Dig Two Graves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
winterfoxx
winterfoxx
381 Followers

I'm numb beyond caring at this point. I remotely hear Susie trying to goad me by saying something about finally getting fucked by a real cock. Only a small part of me is still thinking, desperately trying to figure a way out of this hell.

I feel Susie's hand slide underneath her pussy. I turn my head and look up to see her fingers cover her pussy as Schmidt slides his cock out of her. "Maybe now," I think to myself. "If she will let just one of the straps loose ..."

"I have another surprise for you Jake." Susie teases, looking down at me between her legs. I look up; surely she can see the innocence in my eyes?

She catches me unaware as she suddenly slides backwards and sinks pressing her pussy directly on my mouth. I feel her legs clamp the side of my head.

"Clean me," she orders.

I scream with my lips tightly held together.

"Lick it all out and I'll take pity on you for the rest of the night."

I scream again and try to thrash my head back and forth, my anger beginning to explode.

"Goddamn it Jake! Take your fucking medicine!"

I manage to get my head twisted to the side and take a frantic breath. "Fuck off!" I scream back, the rage now boiling out of me.

Suddenly pain explodes though my body as I feel my balls gripped in Susie's hand.

"Lick my pussy clean Jake and I'll let go of your balls!"

"Fuck off both of you!" I scream in agony.

The pain triples as she squeezes even tighter.

"GODDAMN!" I yell.

"Lick it and we'll move you and the chair outside the bedroom for the rest of the night."

"Fuck YOU!"

I feel her twist. The pain is unbelievable and then it stops. For a brief moment the pain just disappears. Then I see nothing but blackness.

winterfoxx
winterfoxx
381 Followers
12