All Comments on 'Discovering Sarah Pt. 01'

by Eros_Diem

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Very good build up. Lots of suspense and sexual tension. Likeable characters.

AzfreedomAzfreedomalmost 6 years ago
Must be a true nudist

Having been a nudist for almost 40 years, your description is so accurate you must be a nudist. Love the story so far and looking forward to the next addition! Have seen from 80 year olds to young teens at the nude beach and seen from pure 10`s to those who are not and it does not matter when you find that piece and security nudity brings you described. Seen strippers with the hottest bodies and not been hard....well not fully, and just enjoyed talking. Keep it going and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MARVELOUSLY WRITTEN, VERY AUTHENTIC FEEL

Hard to believe this is your first story! Looking forward to Chapter 2, which you've already posted, but I'll take a break b/c the anticipation will be sooo delicious, like extended foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I gave you 4 stars only because of your need of an editor/proofreader. Please take the time to proofread before posting. Don't get in a hurry.

Great start! I look forward to reading more of your writing. Good style and pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why do people do this?

Paragraph 3: "So how does an everyday average Joe end up in a tropical paradise with his cock buried in his 28-year-old sister in law while she is going down on a 35-year-old goddess? That my friends, is a story."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You shouldn't begin a joke with the punchline!

It ruins the whole wonderment about where the story and the characters are going.

Other than that, it was a nice buildup.

IcemanQIcemanQ9 months ago

Such a hot story and now to read part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEros_Diem@Eros_Diem
Sex is one of the few universally shared human experiences. It binds us, it joins us. To deny it, to hide it, or to condemn it as immoral, is to denounce our very humanity. Erotica is an exploration of ourselves. It can celebrate or demean, but it almost always affirms that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES