All Comments on 'Director's Cut'

by Ex Princess

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bluecheer41bluecheer41about 19 years ago
very hot

Great story, short but hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good but too short

Your plot is great but you went way to fast. All the detail makes the story and you jumped over all of it. A better background and build up to the sex with the feelings would make it so much better. A great beginning - keep it up - I will look forward to more from you.

ljaljaabout 19 years ago
really sexy

Princess,,, your story was really sexxy... It got me hot reading it... I had to stroke a couple of times... I am looking for another story from you real soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep writing

this is very hot butt to short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start. It seemed to move a little too fast. I think she would have thought about fucking her brother a little bit more. The striptease idea was good and now you can go from there. Maybe she can go on "dates" with her brother's friends for money and she can fuck them where he can watch. Or maybe he can pay the bills for the pleasure of fucking her. Just go a little slower and think more about the consequences.

tittyguytittyguyabout 19 years ago
great story

I wish i had a sister like that

FflowFflowabout 19 years ago
Delicious

Great first story! Keep writing and, for heaven's sake, post a pic of yourself!

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Was it cut?

I agree with those who say that it was a great story, but lacking in details. Write again, soon, but read it through at least twice before you submit. Make us even hotter!

Lukas

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT JOB FOR YOUR FIRST!

Thanks for the story! Please slow down and take your time through the story. Paint the pictures with as many words as it takes! You need to have more detail.... especially when the sex is taking place. Please describe what each person is feeling and what exactly is going on sexually. (As I lined my cock up to my sisters wet slit, I rubbed it up and down while she moaned and whispered "fuck me big bro" "I need you" As I slid into her she moaned a long drawn out moan and gasped "yesssssssss" "fuck me" As I began to stroke in and out her delicious pussy the feeling was unbelievable the tightness, the taboo of it, god I loved the feeling! (you get the idea!)

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

FiorGneasFiorGneasabout 19 years ago
fantastic

keep going, as you are, hot, wankingily so =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice of u to take 4 minutes to write this

Why not write the story one paragraph at a time and REALLY drag it out? So sick of people wasting everyone's time with a one page story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but only as a first read it just isn't good enough to bother reading second time barely worth it the first

mtn_manmtn_manover 12 years ago
excellent

a little quick and easy for first time incest, but still great.

tanda88tanda88over 12 years ago
Hot but one addition

That was really hot to read, the only thing I'd say that would make it hotter is if they got her pregnant with her brothers baby.

Sequel maybe?

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsover 12 years ago
Hot!

I found the story very hot. I really enjoyed your descriptions of what you were doing to yourself. Having seen a couple of your pics on one of the bulletin board posts, made it much hotter for me. You are one of the sexiest women around.

BigValleyBigValleyover 12 years ago
very nice

Very good story. Nice descriptives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous