Dillon's Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

"You and me will finish our business some other time baby, I promise."

Kendal never noticed, as she continued to recover from her climax. Grace made her way over to the couch and sat next to Dillon. Levi mounted Kendal and suddenly her young tight pussy was not as nice as he remembered. He had Grace on the mind now and he would not be able to get her off his mind until he fucked her again. Grace and Dillon looked on as Levi fucked Kendal for a few more moments and emptied his ball deep inside her womb. Levi pulled out and collapsed next to Kendal on the floor.

Grace leaned into Dillon's ear, "Go on Babycakes, be a good boy and go clean Kendal's juicy well fucked pussy like you do for mommy."

"But?" Dillon said as he turned toward Grace.

She put her finger to his lips before he could continue. "Now, now, you're not arguing with mommy are you?" She said a bit more sternly.

"No Mommy." He replied before doing as he was told, crawling across the carpet until he was doing exactly what his mother had ordered.

When his lips hit hers, Kendal jumped with surprise, but then she realized what was happening she just lied back and enjoyed the feeling of Dillon's tongue as well as his humiliation. By the time Dillon had thoroughly cleaned Kendal's used up, cum filled pussy, Kendal had fully recovered.

"That's enough Dilly. Now come here." Grace demanded from the couch. "Mommy has a surprise for you."

Dillon hurried to the couch. Grace proceeded to remove his cock cage, fondling his little stiff guy for a moment before instructing Kendal to come stand next to her with her legs together. Placing Dillon on his knees with his nose buried in Kendal's bare pussy she commanded, "Ok Buttercup stroke that dismal little pecker as fast as you can until you cum all over Kendal's feet."

"Gross!" Kendal snapped, stepping back. Dillon almost fell flat on his face.

"Oh Sugar, he'll clean up his mess." Grace assured her.

Kendal thought about it for a moment then finally agreed, think of Dillon's humiliation again as he would have to lick her feet clean. She stepped forward and Dillon placed his nose in her pussy again, took a deep inhale and started stroking away. His pecker was so hard and he was so horny he was sure he would come immediately. He was just about right.

"That's it Sweetums, stroke away." Grace teased him. "Doesn't Kendal's dirty used pussy smell so goooooooood?"

Dillon grunted his affirmation.

"Come Dilly, Come for mommy, come all over your ex-girlfriend's feet. Shoot that piddle of a cum load out of that worthless little pee pee."

Dillon grunted like an animal, and began spraying his cum all over Kendal's legs and feet. He screamed his satisfied scream and moaned his pleasure for several moments, unloading a rather large load of spunk. Grace was even impressed. Of course she said nothing of the sort. And when Dillon had finally unleashed all that he had to offer, Grace demanded that he clean his mess up without hesitation. He did so instantly. As he was licking and sucking Kendal's legs and feet, Kendal looked down on him with distain.

"Oh my gosh, I can't even believe I ever gave you the time of day, let alone dated you." She told him.

"Now, now Kendal, you will learn that my little buttercup has his uses." Grace corrected her.

Dillon heard his mother and was curious. What did she mean she would learn? He stopped licking for a moment and looked up at his mother, who was still sitting on the couch, with an inquisitive look.

"Oh yes baby, Mommy has great news. You will be able to worship Kendal like this all the time now. She is moving in."

...to be continued...if there is interest.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers