All Comments on 'Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF # 1

Totally unbelievable. Title should be "Crazy whore throws life away". Sound like menopause or midlife crisis thinking.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
****

I like the concept, and you executed it very well. I'm interested to see where this story goes from here.

One minor quibble: the second word in this story should be "descent."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

Keep writing. Screw the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: story

Uh, by making a comment, YOU became a critic. So, by your "logic" you were saying to screw your comments.

<P>

I just love assholes who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion, that only their's matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The problem with this mess is simple

The characters behave without rhyme or reason and are so stupid that their combined IQ is less than that of a pea. When you make your characters idiots, your story becomes idiotic. What a complete waste of time. No stars.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The title....

The title to this story should have been: "Two whores meet each other", or "two whores cheat their husbands". Where are the moral of these two women? I would agree with their life if they divorced and then live their wife as Internet whores!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Errata...

should have written: " live their lives as Internet whores!!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Rushed.

Wife goes from timid to selfies to porn way to quickly for me. Slow it down, add some hesitation and uncertainty to make this better.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Well Chelsea must really hate her husband. Is she bipolar?

She goes from needing to open up to total betrayer in five paragraphs. Did the first Chelsea die? Are money and sex all she cares about. Her husband will be devastated and she simply won't care.... Characters are and plot progression are totally unbelievable. On a lighter note perhaps she'll meet up with a triple axe murderer and be hacked to death on camera. Eric would certainly be better off.

It's good that this stuff isn't autobiographical.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I have a few ideas

If you'd be interested, I would prefer to discuss them with Dolly first, I'm sure you wouldn't mind......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why turn her into a selfish lowlife crack whore.

Is this you or just what is in your head rattling around.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad start, but it will have to climb out of the moral of

Cheating skank ooze with some kind d of teist. Ok so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Excites Me

I would like to be the main female characters and be videoed having sex (gangbanged) by several co-workers of my husband. Or a group of his friends and our neighbors.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This author writes her ir garbage about white whores and cheap black dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous