Dinner Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a moment to think... If I admit that I have a problem that you gave me then you win, if I don't admit to it who knows what you have planned and by default you still win... "You're thinking too hard little pixie!" And you take your soaked fingers and shove them deep within my pussy, as far as you can! Gasping for air and moaning behind the gag, I feel like I'm going to choke. Your fingers swirling around, going in and out of my pussy, faster and harder, making my head spin in pleasure. You pull your fingers out suddenly, raising them up to eye level to show me how wet I truly am. "Now, I'll ask you again, do you have a problem that you want Sir to fix?" I close my eyes and nod my head to you slowly. "I didn't hear you little one." You reach behind my head and undo the ball gag, which falls to the floor trailing drool behind it. You look at me, waiting for me to say it... I look up at you, eyes locked on to yours...

"Sir, I'm having a problem... Will you please help me?"

12