Discovering Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers

It was a lovely evening, and we all chatted throughout supper and the evening's entertainment. The conversation was, of course, dominated by Tammy who raved on about the resort, the food and of course, the nude beach. She suggested that we all go over there for the after-hours party the resort was throwing after the dinner.

Diane and Darren said they were in, but Sarah was obviously hesitant.

She said, "I don't think I could handle a naked dance party."

Tammy laughed and said, "no, the party is at the nude beach, but everyone will have clothes on."

Sarah brightened and nodded yes, "Sweet, I could use some dancing."

And so, we headed off to the pool at the nude beach to go party.

The Music was great, and everybody danced. Not surprisingly, the warm Jamaican night and dancing inspired serious drinking. I could have watched Dianne move all night. After a few hours the crowd thinned out and the band shut down. Most of the guests headed for their beds.

Suddenly there was applause. One of the partiers had stripped off her clothes and jumped in the pool. She was being joined by several others. You gotta love it when normally reserved folks let loose, and there was suddenly a lot of attractive flesh appearing.

Tammy squealed with delight and began to strip. Tammy had a few extra pounds on her, but she was attractive in her own country girl way. She was not what I would call overweight, just fleshy. She was heavy breasted and wide-hipped. Like so many other women on nude beaches, she was completely without any body hair. She looked good naked, that was for sure.

Tammy had caught my attention, but it was quickly stolen by Diane. While other women were pulling and yanking off various clothing items, Diane simply pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Suddenly there she was fully, beautifully, perfectly, nude. She was evenly bronzed without a hint of tan lines anywhere. Diane could have been an actress, model, or a centerfold. She had large perfectly round breasts with large dark areoles punctuated by pert erect nipples. Her long muscular legs led the eye to a flat stomach and perfectly shaped hips. At her core was a beautiful bald pussy.

There is a common belief that all pussy's look the same. Anyone who has spent time on a nude beach knows differently. When standing up, many women have no pussy showing at all, or perhaps just a hint of the top of their labia may rise into view. Some women, however, have pussies that extend up and forward so that their labia are clearly visible while standing. This was Diane. Unfortunately, my view of her was to brief. She no sooner disrobed than she jumped into the pool.

Watching everyone undress sort of made me forget about Sarah, and without thinking, I pulled off my clothes and jumped in too. Once in the water, I realized I had abandoned her. I looked back up on the pool deck, and she was standing there looking rather indecisive. Then, once again, she surprised me. She pulled her sundress over her head. I half expected her to stop there and perhaps jump in wearing her underwear, but she did not stop. She slipped her bra off, and for the first time, I laid eyes on her beautiful breasts.

They were smaller than Dianne's but natural, and no less beautiful. They had a roundness and firmness belonging only to the youth, and small busted youth at that. They were decorated with a few light freckles, and light brown areola's. Incredibly, she had the same pronounced puffy nipples as her sister, and they were fully erect; standing out maybe a half an inch.

She was looking right at me, our eyes met. With just a moment's hesitation, she slipped off her panties and presented me with an incredible view of her lovely body. She watched me closely as I took in the whole of her. Although not tall, her legs were long for her height. This, coupled with her slight build, gave her a languid feline quality.

She had the tiniest of landing strips on her mound, which was otherwise waxed clean. Like so many thin women, her vulva rose like a small hill above her most intimate self. She too had lower lips which were visible standing up even with her legs together.

She was gorgeous, that sexy little body coupled with her fresh, girl next door face, was captivating, and at that time in that place, I was feeling pure lust. I wanted her, and I wanted her badly.

She stood for a moment, as if letting me take in the sight of her, then she gave me a tentative smile and slid into the water by my side.

She came up to me, she leaned in close and said "I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm naked in front of a bunch of people, especially in front of you."

Trying to disguise my excitement, I quipped, " Really, you're naked? I didn't notice."

She grinned, and playfully punched my arm. " When a girl gets naked in front of you, it's rude to ignore her."

I responded, " Well, I thought it rude to stare."

"Yep, that too," she said.

I let out an exasperated groan," I can't win!"

She chuckled, " Ya, just deal with it."

Out of nervousness over being near so many naked strangers, she hung pretty close to me. I was aware of her breasts touching my chest as we talked. Not knowing what to say, I slipped an arm around her tiny waist and whispered back, "you look incredible."

About 20 people were in the pool splashing around like children and having a great time. Eventually, a few of them moved to the hot tub, and Sarah and I joined them. Soon many couples got into the tub, to warm up, and be sociable. It became pretty crowded, and wives ended up sitting on laps. It took a few minutes, but without any coaxing from me, Sarah climbed on my lap. It was unbelievable, here I was with my naked sister-in-law sitting on my lap. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with my hands, so I wrapped them around her waist and rested them on her thighs which were pressed together.

As I was pondering the beauty of it all, little Timmy started to wake up, however, with some effort, I managed to control myself. That was until Mike started openly playing with Tammy's tits. Several couples, including Diane and Darren, began making out while others watched. It was too much for me, and I developed a full-fledged erection.

I had my legs together so Sarah could sit on my lap, but my developing erection required I give it someplace to go, so I opened my thighs slightly. My boner rose up until it made its way between her thighs. After a few seconds, she too opened her thighs so that her legs were outside mine. With her legs so open, my cock rose up against her pussy. I knew she was aware of it, but she did not object or move away.

She leaned back against my chest and rested her head next to mine as we watched the increasingly intense foreplay of our tub mates. Suddenly I felt her fingers brush against my cock. The contact of her fingers against my erection sent electrical shocks down my spine. Amazingly, I felt her fingers moving, but not on me. She was discreetly playing with herself.

I Thought, Incredible, Sarah is sitting on my naked lap playing with her pussy while we watch strangers make out.

I felt the arm of the woman next to me moving under the water. She was either stroking her husband or herself. I could not tell which. I was so horny I didn't know what to do with myself. I reached around Sarah and started to rub my hard-on. As I did my thumb pressed against her fingers, she moved her hand away, and so as I stroked myself, my thumb was rubbing her.

Soon her hand replaced mine as she dragged my erection against her pussy. She put a hand on her breast. I did the same. The feel of her smallish breast was electrifying. She felt so different from Jo. Sarah's breathing became quicker.

At this point, Darren got out of the tub and sat on the edge. Diane turned around and took him into her mouth. Tammy and Mike, and another couple copied them. As we took in the sight, a strange hand began exploring Sarah and me below the water.

Sarah whispered in my ear, "this is getting out of hand, we should go."

Frustrated, I nodded in agreement. We got out of the tub along with most of the other couples and dressed. Out of the tub, Sarah blatantly studied my erection. She said nothing, but it was a lingering look. I could not help but notice that Sarah did not hurry to cover herself. She casually put on her dress but carried her bra and panties. We left without speaking a word.

To break the tension on the way back to the room, I quipped, "you know it's a good party when you carry your underwear home."

Sarah laughed, "so you've been to a couple of these parties before then?" I looked straight ahead and said, "no comment."

Back at the room, Sarah surprised me again. Rather than going in the bathroom to change, she just simply dropped her dress on the floor and standing naked in front of me put on her panties and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She came out still wearing nothing but panties and climbed into bed. I went in the bathroom, took care of my raging hard-on, brushed my teeth, put on underwear, and headed for bed.

As I prepared to climb in, I noticed I had a text.

JoJo: "having fun?"

I couldn't help but think she must be psychic. I answered back- Tim: "just went skinny dipping with about 20 people." My phone dinged immediately.

JoJo: "hot!! Wish I was there."

Tim: "wish you were here too.. Want you bad!"

JoJo: "mmmm me too.. What's my sexy baby wearing?"

Tim: "LOL... As a matter of fact, nothing."

JoJo: "and where's Sarah?" She had attached a winking emoji

With more than a little nervousness, I answered - Tim: "lying on the bed."

JoJo: "naked too?"

Tim: "panties."

JoJo: "naughty girl... Too bad about the panties... picture?"

Tim: "WTF"

JoJo: "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you with."

Tim: "are you fucking with my head?"

Several seconds went by and then got a private message. "Seriously, if an opportunity to play a little comes up don't say no because of me. I have shared you before, and I trust you. I have no problem with you having some fun, even with my sister. I love you, and I love her. She could use some attention from a good man."

I sat stunned for several seconds. My thoughts were interrupted by Sarah.

"Was that Jo?"

"Yes, she sends her love."

Sarah looked at me. "How do you think she would feel about us being in bed nearly naked?"

"I'm pretty sure she'd be fine with it," I stammered.

With that, I swung under the covers. Sarah was laying on her side, and I did the same. A few seconds later she backed up into me so that we were spooning, she took my arm wrapped it around her waist and said goodnight.

A moment later she whispered, "I know that having to wear underwear to bed is a hassle for you. I guess after all that happened tonight, it's okay if you want to go commando."

My underwear had hit the floor by the time she got to word commando.

Tim and Sarah's adventures heat up in part 2!

Eros_Diem
Eros_Diem
206 Followers