Different Methods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and thank you Miss Suzy"

"You are welcome, cunt. Just be quick about it. You have to get done with breakfast and get through the shower before your first teacher is ready for you. So hop to it."

"Yes, Miss Suzy."

Suzy stroked my hair while I ate, making me feel a little like her pet dog. It made me angry, but it also turned me on a little. So did presenting myself to the mirror. After pushing all the dishes into the hall with my chin again, I showered quickly. The water was blessedly at room temperature. I thought the pressure might have been a little lower, too. Maybe that was my imagination. After dripping dry I stepped back out into the room and knelt at Suzy's feet. That seemed like the right thing to do. I wondered how long it would take for my hair to grow back.

She clapped her hands together with a smile. "It's time for another present!" She removed a collar and a lead from her bag. They were ugly, colored a bright safety orange. A small sign dangling from the collar read 'cunt in training'. I managed to thank her as she fixed it around my neck. The lead dangled down between my breasts, ending in the vicinity of my belly button. I looked down at it with a certain amount of shame and dismay. Suzy was studying the clipboard again.

"You studied medieval history in college. That's kind of funny. You need to call every man Lord and every woman Lady, if they are not bitches, whores, or cunts. Whores and cunts, you call Miss. You should kneel in the presence of your betters most of the time. Right now everybody is your better. Understand, cunt?"

"Yes, Miss Suzy"

"You are probably wondering how you get a nice breakfast like mine, aren't you?"

I hadn't been, but I did want to know. "Yes, Miss Suzy."

"If you are very good today, tomorrow you will get to leave your room, get a tour, and go to meet your teachers in their offices. On Saturday, your Lord Husband is coming to play with you. If you make him very happy, you will earn the privilege of real meals. Won't that be nice?" A quick mental calculation told me that it was probably Monday.

"Oh yes, Miss Suzy." This forced agreement was having a funny effect on my head. I felt a little like a small child and I didn't like it. It felt as though I either needed to surrender or rebel, but as long as I did neither I would be miserable.

"Your first lesson today will be with Lord Steven. He will teach you about pleasure and pain. Probably more pleasure today, especially since we won't be in his torture chamber." She smiled wickedly. I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Torture chamber, Miss Suzy?"

"Just a figure of speech. He has a lot of furniture and toys." I wasn't entirely reassured by that explanation, but I settled down to wait. I didn't wait very long.

Steven was young and clean shaven. He had sandy brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. His jeans were tight and so was his shirt, over beautifully sculpted muscle. He was carrying a large duffel bag, which he set casually on the floor. He smiled cruelly at us both. Suzy spoke first, making a deep curtsy and holding it.

"Welcome, Lord Steven. This cunt is my little sister, and she is ready for your instruction." His glance flicked to me before settling back on Suzy.

"Ah, you are adorable, Suzy. You may kiss my boot."

"Thank you, Lord Steven" she replied, scurrying on her hands and knees to press her lips to his foot.

"Did you remember to grease your brown eye this morning, like a good whore should?"

"No, I'm sorry Lord Steven, I was too busy -"

"Too busy looking forward to bossing this little thing around?" He cut off her explanation and didn't give her a chance to answer his question either. "That's too bad. I think you already know what your punishment will be." She winced. "Now get up, bend over that chair and don't let me hear your voice again. I am not here for you." She obeyed in silence, placing her hands on the seat of the chair, flipping her skirt up to present her round bare moons. I could see the cheeks on her face were red and I think she was gritting her teeth. He went on: "Actually, you are here for me. As your little sister turns me on, you will pay the price." Then Steven turned his full attention to me, quietly regarding me.

"Thank you for being my teacher, Lord Steven."

He ignored my flattery. "What is your most sensitive pleasure center?"

I wanted to mention my throbbing clitoris, but I had a feeling that was the wrong answer and I did not want to answer him wrongly. "I don't know, Lord Steven?"

"Your mind is your most sensitive pleasure center. Think about that."

I did. "Yes, Lord Steven."

"I have several gifts for you. Today will be a day for receiving gifts, I expect."

"Thank you, Lord Steven."

"Let's start with this one." He handed me a large bottle of KY personal lubricant and a very large rubber plug. He also unzipped his pants, removing his very large and erect cock. Then he grabbed a hold of my leash and pulled my face next to the floor.

"Grease up the plug, and then stick it in your ass. Now, no hesitation." I greased it up and pushed it into my virgin anus swiftly, gritting my teeth against the unfamiliar pain and pressure. It settled into place with a pop, filling me. "Good, cunt." Stephen stepped up to Suzy, bent over, spread her bottom cheeks with his hands, pressed the engorged head of his prick against her rosebud and then shoved it home with one slow, firm thrust. Suzy screamed out in pain. He rested there, impaling her to the hilt, then slowly withdrew. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"A good girl will keep that hole greased for her man's pleasure. Your big sister is setting a rather naughty example, isn't she?"

"Yes, Lord Steven," I whispered. I was more than a little afraid of him already, and kept my face near the floor where he had put it. He reached into his bag and withdrew a wooden rod about three feet long, with devices of some sort attached to the middle and each end, and a big brass ring hanging from the center. At first I thought it was a rod for beating me with, but on closer examination I realized with dread that it was more on the order of a crueler version of my clamps. The wood was split and cunningly slightly thinner in the center. It would grip fiercely. The devices were small screws that would tighten the whole apparatus, and the ring could be used to drag me around by the nipples.

"Pull out the butt plug, set it on the floor, and kneel up."

"Yes, Lord Steven." I obeyed, suddenly feeling rather empty and hollow inside.

"This is another gift for you. Try it on. Make it as tight as you can. Oh, and crawl your ass over here." He pointed at the floor on the far side of the chair. "I want to see your face."

"Thank you, Lord Steven. Yes, Lord Steven." He was a sadist, clearly. An unapologetic sadist. I crawled over just in front of Suzy and fitted the split wooden rod over my chest. My nipples were quite hard. In spite of myself, I was turned on by this scene, and by all the attention I had been getting. I tightened the center clamp, moaning with the sharp pain. Suzy screamed as Steven penetrated her asshole again, more fiercely than before. I looked in her eyes as the tears poured out. Steven was pumping in and out of her. I tightened all the clamps, feeling the smooth wood bite into my areolas and press hard on my nipples. I accepted the pain like a penance, tears streaming down my face, streaming down her face.

Then Steven was stepping away, still with a huge erection bulging at his crotch. He reached into his bag and pulled out a very large black vibrator and an old fashioned timer, the kind of timer that made little plastic clicking sounds and only went up to one hour.

"Another two gifts for you."

I was sobbing. Suzy was sobbing. I choked out "Thank you, Lord Steven." He set the timer and set the vibrator in front of me.

"Cum for me cunt, as quick as you can."

I turned on the vibe to its maximum setting and rammed it into my pussy as hard as I could, feeling the pain in my breasts turning into a warm glow. I muttered a "Yes, Lord Steven," but he wasn't listening. He was ramming Suzy's poor asshole some more. It was hard not to be distracted by her pain, staring into her tear-streaked face. I closed my eyes and concentrated on sensation; the sensation in my agonized nipples and the sensations I was giving myself by pounding my twat. It took me seven minutes and sixteen seconds to find release, and I screamed "Thank you lord!" as I found my climax, waves of pleasure rolling through me.

"Open your eyes," Steven demanded. I flinched at the expression on Suzy's face. "Good cunt. Now take the device off of your breasts." I obeyed, knowing it was going to hurt bad. Steven thrust hard into Suzy while I screamed as the blood rushed back into my numbed flesh. "Hell yeah" he muttered and came noisily.

"Put the butt plug, back in, cunt." He told me, replacing his now flaccid cock in his pants and zipping up. "And you stay where you are until you are told otherwise, whore." It took me a long moment to remember where I was and what I should be doing, but I obeyed and thanked him again. Suzy just sobbed, bent over the chair. I saw a dribble of cum dripping down her leg.

"Pleasure and pain, little sister. Both come from the mind. You may speak now, Suzy."

Suzy said "Thank you for punishing me and reminding me of what I am, Lord Steven." It surprised me. She sounded completely sincere.

"You are welcome, whore. Keep in mind, I'll likely be using your ass again tomorrow."

"Yes, Lord Steven." He turned his attention back to me.

"Tomorrow you will come more quickly, or you will be punished. Until lights out tonight, you will make good use of all of my presents."

"Yes, Lord Steven."

He glanced at a wrist watch. "It is now ten-twenty-three in the morning. You will use the timer to keep track of the hours of the day." I set the thing to forty-seven minutes right then and there. "You will keep that butt plug in all day, except when you are using the toilet and shower and for ten minutes of every hour. For that ten minutes, you will put on your nipple bar and suck on that vibrator like it's your husband's cock. Clear?"

"Yes, Lord Steven." My nipples would be oh so tender. Heck, I'd probably have sore lips. And my butt trained for penis. And no relief for the ache in my pussy, already hungry again. None.

He laughed. "I bet Lucy will get a kick out of seeing the two of you like that!" And then he left as abruptly as he had come in, leaving us in our little tableaux of suffering. Suddenly I noticed that Suzy was still wearing those ridiculous stilettos. That had to hurt.

Lucy was considerably older than Steven. I think she was about as toned as anyone I had ever met, though she wasn't entirely muscle bound. She had very short platinum blonde hair and dark eyes. She was wearing a red leotard and carrying a matching riding crop.

She took in our scene and simply commented. "Hi, I'm Lucy. Lady Lucy, I guess. We don't have time for this shit. On your feet, both of you. It's time for your workout. Suzy, kick off those shoes. And take off your shirt too." We obeyed quickly, answering "YES, Lady Lucy!" brightly and in unison. She bound our tits tight against our chests with long strips of terrycloth.

That was her only concession to our comfort. "Cute collar!" she told me sarcastically. She also grabbed a tight hold of it and used it to guide me from one position to another. It started out with yoga, which I've always enjoyed. Lady Lucy insisted we stop and hold difficult poses for a long time. When we slipped, either of us, she would sting Suzy with the crop and lecture the offender. I remembered with a guilty feeling that no one could beat me unless I asked them to, nicely.

"Please whip me with the crop, Lady Lucy? When I deserve it, please?"

"I thought you would never ask, cunt." And she laid on the whip fast and furious for the space of ten seconds while I squealed and yelped. After that she treated us equally.

From yoga, we moved on to ballet forms, which were worse. Then aerobics. Then squats, push-ups, and finally jumping jacks. The jumping jacks were accompanied by the crop across our backs, butts, and legs. They also came with constant demands that we move faster, and accusations of laziness. After what seemed like an eternity, Lucy called a halt.

"I suppose that will do. You." She pointed at Suzy. "Come eat my pussy until I scream your whore name."

"Oh yes, Lady" Suzy answered with enthusiasm. She lapped at the folds of Lucy's lips, sucked at her clit, penetrated her deep inside with her tongue. She worked tirelessly. You would never have known that she was out of breath and panting before it began. Lucy ordered me to watch and see how it was done. I did, but I also removed my butt plug and began silently punishing my nipples with Lord Steven's device while sucking madly on my new vibrator. It was just that time. Lady Lucy did indeed scream Suzy's name with her orgasm, and then left us to our much needed lunch and shower.

Soon, my ten minutes were up and I switched nipple torture for ass stretching. Suzy's lunch was pasta with cream sauce, green beans, and a coke. I knelt at her feet, serving as her table once more. She didn't offer to let me lick the plate this time. And she didn't let me at my water, although she had to know I was thirsty. She looked down at me and declared very seriously: "Miss Suzy will be your next teacher. You need a lesson in manners, little sister."

12