken sheets as the sex was reciprocated.

Push, pull. Up, down. Back, forth. Rhythmic, steady.

Throb, throb.

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*

"Ah...yes...yesss...OH yeaaah...ahhhh..."

Ashley's body was almost cut in half, the arms around her pulling as tight as ever before as Malena gasped against her, pressed her lips forcefully against Ashley's own, and stole a deep, passionate kiss. Their groins no longer truly emulating them, no lips to be seen on their nethers; Malena's penis instead spearing suddenly upwards, its tip slickly sliding over and passing Ashley's entirely, pressing needfully instead against the belly of the Summer she so craved to have, to take, and to emulate.

And Ashley could feel, below, as her sack was suddenly met by a new sensation to that of the sheets or the air. A slack, fleshy sensation that bounced suddenly against her from above - once, twice - then finally steadied against her balls. It, too, now rising and falling with every sex-crazed plunge of its mistress. A new pair of testes born willingly, knowingly, and easily, released pleasantly and permanently from within the woman. As if her vagina's unmaking was only the most natural of things, only another step in the staircase of her stardom.

Malena's own unwound womanhood eager to follow Summer's example, its personal direction now fully fulfilled with the genesis of it and its pair. Her final goal now not far behind.

And so they fucked each other, sexed each other, frotted as best, as sensually they could. Performed the best they knew how, displaying themselves with awkward zeal for the cameras, as cock entwined lovingly with cock. Without penetration, without pretense - but with glorious, loving passion. With shared, spectacular stimulation.

It was an altogether different sensation to that of a hand, Ashley numbly noted. No more was it encircled, no more was it tugged. Instead, it was pressed, almost fully along its length with each stroke, entire inches of nerves along it firing wildly, all at once, with every rise, every fall. The tip of her penis - her penis, she again relished - clearly the most sensitive part of all its length. All the nerves that had once serviced her clit, once refused to perform but on those rarest of occasions - grown, and spread, and AMPLIFIED across its entire glistening, rosy tip. Every stroke of that shaft against it sending her into fits of near agony, the bumpy, craggy ridge of its partner pounding against it. Be it upwards or downwards, it didn't matter; that beautiful head, that wide, thick, decadent tool sprouting from Malena's shaft, always managed to grind, to catch, to compress and caress. As if always meant for the role, always meant to be hers to use.

And, on brief, wondrous occasions, Ashley could feel her pre surging out from within not only her, but from within her partner. Spurting and flowing around them both, the source of the sticky fluids coating their dicks quickly becoming impossible to discern as each urethra sputtered, spouted.

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*

And feel the balls below them pulsing, preparing. Stocking themselves, steeling themselves for their seminal role. They weren't yet ready, Ashley somehow knew; there was yet an emptiness in her penis, yet a profound, annoyingly tight blockage at its base that wouldn't yet let her finish. She wouldn't yet be granted release, wouldn't yet get to do as she was directed, wouldn't yet be able to spurt all OVER herself, all OVER -

"Ahh...AHHH...I'm...I'm..."

Throb. Throb.

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*

Throb. Throb. Throb, throbbb, throbbbb.

Malena's lips pulled back from Ashley, her hooded eyes widening fully, her tongue withdrawing sweetly from Ashley's not quite yet satisfied mouth as she cried out, a moist, womanly aftertaste all that remained of on her Ashley's tongue.

And then an equally moist, not-so-womanly emission smacked wetly against Ashley's boob from below, a fiery warmth spreading from where it hit. Then a second followed, and a third, Ashley's penis suddenly overstimulated as the woman before her pressed her prick vigorously against its larger pair. As, distinctly, Ashley felt a thick, heated substance begin to fire against her, the frenzied throbbing of her companion's cock shooting goopy, increasingly substantial streams of fluid out of itself.

For Malena had begun to ejaculate, her balls begun to quake and release, her arcing cum flying forcefully from the gasping tip of her dick, its owner's eyes going white as they rolled backwards in their sockets. Her arms going slack against Ashley, her body shivering and shuddering as the woman's control, her conscious mind, was seemingly obliterated, swept up and ejected from her alongside her first true batch of sperm.

The woman began to fall back, back onto the bed, away from Ashley, her quaking cock still sending strands of semen flying through the air with rhythmic, jerking consistency. Her hips seizing and dancing as her working, squeezing sack was revealed at last, the enthusiasm Malena displayed for her work clearly having done its own work on the spurting once-ovaries that now expelled her seed, squirting it in creamy ropes against Ashley, against the bed - then, finally against her own body, as she careened back in uncontrolled freefall.

Throb. Throb.

Spurt. Spurt.

*B-dmp. B-dmp.*

And Ashley lunged bodily forwards towards the comatose woman, following her down. Mounting her once more, straddling her from above and gripping her shoulders.

My turn now. MY turn.

Have to do it together. HAVE TO.

Slamming her penis against its climaxing twin.

My PENIS. I have to do it. Mine. Mine, MY cum, MY penis. MINE!

And resuming her thrusting, tapering motions, heedless of the fading consciousness of her partner. Fucking her, sexing her bodily, using Malena's pulling, twitching form as but a tool for her own pleasure. Debasing herself as the female made shemale pushed herself forwards, sliding her penis across the tool beneath her, each wet jet of cum the ticking of a countdown that would soon mean its softening, its shrinking.

And that would never be acceptable to Ashley. She craved the sex, but more so, now, craved the release. Craved the feel of the textured flesh of the cock she hungrily pressed against her own, heedless of the slowing spurts of cum that now coated it. Craved the ejection of the soupy payload she held unwillingly captive.

Ashley's entire being was buzzing, ready to burst. Her balls were heavy with seed, her cock was hardened with need; even her ass seemed to pulse with desire, raised high in the air as she flailed her penis against its mate, tightening, muscular contractions from her practicing prostate squeezing readily against her colon. She was aroused, lustful, sexy, stimulated well beyond her limit, and filled with one singular, straining wish. Her penis suddenly stiffening, her yawning urethra suddenly ceasing its own slick discharge as a curious sensation bloomed at the base of her flower's stem.

She wanted to cum. Ashley, the woman, the professional, the fetishized, girlish shemale, wanted to ejaculate.

And she could feel now that her body was ready, the numerous squirming sperms that had once been her eggs starting to surge forth from her testicles and pool within, to begin to mix and bloat with her seminal fluids, the dam her body had erected for safety beginning to break. A flood of hormones sent ahead of them, prepping her mind for her final scene, her long-awaited climax.

Ashley's cock squirmed sensationally against the dying shudders of the stony flesh below her.

Back, and forth. *Shlick. Shlick.*

She alternated her thrusts. Running it along one side, then then other. Allowing her tip to play against that textured flesh she so adored, allowing it to bathe in the dribbling, weakening streams of semen that now simply leaked out of and off Malena's unconscious cock.

A sudden pang of deep, piercing pleasure running from base to head. Something feels different, she thought excitedly. Like I have to pee, but...heavier. Like I can hold it in, but maybe...don't have to anymore.

She rubbed her balls, THICK and FULL and BLOATED against the now nearly emptied reservoirs nestled below, finding their own skin deliciously sensitive as she bounced them against Malena's smaller, shrinking, slackening testes. She felt a sudden thrill as they themselves were drug slightly onto the woman's penis, as she pushed her hips to their limit, grinding her cock in a long, luscious curve along it, not stopping until her base felt the tip, until her hips nearly rode above Malena's navel.

And, at last, as Ashley retreated once more along the flesh below her, she felt it. Her cock quivered erectly, jutting out proudly from her groin, growing tremors running along its length as its payload was nearly jettisoned prematurely, anticlimactically, as it was withdrawn.

And she could tell, instinctively, that it was time. She reared herself back, lowered her hips from her spent partner. The underside of her penis positively dripped with clinging fluid as she hovered it close as she could above the flesh below, hardly able to bear the horrible separation of their skin for even that moment.

Then, without hesitation, she thrust herself forwards one final time, trying with all her might to force her flesh to submit. To bestow her pleasure she'd never before felt, to act a part it never was able. Straight as she could bear along the shaft below, the straining urethral bulge beneath her penis running clean across that of its twin, her cockhead pressing and scraping from balls, to base, to splendid, stimulating ridge.

Throb. Throb.

Throb. Throb. Throb, throb, throbb, throbbbbbb.

It began as a weak, pathetic thing. A number of hollow, dry contractions, indistinguishable from those before it. Titillating, wondrous - but not fulfilling. Not allowing release.

Then, the slightest dribble of white. Just the smallest, most meagre of spurts, jettisoning weakly from the rosy, moistened slit crowning her penis. Then a second. A third. All as slight as the first. Barely perceivable, barely noticeable.

But with the fourth. Ooooh, with the fourth.

"FUCK yes," called out Ashley. A womanly exhalation of imminent orgasm. For herself, for her audience.

And her cock erupted.

Every pulse coincided with her heartbeat, a steady rhythm of sweet, sticky, creamy release. As she pushed her cock ever forwards, so too did her cum begin to push forwards, push outwards. Each rolling, orgasmic shudder pulsing along every one of the eight girthy inches of her cock, culminating at last with a labored, extended shot of ejaculate, of almost impossibly thick, yogurty sperm, spreading like so much pearly ink across the canvas of Malena's body, pouring forcefully out and flying far to land on her breasts, on her shoulders, on her very face, her hair.

Every contraction echoed within her, her balls sliding again along the cock below, pressing down and rewarding Ashley with the perceptible PUSH she could then feel within them as they were compacted, the mind-melting boiling and gurgling inside her sizable testes transmitted directly to her mind as the bloated sperm within them queued through passages far too inadequate for them, pressing steadily outwards, onwards. Her sack emptying itself with agonizing slowness, the spurting squirts of her cock sending stream after stream of semen out of her, yet doing little to truly relive the pressure below it, simply unable to keep ahead of the sheer volume of cum within her.

Every heavenly inch of penis withdrawn again, driven again, pressing and playing again against that ridge, her amazing, sculpted, sturdy flesh sending forth another rope, then another, bathing Malena's diminishing cock with Ashley's own cum, her own scent, her own ejaculate from her own penis. Ashley's orgasm finally, definitively washing over her as she watched, light-headed, utterly overwhelmed by pulsing, pushing, pounding sensation, but determined not to succumb to it.

Determined to watch, enraptured, as her penis poured its nectar out of itself. To watch even as she herself began to fall back, her cum, shining white in the light, arcing beautifully out of her, discharging high into the air, raining back down to stain the sheets deeply with her thick, heady, slickened genes. Feeling its delightful heat on her own skin now as her rump slid off Malena's legs, as her penis bobbed back, and forth, pulsing ever-harder as it did, unloading her sticky semen now on herself, coating her own belly, her own boobs.

Throb. Throb.

Spurt. Spurt.

*B-dmp. B-dmp. B-dmp.*

And, slowly, deliciously, her balls began to be emptied. And her mind finally found itself surrendering to her body's bliss as she began to fall into a distant, happy haze, the last sight in her fading vision that of her penis delightedly spitting her sperm outwards, upwards, above.

And it felt amazing. By far the best sex of her life.

I did well, didn't I?

I'm pretty sure...that was all of them. All the directions.

Scene's over, then. Time to take a break.

Job well done, me~.

**********

Ashley's eyes shot open.

And, in that moment, she felt hot. She felt tired. She felt spent.

And she felt her breast, her breath in it slow, steady. Sticky. Wet.

And she felt a length, a muscular rod, left twitching and satisfied on her groin. Felt a slight crinkling on it, on her belly. One she quickly recognized as spent, drying semen, having felt much the same upon her in the past. With...with Marco.

And what she felt truly, deeply scared her. A growing, primal fear. A fear borne of a knowledge that something fundamental to her life had been irrevocably, permanently changed.

She pinched herself, hoping against hope. It hurt.

So instead, she sat up. Began to look around. Wildly, desperately. Uncertain what, exactly, she even searched for. Outside the window, the sun was still up. Only barely faded from before. Maybe around...fourish?

Not long, then.

She continued her search, her mind whirling, slowly recalling. Her gaze falling, now, on the comatose form of her coworker. Still stretched, motionless, across the bed. Her breasts rising, falling, with steady, contented breaths.

And thoroughly coated with the glossy remains of their cum, a penis of Malena's own slumbering along with her on her groin. A delicate, three-inch thing, like a small browned caterpillar loosely laid on her crotch. Shapely - cute, even, perhaps. Were it not for what it represented.

The...THING on Ashley's own crotch began then to twitch horrifically, memories of their pairing flooding cruelly back to her. Back to IT. She looked down, staring at it as if at a monster, as her waking mind collected itself. She saw its shrunken form far beneath her boobs, shapeless and stubby as it sprouted from her crotch. Its shape was unfamiliar, confusing even - until a second twitch sent it erecting slightly, the smoothened, buttery skin around it drawing back by a hair and revealing to Ashley the slightest hint of the crimson mushroom within.

And she remembered, terror mounting within, how WONDERFUL that cock had felt. How it had swayed, and bobbed, and ERECTED itself from her crotch. How it had sprouted steadily, gradually, out from her sex. How...how her vagina...

1...345678