Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbors in four homes enjoy group sex.
9.8k words
4.77
75.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

Dillon Court Neighbors -- Ch. 02

Neighbors in four homes enjoy group sex

This is a three part story about a place the author lived for a while. The chapters will be posted on consecutive days. Chapter 1 is a warm up for the subsequent two chapters.

* * * * *

Chilly autumn weather moved into New England the following week, and most neighborhood outdoor activity came to an end -- no more barbeques or pool parties.

Sara did host a combination kids and adult's Halloween party that we all had fun at; many of Rachel's new school friends were at the party with their parents, so I got a rare chance to meet some people from outside our neighborhood.

In November, I hired two people to work with me in my computer-based business, but had them working out of their homes and checking in with me daily. Two Boston hospitals got new diagnostic equipment, so Jim was tied up for weeks of long hours learning about the new machines and how to interpret the information they gave doctors. Ellen's publishers were eager for her edits to one book and for another in a series she'd started but left idle for a while. Eric had two new clients drop a load of money to manage in his lap, so he was tied up for weeks integrating them into his business. Liz told me the large influx of customers in her business wanted individual or family photographs before Christmas to use as gifts. Mike had a huge land deal drop in his lap that required hundreds of hours of his billable time to legal his way through. Kevin and Maddy were mostly wrapped up in the winter courses at the university. Thanksgiving came and went, and then Christmas. For those holidays, each family on our cul-de-sac either disappeared or got inundated with relatives.

Between this helter-skelter when we did get together our times felt rushed and in tension. Because of the season, our parties often involved others outside the neighborhood, so we had to curtail our 'playfulness.' We did see the Russerts and Sara a few times to socialize and we took the opportunity to make out, but we didn't go quite as far as we had the night of the restaurant opening. The relaxed summer had ended.

We did manage to find time to host a dinner with Eric and Liz, so we got to know them better. We found delight in their company and our shared interests. We included Sara and Rachel in one of our mandatory family dinners when my parents were in town, and I know Sara had joined the Russerts for some social events too.

Kevin provided the highlight of the pre-Christmas activities for me. Despite our age differences, he invited Mike and me to a fraternity Christmas party just before final exams started for him. He explained that we both looked young enough to have still been in college, possibly as grad students. I felt flattered. Mike bowed out, but insisted that I go to the party as Kevin's 'hot' date. I talked to Kevin again, and he reassured me that I looked like I was still a college girl, so I became a graduate friend of his who lived off campus. I swore Kevin to secrecy, and he promised not to let it be known that I was married.

The party was pure fraternity raunch. We both had a blast, and I got fully into the spirit of the party, participating in dirty dancing and shaking my booty in the wildest way I knew how. I'd never have behaved that way when I was in college, but at my advanced age I found it so much fun that I'd learned to let go.

In one of the large fraternity bathrooms that had been dedicated to women for the night, I had fun talking to a group of co-eds. Somehow, I worked into the conversation about what a great and talented lover Kevin was. I told them he knew better than most how to use tongue and cock in innovative ways. Later, I told Kevin; his comment, 'Where were you when I was a freshman and still a virgin?'

As the fraternity party went on, various couples obviously slipped upstairs for some loving and sex. Much to Kevin's surprise, I publically got all over Kevin, kissing him, and trying to reach his tonsils with my tongue. When some others were near us, I suggested he take me upstairs for 'you know what.' We went upstairs and made out for a while, and I even allowed Kevin to get to second base on our 'first date.' As far as anyone else knew, Kevin scored a home run that night.

Later, when I told Mike about the party, he was laughing so hard about how I'd inflated Kevin's reputation as a lover that he had tears running down his cheeks. Given what a 'hot' date I appeared to be, plus Kevin's 'Hunk Factor,' he was sure to score more frequently because of my impromptu remarks in the ladies room.

Mike got a charge about my making out with Kevin too, and I could tell he didn't feel any discomfort or irritation. Mike told me he would have encouraged Mike 'to go a little further' if he'd been with me at the party, and then Mike added, 'maybe a lot further.' He was also glad for the improved relationship with the Winslow family.

A week later, I had lunch with Liz. She asked about how my 'date' with her son had gone, and so I laid out the details for her in pure girl talk. She ended laughing about what I'd done with her son, even letting him score a little with me. Liz admitted that Kevin had a real crush on me, but told me not to worry as he was still on the social circuit and not staying at home pining away. She added a sentence or two that caught my attention too: 'Eric and I wish we could get to second base with you guys too -- maybe even further.' I glossed over the remark at the time, but given our growing friendship I hoped for the same thing.

* * * * *

In mid-January, Mike was asked by his law firm to get some professional pictures taken for some of the PR. He called Liz across the street and explained what he needed. They set an appointment for the end of the month late one afternoon.

Mike whizzed through the house that afternoon, kissed me hello, changed his necktie, and took off across the street to Liz's home studio with a couple of other articles of more casual clothing on hangers or over his arm.

Mike came back almost two hours later quite happy, but with an odd expression on his face. Being cocktail time, he poured us both glasses of wine, and once we were settled he said, "I have a few interesting things to tell you."

I nodded for him to continue.

"First, Liz knows as much about our relationship with the Russerts and Sara as there is to know. She's observant, seeing a few things going on at our front door and in our living rooms, listening to some of our conversations at the parties and dinners, and I guess we flirted and over acted our casualness with each other too. Second, ... are you ready? ... She and Eric would like us to consider them as 'close friends' as well. She didn't define what that meant, but I think it means to include them in exactly the kind of stuff we're going with the Russerts and Sara -- the kissing and fondling. Third, to emphasize her last point ... well, she introduced me to the joys of holding her on my lap and kissing her. She caught me completely off guard. I'm still sort of amazed by the last half hour of my photo shoot. Oh, she did take about five hundred pictures of me by the way; she'll have proofs ready after she reviews what she has and does some PhotoShop work on a few."

My jaw had dropped. After I got my brain in gear, I snorted in humor, "So, does Liz kiss nicely?" The idea of Mike making out with Liz didn't bother me, plus I'd made out big time with her son.

"Heck, yes. She's nice and comfortable to be with. She has a pleasant professional style too, but then she shifted gears and got intimate and personal at the end."

"Do we want another set of 'close friends'? I would think so."

Mike said, "I don't think friendship or love is a zero sum game. There's plenty to go around, so sure, I'd like them as good friends -- even intimate friends. Eric is really nice too; he knows his stuff. I've talked to him at the party about financial markets, real estate investments, and a few other money topics; he's well read, well informed, and isn't afraid to take positions. He told me that for the past ten years he's averaged a thirty percent growth of his client's portfolios; given the economy, that's spectacular. When we got off on other topics, I felt he was one of the friendliest and nicest guys I've ever met."

I said, "Well, let's encourage them. I imagine you'll see Liz again to go over your proofs. Maybe I should come over afterwards and join you two and Eric and see what happens."

Mike agreed.

As I fixed dinner, I thought about how interesting our little neighborhood was becoming. Four houses and ten people when everyone was home -- seven adults and three kids, although two of the kids were young adults. We were a small isolated community set off from the rest of the town by virtue of geography, a long narrow road to our cul-de-sac, and divisions of land that took place hundreds of years earlier because of how some cow probably wandered around.

A week later, we hosted a movie night at our house. Mike got a first run DVD, and honored my request for a chick flick. Eric and Liz couldn't come, and I felt they really regretted having a previous commitment. Sara, Ellen, and Jim came over after their dinners. Sara brought Rachel, and we set her up to watch her own kid movie on her iPad in our living room, and then sleep on our sofa until her Mom took her home.

Mike started the movie in our family room on our large screen TV. I cuddled up with Jim in our big overstuffed chair, and Mike embraced Ellen and Sara on our long sofa.

I don't think there was any doubt among us that the movie was a subterfuge for the main event -- to be with each other in an intimate and romantic way.

Over my shoulder, I heard Ellen tell Sara that she'd caught Mike 'commando' when we'd been together a couple of months earlier. I happened to know that both Mike and I had gone commando on this our first movie night, plus I'd skipped wearing a bra too. I'd also worn a skirt to encourage both above and below the waist fondling. Sara apparently had the same idea; despite the still low outdoor temperatures, she wore a short tennis skirt and colorful top that gave her a sexy high school cheerleader look. I knew Mike liked that fantasy; we still played that one every now and then.

After a few minutes of kissing to get in the mood, I whispered to Jim that he should reach under my shirt. His hands did an expert job of cupping and exciting my breasts. I felt him follow the curve from my flat stomach, up the underside of both mounds while still inside my shirt. His hands 'discovered' my nipples and the large and sensitive areolas surrounding them. I about orgasmed as he pinched and twisted my nipples in an erotic way. I know I moaned loudly enough for everyone else to hear, but then I wasn't the only woman making receptive sounds.

Without a care about what was happening on the sofa behind me, and devoid of embarrassment, I had Jim pull my shirt up over my head and toss it aside. For the first time since we'd started getting together, I was seminude in his presence. I'd almost been this way in my pink bikini, but this was different. The sole purpose of my nakedness was for Jim to make love to my breasts, and he did.

Jim's mouth came to one nipple, and he kissed and suckled on the teat, slowly increasing his oral attention until I thought he might be trying to suck my insides out of me that way.

Eventually, I needed a breather; I reached around and held Jim's hands as I kissed him with renewed passion. I adjusted my position a little so I could surreptitiously unzip his pants and return the sexual favor. He cooperated, even helped. When I reached inside his pants, I could easily extract Jim's dick from his boxers. I pulled the rapidly hardening main shaft through the fly, exposing his sex to the air and to me for the first time. Jim filled the room with a moan.

In the space of fifteen minutes, I'd just made two giant leaps with my alternate lover: I'd gone half-nude with him, and allowed him to suck on my tits, and I'd brought his sex into view so I could play with it. We'd passed second base and seemed to be running to third base as fast as we could go.

I put myself in command of the situation, allowing Jim to occasionally suck on my breasts as I pulled, twisted, turned, pumped, and squeezed his full cock. I liked the feel of him, nice but different from Mike. Mostly, Jim had his head against my engorged breasts. Each move I made seemed to make him harder and more swollen. I'd given enough hand jobs in my life to sense when a man was getting near to his orgasm, so I'd bring Jim to a near sexual peak, then I'd back him down and repeat the cycle again. After a half-dozen times I would have screamed and hosed down the entire neighborhood if I'd been a guy, but Jim tolerated my ministrations.

Jim finally whispered to me, "Darling, I'm not going to be able to hold off any longer."

I reached beside us where my shirt had fallen. I picked it up and handed it to Jim. He understood. I whispered to Jim, "Let me bring you off please. I'm loving this ... and loving you." I squeezed and pulled harder on his cock.

I reached down and wrapped both hands around his distended cock. I counter-rotated, added some saliva, and then held my hands together to form an artificial vagina and energetically jerked off this beautiful cock. Jim exploded, his first shot of cum splattering across my bare chest with splashes of his white cream hitting each breast. He jerked my shirt into position and caught subsequent emissions. Jim's whole body shook in the spasms of his orgasm, and he moaned in a way that signaled to everyone in room what had just happened. I held Jim's face to mine and drove my tongue into his mouth in as passionate a kiss as I could muster.

As Jim's tremors passed, his eyes opened again. He whispered, "Thank you. That was a peak life experience. I'm sorry I didn't move fast enough to catch my first shot. Let me clean you."

He moved towards my chest with the shirt, but I stopped him. He looked puzzled, but I ran the forefinger of my right hand along one of the long thick tendrils of his cum, gathering up the viscous fluid, and then putting my finger in my mouth to suck off his cum. Jim's eyes got quite large. I repeated the gesture several times until I was clean.

Jim whispered, "You are one very, very sexy woman. I'm glad I know you as I do ... and I hope to know you better."

I smiled and kissed him hard. I saw the movie was ending, and I had one more trick up my sleeve ... well, up my skirt actually. I tucked Jim's flaccid penis back into his pants, and we made out for a few minutes. As a new scene came on the screen, I took Jim's right hand, and thrust it under my skirt. Using both of my hands, I separated his middle finger from the hand and ran it along my soaking wet slit, pushing his digit into my cunt until his digit was solidly inside me.

Jim moaned again, kissed me hard, and fingered me for a couple of minutes until I pulled his hand from my pussy. He brought the hand to his face and audibly inhaled my sexual aroma. He then tasted his finger, before leaning in and kissing me again. I was soaked; all our sex play had my sexual juices flowing, and Jim had just gotten them all over his finger and part of his hand. I noted for the first time that the room smelled like sex.

The credits had started to run on the TV screen. I got out of the chair and raced past the others to our bedroom where I got another shirt.

When I came back into the still dark room, Jim hadn't moved. Sara was slipping on her top again, and Ellen was buttoning up her blouse. Mike wore no shirt. I felt secretly glad that Jim and I hadn't gotten too far ahead of the others. I'd get details from Mike in a few minutes.

Ellen stood and came to me, pulling me into her arms. She kissed me hard, and we shifted into a French kiss. She whispered, "This has been one of the most exciting evenings in my life. Thank you so much." We kissed again.

Sara had watched the two of us. She came over to me, "Would I be out of place if I also kissed you that way? Both of you?"

I held my arms out, and Sara and I enfolded each other. I got lost in her kisses and the seductive motions of her tongue. I felt new warmth spread through me that increased further when I watched her repeat the sultry kisses with Ellen.

Mike and Jim stood nearby watching the three of us. Mike summed it up in a barely perceptible voice, "Hot. Unbelievably hot -- every one of you individually, and when the three of you do that together you surpass the temperature on the face of the sun."

This time Jim gathered up the sleeping Rachel and carried her home for her mother. We barely said goodbye to each other. After that night, we knew we'd see each other very soon.

Mike and I were in bed making love only seconds after we shut the door behind the others. After his cock was firmly embedded inside my overflowing pussy, I told him, "I made Jim cum in my best handjob ever. I also gave him just a taste of my pussy."

Mike said with his touch of humor, "I got brought off too ... Ellen and Sara did me simultaneously. I messed up my shirt; it's still downstairs with yours. I can't believe how worked up I got ... and I got both of them boiling too. I would bet Sara's home with a vibrator jammed in her pussy, and Ellen is raping her husband. I fingered each of them briefly, and when I was doing one of them, the other watched. God, what a hot evening."

"Well, I'm pretty worked up myself, Mr. Fantasy Threesome comes true for a night, so you'd better get to work and deliver some real satisfaction or I'm going next door and fuck Jim into oblivion."

Mike got an A+ for his efforts.

So many firsts happened that night I found it hard to think about all of them the next day, and Mike admitted her felt the same way. Besides being half-nude, oral sucking of tits, and the fondling of cocks to orgasm, we'd pretty well tossed away the boundaries about sex in our relationship with our neighbors. I'd admitted I wanted to fuck Jim. Mike told me he wanted to do Ellen and Sara too. I'd subtly told Jim I loved him, and Mike had said similar things to the Ellen and Sara. I already knew I loved Jim and the women, and decided that I should tell them the next time I saw them. It was time to use the "L" word.

* * * * *

Three weeks later, Liz suggested we both come over to review Mike's photographs. Although I'd been in her house, I'd never seen her in-home studio, and I was duly impressed with the equipment and investment it represented. I'd somehow thought of Liz's business as a slight expansion of a hobby, but when I saw the equipment, I realized how wrong I'd been. Liz was seriously committed to the photography business.

Liz showed the pictures of Mike on a large screen TV, and as they started to appear I could see why she was so good. She gave her analysis of each one, explaining why she'd picked that as one of the finalists for him, and explaining about the lighting and PhotoShop work she'd done on the original. The pictures were magnificent -- everyone: perfect poses, skin tone, placement of hands, facial expressions, the sparkle of Mike's eyes, and even the touch of his personality. Every aspect of the set of pictures she'd chosen was flawless. I admitted I'd have a hard time winnowing down to just one or two for Mike's law firm. Mike felt the same way.

Liz presented Mike with a CD with all the raw and processed pictures on it in several digital formats. She also presented me with a large framed picture of Mike in a relaxed sport shirt that also brought out all his virtues and revealed the love he had inside him. The present made tears come to my eyes it was so good. I hugged and kissed Liz to say thanks. I think my response almost overwhelmed her. I didn't want to let her out of my arms.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers