All Comments on 'Directed Erotic Visualisation© OTK'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But when

daďdy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant every second even into the silence.... so perfectly executed. Distinquished and erotic. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow! That was so amazing! All I can remember are massive orgasms, being spanked for being naughty and although I can still feel your handprints on my ass I have this overwhelming sense of being cared for and loved. So intense. 7 hours later and every inch of me is still feeling so so nice yet not a single finger was laid on me. Thank you for posting this.

RedClayRedClayalmost 7 years ago
Yes

This was perfection. Several orgasms and by the end feeling completely relaxed, more relaxed than I have in weeks. Thank you so much sir.

smotpsmotpalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Would you like some more?

It seems that this curated compilation of Modular Directed Erotic Visualisation© or DEVMod© is being well received. So, as promised I will post another one. Enjoy Experiencing the Fantasy.

Essemoh X

LAYLA_LOVE_GODDESSLAYLA_LOVE_GODDESSalmost 7 years ago
Seductively mindful & erotically fascinating

Anxiously anticipating the next time you will seduce me in my own darkness and enter the erotic private sacutuary of my sacred soul. Totally mesmerized as I always return to you by breathe and bypassing the endless thoughts and rising above the universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Listening to this was exactly what I needed. I feel like I was spanked multiple times but not a single finger was on me which is mindblowing to me. Toward the end I had a string of orgasms...one blending into the next that just felt incredible. And now I'm laying here feeling so relaxed but soothed, protected and safe while my ass feels like it's stinging from all the delicious spanks. Thank you so much for creating this audio and I cannot wait to listen to more. There is something about your voice that makes me feel safe but incredibly aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Perfection. Your voice is wonderfully low, masculine and seductive. You are intensely appreciated sir.

💋Allie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intense

Wow. I have had a crazy week. Last night I stumbled upon this recording, or perhaps it found me. I fell asleep while listening only to wake up in the middle with the most intense aching feeling I've ever had! I've not been "right" since and you know I am back for more!

smotpsmotpalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the feedback...

...it is always appreciated.

These particular experiences were designed and created for a Modular Style of listening, where you can pick and mix from audio modules to create your own 'playlist' that becomes the full sensual DEV© experience you want at that time. Unfortunately, it needs something like an 'App' to make it work properly and the 'App' platforms don't like 'audio porn' or anything vaguely erotic. Ho Hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Swish crack

Overall a great story, but got a little distracted when I kept hearing the words “swish crack”, when an actual slapping sound would’ve been more effective and enhancing. However all your work and recordings are wonderful and great.....keep up the good work, which keeps me cumming!!

smotpsmotpover 4 years agoAuthor
Sometimes SFX can be enhancing...

...Sometimes not. I have tried it both ways and had pro and con feedback for them all. I would say that verbally creating the trigger for the spank or a whip strike can allow me to draw it out, add a little anticipation and suspense to the sensation.

I am pleased that my words cause you to climax. Keep listening and keep coming...back for more. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...