All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 01'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
to short

sounds like he needs 3 graves, one each for Hiedi, Susan and Jake.

PArebelPArebelover 14 years ago
Waiting for the rest

Story is reminiscent of The Troubadour's "Heidi".

One has to assume from the build-up that the pictures with the secretary are a fake and that either Heidi is in on the plot or the "affidavit" is a fake as well.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
original

wow never read one like this before five or ten almost identical but not one.

poor copy of the troubador one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
revenge

Let Jake get REVENGE in all ways, destroying both his wife and the lover in all ways possible, lossing their jobs, their families and having to move. have the wife kidnapped and sold to a whorehouse in mexico

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kill them all

i hope you give them hell, and not wimp out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes kill them all.

Cut the wifes tits off and feed them to lover prick. Then cut lover pricks balls off and stuff them down whore wifes throat and choke her to death.

NucleusNucleusover 14 years ago

PARebel: I think you meant <b>"Hildy" from "The Troubadour"</b> but the plot is somehow different. I think we'll wait for the next installment and how winterfoxx tale improve. "WF" your story caught me. Keep on writing. ;-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Where the hell is a hit man when you need one?

He doesn't need an attorney, he needs a hit man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Badly written and quite unpleasant

TSIA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting

Good Story, can't wait to see the Next installment. Got me very interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Curous to see what happens next.

Is she too far gone, too much in the moment to think that a guilty person would have given in by now, that if he was really cheating on her, squeezing his balls would have been enough to make him confess. Hell, that might be enough to make an innocent person confess to something they didn't do.

<P>

I'm assuming Heidi is not there and the was one moment when you had her talk was just a typo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Hitman

He needs to kill all of them himself...very slowly

bobby9909bobby9909over 14 years ago
Good start...

This is starting off well. I've enjoyed this first installment and I'm anxious to see where you go with it. PLEASE don't try to "race" to the end... Take your time and develop the story, then bring it to a close at the same pace as the rest of the story. I've read many stories here on Lit that started off well, only to be ruined because the author ended it too abruptly.

Thanks for the story.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 14 years agoAuthor
Author typo on first page

Firstly: The reference to where Heidi "laughed" was indeed a typo ... it was Susie's laugh. My apologies on definitely misleading.

Secondly: With no disrepect to Troubador as I am a big fan of his work, his story of "Hildy" wasn't the inspiration behind this story, although I'll admit they start off in a similar vein.

Thank you for the comments.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Opening

and nice title. Let's see what develops..

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
I see

I see in Susie's 24 hours in so called agony, she lost what little love she had for her hubby! If you wanted to stir emotions, you did that and some!! I'm super pissed, and can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT START

Excellent start. Please do not whimp out. It will be interesting to see where she got her information and who the perp is. They both need ingenous retribution..

Roger

Sparks373Sparks373over 14 years ago
Something Left Undone

If Susie is such a hot shot Assistant District Attorney, why didn't she interview Hiedi? If she were going to trial, Susie would not only have the photos, affidavid but she would also have Hiedi's own statement. There was no evidence that Susie ever talked with Hiedi to confirm the evidence she had.

But then again, this wasn't a law problem, it was a marriage problem and sometimes people, very smart people even, get suckered into things that wouldn't have happened if it had been thought through.

striker1017striker1017over 14 years ago
somewhat the same

as troubadors story, but not exactly. Please don't go to such an impossible ending as his. I can't believe that this supposedly intelligent A.D.A. doesn't see that she is commiting spousal rape, false imprisonment, assault, and, endangerment of his life (who knows what this putz's sperm is infected with). Good story, but once she took his cock in her mouth, while staddling his chest, reconciliation is not feasable. Please don't make this guy the wimp that troubador did. His was a great story until then.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Great beginning

I disagree about killing the two. Death is too easy and quick. They need to suffer a long time. And it need to be both physical and mental. She needs to come to know that she made a huge mistake both in not talking to him to determine the truth AND what she carried out to hurt him. She needs to feel 10 times the pain he felt. She needs to see him involved in inflicting pain and humiliation on her and knowing he hates her and she deserves every second of what happens to her. And get her to confess her actions of assault so that she is arrested, loses her job, and ends up in jail. After she confesses a nice gang bang for the slut who uses sex as a weapon would be nice. Maybe a couple of descriptive tattoos. Then turn her over to the police. Of course there would be no evidence that he arranged the gang bang, just her bad luck.

Then the guy needs to get his of course. Humiliation and pain again. A solid beating, a bunch of anal sex for him and him having to suck a few dicks. Maybe twisting HIS balls until he begs to suck cocks and get ass fucked. Lots of great pictures and video for his friends. Of course when he's finished he needs to have his equipment messed up really well. A nice confession from him as well and jail time too.

Looking forward to a strong next part. It sounds like he has some more suffering to go through. Maybe it's it's going to take a few parts to get to the real revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me see if I follow your logic

three normal people, one an attorney committ a serious felony and are now looking at 7 years minimum in jail.. yeah, I believe it. I'm ready to beleive that the succesful attorney that lives next to me would prostiture herself, throw her career away, and spend 7 years getting fucked by her cell mate just to get even at her husband... WHO SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CONFRONT. So, now I've read a story about a bunch of fucking morons, who obviously have serious criminal and basic psychological problems.. so why would I, or any other readers care what happens. You're readers are ONLY left waiting for husband to kill the 3 peices of scum. You have absolutely NO WHERE to take your story to redeem it. Because you were way TOO LAZY to take the time to develop a plausible story, the 3 people either get put away, or killed... there isn't another even slightly realistic ending. So, from my perspective, I really couldn't care less if you posted a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Different meaning for dig two graves...

Could mean that his revenge will dig the graves for their careers. public humiliation for both of them and the loss of their ability to go on in their careers would be a sweet revenge.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Familiar plot

not just because it echoes "Heidi" and "Wendy" and a number of others, but because you are playing with a tried and true plot that is always over the top. In particular, where the spouse does not communicate and assumes the worst without checking the facts. Her humiliating punishment is marriage ending in this case. Speaking of case, why would two lawyers, one and ADA, kidnapp, assault, and bind him and not know that this is a felony of great seriousness and if he can prove attempted rape by both of them, he has their asses in a sling - do sharks have assess? I may have misssed it, but did they tape or film the action so that he has proof over and above the wounds on his ankle and arms. There should be plenty of fluids to use later including his blood on the sheets. A prosecutor would be salivating at this moment. Of course he will need to go to the hospital to authenticate the evidence. Retailiation: kill them witht he law! Loss of liscenses to practice law; law suit against them; law suit against Heidi (?); against their law firm. In the divorce, a felony in many states puts the other spouse in control of everything. Rip her financially so that one day he can either see her on the streets selling her assets or in the Waffle Hut as a waitress. Long term humiliation for her would be a better revenge than killing them. However, one last question: how could they be that stupid? The problem with this plot line, is that two intelligent people suddenly have their IQ's drop to the level of rutabega. You have some explaining to do, and could you do it with longer chapters, and not do 20 one scene, short ones as you did here. Maybe 3 or 4 at time. Keep writing.

techreadertechreaderover 14 years ago
"When you plan revenge...."

Confucius said, “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

Translation: When you plan to take revenge, you may destroy the person on whom you take revenge, but you will certainly destroy yourself as well.

Susie wants to punish Jake - but will end up destroying herself as well.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 14 years ago
Great Start!!

I find it hard to believe that this is your first submission - it is, so far, better and very different from one of the most referenced stories on this site. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Got my attention.

Loved your first submission. I hope the second part is posted tomorrow. Can't wait what will happen. I'm always looking for a reconciliation story, but the actions of the wife in this one really made me rage and I can only see divorce in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

This is a well written plot. I only hope that the husband will be able to prove to his wife that he is innocent and has been set up. Will be interesting how the author plays out this revenge and if the husband can recover. Once again it was a nicely developed story and cannot wait for the next chapter to see what will transpire. Thanks for writing and again looking forward to the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I am in total agreement with the following Poster's Assessment

"""" three normal people, one an attorney committ a serious felony and are now looking at 7 years minimum in jail.. yeah, I believe it. I'm ready to beleive that the succesful attorney that lives next to me would prostiture herself, throw her career away, and spend 7 years getting fucked by her cell mate just to get even at her husband... WHO SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CONFRONT. So, now I've read a story about a bunch of fucking morons, who obviously have serious criminal and basic psychological problems.. so why would I, or any other readers care what happens. You're readers are ONLY left waiting for husband to kill the 3 peices of scum. You have absolutely NO WHERE to take your story to redeem it. Because you were way TOO LAZY to take the time to develop a plausible story, the 3 people either get put away, or killed... there isn't another even slightly realistic ending. So, from my perspective, I really couldn't care less if you posted a second chapter. """"

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Well is Texas

Jake can shoot both of them and get away with it. Heidi is just collateral damage. Love Texas stories truth or fiction everything is bigger in Texas.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 14 years ago
well i hope he fucks them both to hell and gone

a wife that would do that even if what some asshole told her would rot in hell before i ever did anything with her again...seems as if someone set him up ...if so said asshole would pay n pay dearly...id do something like put his dick in a vice take off the handle give him a rusty hacksaw blade and set fire to the building he was in and leave what he does afterward would be up to him and if heidi was in on it id super glue her cunt closed and make sure she couldnt move till it dried...as for a wife that would do something especially with a guy she knows he hates ...id just sell her sorry ass to a slave seller on the ivory coast or shit mexico somewhere i could make money off her sorry ass....and if somehow i was implecated shoot declare you dont recall any such thing you must have temporarily went insane....it would be worth it just to know that at least those who fucked over you will forever remember what also happened because of their actions...hopefully no one could ever prove he is the one that did anything...could have been some one else that did all that to them ...especially if they never find his wife....hope this is a story about what he did to get back at all of them ...ill wait to vote a good score till i see what direction it takes...till then it has a good start but see how it finishes thanks

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 14 years ago
Not Very Realistic

I've read stories like this before, and I've also read your second one. And I have to agree with the opinion that you haven't done a good job in developing the plot of your story. My main critique though, would be your characters. While you have the typical bitch wife and asshole lover, you also have the typical wimpy husband. I'm guessing that you must be female, because no guy would dream of writing a story with the main protagonist depicted the way you have. I say this not with the intent to insult you, but to make the point that you don't seem to understand the mind frame of a man. See, a man would never take what you've had done to him in part one, with such a reaction as he had in part two. Men are creatures of action, we don't sit around wondering "why?" in this type of situation. We only plan our next moves, and execute them. Contrary to popular belief, men also wouldn't be stupid enough not to tell the doctor what actually happened, especially one who's a lawyer. Even if it's embarrassing, his wife put him in the hospital and probably screwed up his ability to ever have any children. I don't care how a sweet a guy is personally, we don't take kindly at all, under any circumstances, any violent physical abuse against our genitals. For your protagonist to be aiming for a partnership, he's certainly not thinking or acting like a lawyer of that caliber. You might want to think about your characterization when writing the third part.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
What A Mess

Mr. Schmidt and Susie would'nt want to be around when I got Loose they would both feel Pain Physical and Emotional. Being blamed with No Chance to Discuss or Make Excuses. is like being Judge,Jury,and Executioner.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleabout 14 years ago
Unpleasant, but...

If this is the story you have to tell, it is well written.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Is This the Best Introductory Submission to a Series ?

I'm sure there have been better, but I don't remember them.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 11 years ago
Oh man

Ever since this first dropped I've wished there were a thousand more like it. If there was a collective fund dishing out rewards to authors who can successfully produce similar efforts, I'd drop a grand into it and never think twice.

I do wish the ending were a bit more satisfying, I'll admit. It's a bit like The Dark Knight....a near-perfect and original design with a frustrating final act. But this is as close to perfect as LW ever got.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Let the games begin and the payment come -

It is already overdue for the three of them,

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Yeah well

Wtf, when he gets loose he seriously needs to beat the shit out of Tim & maybe even give her a long sustained spanking. I'm sure this is going to be where good old Tim is the source of the photos & lies & she's dumb enuff to believe him. Shit she's an ADA & should know that Jake's entitled to tell his side & try to prove his innocence. Strange how at times like this most women seem to forget their brains & just go with their emotions. Not going to end well I think. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wonderfully written story. ***** !

My only regret is that this superb author is no longer gracing his readers with superior entertainment. Pity.

'roscovich'

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
D.T. IVERSON IN 9-15

used your title in his story Up in Michigan, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Still a favorite. One of the best. What a screwed up scenario, but written so convincingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bloodchilling Beginning

What a coldhearted and vicious beginning to a great story. Even though I've read this story before, my anger quickly builds as the torture increases and the depth of her betrayal becomes evident; I'm imagining what I would do to that guy if it had been me. I think we can all agree a sound thrashing, whether literally or metaphorically, is in order - bare minimum. But, if I'm honest, I know that just wouldn't be enough for me. Not near enough.

This is a great story, nicely written, unfolds naturally and at the right speed. Great job Winterfoxx, thanks for the entertainment. The only thing I could wish for would be to rain more carnage down on the head of this Schmidt character. Physical carnage. Lots and lots of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!

She is a ADA??!! Idiotic!! She have to know when he gets free she goes to prison for a long time!! Your fantasy is driven by your lechery or idioty!!!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
Could Turn Into A Decent Story

If an ADA and Schmidt both go to prison, this could turn into a fairly decent story. But if they ever let Jake loose, their lives have an extremely short time frame. I am pulling for Jake to kill and bury his wife-turned-whore and the rapist Schmidt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Clit

I'd bite her fucking clit off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reading this is a huge waste of time

Not much else to say. It's a waste of time to read this story and you will end up thanking me for it.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHY DONT THOSE 2 AMBULANCE CHASERS REMEMBER

the Lawyers Creed about questions, accusations and paybacks. TK U MLJ LV NV

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Disappointing and Thank you anon

Saw anons waste of time comment. Skimmed hard to the end. Lets just say I'm thankful at the least for seeing anon's huge waste of time comment. Really glad I didn't fully read this to the end, otherwise I would've been so pissed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
So

not only does this dumb ass let a woman tie him up, he does so after a fight. BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So she wants a divorce,

She could have asked, now she is disbarred and a felon. No hope for her or her accomplice either.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
With

I'm with sbrooks103x, there would be some kind of hurt for her in this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If They Didn't End Up

In prison they would end up D.E.A.D. Signed: BTW

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago
Heidi

Wrong name

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

can't wait for the payback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She wouldn't have been sitting on my face for very long, because my teeth would have been very busy - and whatever was clamped between them would've been removed from her body. The guy would die in a mugging or something; he had to know it was coming, he had to know doing this to another man was unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All lawyers are parasitic scum. Therefore, all lawyer stories get a one. This author writes well. I strongly encourage him/her to write stories about actual human beings.

Taio9Taio9over 1 year ago

Well written - liked the build to the truth. Sorry no room for reconcilation. Wish author was wwritting more -

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Two attorneys, DAs, no less, committing crime after crime in addition to criminal conspiracy? Unless they kill him so that there is no chance of being caught, they’re both going to be disbarred and in jail for a long time. The charges alone will sink their legal careers. Much better to have written this about non lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To much sex for too long. This has the making of a great story. Don't make sex the plot. That's dull. [Look at how Saddle Tramps works sex into the story rather than the,story into the sex.]

deependerdeepender2 months ago

Stupide fool doesn't know when to bite down and let 'er rip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterfoxx@winterfoxx
380 Followers
Just a blank slate

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES