All Comments on 'Different Methods Ch. 02'

by RedRavenBaltimore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is Suzy allowed to deny her water or is that spite? Hope we get some idea of husband's frame of mind. I know this is her POV, but does he care for her or is he just getting his rocks off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why?

This is difficult to follow because we don't understand the context or background. Thus we can't establish the trust level.... I am a married submissive but there is no way my Husband/Dom would send me away without an explanation nor would I go? Is she really a pain/humiliation slut? What's the intended outcome other than more blowjobs? Did they ever discuss needs prior to being sent away and shaving all her hair off? I learned humility through other methods. Maybe it's because my Husband/Dom took the time to teach me how to please him vs sending me away to someone who doesn't know either of us..,,,,

RedRavenBaltimoreRedRavenBaltimoreabout 11 years agoAuthor
Answering Questions

There are a lot of intelligent questions in these comments, so I'm breaking from my habit of not commenting on my stories to answer a few.

Anonymous #1: Suzy is not allowed to deny Mandy water and she isn't going to for more than five minutes. :-) I left it at a bit of a cliffhanger, because I had to break somewhere. The next bit will be pretty lengthy. There will be more development on the relationship between Suzy and Mandy and more perspective on Mandy's state of mind in the next chapter. The relationship between Mandy and her husband Richard and his point of view won't be touched much for a bit longer, because her isolation from him is a big part of the story, but it will be there eventually.

Anonymous #2: You ask why. I write these stories because there is some idea or fantasy that burns my brain and it is good to let them out. I sometimes share them anonymously because other people appreciate them. The basic idea for this story came to me a number of years ago while reading Michel Foucault's Discipline and Punish and wondering if some of his sociological observations could be generalized and made kinky (the title helped).

Providing the right amount of context and background is a difficult thing. Too little risks confusion; too much risks boredom. There are a number of details there that shed some light on the relationship, and it will be further explored in later drama.

I am not writing a how-to manual, I'm writing a story about a fantasy scenario. There are a lot of things that would be great ideas before doing anything like this in real life and you mention some of them. If you dislike the premise of my fantasy story, however, I can't help you and seriously suggest you read something you like better. Also, I am happy that you enjoy your marriage and wish you the best!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
please continue

there is so much more to tell.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous