All Comments on 'Discovering Rayne Ch. 01'

by Big_Red_Stick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
time to

leave the nigger loving bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm surprised...

...that your previous critic didn't suggest that wimpy white hubby should have hit the window control and castrated Deric while whiteslut wifey was sucking him off through the car window. Don't suppose these insecure racists have got enough imagination for that! great story, want to hear more about hubby's discovery of Ryane's sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice

did you clean her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Hope she confesses how much she loves black cock. She is a cutie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just another bloody drunken Englishmen lending

is whore out for the evening.The story was a sleeper bad and poorly desighed. Not even worth a zero/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Read

Loved the story. Your wife is a real hottie. Would give most anything to see her sucking on a dark black cock. My wife likes black dick, too, and we have had some great times. Like yours, Kathy gets horny as hell when high on weed, and can fuck for hours. Loves showing off, as it appears your wife does. Would love to hear more about her escapades with black dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Jeez Another Pathetic Wimp Gigundus Cock Watcher

Are you guys breeding each other or taking special wimp classes.

Look interratial can be cool but why make the man a helpless wimp watcher jacking off as the mother of their(?) children sucks then takes it in her asshole while hubbies liddle stump is diddled by his own excited hand.

Sad shit writer but according to your bio you pimp her out to black cocks in real life - how deliciously and absurdly stupid. She has her cock and eats it while you watch pathetically. You silly dumb shit - she will get a better pimp soon - one she can respect - then what little sick one?

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Excellent and imaginative

That was a very imaginative way for a white girl to give to a black man. That was also a nice touch when she admitted that she had been with plenty of black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
At Last...Real Life White Slut Wife!!!!!

Okay!! At Long Last a truly slutty and beautiful (I looked at the photo in the bio!) white wife taking it and for a truly slutty reason! And giving away her game, fooled by her husband! At long last, a white Man, and in control of the situation! If Rayne is not careful, she could be "blackmailed by her husband (no pun intended!); or, what the hell! I see a LOAD of possibilities(pun definitely intended!) in the future, and soon! Now th-IS! is an author to watch out for!

One question: will we be hearing from Rayne's point of view here? How long has she been getting dicked by black guys, and under what-all circumstances? Has she been doing this throughout their marriage? Has she been doing this since she was first broken in? What was it that turned her on to this lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Or how about making the husband a fucking pitiful

drunk because that is what he is...a stinking puking dumb ass dufus politically correct drumk. He gets so fucking drunk he is such a big shot to his buddies and a wimp to his wife. She's a slut but what can you be when you have a fucking asshole drunk for a husband? marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous