All Comments on 'Directors Cut'

by Daflinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You reap what you sow

Hope he gets what he deserves.

sanchezshpsanchezshpover 8 years ago
Hot

Really hot when she has to masturbate watching the video

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Playing With Fire!

- Marie had better be careful or she'll find herself either in trouble with the law,or breaking her marriage vows.

- Had to laugh at her wearing perfume to disguise the smell of her seemingly constantly wet pussy. Any guy worth his salt would smell pussy even through the perfume. Guess it should be renamed something like "Sweet Pussy" or "Fleur de Twat".

- And what the fuck's the deal with hubby?! He goes from being a Sex Hound to not even wanting a morning blowjob? Marie should be checking to see if he's tooting some other snatch! ~ After telling him to get his act together or she'll have to start looking elsewhere,if he doesn't start slipping her the salami on a regular basis she should just say "fuck it!" and lose the perfume and allow her stanky pussy to draw in some action.

- Sure hope you continue this story,and not wimp out like some other writers here on literotica who've left their readers with there dicks in their hands! It's a form of "denial" and should be considered a sexual felony. Those writers need to be banished to Bogeyland! ~ Just sayin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaflinger@Daflinger
Mutual Enjoyment is what it's all about I enjoy reading the stories, writing the stories... an occasional innocent chat ... I love long walks on a sunset bathed beach... by moonlight... with a glass of red wine... beside a roaring fire...whilst holding hands and linking pinki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES