All Comments on 'Different Gyms do Train the Body...'

by oatzab

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Piece if shit man.

This just once again demonstrates that piss poor human beings exist. He was nothing but a bastard and demonstrated that he never loved his wife and his family.

Love is forgiving. If he had tried to reconcile and failed it would have been one thing but to never try is piss poor. He just demonstrated that he thinks he is superior to everyone else when in reality he is just low life scum.

It is too bad that he destroyed his family. Did his wife have a price to pay? Yes but his kids did nothing wrong and paid a greater price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP FETISH B.T.B

No loving wife, no sex, just a he,man that showed how tough he was.

This should please the hate women B.T.B crowd.No stars here.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Good story - pretty well written - frustrating and sad

I have to admit, I agree to some extent with Mgbdallas that this guy is not someone I'd want to know. He is is more in love with himself and his screwed up sense up propriety. The only love he feels towards his partners is based entirely on genital ownership, not true love. I'm left wishing Burt's father had let him make the mistake with Susan years before . . . so he could understand how people sometimes screw up. Burt was 'lucky' (in his world) in that he had someone to stop him from that 'great temptation'. His wife did not have someone to talk sense into her.

Laya's probably cheating periodically, but is just much better at hiding it. It'd be kind of funny if she told him someday, when they were both in their 80's, that she'd decided to be loyal for the rest of their lives, if he wanted to stay married to her. He could get angry, and sputter about loyalty and dedication. She could reply that he had no place to complain given that he'd been the one to decide to tear apart his family after his first wife cheated. He had no dedication and certainly no real love of his family. She then could point out that he's the type of man that most women would eventually cheat on, given his stuck-up, my-way-or-not-at-all view of the world. If he'd wanted someone who wouldn't cheat on him, he should have stayed with Melinda, who was so traumatized by her transgression, that she would have been a loving, loyal, and dedicated spouse and mother from then on.

She could also point out that Emily's two failed marriages were do to the messed-up, strict values he'd imbued in her, and how Rob's marriage had succeeded due to his flexibility and dedication to family . . . he'd learned that he should NOT be like his father. Melinda would have had a long happy partnership until recently 'widowed'.

All of this would be news to Burt, who nobody said much to about personal stuff anymore, due to his sanctimonious attitude. He'd divorce Laya, who would shortly thereafter marry Melinda, and the two would live the rest of their lives in great happiness surrounded by their blended families. Burt would go to his grave alone, confused, and bitter, as it often is for those with the inability to love.

BTB just doesn't have the same impact when one is left feeling more sympathy for the 'B'.

Damn, I'd promised myself to try not to imagine long-term endings to stories where the supposed protagonist struck me as being a jerk!! Sorry. Good writing, good flow throughout . . . got my hackles up. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!!!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Utterly boring

Pure agenda driven writing. Nothing entertaining, nothing erotic, nothing loving, just nothing but agenda. Comment after comment droning on about "Saint Husbands," or what "BTB" is really about. Now, an extended comment, disguised as a story, about the same subject. No one really gives a damn but you, dude. I'm here to be entertained by reading fiction, not lectured about your moral position. This was just an emotionless dry lecture, a simplistically written ethics text. You insult our intelligence by assuming that we didn't consider and solve these issues for ourselves when we were sophomores in college. Sorry, I won't read another.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Seems to be a copy

With the exception of the bits with Laya at the end, I am 99% sure I have read this story before... I just can't seem to find it when searching.

And while I enjoy a good BtB, this was NOT it.

2/5

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Too predictable

Same old, same old.

Yea, I know writing original LW stories is tough.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 6 years ago
good story

I liked this story. The cucks and sluts won't like it. The wife was an idiot. Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

Obviously this husband quickly lost his love for his cheating wife, despite her juvenile almost comical affair with the teenager. While it appears he divorced her to punish her, he ended up punishing himself and his children as well. I guess there is no perfect or painless way to reconcile his wife's disrespect and his bruised ego. What probably feeds some sympathy for the wife is that the husband did not even try counseling, to at least maybe understand how this woman he thought he knew could go off the rails so catastrophically.

His then seeking a wife through the email was really weird, especially since all he knew at first was how young and attractive she was. Just seemed kind of shallow. You would think the devil he knew was preferable to the devil he did not know. It would have been easier to swallow the divorce if counseling revealed some flaw in the wife that could not be corrected or overlooked. It appears the wife ended up paying for her mistake for the rest of her life, which some probably think she deserves, but there for the grace of God go many of us!

The whole second beautiful sexy fertile perfect wife might have been just a tiny bit contrived, but I guess the author really wanted to rub his revenge through living well into the ex-wife's face. That along with the daughter rejecting her penitent and remorseful mother felt a bit cruel, even if deserved.

So I get the boiler plate criticism, and don't disagree. But they can't all be great. This was OK, and improved by not being a cum slurping cuck or a Navy Seal wife gets shipped to a Mexican whore house BTB tirade. Guess the moral is, don't do it. Just don't. It's never worth it, I suspect. Hope I never find out.

Thanks for your effort, and thanks for allowing anonymous comments.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Robotic Paragon of Right-Mindedness Terminater2's Marriage - " Hasta La Vista Wifey "

Excellent story for those who disdain detailed character development, dramatic suspense , witty dialogue or narrator troubled by cognitive dissonance. I actually don't have problems with character's choices , it's the programmed automatic process to the anti-climatic finish . No tipping point, no hesitation, nary a scintillating or scintilla of a self second when self doubt grabs the steering wheel.

Terminator: " I now know why you cry, but it is something I can never do." ....I am currently unable to write a hooky, thought provoking Literotica story with addictive and sparkling prose. Maybe with study and practice.

Maybe not .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

His wife fucked her student in his marital bed, on more than one occasion, and we have commenters talking about counseling. She probably needs some, but if he had seriously considered sticking with his wife after that, he definitely needed some. Thankfully, it seems most of the family came through okay.

The story was pretty dry and lacked much tension, but it wasn't necessarily bad. With english not being your first language, one thing I would suggest you work on is having more dialogue, and making that dialogue compelling.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I liked it...

I liked it...And wellcome back...Why wouldn't he marry a woman from South East Asia? Because all the other stories state they are all whores? Really? 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Duna?

oatzab had another id that was banned? Could it be Duna? Language patterns are similar, and I know Duna was banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He was unforgiving

Then marrying a young foreigner. He could have tried to reconcile. She slipped up big time. But you had to burn her . Made those whose love to see them burn love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring as fuck.

Not sure if it got better after page 2.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
Wow

I'm sorry, but I have to score this low. This was so unoriginal that it was mind boggling. This was obviously written to illustrate all if your comments about "not a saint husband".

I'm all for trying say something in your stories. I try to do it with mine. But the point has to be subtle and not drown out the entire story. On top of that, you have to bring something to the table other than a generic "she cheated, she's sorry, he kicks her out, his life moves on, hers stays miserable" trope.

Better luck next time, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
repost?

pretty sure I've read this before

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Ximand

My feelings are similar to yours.

I won't say whether the children SHOULD forgive her, that's up to them.

But I would never encourage my children TO forgive her!

I would never come between my ex and the kids, but if they decided on their own to cut her off, I would just nod and give a silent "Yes!" and invisible fist pump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This reminded me of a Winterfrog story.

We know what he means even if the words don't always make much sense. I would suggest that your editor go over your story a few more times. There is nothing "classical" in this story, despite your teaser. The mistakes are amusing at times. The story has been done a thousand times and many of them are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.T.B Comments????

How is this a B.T.B story? She got 50 percent split, the kids and the house. He did not ruined her or her name. Stop this crap about all divorces are B.T.B Seriously you people have no problems when one cheats, everything is still good in a marriage. YEAH RIGHT that's your dream.

Also this thinking about divorce with kids is wrong is nothing but BS. I don't care about percents of this or percents of that. How children turn out have nothing to with broken homes. My parents divorce when i was 12 and it did me no harm. Never in trouble growing up in school or with the law. Married 39 years to my one and only love. A labor worker with three kids that went to colleges and i never thought about going to college. Two houses in two states that are paid off and never own a credit card. It's in ones mind and heart how they want to live. STOP with the woe is me excuses and blaming somebody else. BS BS BS BS BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

I think he should have tried counselling as from the video the youth wasn't a very good lover and if during the counselling sessions they were both honest and it proved a one time she had transgressed over time they would eventually get over it, even if he slept in the spare bedroom for awhile. Just point out he had nearly got himself in the same position as the youth but a bit of timely advice stopped him, his wife possibly had had no such advice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "B.T.B Comments????"

I've noticed in many of his comments that I've been able to decipher, that oatzab seems to have a different idea of what BTB is than the general audience in LW.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
I like the

logical thought train behind this story. His reasoning for not reconciling were well thought out. When he had temptation, he resisted. IRL I believed they may have tried to stay together but it would have been a struggle. But, for a story that is fiction, reconciliation would weaken the rational thought scheme. It is easier to divorce a story wife than a real one. also a secret fund would weaken a marriage. There was no trust on his part even when things were well. also cameras when he had no basis for suspicion is a definate Maybe that money could have been used for some creative vacations that may have made wifey think twice about cheating. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@10/30/17 Smoke

"How children turn out have nothing to with broken homes." (sic)

Hey Bro,

May I ask you a question?

What the FUCK are you smoking?

jhfc, You are so full of shit.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Another sad case

Not a big case of pride-stricken husbands dumping their wives and replacing them with mail order brides. And having the poor ex fall down stairs due to an abusive boyfriend to boot. Feel better she suffered and your life is gravy? Sorry, BTB is just not my cup of tea.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read this before

Shame shame

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Kudos to oatzab

. . . for lucid, thoughtful, and well-explained responses to commeters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
once again kimi1990

Has excellent insightful critique

Just wish she submitted more stories as her singular effort far and away surpasses this poor effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it, the guy got lucky.....

...way more lucky than he needed for a simple (nerd kid romance) story?? Was she a repeat offender, she was remorseful, any other bad habits and she even told the whole truth. Dad won't have anyone mad at him. Lucky man. Sorry this was a little bor. Too one sided in revenge...the real passion only appeared significant when he caught them red handed and shot them........Damn can't believe I wrote this.....LOL

bill.... 5ssss the guy carries most of the pain although....don't we....we are stronger right, ya and 2 of my friends offed themselves because we are stronger, I cry when I think of those bitches, their bitches.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True story

Once more...The husband who shot his cheating wife and the lover boy with salt cartridge is true story from the life.

The naked wife and the naked lover boy escaped through the window to the street.

The cheating wife came back to the husband after some days that she loved him the best and the cheating was once etc. (From the cheating wife's Handbook).

The salt cartridge owner husband divorced his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

His wife cheated over and over with a student and he was smart enough to move on

He ended up with a fresh start and somebody he wouldn't have to be suspicious of.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wasn't too bad

Wasn't too bad until the milking thing. You.messed.up a fairly decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of ANR but that doesn't make it wrong, just something I would not want to do. Ending for him was strong while weak about what happened to his ex-wife. The elder daughter was extremely selfish and oblivious to the world she was in. Revenge taken (I enjoyed the salt and scaring the kid)the husband had been planning his escape long before she cheated. This indicates a weakness had already developed on his part in the marriage. If you can't give 100% don't be surprised when your partner doesn't.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - Obviously, you need more English language and grammar training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He cheated mentally and emotionally first. Working out of town and long hours. End of work eat and go back to room so you can call wife and kids and then bed.

No stopping and partying with coworkers

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

I have never seen a marriage that derived from the man shopping around in Asia (and I include Russia in Asia) work out. It is a fantasy thing that turns into a bad scene. There is a plaque in the King County, Washington, courthouse memorializing a mail order bride murdered by her soon to be ex in the courthouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m guessing English is not your first language. But it was a pretty good story anyway. Was thinking his nasty 2 kids we’re being started pretty late for him, and why didn’t the new wife go work as a teacher. Someone should have and broke the ex’s arm and leg too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring. Bad English version of build a new life LW story. What's unique? He shot the cheaters in their asses with salt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny... The main character himself remembered and used a metaphor about the benefits of a variety of gyms, but it seems that he did not understand its true hidden meaning. Why change the gym if you can assemble different "training equipment" in one? After all, Melinda, in fact, openly offered him to walk on her "stepper", and Susan, judging by her blushing, also does not mind letting him ride on her old but reliable "exercise bike". Plus, Ann, with her ever-guilty husband, would be happy to provide for MC her "rowing simulator" from time to time. But, no! He got on the Laya's treadmill and runs, runs, jingling his testicles, not looking around. It is stupid, being in such an equipped and prepared "gym", to develop only one muscle group. And "simulators" periodically need a variety of lubricants.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He did exactly what Ann did, to a lesser extent. He kissed a woman that wasn't his wife and never fessed up to it. Pretty shitty. Should have left out the story in a nutshell part. You could have blamed the shitty grammar on the lack of an editor at least. Now, we know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous