Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought she was about to explode she suddenly stopped. Removing the dildo from her horny twat I could see how swollen her pussy lips had become and how red and engorged the pink flesh of her soaking wet cunt now was. Standing up she then bent herself over the chair and thrust her ass out toward me. Staring back over her own shoulder we both stared at her swollen cunt suspended beneath those fabulous smooth cheeks of her bent over ass. Taking her dildo in hand she began to feed it into herself from behind. I watched in fascination and rigorously pumped at my own swollen meat as she fucked that twat of hers fast, hard and deep.

She seemed to enjoy watching herself fuck herself as much as I did, and her witnessing of her own pussy being satisfied seemed to provide her great satisfaction and pleasure. Then turning about again she placed the dildo on the chair and holding it with one hand leveraged her body above and over it, and thrusting it inside of herself by forcefully squatting down on the dildo, she seemed to thrill in delight as she watched herself use her shapely legs to pump her twat up and down on the toy.

She began to moan and squeal and her head rolled back and I watched as her pussy squirted generously over and down the dildo, and I myself came hard as I watched my sister orgasm on her stiff rod. Fuck, this was amazing! Far better than I had ever hoped for. I watched my sister fuck her gorgeous sexy body from only a few feet away – it was closer and better than porn! I watched as she rose up and put on her nightie, and I covered the hole back with the picture as I saw her go toward her door. Opening her door she left her room. I did not know where she was going to but I knew that I had to jerk off again and soon having my prick hard in my hand again I stood before my own door and fantasized that she was watching me stroke myself through the key hole in the door. After cumming again, imagining that she was busy touching herself on the other side of the door enjoying my show as much as I had enjoyed hers, I went to bed, finding myself needing to jerk myself off twice more during the night because of all the images of my sisters sweet twat entering my dreams as I slept.

The next evening proved as wonderful. This time she took a long silver toy from the drawer, a vibrator, with a thin long end. This I was provided the opportunity to watch and enjoy her stroke her clit and pussy with, and to watch her slide inside her twat. Then to my delight she also used the toy to slowly and carefully insert into her ass as she bent deeply over her chair. I watched her hand rub her clit furiously as she pumped her pretty bum hole, and watched as her horny twat gushed generous amounts of fluid down her leg and she made herself orgasm in this manner.

The next evening was Friday, and as we were both exhausted from the long week at school we decided to celebrate with drinks. She had two bottles of wine while I had a case of beer. We sat together on the couch watching movies and after she drank the first bottle she went to her room to change, removing her school attire and replacing it with a simple short silk gown. Sitting beside me she cuddled up against me as she poured herself another glass. Her long legs stuck out from her body and I could peer down at her warm cleavage as she placed her arms around my waist and as I put an arm around her shoulder. He said how much she enjoyed our time together and how she loved the company of a man who would never hurt her or abandon her, how men were jerks and it was only the love of her brothers that she could count on.

As she finished her second bottle she said she wanted to lay her head down and soon had her head on my lap. Spreading her long legs out across the couch, the tie wrap of her silk gown had loosened, and permitted me to see much of her breasts, her belly and a bit of the bare flesh between her legs. She had no panties on under the garment, and the thought of her virtually nude body laying within the reach of my arm drove my prick crazy. Stiffening, my dick actually drove against the back of her head. Wanting to touch my cock I had to remain satisfied with exploring her flesh with my eyes and hoping that with her squirming motions that the silk gown would become further opened.

As she lay on my lap she seemed to become more uncomfortable and continued to squirm about. Then her lips parted and she began to moan and utter lustful phrases. "Dale, please, finger my pussy, please Dale, finger fuck my cunt, please, don't torture me so." She pleaded and begged. I guessed Dale must have been her old boyfriend as she was having a dream of being with him. Then in fascination I watched as her legs spread wide apart and her hand descended down between them. The gowns belt was virtually open now, and I could fully see her bare tits only inches from my hand. Her fingers began to explore her pussy. Tonight I would not only get to watch my sister masturbate again, but watch her as she laid on my lap! Unlike when she played with her dildo, which quickly ascended to rapid deep fucking, tonight she just gently played with her pussy for what seemed like an eternity, rubbing the flesh, flicking her clit, fingering her hole, slowly, softly, gently, and she continued to coo out her lustful desires.

"Dale, please, fuck me Dale, fuck your slut, fuck her hard. I need a good hard fucking Dale, please fuck my pussy. I need a cock. A good hard cock. A nice long thick stiff cock to lick and kiss and suck and fuck." This sort of whimpering and begging as she rubbed herself went on until she finally began to gyrate and convulse on the couch and on my lap. I watched my sisters beautiful face as the expression as full fledged orgasm burst upon her countenance. Her face turned flush, her lips swelled and spread wide, her tongue darted and thrust from between her lips. Her breasts swelled and the flesh between them turned red. I wanted to cup and squeeze those pretty titties as they jiggled vigorously on her chest as her body pulsated in its orgasm but I found the strength to resist the urge, afraid to wake her from her sweet dreams.

Afterward I picked her up in my arms and laid her down in her own bed. Her gown was wide open now and I admired her naked body as I carried her to her room. Placing her on the bed I could not resist the opportunity just to touch her a bit. Stroking her bare legs I let me fingers slide over her wet vagina and play briefly in the sticky wetness that covered her soft pink flesh. Then I ran my fingers over her belly and permitted myself the pleasure to squeeze each breast and gently pinch each nipple. With a broad smile on her face I pulled her covers over her naked body and returned to my own room, finally able to stroke the stiffy that had been pressed against her head and otherwise unable to receive gratification.

After this day our adventures only continued to grow. Most evenings I would get to watch her playing with herself in front of her mirror. She seemed to need to fuck herself constantly, and she really seemed to get off by looking at her own pussy and watching her fuck herself in the mirror. Satisfying her pussy was clearly an obsession for her. My favorite scenes were when she would insert her vibrator into her tight little pink bum and fuck her asshole until she orgasmed, and also when she would mount a dildo with a suction base onto the chair, mount the dildo and fuck herself hard. This dildo was her biggest one and I stroked myself joyfully as I would watch her spread her legs wide and seat herself down upon it, consuming all of the big toy into her willing twat. Using her well-muscled legs to pump her pussy up and down over and over on the thick dildo, her hands were free to explore her body. She would cup her tits and squeeze them firmly, she would pull hard on her erect nipples, and she would pull her pussy lips apart with one hand while the fingers of the other tortured her swollen clit by vigorously rubbing, squeezing and pulling upon the small erect bud.

On other evenings, when we drank, she would often fall asleep with her head on my lap and I would watch as she fingered her pretty little pussy right in front of me. My courage grew and I began to fondle her bare tits as she rubbed herself, even gaining the confidence to open her top when it remained closed. My playing with her tits and nipples only intensified her pleasure, and would cause her to gyrate more vigorously when she came. Lifting her exposed body and returning her to her bed after such occurrences, I also permitted myself the pleasure of exploring her sleeping body further. Lowering myself forward I would gently suck on each nipple and kiss the flesh of each breast. Spreading her legs slightly I would look longingly at her pussy from only inches away and slide my finger over her sopping wet mount, flick her clit and feed a finger into her open cunt hole. Unable to resist the urge I would pull out my cock and stroke myself over her resting body until my cock erupted all over her bare tits. Rubbing the cum dribbling from my cock onto her tit I then would quickly clean her with a Kleenex before heading off to bed, my dreams filled with lustful images of my mounting and fucking that pretty twat.

As my hard-on would press again her head as she slept on my lap, I had taken to putting on a pair of PJ bottoms without briefs so that my cock was not constrained by tight jeans. One night while she lay playing with herself and I fondled her tits she suddenly rolled onto her side. At first I was terrified that she had woken up, but her heavy laboured breathing convinced me she was still asleep. I leaned back on the couch and she repositioned herself for comfort and her cheek came to rest on my stomach. My cock, thrusting upward through my PJ's was only inches from her face! I watched as her one hand kept working at the flesh between her legs and I placed my own hand around her tit and cupped the flesh. Then, without warning, she raised out her free hand and it came to rest right on my hard cock!

I started breathing harder as I watched her fingers rub up and down my shaft through the material of my PJ's and as I heard her start to talk in her sleep. "Oh Dale, I've so missed your cock. I so need a nice big hard cock to play with." She squeezed my cock hard, and moaned as she dug her own fingers harder into her cunt. Her hand then slipped under my PJ's and seized upon the shaft of my dick. "Oh fuck what a beautiful thick cock you have, I just have to have this cock every day Dale." She continued. Squeezing and pumping on my cock I could not resist the urge to pull my PJ's down over my knees and worked them gently free. Now I watched as she held my exposed cock in her hand. Her dainty hand squeezed and pumped on my dick as I fondled her breast and as she continued to tease her own pussy.

Moving her head forward slightly I almost fainted when I saw and felt her lips plant a gentle kiss upon the head of my raging cock. "I need to suck cock Dale, I love sucking cock, I need to feel a cock in my mouth every day, I miss sucking cock." And with these words I watched in anticipation as her tongue licked the head of my dick and as her lips slowly engulfed it. Soon her face was sucking the full length of my cock, and she moaned loudly, occasionally pulling my dick from her mouth to say something like "Fuck I needed this cock to suck, I've missing sucking cock so much, I want to suck you off every day Dale.", and then promptly plop that cock back into her gluttonous mouth.

I couldn't believe that my sister was sucking my cock and watched intensely as it entered and left her greedy lips. She had driven me to sheer ecstasy and I knew I was close to exploding and would not be able to restrain myself much longer and I tried to pull away, but her hand still seized upon my cock and balls and her lips wrapped tight around my shaft and I could not escape. Not caring anymore of the consequences I felt myself burst into her mouth, pumping streams of warm cum between her lips. I was afraid this would immediately wake her but instead she just started playing with herself more intensely and I watched as she swallowed all of me down. "Fuck I love cum baby, fuck I love cum, feed your bitch all the cum she can eat!" I heard her beg as she cleaned my cock with her tongue and enjoyed her own intense orgasm.

Laying on my lap now, motionless, she still had my softening cock between her lips and in her mouth. Stroking her hair and rubbing her soft cheek, I enjoyed the view of my sister laying there with her mouth full of my semi-rigid dick, and permitted myself the pleasure of playing more with her hanging tit and rubbing her soft bare ass. Then picking her up I brought her to bed. Fingering her pussy as she lay there I allowed myself to briefly taste the juices flowing from her soft pink lips, licking the sticky fluid from her vaginal entrance. Then holding her head slightly to the side I rubbed my limp cock over her lips. She smiled broadly, and then rolled over to sleep.

A few nights later, magic finally happened. Angela had a shower and came out in only a towel. Sitting beside me with her glass of wine in her hand, she snuggled up tight to me. "I am so glad that are with me Bobby. You are the perfect brother. I know that you will always love me, and that I can always trust you. Men are jerks, and break your heart, but brothers are forever." As she drank more she snuggled even more tightly against me, and her towel also began to come undone. Looking down at her I could see her bare tits and nipples, starting to escape from the towel. She kissed me on the cheek and told me how much she loved me and I kissed her on the forehead and told her how beautiful a sister she was. Following the bottle of wine Angela was once again asleep on my lap. The towel had come completely loose and she just laid there naked.

Spreading her legs wide, with one on the edge of the couch and one foot resting on the floor, her hand began to explore her eager cunt, just as she had so many times before. Rubbing herself, her head thrust back and she let out a long moan. Watching her perform her sexually enticing ritual, I was suddenly shocked as her eyes opened. Equally shocked, she shrieked and pulling her legs together tried to cover her breasts with the collapsed towel. "Oh my God, Bobby, I am so sorry, I am so embarrassed, I didn't know what I was doing! On my God, please don't tell mom and dad, please don't hate me!" She exclaimed and begged.

Shyly I responded "It is OK Angela, sorry I wasn't able to stop you sooner, but you had just started. I guess we are both a bit lonely these days." I consoled her.

"You understand?" She asked.

"Well, yes." I answered. "I must admit that I too am rather pent up these days. Nothing to be ashamed of."

Letting the towel drop back down to once again expose her bare breasts, belly and legs, she cooed "Oh thank-you Bobby for being so understanding. It's just that I am so horny these days since Dale left me, and I sometimes don't even known what I am doing."

I stroked her hair and smiled at her and she smiled back. Closing her eyes and enjoying my stroking her hair, I noticed her hand once again descend downward to between her legs. Opening her eyes she pleaded "Is it OK Bobby if I continue? It's just so hard to resist once I start." Smiling and looking up at me while she gently continued to rub her pussy, I nodded to her that it was alright. As she resumed rubbing her pussy she explained "Dale was my first and we would have sex like bunnies every day! I miss that so much now. Once you get use to sex every day, you find you need it every day. I would often play with myself while he watched, and he would play with himself at the same time. I loved having a man to watch while he strokes himself, it made me have my orgasm so much more easily."

Spreading her legs wide and thrusting a finger inside of herself I watched as she enjoyed performing for me, pretending not to notice my watching her. She then proceeded to finger herself while she cupped a breast and played with her own tit. "When I touch myself I like to have my breasts played with and Dale would caress them for me while he stroked himself so I could use both hands to play. I like fingering myself while teasing my clit. Bobby, can you be a good boy and just please touch my boobs a bit so I can better please myself. Please Bobby?" She begged. Then taking my hand she placed it on her boob.

Soon I had both her tits in both my palms, squeezing and tugging on the soft flesh as her two hands worked frantically at her hungry cunt. "Oh God, play with my tits Bobby, please don't stop. I need to cum so bad Bobby, but I can't without my toys." Staring up at me with begging eyes she pleaded "Please get me my toy Bobby, from my top drawer, please." Raising her head to let me up I quickly returned with the dildo I already knew so well that she preferred to fuck herself with. Standing over her naked body she spread her legs wide, raising her knees toward her chest. "Put it in Bobby, please, don't torture me by making me wait any longer, please put it into me!" She begged and pleaded.

Looking at her inflamed pink pussy I directed the head of the dildo toward her gaping vaginal opening and slowly slid it into her in one smooth insertion. She moaned and cried out in pleasure and putting her hand over my hand, still holding the base of the dildo, she began to use my hand as leverage to slide the toy in and out of herself in quick long movements. "Oh fuck Bobby, I needed this so bad, thank-you for understanding me and accommodating me, thank-you for being such a great brother." As we continued to fuck her cunt together with the dildo I noticed her eyes staring up at my rigid dick, protruding outward through the thin material of my PJ bottoms.

As she raised her eyes to meet mine she said "Bobby, I loved to watch Dale stroke his cock for me while I played with myself. Because I had that bottle of wine it is going to be hard for me to have an orgasm without seeing a man stroking his cock. I know that you are my brother, but that is why I know that I can trust you, that you won't hurt me, that you will always love me and be with me. Can I see your cock Bobby and watch your stroke it for me?" She cooed with her wide open eyes begging me and seducing me. As she spoke the words her free hand came to rest on my thigh and slid up my PJs until it came to rest on my cock. Grasping my cock in her hand she squeezed it as she finished her sentence, almost making me cum then and there. I stood there just staring down at her tits bouncing and her hand on my cock and our hands locked together fucking her pussy, unable to speak or focus.

She took her hand off my cock and placing it around the elastic band at the top of my PJ bottom yanked downward, causing my cock to leap free from its constraints. Grabbing my cock around its base in her hand she exclaimed "Nice cock Bobby, nice big thick long hard cock, bigger than Dale's by quite a bit! God Bobby, pump that gorgeous hard cock for my while I play with myself." Reaching down to grasp my own dick, her hand descended to around my balls and squeezed them hard as I began to pump my cock over her face. "Oh yes Bobby, I just love watching a man pump his big juicy cock for me, makes me cum over and over." she teased.

As I stood stroking my cock over my sister's face and admiring her gorgeous body as it was fucked by her dildo, Angela said "I have a confession to made Bobby. I hope you won't be mad at me. This isn't the first time I have seen your cock or watched your stroking it. Some nights I sneak outside your door and peek through the key-hole, and sometimes you are masturbating and I watch you. Please don't hate me Bobby. I have just been so crazy for a cock lately, and so I couldn't resist watching you jerk yourself off while I played with myself. Am I a bad sister, Bobby?" She asked innocently, with large sweet eyes.