Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, "Right now, I still feel it'll enhance it. I can imagine us being more attentive to each other, not because we have to win each other back but because our sensitivities to others -- and to each other -- will be greater. I think we'll feel more loving because we'll be multiplying the love we have now to share with the others."

"Will you be jealous?"

"That's a learned response. I already think I've gone a long way to unlearning what I was taught about seeing 'my man' with another woman and responding with anger and malice. Whenever I've seen you with Ellen or Sara or Liz, I felt warm inside because I knew you were happy in that moment with them -- kissing, exploring, and feeling. I think our situations have been cute, arousing, fun, teasing, and unbelievably sexy. You and I have made love after every time we've been with someone else: me with Jim, you with Ellen, or Sara, for instance. I think that's a better response than jealousy."

Mike asked, "What if you weren't in the room or even at home when something happened between me and one of the women? Does that make a difference?"

"Oh, you ask good questions. If I knew beforehand that you'd be doing something ... it would excite me. I'd get wet, even drippy, thinking about what you might be doing -- the pleasure you'd be delivering and getting. I'd be on pins and needles waiting for you to come home and tell me about it -- hopefully, while you made love to me. I'd want details -- feel-by-feel, and stroke-by-stroke details." I thought for a minute and turned the question back on my hubby; "What would you feel if you were at work, but you knew I was here making love with Jim, Eric, or Kevin ... or Ellen, Sara, or Liz?"

Mike laughed, "Just like you, I'd want all the details when I got home and had my dick in your hot little pussy. Would we have to let each other know ahead of time?"

"Hummmm. Where do you think up all these questions? In our own relationship, there's been planned sex, and spontaneous sex. Both are wonderful. I think it'd be hard to plan everything ahead of time. I mean we know when we get with Jim and Ellen and Sara that something sexual is likely to happen, but if you're at work, and Ellen comes by for some loving, or you're say getting another set of pictures taken with Liz and you both get amorous, I can't see calling one of us calling and asking permission of the other. That implies ownership anyway, and we don't own each other." I thought a moment further and added, "So, no beforehand permission, just go for it and report back later."

Mike asked, "Do we limit ourselves to people in the circle -- our neighbors?"

I shook my head, "No one night stands, but if you have feelings for someone and they have feelings for you, do it and we'll talk later. I know this is like a wide open 'free pass,' but I think we'll handle the accompanying responsibility to each other carefully."

"I agree, but isn't there a trust issue of some kind here?"

"In our relationship, I guess it's that we won't hide anything -- no situation or feelings that develop, and that we'll always come back to home base as loving as when we left -- both physically and emotionally, and maybe more so."

"Good answer."

* * * * *

As spring started, our social calendar filled with our friends on the circle. We did another couple of movie nights, and things stayed at the same level. We made out like crazy, had oral sex, and refrained from intercourse. We did a romantic cookout with Liz and Eric and enjoyed making out and a lot of touchy-feely moments. Our relationship with them was slightly less advanced than with Jim, Ellen, and Sara.

On the first warm Saturday in April, Eric and Liz hosted a spontaneous pool party. This was more relaxed than the one at the start of autumn, even leading to some topless swimming by each of the women.

I started the topless trend when I dove into the pool, and my fluorescent top ended around my waist. I have fine looking breasts -- 'perfect' according to the unanimous vote of the men in the backyard at the time, so laughing I just took it off and tossed it aside. Liz acknowledged that topless was more the style for their backyard, and so she joined me, immediately followed by Ellen and Sara.

I'd gotten out and was standing talking to Eric when Kevin appeared on the pool deck. I'd forgotten about the Winslow's adult children. I think I blushed, but then relished the lust in Kevin's eyes as he ogled my bare tits. I excused myself from Eric, and went and engaged Kevin in a conversation about his college courses since he was studying in the same field that I worked in. Kevin had trouble dividing his time between my shimmying breasts with excited nipples, and my face, where he knew a gentleman should be looking.

At his fraternity party just before Christmas, I gave Kevin the opportunity to feel my puppies; however, he'd never seen them. He remained bug eyed the whole time we talked.

As I toyed with Kevin, I saw his mother and Sara laughing at the situation I'd put her son in. Although Liz had great boobs as well, Kevin didn't seem to think anything about seeing his mother or the other women at that moment. I felt a little sorry for him, because I could watch the lump in his jeans develop as we talked. When we finished, he went back inside, and I guessed he planned to jackoff as fast as possible while the memory about the shape and shimmy of my tits was still fresh in his mind.

I joined Sara and Liz. Liz shook her head laughing. "I keep telling Kevin he's got to look a woman in the eye when he talks to her. The poor boy!"

Only a few minutes later, I got to see the same response Kevin had to my tits from Jim and Mike when Maddy appeared topless. For an eighteen-year old, her breasts were large, firm, ripe, and full with large areolas and large eraser size nipples. Even her father seemed to react with more than a casual glance at his daughter's partial nudity.

Maddy didn't think anything about going topless. She walked up to the men and kissed Jim and Mike on the cheek. She knew she was affecting the men. I watched her puff out her chest and ask, "See the little bumps around my nipples; do you know what they are?"

Both Jim and Mike slowly shook their heads as they admired the taut breasts.

Maddy laughed, "It's braille. It reads 'suck here.'" She laughed and turned and walked over to where we were sitting. We were doubled over with laughter as well.

Liz explained, "We've always encouraged nudity or partial nudity around the house, particularly in the summer in the backyard." She gestured to the heavy woods and the small river behind the house, "In the fifteen years we've lived here I have yet to see anybody back there, so we have learned to savor the privacy. On a good day, when I'm not busy, you'll find me naked back here reading a good book."

Maddy picked up the conversation, "We're each on notice to let the others know if we expect visitors. Kevin is always having friends drop by, sometimes unannounced. Both Mom and I have been caught back here without a stitch on." She laughed, "I guess we fueled a few wet dreams." Liz gave her a slightly admonishing look.

I'd brought my iPhone and thus my appointment calendar with me to the impromptu cookout; thus, I finally scheduled some time two weeks out for Liz to take some pictures of me in a variety of outfits. I needed a professional one for my own website, plus I had some ideas for a present for Mike and something for my parents and grandmother.

After sunset, Kevin and Maddy disappeared and so did some of the inhibitions the adults had about being amorous with each other. Ellen and I allowed Eric to pull us into his family room, and we each had a turn making out with him, and letting him fondle and suck on our boobs.

I got more daring at one point, and while Ellen watched, I brought Eric's hand to my bikini briefs and pulled them away from my body. Quickly he was inside them and had two fingers buried in my cunt as I nearly came. He vibrated his whole hand so that his fingers pulsed inside me in a way no one had even done; I came in less than a minute, my juices gushing from my body. My body sagged into Eric's as his tongue drove into my mouth. I thought about how hot this guy was as a neighbor, and wondered why it had taken me a couple of years to discover this fact.

I pulled Ellen into our embrace, and directed Eric's hand into her bikini bottoms. It took about five minutes before she exploded and fell back into my arms. Eric knew how to excite a woman with his hand and fingers.

I left Ellen and Eric having an intimate time together; I knew she intended to give him a blowjob. I found a small orgy on the back patio, and to my surprise Kevin and Maddy had returned and were part of it.

Mike had Maddy lying on one of the picnic tables with her legs over his shoulder; he was eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow. He loved to indulge in cunnilingus, was an expert at it, and was willing to go nonstop -- or at least until his partner, usually me, made him stop because of over stimulation. Maddy was groaning, and about once a minute I watched her body stiffen in some sort of climax.

Kevin was next to him with Sara lying back in the same supine position. Kevin would watch Mike for a minute and then spend two minutes duplicating the finger, tongue, and lip action on Sara. She too moaned loudly into the night. Occasionally, Mike would give him a pointer.

On the other side of the patio, Liz knelt on a pillow as she gave Jim a Class A blowjob. The two of them were completely nude, and from the glistening sheen around Jim's mouth I assumed he'd been eating out Liz before they switched around.

I sauntered over to Mike and Maddy. I leaned down and kissed Maddy passionately, using a lot of tongue. She returned the kiss with fervor, putting both arms around my neck and pulling me to her for solid contact. She whispered to me, "Oh, God, Mike is so wonderful. I can't believe you get to do this with him everyday. I'm a puddle of sexual mush even thinking about what he's doing to me, let alone enjoying it so much. I don't ever want him to stop. Thank you for sharing."

I just smiled at her and rubbed her breasts for a while. After Maddy had another little climax, I walked around the table and repeated my kiss with Sara, but then I pulled Kevin away from her pussy and planted a wild and passionate kiss on his lips. As I did I pulled one of his hands to my breasts, and he started to pleasure me right away. After a minute, I reached down and yanked his bathing suit down his body. Kevin's rigid cock bounced into the open air from its hidden quarters. I grabbed the shaft and massaged it. I whispered to him, "Go back to eating Sara." He complied immediately.

I moved behind Kevin and rubbed my tits against his bare back, titillating him with my nipples. I reached around him again and started a steady rhythm jerking Kevin's cock with my hand as he leaned into Sara's snatch. He lasted about a minute before he came, spewing his cum on the patio deck and groaning as he made me stop fondling him.

Beside me, Mike and Maddy had watched as I masturbated the young man. He grinned at me, and went back to gnawing away at the teenage pussy he'd been lucky enough to score. I made a mental note to add Maddy to the list of neighborhood players; for some reason, I'd not considered her.

After Kevin, I went over to where Jim continued to receive a blowjob from Liz. I kissed Jim, and presented him with my breasts to suck on. A few minutes later, Liz and I changed places. I deep throated Jim a few times until he came in my mouth. I captured every drop of his ejaculate, and then swapped the viscous fluid back and forth with Liz as Jim watched.

Liz eventually dribbled some of the cum and saliva in her mouth onto my breasts, and then made a show of licking it off and swallowing. The lewd act would have probably made Kevin cum just by observing the act.

After Mike and I went home, we made love for another hour, delivering multiple orgasms to each other. Occasionally, one or the other of us would recount some particularly arousing scene from the 'no intercourse' party we'd just been at.