Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all Angela, I will jerk off for you anytime you ask. Anything I can do as a loving brother to help you satisfy your needs and urges." Yes! She had been watching me. Perfect. As innocent as she played, my sister was just a little tease needing a good hard fucking, and deciding to play along with her innocent gestures, I knew it would be my cock in that cock hungry cunt soon enough instead of that dildo.

"Thank-you Bobby so much for being so kind and thoughtful. I love you Bobby." She giggled as she continued to pump her cunt full of dildo. Pushing her shoulders together and causing her breasts to bunch together into soft peaks rising from her chest she gave my balls a heavy squeeze and begged "Cum on my tits Bobby, jerk that big stiffy off and spew your load all over my tits Bobby, let me watch your load of jism shoot out of your rod onto my tits, do it for me Bobby, you will make me orgasm too." With these words I could not resist and did exactly as she said. Pointing my cock downward I fired first one load, then another and then another, across and over her gorgeous soft tits. Her cunt began to gyrate frantically on the dildo we were still fucking it together with and her back arched high as she moaned out loudly in her orgasm.

Laying there naked she let the dildo slide out of her pussy onto the couch as her arms fell to her sides. Sitting beside her I let my hand slide up her bare leg and come to rest on her soaking wet and engorged pussy. I let my finger run up and down her rigid clit and her back arched again as she stared longingly into my eyes. As I did so she ran her own hand over her tits to smooth my cum out over them, and then licked her fingers afterward, looking at up me seductively as she stuck each finger into her mouth.

"I love cum and cumming Bobby, please promise to let me see your cock every day, to jerk off for me every day, to give me a nice load of cum everyday?" She pleaded. How could I resist such an angel. Promising to offer her my cock as she wished I picked her naked body from the couch and brought her to her room. Laying her down she asked me to lay down beside her. Our two naked bodies entwined she gave me a deep long kiss upon the lips. "I love you Bobby". She said, and was soon asleep in my arms.

Waking up before her the next day I went to my room and sat at my desk and focused on my studies. An hour later I heard her get up and take a shower. After her shower she strutted into my room. Naked. Completely nude. "Morning Bobby." She purred. Striding over and standing beside me seated at my desk she asked what I was doing. Turning to her my face was directly in front of her soft perky breast.

"Studying." I mumbled.

"Boring boy." She said. "Well, I need to play again. Will you come play with me?"

I decided to tease her a bit and see where it went. "I just need another 15 minutes to finish this up." I replied to her inquiry, and then gauged her reaction to my stalling. She ran her hand down her breast and over her belly on to between her thighs. "Ohh, it feels so good in the morning, fingering myself." She moaned. I turned to watch her as she began to beg "Bobby, please suck my tit Bobby, it will help me cum." Then grabbing the back of my head she forced my mouth onto her nipple. Sucking the firm pink bud she moaned "Yes Bobby, suck my tit, suck it hard." Then taking my hand she wrapped it around her waist and pushed it down over her tiny curved ass. "Mmmm, rub my ass while I finger myself. That's perfect. Do you like my ass Bobby? Do you think I have a sexy ass?" She inquired.

Pulling my face from off her breast briefly I responded "I think that you have an absolutely perfect little gorgeous ass Angela."

"And do you like my tits Bobby? Do you like playing with my tits, sucking on my tits, and cumming over my tits Bobby?"

"Fuck ya!" was all I could say.

"Suck my tits Bobby, suck and squeeze both my tits Bobby as I play with myself." She begged desperately. As she stood there before me I cupped both of her shapely soft breasts in my hands as I sat in front of her and thrust one tit and then the other into my mouth, nibbling and licking and sucking on each beautiful tender boob and the pink erect nipple capping each with my teeth, lips and tongue. She cooed and moaned as she fingered herself. My hands fell down around her ass and I groped the soft firm curves of her cheeks as I continued to feed on her pretty pink nipples. My sister was such a tease and such a delight, and I loved her naked perfect body and I wanted to fuck her so bad.

Pulling away from me she went over to the bed and laying down across it with her back against the wall and her legs pulled high and wide to the side, her twat faced outward in all its splendor and beauty. "Well you just finish studying there little brother while I play with myself over here all by myself." She teased further. Getting up I was quickly standing in front of her. Pulling off my PJ's I was soon also naked, and stroking myself over her spread legs. I watched her finger her pussy and tease her clit while she watched me stroke my hard-on before her. She began to rub herself more furiously and passion and lust filled her eyes. "Kiss me Bobby. Please kiss me." She pleaded.

"Kiss you where?" I innocently inquired.

Pointing to her cunt she said "Here Bobby, kiss me here. Kiss my pussy, just a little quick kiss to make me cum. Please Bobby, kiss my pussy." Kneeling down while continuing to stroke myself I leaned forward and gave one little kiss upon her wet pussy, with her fingers pulling her labia aside to provide me full access. As I moved my head away she moaned loudly "Another kiss Bobby, more kisses, more kisses please."

I began to kiss and lick her twat, quickly thrusting my tongue in and out of her pretty pink hole, and running my tongue up and down and flicking over her clit. As I enjoyed sliding my tongue and lips over my sister tasty wet horny hot pink flesh I felt her hands seize upon my head and thrusting my tongue deep into her she pushed my face hard onto her twat as she began to convulse and spasm. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me even tighter and harder, driving my tongue ever deeper into her vagina. Her pussy gushed fluid into my mouth and over my face and she fell back in deep exhaustion. Standing back up I continued to finger her pussy as I stroked my cock until I unloaded, pointing my dick at her spread legs and shooting my load all over her sweet twat. Her hand dropped down and together we worked the cum all over her pussy. Then she licked each finger clean of our combined fluids.

The rest of the day we just lazed around the house naked. She laid in my arms while we watched TV. She kissed me on the lips as we cuddled on the couch and played video games. She joined me in the shower and washed my body clean, as I washed her gorgeous naked body. I dried her off and she did the same for me, paying particular attention to dry my erect cock, squeezing it repeatedly through the towel, and then bending down to give it a prolonged kiss on the head.

"Thank-you Bobby for being so warm and understanding and loving and sharing. Thank-you for sharing this beautiful cock of yours with me." She purred, and I thanked her for giving me the opportunity to assist her in gratifying her urges. Taking my hand she brought me to her room and laid me down upon her bed. "You did something special for me earlier," she whispered, "so now I want to do something special for you, something that will really help me have a great orgasm." I nodded as she laid down beside me.

With our lips locked in a warm kiss, our tongues exploring the texture of the others, my hand gently massaging her soft breasts, her one hand began to play with her vagina as her other fixed itself around my cock. Stroking my cock up and down in her hand she whispered again "I am going to suck you off Bobby. I love sucking cock, and it makes me cum so hard. If you really love me, then you will let me pleasure myself by pleasuring you." Looking down at the hard prick in her hand she smiled at me "Can I suck your cock Bobby? Will you cum in my mouth and let me swallow you all down?" Before I could say a word she had slid down between my knees and spreading my legs apart took my cock into her mouth.

For the second time I found myself watching my sister swallow my cock down her throat. She licked the head of my cock, enjoying it like an ice-cream cone. She scooped my balls into her hand and licked and sucked each testicle gingerly. She bobbed her head up and down over the full length of my cock, slowly at first, then quickly, then slowly again. After filling her face with my cock for some time she leaned forward and placing my prick between her hanging breasts and offering me a tit fuck she teased me further. "Are you enjoying having me suck your cock Bobby? Do you like your sister sucking on your big stiffy? Such a beautiful thick long hard cock my brother has, I absolutely love sucking your gorgeous big dick. Do you want your sister to be your little cock-sucker? Do you want her to get on her knees and suck you off every day? Do you want to cum on her tits and over her face and in her mouth every day? Watch your streams of semen squirt into her mouth and down her throat. Do you want me to be your naughty little cock sucking sister Bobby?"

I moaned in delight and admitted I wanted her to become my well-trained cock-sucker more than anything. "Did you enjoy sucking my tits Bobby, and licking my pussy today? Will you always be your sisters hungry little pussy muncher, satisfying her horny cunt with your tongue? Did you enjoy eating my pussy Bobby and do you want to keep eating more pussy?" Of course I admitted that I did enjoy the taste of her twat, and wanted as much as I could get of her. Laying down full length beside me she climbed on top of me and she took my cock once again in her mouth while spreading her legs in front of my face. I fingered the pretty pink pussy presented before me. I had never eaten a woman's pussy before today and now I had one thrust in my face for the second time. Thrusting my tongue into her welcoming hole, she swallowed down my cock as I cleaned her snatch with my tongue and lips.

Her tiny little hips gyrated on my face as I clutched her slender legs and petite ass in my hands. She seized upon my balls and she sucked and sucked my cock down into her mouth. I began to moan out loud and she begged me to cum in her face. As I unleashed streams of semen into her hungry lips her pussy exploded over my own face and soaked me from ear to ear as I heard her moaning with delight with each pulse of my cock. Collapsing onto me her pussy came to rest on my chin as I felt her mouth take my cock back into it. "I love cock Bobby, I just love cock, and I am so happy that now I have your nice big thick cock to play with." Turning herself about Angela fell asleep in my arms, her hand still wrapped tightly around my softened cock and balls. She certainly did have a cock fetish, and I planned to enjoy the opportunity as much as I could!

The next morning we showered together before each heading to class. She washed my body as I washed hers. Getting out of the shower we dried each other off. She descended to her knees and placing my wet cock in her mouth gently sucked the head, then fed the full length into her mouth. Standing back up she gave me a kiss and said again how she loved sucking cock and couldn't wait until the evening when she would suck me off again. Getting on my knees I shoved my face between her legs and tongued her pretty twat, already dripping wet. Licking up her wetness I then stood and explained that I too could not wait to eat her pussy again until she came hard on my face. Tortured with desire we dressed and headed to class. All day I could not focus on the lectures, dreaming only of the night to come.

That night I came home to find my sister in a little black French teddy, already having made supper, with a bottle of wine on the table. As she removed my jacket, shirt and pants I asked what the special occasion was. She said that she had something special planned for this evening but would tell me no more. Telling me to change in to my PJ bottoms only, which she loved because of the easy access to my cock, we ate our meal, drank wine and cuddled on the couch while watching TV. We shared kisses and I fondled her breasts and stroked her legs as she playfully grabbed at my hard-on through my PJ's, as we polished off a bottle of wine. I rose up to open another and returning with two glasses of wine she stopped me as I was standing before her. She then pulled down my PJ's and began to kiss and lick my protruding cock. With her hands around my buttocks she then fed my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a warm and wonderful sucking.

Withdrawing her head and continuing to hold my stiffy in one hand while taking a glass of wine with the other she asked "Do you like me sucking your cock Bobby?"

"It is amazing Angela." I replied.

Dipping my cock into her wine glass and sucking the wine from my dick she continued "Wine flavored cock, mmm, my favorite. Am I the best cock sucker you have ever had Bobby?"

"You are the only woman to have ever sucked my cock." I shyly admitted.

"Oh my, then my cock and my cock only, how perfect." Lifting her glass under my balls and dunking my sack into the glass she then proceeding to suck and lick my testicles clean. "A gorgeous cock all for me. And never a pussy to fuck yet either Bobby?" She asked. Shaking my head back and forth she said "Even better, a virgin cock, all mine. I want you to use my mouth as you please Bobby, I want you to make me suck you as often as you wish. Don't wait for me, just grab my hair and force me onto your cock. I want you to use me as your cock-sucking slut Bobby. Use your sister's face as a fuck toy, and make her gobble your goop. Fill her belly with cum Bobby and use her as your slut. I like to be controlled Bobby. I want you to feel free to use me as you want to, and you need to."

Left speechless she gulped down her wine and told me to follow her to her room. Removing her teddy and laying her naked body on the bed she said "I want you to fuck me tonight Bobby. I don't want to have to use those silly toys anymore, I want a real man, a real cock." Spreading her legs apart to reveal her picture perfect pussy she continued "Fuck me Bobby, please fuck your sister's horny begging pussy. Fuck me tonight, cum inside me tonight, and then every night afterward my pussy will be yours to fuck as you please. To control, to force. Bend me over and fuck me when the urge strikes. Come into my room and fuck me while I am sleeping. Order me to mount your cock and fuck you on top while you watch TV. Make me your bitch Bobby, use me as your slut, fuck your sister tonight, right now, please Bobby."

Again lost for words I laid down beside her and giving her a kiss upon the lips proceeded to clumsily climb on top of my sister and tried to position myself between her legs. She giggled and teased as she helped me to position myself properly and as she held my cock and guided it towards its quest. Soon, my God, yes, yes, I could feel the soft wet warmth. Soon I was sliding into her. Soon I was fully in, my cock embedded into her down to my balls. Looking into my eyes she smiled and said "Not a virgin anymore, now you are my lover, and I am your lover. Now fuck me. Buck those hips and fuck me good and hard baby."

Raising my hips my cock felt the tightness of her vagina slip away, then descending once again I felt the tight flesh give way before my penetration. Beginning a rhythmic motion, she encouraged me to continue. For the first time I was fucking a woman, and it was my sister, and it was absolutely and fabulously perfect. She moaned out as I fucked her deeper and harder, speeding up and slowing down at her request. She taught me to fuck, letting me use her body for my experimenting. I closed my head down on the pillow beside hers and whispered that I was close to cumming and she said it was alright, that she was on the pill, and that she wanted me to cum inside of her. And cum inside of her I most certainly did! I filled that pussy to the brim with semen, and felt her explode and convulse under me as I pumped my cock and cum into that sweet beautiful wet welcoming pussy.

We both slept well that night and the next day I took her fully up upon her request. On getting out of the shower I stood above her as she still slept in the bed. Slapping her in the face with my cock, her eyes opened as I told her to stick it in her mouth. With a broad smile she did so eagerly. Sitting herself on the bed she gave me my morning blowjob, a function I would have her perform every morning after that. She loved cock, and loved sucking my cock, and did so each morning with pleasure and lustfulness. I told her to take a shower and return to the living room butt naked, and she gladly complied. Dropping to my knees I forced her legs apart and ate her little snatch until her legs began to quiver.

Standing up I forced her shoulders hard over the kitchen table and leaning on her elbows she begged "Yes, please, use me, fuck me as you need to, use your sister as your slut, use her nasty little hole to fuck whenever you feel the urge to shove your cock inside a cunt." Positioning myself behind her but still relatively new to this process, she had to help me once again find her opening. But soon I had that tiny little tight ass in my hands as I pounded away at her from behind. I soon after filled her hole again with cum, as I would now do every day afterward, just as she promised.

We were lovers. But as brother and sister we had a love and trust and bond that no mere boyfriend and girlfriend could ever know, and the pleasures we experienced in our daily fucking exceeds all the joys any husband and wife could ever feel.