All Comments on 'Different Perspectives Ch. 02'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Par Excellence

Its story telling par excellence. A perfect blend of taut plot build up and eroticsm. I have done fair bit of reading on literotica but your story is in a different league. Some stories are crass, some crude,some a bit of a joke,some lewd,some stretch all limits of credibility. Yours had none of these sterling qualities :).

You have left on the edge of a crevice hanging by a slender thread.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
getting more turn on while talking

another part of this awesome hot story, great reading. getting nearer to the taking of his aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have a question...

Do you really know where you're going with this story or where you should be going; seeing as how the 'place' where it is is titled, "Literotica"? If it's titled, "Literotica", then get the lead out & make the the damn thing EROTIC instead of all this pussyfooting around!

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 14 years ago
Keeping us hanging...

You're just playing with us and making us wait......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disagree with other posting by an anonymous

"Do you really know where you're going with this story or where you should be going; seeing as how the 'place' where it is is titled, "Literotica"? If it's titled, "Literotica", then get the lead out & make the the damn thing EROTIC instead of all this pussyfooting around!"

I disagree absolutely with the above. Literotica is full of slam/bam rubbish. Catmoore knows that the most erotic part of the body is in the brain. Please continue to tantalise, tease, arouse and intrigue us with that complex mixture of lust, self doubt, desire and fear of rejection if we show our hand to soon that is within all thinking sensitive people.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago
Sexual tension

This is the first of your stories I've read. I love the sexual tension you develop by going back and forth between the characters Definitely 5star. Look forward to reading more.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago

Btw I'm new to this site. How will I know if someone replies to a comment I make ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous