All Comments on 'Discovering, Accepting, Learning Ch. 01'

by Rational_Slut

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmmm....

Why do most of these stories always have to be so demeaning? Almost always seems to be a power trip for the top. What is wrong with consensual sex where neither party feels used and degraded? I like sex, but I do not like degrading people. two (or more) people on equal ground enjoying each other seems a lot more fun to me.

betabradbetabradover 10 years ago
Hot !

I can relate to this story. I am attracted to women and do not desire any kind of romance with another man, but I do have fantasies of being on my knees and sucking another mans cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cocksucker

I loved your story. I sucked my first cock when I was 48 (14 years ago). I had been wanting to suck for many, many years. I finally worked up the courage and when his hard cock was in my mouth I also knew that I was born to be a cocksucker and now lament the fact that I wasted my youth and all of those years of not doing what I was meant to do. But I have made up for lost time. :-)

I am also like you in that I don't want someone to reciprocate, I just want to suck, be used and talked nasty to.

So good for you in realizing at a young age that you were meant to be a cocksucker..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just once

I have had a cock on my mouth just once but have always regreted not tasting his cum. I just need a man to take controle and tell me to be the cocksucker I know I am. your story is so good, happy for you that you found out young. I love the idea of a man calling me cocksucker and I also do not want anything in return.

I love eating a womans cunt but they are so much messyer and they always want you to fuck them when all I want is to serve.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Good start

This fine first story is going to be familiar to many of the male readers of Literotica and it deserves my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first time for me also

Never forget my first time , I watched a man getting a B J from his girl friend she ordered him to suck on me and it really got in my head so fast. I suddenly relized that I wanted to taste and suck on him also. well she let me and that's all it took I love it

stecanstecanover 10 years ago
Can Relate

I liked this story because I can relate to it. Very hot and feels very true ;)

theothermrtheothermralmost 10 years ago
Damn hot

Can't wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just one

I sucked one cock years ago, have always wanted to suck more. I have always considered my self a cocksucker!

pcarppcarpover 9 years ago
forget the negative comments

There is a reason you wrote your story the way you did and it is GREAT. Not all sex must be vanilla and on equal ground as one poster suggested. Just because he doesn't understand is irrelevant. I enjoyed your story very much. I have been there and yes, it was fabulous and so was your story.

thongpantythongpantyabout 9 years ago

I dont see this being demeaning,he wanted to be a cocksucker. I love the ladies from head to toe. I see men from the nipples to the knees, so being a cocksucker might not be so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I loved your story I have never sucked a cock before but I want to in the worst way I think I would be a good cocksucker I like my cum so I want to taste another mans cum to se if it is as good as mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes

my tiny dickklette cum every time (without being touched) when a "real man" fills my mouth with his superior seed.

ChosenOne2ChosenOne2almost 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you Sir for such a great story.

It reminds me of my very first experience and how happy it made me that I had pleased him.

Like this story, I knew I had found my place in life.

Tyler

ChosenOne2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Accepting

I accepted I was Queer when I was 17 .. Didn't stop me fucking women , but I certainly knew where my true sexual self was orientated ( Men!!.. Or more specifically their cocks )

My 2 wives both let me play with men ( I'd have done it anyway ) and both got turned on by my descriptions of the gay sex ... I told them everything , I was raped at 16 by a man in the woods .. And although it was a crime , I looked back in fondness at the guy... ( I sought him out and after telling him I wouldn't accuse him , we had a relationship which lasted 4 years )

Accepting ones sexuality is not easy , neither is being open about it

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Oh yeah

I loved this story about becoming a cocksucker. I am a cockucker too although I have only sucked 4 cocks. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum even though I'm not gay. I still love women and eating and fucking their pussy. I only want to have a relationship with a woman. I am not attracted to men just a hard cock. I don't want to kiss or hug a man just get on my knees and suck his cock. After he cums in my mouth and I swallow his cum I no longer have a desire to touch him unless he is ready to go again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more

Loved this. Boys here is some truth. You may not be gay sucking a cock and swallowing, but you sure as hell aren't straight. No matter how much you only want relationships with women. And tell your women your a cocksucker, you'd be surpeorsed how many would want to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I had never had any thoughts about sucking a cock until I was 43. Without going into the details, I sucked a cock, it was the best sex I had ever had. It was that night that I became a confirmed cock sucker. I love it and love cum .

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Still love this story

I read this story about a year ago and had only sucked 4 cocks before. Now I have sucked 8 cocks and still love sucking cock. I wish I could find a friend that wanted a regular cocksucker on call to take care of his cock anytime he needed to release his cum.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Teenage cocksucker

I started at 16 , in my local park with older men - I was fascinated when I watched a guy not much older than me ( Justin ) who I knew quite well from school sucking a guys cock ( that was in the tree line surrounding the park ) , I don’t think he swallowed , but the guy certainly came in his mouth !!

I waited until the guy had gone before approaching Justin - we said hi nervously and he almost burst into tears when he recognised me , begging me not to tell anyone - I assured him I wouldn’t , saying that I thought I was the same as him !!

We talked for quite a while , him telling me who to approach and who to avoid

All this had made me really horny and I asked Justin if I could suck his cock ?

My one and only get together with someone my age

It was fantastic - Justin was very horny having just sucked another man off and he very quickly spurted into my mouth , truly amazed when I swallowed the lot !!

We became good friends after that and visited the park together to service men

Wanttotry502Wanttotry502over 5 years ago
I would love to suck another cock

I haven’t sucked a cock in over 40 years, but my cock has been sucked over 100 times by Bi and Gay men. It all started when a school friend and I explored sex with each other. From touching and jerking each other off to finally giving each other blow jobs.

After he and I stopped, I started looking for men to suck me off and had no trouble finding them. A few time I would suck them off, but for the most part, I let them suck me dry.

I now regret not sucking all of them off. The older I get the more I wish I had many more cocks in my mouth. When I was growing up, you never heard the term Bi sexual, so I was afraid I was turning gay and stopped all sexual activity with men

69stroker6969stroker69almost 5 years ago
40 years and still going

This story brought back so many memories. I remember the days of reading Penthouse Forum magazine. I was drawn to the stories about sucking cock. First it was women sucking cock then it caught my attention and interest that men sucked cock too. The more I read the more I wanted to try. My wife and I were swingers and I always hoped to have a cock to suck during one of the sessions. The closest I ever got was to rim a woman while she was fucking her husband. I had hoped that his cock would slip out and find it's way to my mouth. It never happened. It wasn't long before I really wanted to experience cocksucking so I visited the bathhouse in Washington D.C. I saw a man on a bench with a beautiful cock between his legs. I went to him and dropped to my knees and at that moment I became a cocksucker. From that moment on my desire, no my need to suck cock has only grown stronger. I've lost count of the number of cocks I've sucked but I know the more I get the more I want. Thanks again for the story and bringing back memories of those early days.

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Hot story

Hot story about longing and then giving in to the desire to suck cock. Lucky brave guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was too young to start sucking cock. 10 if im being honest, but i use to watch my sister suck her boyfriend off and so it got me thinking why cant i do that. He came over regulary and so the one time he was over my sister was asleep and he was watching tv i approched him and asked if i could suck on hes cock. He let me and told me want to do and from then on i seeked out cocks. In the park, at school, friends and even some of the soccer dads whos wives wouldnt service them. So far its been twenty two years and im still sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot. All that hard cock. All that hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I became a cocksucker at a. VERY young age, I was lured into the dark woods near the county fair by a gentleman whose cock I had seen in the public urinal. His penis was massive and I was fascinated by it. He told me to follow him along a trail, then behind a huge rock. He pulled it out and I almost fainted it was so beautiful. Fat throbbing veins. Perfect purple cock head. Large hanging balls. Curved and erect slapping his 6 pack belly. Copious clear pre cum drooling from the end. He was stroking it and I was on my knees, lapping up his flowing juices, tongueing his massive balls. Then, his cock was in my mouth, hot and insistent. He was groaning, and saying what a great little cocksucker I was. This went on for about 10 minutes. He took my head in his hands and started to face fuck me, gently. I was swirling my tongue around his cock head. The pre cum was delicious. Salty and a little sweet. He said he was gonna cum. It was gonna be a lot. I should swallow it all, and not lose any. I was to get ALL of it. His cock started to throb and get bigger, then he started shooting hot cum on my tongue, down my throat, filling my mouth completely. I began swallowing and didn't stop gulping for a good 3-4 minutes. It was a lot of. cum. I didn't know that, being my first time, I had no comparison. But later on life I realized that was the biggest load I ever swallowed. I swished it around in my mouth as I swallowed. I liked it. I loved it. I got up and went back to the fair, savoring all that cum I'd swallowed the rest of the. day. It coated my tongue, my mouth, my throat. I was so young, but I was already in love with cock, and have been for 60 years.

cynthia0920cynthia0920over 1 year ago

The first blow job I gave was on a male escort at a San Francisco airport hotel, when I was there for business.

I had finally reached the stage where I knew I needed to do it to try to get the curiosity out of my system.

I found one I liked and like the hero in this story, I called him and "I told him that was just what I was looking for and about how I had been curious about it a long time and just had to find out what it was like. "

Unlike the man in this story, He didn't shove it in my face telling me that I would be a cock sucker and ask if I was ready to swallow his cum because I would need to. He was polite and said he could help me out and that I wasn't the first married with children guy that had these curiosity feeling and he's be right over.

He did however, take an assertive role and had me take his pants off as I sat on the ottoman with him standing in front of me. He did "order" me to take his cock out of his boxers and hold it and squeeze it and stroke it. He did direct me to take his boxers off and fondle his balls and mild his cock inches from my face. And when the first drop of pre-cum emerged he told me to lick it and taste it, then he told me to wet my lips and kiss his cock head and run my tongue over it.

It wasn't until he allowed me to slide it in my mouth and after I began to bob my head up and down on it did he shock me by saying it. You know your a cock sucker now, and almost exactly like the man in the story, he said, whether I never suck another cock it'll never take away the fact that I am now a cock sucker.

It shocked me, I never thought that someone would call me that and that I would be a cock sucker for doing this, I stopped sucking for an instant but then in my mind I knew he was right. That's when he dropped the other bomb on me and said, get back to sucking faggot, and I did.

pantylvr2pantylvr26 months ago

Wow! I loved it. I wish my first time sucking a hard cock was that hot but I did manage to swallow every drop

avidcockloveravidcocklover6 months ago

I know the feeling I loved my 1st time and I love worshiping cock with my warm wet hungry mouth, I am a cock sucker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous