Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Liz led us from the studio area, into the main part of their house, I told her I wanted a set of pictures of myself too. I told her I'd call to schedule a sitting with her. She looked pleased that we appreciated her work so much.

In the center of her living room, Mike pulled Liz to him. "I haven't said thank you enough either. What you did, how you coached me through the sitting, everything -- you do it so well and so effortlessly." He hugged and kissed Liz, and then they got into the kiss in a serious way, tongues coming into play and a subtle passion passing between the two of them.

I felt another presence in the room. Eric came up beside me and put his arm around me. He was smiling and said in a low voice over my shoulder, "I take it Mike liked the pictures."

I allowed with a grin back at him, "Oh, very much ... as you can tell."

Liz and Mike finally came up for air. Liz shook her head. The kisses had obviously transported her to some faraway nirvana. She looked at Eric and smiled.

Mike said, "Forgive me, I couldn't but express my thanks any other way."

Eric chuckled, "Don't apologize. Nothing due. I can't think of a nicer way to express thanks either. No one else has ever thanked her that way."

Liz nodded. "Now I'm going to have to work doubly hard on Dory's pictures so I get at least the same level of gratitude after she sees them."

Eric said, "Come on everyone, I'm serving drinks in the family room."

Knowing there was an unspoken agenda, I sat beside Eric after we got drinks, tightly tucking my body in next to his on the sofa, although I still had another three feet of space on my other side. Eric didn't mind in the least and after a couple of nudges he put his arm around me. Mike and Liz became similarly engaged on an adjacent love seat.

After our drinks and animated conversation, the four of us went out to dinner at a small bistro near the town center, and after that we came back to our small circle. I invited Liz and Eric in for another drink or coffee, and they accepted. Again, we paired off. Mike played bartender and brewer in the kitchen accompanied by Liz; Eric and I sat in the romantically lit living room.

It didn't take much for me to get Eric to kiss me the first time. I simply put my head on his shoulder and turned my face to his. He was on me in an instant, and when my tongue flickered into his mouth, he returned the move in kind with that beautiful touch of masculine aggressiveness that I like so much in these situations.

Liz and Mike made out too, advancing to second base quite rapidly compared to Eric's slow and laid back pace. Later, I realized he was letting me set the pace lest he overpower me and scare me off. After all, this was the first time we'd made out.

Eric was all man. Similar to Jim, he had a male smell to him -- an aroma of sandalwood and male sex hormones that turned me on. Jim always had a touch of Old Spice. Both men -- and Mike -- all turned me on and made me wet, particularly after we'd kissed for all of five seconds. Eric was tall, had the start of salt and pepper hair, a muscular torso he claimed resulted from trying to stay in shape with his son, and an agile gait.

I straddled Eric's lap so I could kiss him better, and to invite him to fondle my breasts. He made just the starting moves on them, outside my clothing, before Mike and Liz rejoined us, making suitable noises and clunking around before they actually entered the living room. She thought she and Eric should head home given it was a work night. We kissed them goodbye at the door. In hindsight, I think Liz was trying to stop a runaway train, or at least slow it down a little so she could talk to Eric about what she felt about Mike, and us, and our intimacies.

Mike whistled as the door shut then said, "This whole neighborhood is amazing. We peeked into the living room to see what you and Eric were doing before we started anything too serious. I'm feeling as though I've got a wife and three serious girlfriends: Ellen, Sara, and Liz. You have a husband and two boyfriends: Jim and Eric, and, oh, Kevin needs to be on that list. Let me tell you that of any of us -- men and women -- would love to fuck the living daylights out of you given the opportunity."

I hugged Mike. "Are we crazy? I know a million people would say we're playing with fire and endangering our marriage, but somehow nothing we've done feels that way. Between us, we're completely open with each other, we share our thoughts and feelings, and there's nothing hidden. I think I feel closer to you the past few months than at any time in our marriage, maybe because we're talking about some of the important things in our relationship and paying more attention to each other. I'm still doing my job, but I don't carry it around with me the way I used to. Instead, I'm thinking of you and the people who are becoming our very close friends. I'm not jealous when you are trying to please Ellen, Liz, or Sara; I hope you do a good job and make them happy."

I looked Mike in the eye; "I'm falling in love with everybody. I've withheld using that word for a long time so I could test how I felt again and again, but now I'm sure. I adore Ellen, and Jim is such a love -- so tender and caring. The more I know about Eric the greater my heart expands for him. And Kevin is so cute and loving, I just want to hug him like a big teddy bear. I want to make love with all of them ... and I want you to know that I still love you truly, madly, and deeply. I think I love you more because I know you'll let me make love to them."

Mike nodded. "I like thinking of you with Jim, Eric, or Kevin. The intimacy that's developed between the others and us sort of fried my brain at first, but now it's pulled my head out of work more. I was singularly focused on making junior partner, and now, eeeech, sometime, maybe, and if I don't, so what. I know I'm loved and appreciated by you, and the others and that's become way more important to me than some promotion." He chuckled, "Do you know what? Doug Grey, the senior partner I report to, told me he could see a new and more balanced me emerging that he likes more than the go-getter ego-driven guy I'd been. He thinks my new attitude will carry me all the way to senior partner in record time. He can see I'm caring more about the firm's clients than about myself and making partner. He said that above all was the critical success factor for getting ahead there. So, all the stuff we've been doing is having a beneficial effect on me, my work attitude and demeanor, and my career track."

* * * * *

Ellen called me the next day and urged us to host another movie night, so a few nights later Mike and I hosted Ellen, Jim, and Sara to watch Oblivion -- a Tom Cruise movie. Eric and Liz were still out of town. I don't think too much of the movie got watched again.

Sara and I partnered with Jim at the start of the evening, the three of us claiming the sofa in the family room. Sara had gotten a sitter so didn't have to worry about Rachel being in the next room. This time I noticed that Ellen, Sara, and I wore skirts, wore no undies, were braless, and had easily removable shirts. The guys were in sport shorts and a polo shirt despite the chilly outdoor weather. I placed several Kleenex boxes at strategic locations near the sofa and the large easy chair. I expected there'd again be some excess fluids to absorb this time around. Mike had also turned up the heat in the house so we'd all be comfortable without clothing.

In an aside, I explained to Sara about how far I'd gone with Jim at our last movie night. She just grinned broadly and asked whether we'd be picking up from that point on. I told her that sounded just fine with me. We kissed passionately too.

Mike and I had a serious talk about how far to let things go. We agreed that for that night we'd stop short of intercourse, and that we'd take things slow in getting to whatever next steps each of us seemed to want to take.

I guess 'slow' is a relative term. A few minutes after the movie started I glanced over at Mike and Ellen; they were both topless and Mike was fondling and sucking on Ellen's breasts much to her delight, when one or the other of them wasn't driving their tongue deep into the other's mouth.

Sara and I stripped Jim in record time too, and soon were without our own blouses. We immediately urged Jim to switch at will between the four female tits he'd become overly enamored with. We were kissing each other too, including Sara and me constantly petting each other and sucking on each other's breasts as we fondled Jim's swollen cock.

One time while Sara and I were kissing, she whispered in my ear, "Can we give Jim a two-girl blowjob?"

I nodded enthusiastically, and the two of us slithered down his body to the deep pile rug in front of the sofa. We both started to simultaneously fondle his cock, placing a hand from each of us on his extended shaft, and then massaging. We each added some saliva for lubrication to our hand jobs, but those elementary approaches to an orgasm were quickly replaced with better methods when Sara leaned in and engulfed Jim's cock in her mouth.

Sara was good, taking him in her mouth to the point of gagging before releasing his cock in a sensuous manner. I took her offensive as a challenge, so when she indicated I should have a turn, I demonstrated my prowess by deep throating Jim's dick until my nose pressed solidly into his pubes. I turned my head back and forth atop his cock; a move that I knew provided an elevated state of sensation for my partner.

Jim was groaning constantly. He groaned even further when he discovered that neither Sara nor I wore panties beneath our short skirts. The discovery was made when Sara stood in front of Jim as I fellated him, and she stripped away her short skirt. Naked, she knelt on the sofa next to him, holding his head to her breasts as she kissed him, and then she directed two of his fingers into her soaking wet cunt. I could instantly hear her squishiness and smell her aroma. Sara moaned, and I thought she climaxed.

Jim pumped his fingers into her as I brought him right to the edge. When I heard him groan, I stopped. I looked up and winked at Sara, and she understood the game instantly. She pulled away from Jim, and I pulled off my skirt and knelt beside Jim, kissing him and urging him to finger me. As his fingers started to saw in and out of me, he gave a mighty sigh as Sara engulfed his cock and started her own unique and effective blowjob on him.

Sara and I switched back and forth several times until Jim gave warning, and at our choice exploded into both of our mouths as we knelt at his feet. Jim's aim was not the best, so Sara and I both had streaks of cum across our faces. The two of us took turns licking up his cum from each other's faces and then snowballing the collected jism between the two of us over and over again right in front of his amazed eyes.

Somewhere along the line we both swallowed, but not without a lot of French kissing between us, and then even with Jim who obviously had to consciously work at ignoring the taste of his own seed in our mouths.

Jim went down on Sara and me as we lay side by side on the sofa. While he was eating one of us, the fingers of one hand would be thrusting into the other one of us working at bringing us to orgasm. Sara and I made out while Jim ate us, and then we helped him deliver an orgasm to the other.

Mike and Ellen had not been idle. Both were nude in the large chair, and they'd been taking turns delivering climaxes to each other. I'd seen Mike kneel between Ellen's spread legs, worshipping her pussy with his tongue and fingers. Based on the moans, groans, squeaks, and pleas from Ellen, I guessed she'd had about a dozen orgasms. She then turned the tables and performed for him, striping completely and admirably delivering a climax that had Mike filling her mouth with cum.

After their passion, the two of them curled up together in the chair and made loving cooing sounds to each other. Mike later said that they truly enjoyed the feeling of skin on skin, a phenomenon that Jim, Sara, and I also discovered.

After the movie, Sara dressed and went home to release the babysitter. Before I allowed Ellen to dress, I pulled her nude body to mine, and we lay beside each other on the sofa for a while as Jim and Mike watched us and stroked their cocks. We ended in a '69' position eating each other and delivering a final orgasm to each of us.

Jim and Ellen barely dressed, kissed us goodnight, and then scampered next door to their own bed where Ellen assured me she was going to fuck Jim senseless. Mike and I made love too right on the sofa where much of the action had taken place, both of us savoring the taste and scent of Ellen's pussy around each of our mouths as we kissed and tongued at each other.

* * * * *

The next morning, Mike and I lingered over a cup of coffee before he started some weekend projects on the house. He stopped my thinking just as he walked out the door. "Dory, I've thought about what it would be like to watch Jim or Eric or Kevin fucking you, and I think I know how I'd feel and what thoughts would be running through my head. They're all good ones; I might add. When we next get together as we did last night, we're all going to want to go 'all the way.' Have you thought about what it'd be like to watch me fucking Sara or Ellen or Liz? Think about that and we'll talk after I get some chores done."

Mike was right; I hadn't gotten to the point of visualizing what it'd be like to actually see my husband fucking another woman. I liked the concept in theory, but could I handle seeing his cock piston into a neighbor's sweet pussy?

I took a cup of coffee and went up to our bedroom. I sat in the chair Mike usually tossed the last of his clothing on before he got ready for bed. I stared at the bed. I imagined Ellen there, naked, and spread out with legs apart and her arms extended to welcome my husband into an embrace. I imagined him steering his cock into her quim, the moan they'd both emit, and the way Ellen's head would go back in pleasure. I imagined how Mike would start driving his cock back and forth into her body -- slowly at first, but then speeding up, his arms extended so he could look lovingly into her eyes. I thought how he'd lower himself into her arms, an embrace of love, how his hips would keep oscillating to pump into her, and how they would share the most intimate of kisses as they made love -- his cock driving into her cunt right in front of my eyes. They wouldn't be fucking; they would be making love.

I blurred my vision, and thought of Sara -- younger, firmer, riper, and needier of sex and love. I knew she had gone all ga-ga over Mike the first time they'd kissed, almost as though it was love at first sight. She wanted him in the worst way. She wanted his cock driving into her body, his kisses, the intimacy, and the skin-on-skin feel that only raw and uninhibited sex brings to the partners. Sara would do anything Mike wanted -- kinky, anal, cover her with cum, and maybe even water sports. Maybe she'd even become his sub, allowing him to take her anytime, anywhere, in any situation, and just trusting that he'd always have her best and most erotic interest at heart. Sara loved us all, but Mike probably was at the top of her list. I loved Sara, and felt even closer to her knowing we both loved Mike.

I got my best vibrator from the drawer beside my bed and went back to the chair. I put the fancy unit on a low setting and pushed the fat shaft into my cunt. The barrel turned and rubbed the inside of my vagina with soft plastic nubs that stimulated in ways a real cock couldn't. It had a little rabbit extension six inches down the shaft that stuck out and hit my clitoris in just the right place -- vibrating in a way even my fingers couldn't duplicate. A wave of pleasure swept over me.

I stared back at the empty bed, but imagined the lovers there -- hot, sweaty, loud, moaning, skin slapping together, legs wrapped around, a female riding atop Mike's cock, seeing his cock sliding into a cunt as the surrounding lips extended and contracted. I imagined Liz from across the way -- naked and passionate and loving. I imagined how the pair would speed up; the slapping sounds getting louder and more frequent, like a metronome moving at faster and faster tempos. I imagined their bodies a blur as the aroma and sounds of sex filled the room. I heard the lovers pledge devotion to each other until the end of time.

I imagined the sudden orgasms that would hit the two lovers like a runaway train in the night, a scream of pleasure, the grunt Mike made as the first shot of his seed splattered deep inside Liz, painting her insides with his love. Their backs would be arched to savor the moment to the maximum: so much pleasure in so short a time.

I came. My orgasm hit. Suddenly, I was transported to a nameless bed. Eric's cock had slammed into me and pushed me over the edge into a colossal orgasm -- the best of the month. I came and came, but knew Jim was deep inside me ... and then it was Kevin's young cock I felt in relentless pursuit of our mutual bliss. I nearly fell from the chair the emotions and passion and feelings of divine pleasure were so great. My whole body shook and trembled.

I dreamt of hugging each lover as we kissed. Maybe I'd been fucked by each of them in the same session. I thought how much fun it'd be to have done that, to be a slut and fuck all of the men -- even having them take multiple turns with me. Maybe I'd be covered in their cum or have it all deep inside me slowly oozing out. I even dreamt of Mike smiling at me across the bedroom as his spent cock slipped from Liz's beautiful cunt. I imagined how Ellen, Sara, and Liz would surround Mike in love in their afterglows. Yes, they'd all love each other -- that energy would be there, and they'd all want to do the sex act again to reinforce that love and to share their innermost emotions with Mike -- and with each other. And, I'd feel the same about Jim and Eric and Kevin, each of whom I imagined somehow extracting their cocks from my filled pussy ... and even from my ass and mouth.

* * * * *

When Mike came in for lunch, the lawn mowed, and a fresh coat of paint on the back stairs, I kissed him passionately. He studied me, as though trying to read a complex mathematical equation.

I said, "I thought about it -- what you asked for me to think about."

His eyebrows rose, posing again the unspoken question.

I felt shy suddenly. I admitted, "I masturbated, and I visualized what it would be like -- you fucking Ellen, Sara, and Liz. I'm cool with it -- any of them; all of them -- anybody you care about. I love it; I would love to watch you bring them pleasure. I'm also cool with getting fucked by Jim or Eric or Kevin -- or all of them at once."

Mike pulled me into the family room, into the big chair where I'd brought Jim to orgasm only a week before. I sat in his lap and we kissed. He said, "Explain what 'I'm cool' means."

I started, "I envisioned the love acts -- our sex acts -- as something both carnal and beautiful. I felt the lust, but I also felt something deeper about our emerging relationships and how much we seem to like each other, and how our families fit together. I hesitated to think I feel 'love,' but I do -- it feels like that, positively with Ellen, Jim, and Sara; and I'm feeling that way about Liz and Eric too ... and Kevin is so sweet and innocent, and I turn him on, and that turns me on. I watched you talking to Maddy at the party; I didn't mention it before, but she was totally star struck by you."

Mike nodded and asked another of his wise questions, "And, how do you think opening our relationship to include all these other people will affect our marriage and how much we love each other?"