Dillon's Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

"And lick right here?" She said, running her finger down the length of her cleavage.

Dillon obeyed immediately, running his tongue up and down her tit flesh several times before Grace pushed him back.

"Enough!" She barked.

Dillon regained his balance and stood staring at his mom.

"Now for your big surprise, Baby." She reached inside her bra and pulled out the key.

Dillon grinned from ear to ear.

"You want mommy to let your poor little pathetic thingy out so you can fuck her?" She asked him as she dangled the key in front of him.

"Yes please Mommy." He replied.

Grace kneeled down, pulled down his silky pink pajamas, put the key in the lock and turned it. She removed the lock and then slid the metal spiked sheath off of his little pecker. It jumped to attention so hard that precum was flung off of it, hitting Grace on the cheek.

"Bad little pee pee!" She snapped. Then she smacked it down really hard, causing Dillon to groan in pain. More precum splatted on her hand. She stood up and presented her hand to Dillon. He licked the fluid off and then she pointed at her cheek. Dillon licked that off too.

Grace dropped the cock cage on the bed and bent over at the waist placing her hands on the mattress, presenting her big round pantie covered ass. "OK big boy, come give it to mommy."

Dillon stepped out of his pink PJ's and rushed to his mother's backside and began to reach for her panties to remove them.

"Oh no darlin'. You didn't think mommy was going to let you fuck her magnificent pussy did you?" She laughed out loud. "No, no. You get to something a little more special."

Dillon looked at her puzzled.

"On your knees loverboy." She told him as she opened her legs just slightly.

Dillon got on his knees as ordered.

"Now put that nose of yours in mommy's filthy used panties."

Dillon did. The smell was a familiar one and the humiliation was too. Despite his better judgment, his body betrayed him and became so very aroused. His dick jumped and got so hard it hurt. He didn't understand the turn on, but he couldn't deny it.

"Good boy." She admonished him, as she wiggled her ass a bit and pressed back to bury his nose in the cummy mess that was her panties. "Now, scoot up real close and hug both of mommy's legs."

Dillon did as he was told. He didn't realize what the plan was until Grace closed her legs together, and he felt her nylon clad shins squeeze either side of his rock hard penis.

"Ok Stud, fuck away!" She told him.

For a moment Dillon didn't move. He was humiliated and confused and didn't know what to do. However all those feelings instantly vanished when Grace angrily said, "You better do what mommy's says or I will lock you back up without any cummies."

Dillon hesitated no more, moving his hips back and forth, slowly at first, but soon he was rocking like a mad man, fucking between his mom's shins and loving the feel of her expensive silk nylons on his rigid little member.

"Mmmmmmm yes big boy. Smell mommy's dirty used pussy. You love that smell don't you? Fuck mommy's legs you pathetic little dolt." She chastised him.

Dillon just moaned into her panty clad cunt, never slowing his hip thrusts.

"I'll bet you wish you could clean mommy's cunt instead of just smell that gooey mess my date left in there huh?" She castigated him as she pressed her legs together just a little more, further pressing her shins against his little pecker.

Dillon heard her and felt the slight adjustment of her legs. He clamped down harder with the hugging of Grace's legs and humped even harder. He loved the humiliation. Again not understanding why, just knowing it made him hornier than anything ever in his life.

"Big sniff Babycakes, breath in the aroma of that real man's cum. Smell what a real man does to your mommy."

Dillon's penis stabbing of Grace's stocking clad legs was going at light speed now.

"OH yes, I knew it. You love it! Cum for your mommy! Bow your measly little cum load! Do it now my little Dilly! Oh let mommy see you come like a worthless little troll all over the floor."

That was it. Dillon took a deep breath and heard his mother's words and grunted with extreme prejudice. The cum shot out of his cock like a rocket. Shot after shot rocketed out of his pathetic little fuck stick. It hit the bed spread mostly, dribbling down onto the hard wood floor.

"Oh My Gawd! I love it!" Grace laughed at her son. "I can't believe how much you enjoyed that."

Dillon continued to pump his hips for a long time after the initial release of his cum, finally stopping when the silk of her stockings began to feel funny against his now very sensitive pecker. A few more drops dribbled out and fell on her legs and her shiny heels. Exhausted, Dillon fell backwards on his back.

Grace was in full laugh now, chuckling at her humiliated but satiated son. She allowed him a moment to recover before walking to his head and presenting her heel to him, "Clean up your mess Dilly."

Dillon lifted his head and licked her heel and her leg clean of his spunk.

Looking down from so high above him Grace told him to clean all of his mess before disappearing into the bathroom. Dillon obeyed and when Grace returned she was holding her cum soaked panties. Dillon just finished licking the floor.

"Don't forget theses too baby." She told him dropping the panties on the floor next to his face.

Dillon picked them up and sucked them clean as well. Grace was now sitting on the chaise lounge. As she watched Dillon clean her panties with his mouth, she fingered her clit. Dillon finished and handed the saliva soaked panties to her.

"Now this." She said, spreading her legs wide and pointing to her messy used pussy. "Mommy knows you wouldn't want to miss cleaning her pussy after a date would you?"

"No Mommy." He replied, diving into her snatch and lathering it with his tongue for the next 20 minutes, as he cleaned every drop of her date's cum from her big fat mature pussy.

Feeling motherly after it was all over and feeling proud of how her son obeyed everything she asked, she allowed him to sleep in her bed with her that night. She made him put his silky pink pajamas back on, but left the cock cage off as a reward for being such a good boy. She didn't even stop him when she woke up in the middle of the night to him humping her thigh and licking her nipple, rather letting him finish before telling him he would be punished for having cummies without mommy's permission. Dillon didn't even care. Any amount of punishment was worth sucking on his mom's big beautiful tits and feeling the silk of her nightgown on his stiff little penis. Grace would lock him up the next morning and not let him cum for two months, milking his prostate only once to relieve the pain in his balls, but never ever letting his pee pee out of the cage, not even for the milking. He had to watch his cum dribble out the pee hole of his cage as his mother drained his balls by massaged his prostate and he got no pleasure from it at all. He vowed over and over again to her during that two months to be a good boy and never disobey his mother, but Grace never relented, sticking to her sentencing of two months.

At the end of two months, Grace tied Dillon to her bed spread eagled one night and released Dillon's dick. She began to stroke him ever so lightly, not enough to invoke his orgasm, but enough to get him so horny that when she would release her grip, Dillon would whimper and begin humping up at the air trying to gain release. Grace scolded him repeatedly about the night he came on her thigh without permission and made him promise over and over again not to be a defiant little boy and come even if his mommy was kind enough to leave his cage off for an extended amount of time.

Finally when Grace was convinced Dillon was sufficiently punished and willing to do as he was told no matter what, she grabbed his cock with a firm hand and stroked hard and fast warning Dillon that he was to tell her when he was about to come. He was screaming at the top of his lungs when his orgasm arrived and his cum rocketed from his balls and up his meager shaft. The first spurt blasted from his cock as he groaned his pleasure. Then suddenly, Grace let go of his prick. Dillon continued to hump the air, opening his eyes wondering what was going on. His mother sat next to him watching as his little prick continued to gush semen, and just smiled at him with a devious smile. His pleasure immediate waned and he whimpered, still thrusting his hips looking at his mother helplessly.

"This is called a ruined orgasm Buttercup. And like mommy told you before, this will be how mommy punishes you and makes you come if you ever disobey me again." She chastised him as she gave him that sexy wide smile.

"Please mommy please, I'll be good I promise, please just stroke it." He whined. Cum was puddling all over his stomach and he almost started to cry from his frustration.

Grace just scooped up his cum with her fingers and fed him the entire load not saying a word. When she was done she stood up and walked away saying, "Let that be a lesson to you Dillon John!" She left him there the entire night to contemplate his behavior. When she finally released him in the morning he vowed his undying obedience to his mother.

Dillon's birthday was approaching and Grace got another idea how to humble her devoted son even more. She asked Dillon for a list of his friends so she could invite them to a party she wanted to throw for him, but she told him he couldn't discuss it with any of them because she was going to tell his friends it was a surprise party. He thought that was weird, but since the whole two months of chastity, Dillon had learned not to question anything his mother did or said. She told him the day of the surprise party that he was to go to a movie and when he got home the party would be ready and he was to come into the house and act surprised. That would turn out to be something he would not have to act at all.

After the movie, Dillon drove home but found it odd that there were no cars near the house. He figured his mom told everyone to park around the corner as not to ruin the surprise. All the lights were off in the house and Dillon unlocked the door. He opened the door and expected the lights to come on and everyone to yell surprise. Nothing happened. He was about to call for Grace when there was a voice.

"Dilly, is that you? In here Sweety." Came his mother's voice.

Dillon walked toward the living room. When he got there Grace flipped the light on.

"Surprise." Grace said mockingly.

When Dillon's eyes adjusted to the light, he almost fainted. There was no crowd of people, only his mother, dressed in an all white outfit consisting of high heels, silk thigh high stockings and a tight corset with garter straps. Her bald pussy was in full view and her tits obscenely spilled out the top of the cups of the corset. However, that wasn't even the biggest surprise. Because just to the left of Grace was some guy Dillon didn't recognize with his pants around his ankles, and who was on her knees naked giving his rather large cock a good seeing to was none other than his ex-girlfriend Kendal.

Before Dillon could say a word, Grace sat down on the couch, patted the couch next to her and ordered Dillon to have a seat. Dillon mindlessly did as he was told, never taking his eyes off of Kendal and the big cock in her mouth.

"Mommy will explain everything, but right now, I don't want a word from you." She instructed.

Dillon nodded his obedience. He just sat and watched Kendal suck all 8 inches of the guy standing in front of her into her mouth, moaning the whole time. She was amazing. He was mesmerized by the display and even turned on. His little prick jumped and he winced from the pain the spiked cage was delivering. He wanted to be that guy. He wanted Kendal to suck his cock like that. He still had feelings for her, even though she had dumped him.

"See sweetheart. Kendal is a great cock sucker. She loves sucking cock." Grace said with a whisper into his ear. "Look at her take that nice big fat dick down her throat baby. And you told me she doesn't like to suck dick. Does she look like a gal who doesn't like to suck dick? She just didn't suck your little willie because it wasn't worth the effort." Grace was still whispering in his ear, but she was chuckling as well.

Dillon shook his head. He was so jealous and a little hurt that Kendal had told him that, when clearly it wasn't true. "That's what she told me mommy."

"Of course she did Buttercup. That's what all us girls tell guys who are equipped like you. There is no reason to suck a cock unless it's pleasing to us. And trust me sucking a little pee pee like yours has no inherent pleasure for the girl doing it." Grace teased him.

Dillon just stared as his ex-girlfriend continued to service her new beau's rock hard cock as his mother continued explaining his and Kendal's relationship.

"See Dilly, men like you, or should I say boys like you are good for one thing, serving. Whether it's serving us dinner, or serving around the house or my favorite, serving as a clean-up boy for our dirty cum filled pussies. And Babycakes, you do a great job of those things, but a woman like Kendal or even your mommy, needs to be satisfied sexually, and nothing satisfies a women more than a nice hard, long, fat cock. You understand?"

Dillon nodded, as he watched Kendal lick the length of her lover's cock with her extended tongue. She looked over at Dillon and winked mischievously. Then still looking at him she opened her mouth and slid the dick all the way into her mouth. Dillon winced in pain again.

"Can you blame Kendal for fucking such a magnificent cock baby, even when she was dating you?" Grace asked Dillon. She had used her fingers to do air quotes when she used the word "dating"

Dillon shook his head.

"I didn't hear that." She scolded him.

"No mommy, I don't blame her for wanting such a nice big dick, even when we were together."

"She kept you around for fun for a while, but as soon as you found out, there was no reason to be subjected to the drama, so she cut you loose." Grace tried to make him understand.

Dillon just nodded mindlessly. The sounds of Kendal slurping on that cock filled his ears and his cock jumped once again.

"You know what Sweety?" She asked rhetorically, not giving him a chance to answer. "Mommy can't blame a girl for wanting a cock like that either, so Mommy is going to go join Kendal and share that nice big fat dick with her. You just sit there and watch how that man over there satisfies your mommy and your ex-girlfriend, just like when you watched Mommy's boss Jerry take care of her." That would be the last thing Grace said to Dillon until she and Kendal had drained Kendal's lovers balls twice.

Dillon suddenly stopped staring at Kendal and turned to his mother. He watched as she stood, walked across the room and then kneeled down next Kendal. She took the stiff rod from the young woman's grip and then slid it into her mouth, moaning with pleasure as she did it. The two women shared that cock for the next few minutes, trading it back and forth several times until finally Kendal's lover grunted and emptied his balls into Kendal's mouth. As he grunted and filled Kendal's mouth full if his seed, Grace admonished her for being so selfish and not letting Grace have any of his load. Kendal finished him off and then did the sexiest thing Dillon had ever seen. She turned to Grace and with the cum still filling her mouth, planted the dirtiest, sexiest passionate kiss on his mother. The two women's tongues and the load of cum washed back and forth between their mouths until both finished the kiss and swallowed what was in their mouth, smiling and giggling at each other as they did it.

Dillon couldn't believe his eyes. He just gazed upon the spectacle the whole time.

Still hard, the other man in the room flipped Kendal to her back and mounted her. He drove his cock into her and began pounding her cunt deep and hard.

"Oh I love young men, so much endurance." She said giddily. Then she leaned over and took hold of Kendal's firm tits and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

Dillon could never have fathomed his mother engaging with another woman sexually, but if he really thought about it, it would not be much of a stretch for his mind after the events of the recent past.

Levi (Dillon would learn later that was his name) fucked Kendal with authority for several minutes, the whole time, Grace was sucking on her nipples or asking her how good it felt. Finally Grace could take no more watching.

That's enough for you bitch, it's my turn." Grace told her playfully. She was already on all fours sucking on Kendal's tits, so she just turned a bit so her ass was invitingly in Levi's face and lowered herself to her elbows so that big round ass was pushed up and on full display.

Even from where he was, Dillon could see her aroused pussy lips as they lay to the side and revealed her hungry wet pussy for all to see.

"Come get yourself some mature pussy stud." Grace implored Levi. "Old bitches like me really know how to satisfy their men."

"Says you!" Kendal quipped back.

Levi pulled from between Kendal's legs and lined his cock up with Grace's pussy. Then with one slow push he drove it balls deep into her sweltering slit. Levi noticed the looseness, and was somewhat disappointed as he began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of Grace. Then suddenly without warning, the looseness disappeared. Grace clenched her well-toned pussy muscles and clamped down on Levi's generous length. He moaned his approval.

"See Lover, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout." She said looking back over her shoulder at the young stud.

He immediately began to pump harder and faster into Grace. Kendal lay there dumbfounded. What had Grace done to inspire that? She wanted to know. She had to know.

"What did you do?" She asked grace.

Grace just smiled.

"What did she do?" She asked Levi.

He just grunted and continued to fuck Grace hard and deep. Grace reached back between her legs and began to fondle his balls as well causing even more pleasure. Kendal could see he was approaching orgasm quickly, and she was a bit jealous.

"LEVI!" She screamed.

He stopped and looked at her. There was silence as the three lovers stared back and forth at each other. Grace continued to secretly fondle Levi's balls, and flex her cunt, in a sense milking his manhood. Levi was in heaven, but couldn't let Kendal know how much he was enjoying himself. He just closed his eyes momentarily and waited for the friction to pass. Then breaking the tension, Grace raised up a bit, grabbed Kendal's knee, spread her legs and looked at her.

"No need to be mad, Momma knows how to please girls too." Then she dove between Kendal's thighs and began to ravish her hot, musky, aroused pussy.

Before Kendal could think, Grace had her moaning and groaning like an award winning porn star. Levi took this as an ok to continue, and he again regained his rhythm with Grace's magnificent pussy.

The three lovers had totally forgotten about Dillon who was now retching in pain from his excitement because his cock cage was restricting his little member. He was turned on watching his ex-girlfriend and her man with his mother that he didn't know what to do with himself. His breathing increased and his mouth dried as he imagined it was him fucking Grace. Suddenly his attention was taken to Kendal as she screamed out in ecstasy.

"OH GRACE, OH, OH, OH ,OH, I'M Coming!!"

Grace stopped and watched as the young woman was catapulted to a dimension of pleasure she had never felt before. Her body shook and convulsed for several minutes as Grace and Levi looked on. Before she could fully recover, Grace uncoupled from Levi and ordered him to fuck Kendal. Then she whispered in his ear so no one could hear but him.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers