Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers

The feeling of pleasure was intense as my lips stretched and the feeling inside me was; full. I cried out from the pleasure, it was incredible as I eventually felt Steve's body around the base of his penis. "You feel so tight Rosey, you ok?" Steve breathed with a mixture of concern and pleasure in his voice.

"Uh huh," I smiled at him, as I raised myself again and slid back down revelling in the sensation of his girth sliding inside me. Each stroke up and down, my pleasure pulsed and radiated through my body. "Oh God, Steve," I cried out, "this is heaven!" Now I was sliding up and down his shaft fast, feeling my breasts bounce on my chest. I reached up and pulled on my nipples feeling the sensation from the slight pain of my nipples that seemed to intensify the feeling in my body.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer," Steve said, do you want to hop of or for me to cum in you?"

"There is no way that I'm hopping of at the moment Steve!" I cried out. "Oh God, oh god." Just then I felt Steve's penis pulse inside me as he cried out my name and groaned. It sent me over the edge feeling my pussy clench his penis again and again. The extreme pleasure of orgasm rippling through me. I released my breasts and fell onto Steve's chest feeling him lift his hips and thrust his penis into me. "Oh Steve, can we do it again," I said once my body had regained its function.

"Not just yet Rosey," he said, laughing. "Give me a chance to recover. So I guess you are not a submissive but a dominatrix eh? You really had me worried at the start. Who would have thought quiet little Rosey has a wicked streak? And I really like it."

"I don't know if that's really me, but I thought it would be fun, to really tease you knowing you could not touch me." I smiled, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat and stroking my hand down his chest. "I could fall asleep like this, with you still in me."

Steve yawned pulling the sheet over us and stroking his hand down my back rested it on my bottom. "Love you Rosey." He said but I was already asleep.

We didn't wake until 9.27, the sun streaming through the window. I lay there, cradled in Steve's arms and thought about the previous night. It was thrilling to think of the strip tease that I had done for Steve and having him inside me filling me completely.

"Are you awake Rosey, your breathing changed," I raised my head, "let's go skinny dipping," said Steve, "have you ever done that? They have a pool and a spa"

"No, can't say I have. Ok, I'm game if you are." It would feel weird without a suit but it would be a fun experience.

I sat up, stretching my arms and letting the sheet fall off me. "Wow Rosey," Steve marvelled, "even first thing in the morning with sleep hair you are beautiful." I smiled at him as Steve jumped up and grabbed my hand leading me out the door. Stopping to look around we walked round the corner of the garage to the pool, "Coast is clear," said Steve.

"What about our togs?" I asked feeling quite exposed in a friend's driveway nude.

"Don't worry, we are in the country so there are no nosy neighbours." Replied Steve

"Hey Steve, Rosey, over here, come and join us." A voice called from the direction of the pool.

"It's Joshua," Steve called with a smile on his face as he pulled me towards the voice.

"We can't go like this!" I whispered as we walked to the gate, "we are naked." Feeling the slight stir of excitement from the exposure but extremely nervous at the same time.

"Don't worry, they will be naked also." He replied.

A sudden naughty, forbidden feeling consumed me as he led me through the gate and I covered myself one arm across my breasts and the other hand over my pussy. Looking inside there was a 15 metre swimming pool and a spa pool raised on a decked area that held a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Mary and Joshua were neck deep in the pool. "Have you got any drinks here?" Steve asked

"You want a beer? What do you want Rosey? Some wine or juice?" replied Joshua as he walked up the steps out of the pool naked, his slightly erect penis swinging as he moved.

"I think we will stick with a juice each Josh," Said Steve, "I have to be at work this afternoon."

We stepped into the pool and I managed to relax a bit being covered with water. We moved over to Mary as Joshua brought us our drinks, his slightly aroused growing harder in front of us, "Another bald girl eh?" said Joshua with a grin on his face. "I must say that I like that a lot better than spitting out pubes."

"Josh! Don't be so crude, or I might grow it back." Mary admonished

I turned red at the thought of Joshua seeing my bald pussy, but at the same time I felt a thrill at being seen, besides I had seen his penis as well. It was an amazing feeling being naked in the water, extremely liberating not having the restriction of a swim suit on and feeling the water go between my legs and over my breasts freely. I grabbed Mary's hand and pulled her away, "A little girl time if you don't mind." I said smiling as we walked to the other end of the pool. "So, what have you been up to?" I asked Mary suggestively.

"Joshua took me to his room and we fooled around a bit. Perhaps a little more than a bit" Mary replied smiling, eventually giving a lot more detail as her C cup breasts bounced in the water.

I explained most of what Steve and I got up to. "It was thrilling teasing him like that, he was so hard and turned on but unable to do anything. I had to relent after a while and release him."

Re-joining Steve and Joshua, Mary said laughing, "So any rope burns, Steve?"

"Ha, no, she let me off lightly, a bit of a buzz though. I never knew she had that naughty streak. I think you should play the submissive role next time. I quite like the idea of putting you over my knees and lightly spanking your gorgeous bottom." He said giving it a squeeze as he pulled me to him.

Starting to get a bit cold we decided to move up to the spa to warm up. It was surreal the four of us walking around naked. A bit wicked really, I kept looking around expecting to see someone watching and it sent a thrill through me again encouraging the exhibitionist in me. I gently grabbed hold of Steve's penis and led him to the spa, "Come on boy, into the pool," I said, "sit down, what a good boy."

"Right," said Steve, pulling me to him as he sat on one of the deck chairs. Putting me over his knee with my bum in the air he said, "What do you reckon Josh, 10 for being insolent?" As he raised his hand to spank me. I tried to wriggle free as his hand came down but he held me firmly in place. It wasn't a hard spanking but it still turned my bottom a light pink colour. It was actually exciting held down by a strong man that I trusted and spanked. I could feel myself getting wet and without intending to, my legs drifted apart a little, letting everyone see my wet pussy and arse.

When the spanking was finished, Josh bent over my bottom and kissed my pink cheeks sliding his tongue down the crease towards my openings as his hand came up inside my thighs towards my pussy. I couldn't move, it was so intoxicatingly erotic. I just wanted it to continue. Here I was naked in Josh's pool yard, highly aroused from the spanking, exhibitionism, and Steve's tongue licking over my bottom.

I pushed back into his face as his tongue increased its pressure on my little rosebud and flicked further over my perineum. It was a sensation I had never felt before or knew that I would like. Another erogenous zone that I did not know about. How many more are there? I felt the familiar tightness in my chest and ache in my pussy. "Now, Rosey are you sorry for treating me like that, or shall I spank you some more," Steve joked, "You don't seem to be fighting very hard."

"I'm sorry Steve," I said, "I did try to struggle, but you were too strong. I won't do that again, I promise." Steve helped me up to my feet and we stepped towards the spa.

Suddenly we heard wheels of an approaching car on the gravel driveway. Joshua went to the gate to see who it was, "shit, mum and dad are back, quick let's go around the back to the sleep out."

Getting to the sleep out, making sure we kept out of sight was easy enough. Joshua threw some clothes on and went out to see his parents eventually returning with Mary's bag and a big grin on his face, "whew that was close, don't know what they would have done if they saw Rosey naked getting a spanking. Are you Ok Rosey?" he asked with grin on his face. " I might have to treat you to the same Mary if you don't behave."

Parts of my body were aching a bit, "yeah a little frustrated." I responded smiling.

"I have to be at work in about an hour, so I had better be leaving soon. I can give you girls a lift if you want," said Steve holding my hand. I nodded and looked at Mary questioningly.

"I'm good thanks Steve, I would like to meet Joshua's olds. Is that ok Josh?" Mary asked.

With that decided we were soon standing outside my home with Steve holding my bag. "I had a great time Rosey, a bit stressful at times," he said with a grin, "but it was worth it. I do still want to see you with that toy of yours someday."

I had forgotten that I had let that slip. Blushing, I stepped into him and gave him a kiss, "we'll see Mr." I said taking the bag from his hand, "I hope work goes well."

Turning to go up the path I noticed that the car was gone. I had forgotten mum and dad were working to set up the Church Gala Day and wouldn't be back for some time. Opening the front door, I went to the laundry and started sorting out the clothes that needed to be washed. Emptying my bag, I saw that my phone was flat and ran upstairs to plug it in to charge. Lying on my bed I thought about what an astonishing weekend it had been.

I need to get control of things; they were spiralling out of control. Sex with Steve was great, in fact better than great, but it was the other things that were concerning me. "Why did I get a thrill from public exposure?" I thought, thinking about the wicked orgasm in the theatre. "That was exciting. So was being naked in the pool with the others seeing Mary's lips, breasts and the boy's penises, especially knowing they could see me. Watching Jason and Susan in the bedroom, I had to admit, it was not just Mary that got carried away." Remembering how wet I got. "And that spanking today, wow I really liked that."

Realising that these troubling thoughts were getting me wound up was a concern as well. I felt my chest tighten and flutters traveling round my body, heightening my senses. My phone having charged itself a little suddenly vibrated with notifications from Facebook about the party. Saving some of the group photo's, I went back through the photo library to look at them and saw the video from the sleep out.

"Oh yes! How much did I get?" I wondered, tapping the screen and turned it sideways to expand the picture. It showed a naked, bound Steve, penis sticking straight up and the bed in the background. "He really does have a gorgeous penis." The music started and I stepped into the garage. My strip tease was really good," I thought, glad that I had chosen a matching pair of smalls.

I blushed, seeing myself bending over at the waist and removing my panties, my pussy lips swollen and open and my arse, a perfect little round crinkled rosebud. My breath had quickened and I tapped the screen pausing it.

Removing my shorts and panties I got my hand held mirror and, awkward though it was, I examined the hole and the skin between it and my pussy that had made me so wet when Steve licked it. Realising that I had never really seen down there, mainly because all of my playing had been at night time or in the dark, I pushed at the crinkled hole and shuddered at the sensation that was so foreign yet quite exquisite. Sliding my finger along my perineum up to my pussy was amazing. The skin was very sensitive along there. Looking at my pussy, I saw the outer lips closed and smooth thanks to my ministrations, with just the tip of my inside lips sticking out delicate and pretty. Like a rose that hasn't quite opened.

Opening my outer lips, I could see where my hole would be at the base of my pussy still covered by my inner lips. Grabbing the phone again I tapped the screen and watched the rest of the strip. It was so exciting watching myself torment Steve, with his penis so big and thick standing proud. God it was erotic and even now I could feel the familiar ache growing in my pussy.

Poor Steve, I knew it was the sight of his naked throbbing penis that made me release him. I did feel a little sorry for him. I watched myself lead him to the bed and ready myself for taking him.

The angle of the movie was perfect I could see Steve's feet, his penis sticking up and my back above him. Bending down and taking his penis in my mouth. Again I saw that crinkled rose and my swollen pussy lips beneath them. I watched my hand grab his penis and steady it at the entrance of my pussy, which was wet and glistening. It was thrilling watching it play out.

Watching the movie, I could remember the feeling of the thickness of it slowly stretching me as it slid in. Without realising I had started to touch my pussy. I was wet, and the ache in my chest which had built needing some release I removed my top and bra and walked to the full length mirror in my room and caressed my breasts, watching with fascination as my nipples hardened and became sensitive. I touched them lightly, pushing them down my breast and seeing them flick back up, with a surprising strong bolt of sensation coursing through me. Pulling them, my breath shortened and the tightness in my chest built further.

I lay on my back in front of the mirror and pushed it with my foot so that it tilted showing my all of my naked body with legs apart and saw that my lips had swelled slightly from the attention I gave my nipples and that a lot more of my inner lips were exposed showing clearly where my hole would be. The hood that covered my clitoris was still there but the swelling under it was obvious. I licked my finger and rubbed slowly the skin that covered my clitoris watching it ever so slowly grow until it was sticking up with the hood mostly pulled back. It was so sensitive that every touch and rub sent further pulses heightening my already aching pussy and making my breath catch.

I saw a little bit of moisture sliding down from my hole towards my arse. Watching it I thought back to the first time I felt it in bed. Reaching for a lipstick I pushed it against the now wet little crinkled bud and felt a jolt of foreign pleasure as the tip slipped in. I know that it was wrong but feeling the stretch and movement of it going in was so arousing.

The ache in my pussy had now increased to a throb and my juice was flowing in little amounts as I pulled the lipstick out and pushed it back in. It felt incredible. Leaving it in, I wet two fingers on my left hand and watched them slide through the folds of my lips and then into me. It was exquisite feeling my knuckles slide over the wet skin. The lips were well and truly open and when I removed my fingers I could see the hole still open the smallest amount.

Moving both hands down my body to my lips pulling them open as far as I could look slightly inside seeing the prettiest coloured pink inside all wet and slippery as the hole slowly closed completely.

"So you are what is causing so much pleasure and leading me astray. You are so pretty but why are you so undisciplined?" I thought smiling. "My Pinkrogue," smiling at the name I thought of, "that's what I'll call you."

With my pussy throbbing and chest aching I thought of Steve's penis sliding in as I put three fingers of my left hand inside my pussy, stretching my lips and feeling full. Not quite as good as Steve but it would work. Licking the fingers of my right hand I started to rub my clitoris faster and faster until looking in the mirror I could see was a blur.

"Oh God," I yelled out feeling the freedom of an empty house, "fuck me Steve." It was so good to yell it and the exquisite naughtiness of sent me over the edge. Removing my three fingers I raised my hand to my chest to massage my breasts creating a higher more intense contraction in my pussy. Looking at the mirror I watched the muscles of my pussy move in contractual motions. What surprised me was watching my crinkled bud spit out the lipstick with its similar contractions. Oh God that was good.

I was not sure how long I lay there on the floor exhausted, spent. "Why does it feel so good being so naughty," I thought, "that feeling of both holes having something in them was exquisite. I sure I couldn't put anything bigger in there, it would surely hurt."

Slowly I got to my feet as I heard the car pull up the drive and ran to the bathroom turning on the shower. "It would not be a good idea to have mum and dad see me like that," I thought smiling, "mind you it might teach them a thing or two."

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers
12