All Comments on 'Discovery Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well I nailed this one earlier

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

What a suprise, there where some hints but but I hadn't really expected this ending. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very interesting

I liked the story. It had a nice twist and it really was a well written story. I hope to see more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A great ending

A well written story, with a little mystery involved. Well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EArlier in the story she said she was never a

whore/prostitute. In reality a woman who fucks people to support her man's business or to promote her business if fucking for money and is in reality a prostitute. Just as anyone fucking on the company clock is a prostitute. She fucked for pay in the movies, that is whoring or prostitution. She lied again to her husband.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good story well done

The story was well written, with a good flow and a little mystery to keep you hooked. For my tastes some of the sex scenes could have been shortened or even left out. The first two or three scenes would have given the reader the idea, but again that's just me. I thought I had the "source" figured out and was right. To me the hint was that the wife wasn't more upset about being outed to her husband. All and all I really enjoyed this series and thank you for your hard work.

lawrenclawrencover 14 years ago
A truly fine marriage.

Their relationship is wonderful. She was not a prostitute because, even tho?ugh she received money for sexual activity, she was able to choose the person she fucked while a prostitute must take whatever is given to her. Besides, what is wrong with anyone being a prostitute if it doesn't involve coercion?

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Slightly Disappointed

No suprises and too little character development after the really interesting first chapter. Our hero did not even struggle a little with his self confidence and I could not decide if he was an arrogant prick or special kind of wimp!

Still we have to thank the author for the well written piece.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I LIKED IT

A little slow, but over all very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked the first chapter

but the rest, slowly, became a drag and then to finish on a cop-out was the ultimate cring. The story was told in first person (hubbys POV) until the very last paragraph where it switched to third person just so the story could be quickly wrapped up. A total waste of a good start!

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I sort of figured it out but still a very nice romantic story of a wife who refused to let the passion go out of her marriage without trying to do something about it. <P>

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for the one who looks for ch 3

it's called scovery ch. 03, he just forgott the dis :-). as for the story, until final chapter it was good. the romantic part that he loves to have an ex-pro for a wife is nice for a fairy-tale. reality would be a lot different for logic reasons. nobody can live with a threat over a long period and be even happier than before. would like to see you waking up every morning and looking into a gun barrel not knowing if I had loaded the weapon already or not. finding out she would be behind everything would be a definit ending to almost every marriage. it would be already hard for a guy to digest her first betrayal of not telling him anything about her past for 20 or 25 years and the danger that was with it. But now doing it a second time just to get her another kick, although she could have achieved easily the same goal with other actions would have done it for most guys. sword of Damocles being over the whole family just for her pleasure, well I really don't know how I personally would have taken that. and of course before I have gotten horny after living a "normal" life (if that exist) I guess something really crazy must have happened. nobody just changes his character from a one man one woman type to (maybe not completly true but...) voyeur , cuckhold , hotwife , whorewife or what ever and is a lot happier after that. good writing but after 3 x 100 only a 50 , cause an unbelievable fairy-tale end with no worries, no thoughts and more dishonesty. was a turn off and not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great ending..

to a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MISSING CHAPTER 3

Where is chapter 3??

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Disappointing by the end.

Don't think I could handle it if I were Gar . . . This story is an interesting fantasy but comes across as unreal. Good effort and thanks for writing.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 13 years ago
Loved the romance!

I enjoyed this story enormously!

Daily life takes a lot of romance and sex out of each and every couple.

The way it is happening here, the wife can finally reveal her hidden past to her husband and at the same time enriches both of their lives again.

Sure one is shocked to find out that the own wife has a past as porn star. Honestly, many, not only stuck up or conservative people would have troubles with that. But both were quite open minded and also confident with their sexuality and also the male part of the couple had his share of sex before marrying the love of his life.

So, why after 20 years of marriage make a fuss about it, now? They do the right thing, they had a wonderful life together and now they can even be more open and more adventurous as ever before and really benefit from a history long in the past before they met, before they fall into the boring age trap and live a dull life.

PS: I figured out the outcome early in chapter 2 when there was no blackmailing or whatsoever.

gcg41gcg41over 13 years ago
HOT

I ENJOYED EVERY PART OF IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great dialogue

Loved how you developed the plot.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Kind author this story is super. I think that is the most important where we go to and not that where we came from!!!!!

If the wife is faithful during their marriage and her past does not cost of skeletons in the cupboard (murder, serious criminal events, wed childrens, etc.), and the ex pornstar wife was lucky, she was lack of STD (or she was treated to health earlier) what is the matter????!!!!! I would wish this married pair much sexy heppines and many grandchild from their children!!!! The ex pornstar wife was smart to improve their sex life succesful and the way was only a little humorouse! Unfortunately many top porn stars' children get negative impints in the school and the sociaty, instead the people would be glad the porn stars' life normalization. BTW 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

wish more authors would write about porn stars with family. Would love to see story about Sue and her life with kids in detail. Nice job, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot Story!

I thought this was a great story. I thought the character development was very good and made the story believable. I really connected with the couple and would love to see you do some follow on stories about them. Maybe expanding on the husband's thoughts in part 2 when he says: "I liked watching Kim get fucked by the men -- or women -- she'd performed with. I liked the fact that she'd exposed herself so willingly to the hundreds -- perhaps thousands of people that had bought Sue Cexy's movies. I even liked that I found myself married to an ex-porn star. That thought made me stop again and wonder. Was she an ex-porn star? What if she had continued her acting endeavors after she came east from LA ... after we were married? Would I have known or suspected something? Would someone even think of making a porno movie featuring a forty-eight-year old woman who looked over a decade younger and still had 'it.'" It would very interesting to see if he might go on to bring up some of these thoughts to Kim and maybe suggest that he would like to watch her fuck other men again or make a MILF type movie." How would she react? How would he handle it if she was willing? Where would it lead them?

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
Discovery

Just the Best!! Thanks.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great redemption and rediscovered romance

This story was well written exemplifying what love and acceptance is all about. People have youths and irresponsible behavior can happen. Finding a spouse to accretion us for all we are is the premise that underpins this extraordinary love story. There is nothing like the safety and comfort of a truly loving relationship, which is truly enjoyed by the main characters in this story. I enjoyed it immensely and I wish to thank author for their effort.

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
WOW

AGAIN A GREAT STORY, I DID FIGURE OUT EARLY WHAT I THOUGHT WAS THE SOURSE, WISH IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY STARTED TO MIX WITH THERE FRIENDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story the tell thr turth it is about time a story about a husban and wife who have time with them selfs and the bullshit about the wife falling for the big black stud ,great story thanks very much.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
ahh love

love conquers all. great story. I figured she was the source. He is quiet a MAN to not let her past bother him or make him feel insecure. gave it a 5 thanks a lot

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Okay

Although tons of sex involved this was a more romantic tale than anything. No cuck here. Just wondering. Was she curious about his past sex life? Hmmm...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A cute story. It seems you found a clever device for exploring the cuck mindset without the negative trappings. It doesn't appear this is leading toward her fucking other guys again. This is to rekindle their love, albeit in a strange way. It is just a bit hard to believe that she could keep this side hidden for over twenty years. She seems so enthusiastic about her past escapades, yet has never been tempted to stray? Hard to imagine this woman turning off that kind of switch and being satisfied with just one guy. And then suddenly turning it back on again after the kids are gone. Very odd.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
amusing twist

Well, darn it! I had guessed wrong. I thought it was one of her former girlfriend/coworkers. Didn't one of them come from that part of the country?

Oh well. still a very fine read and a clever ending.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
****Oh yeah!

I'd do her. Been into this shit for lotsa Yrs. and this story is a fantasy of fantasies. Good show! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

she knew how to spice up their sex life and get caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congratulations ....

... for being married to a THREE HOLE CUM DUMP!!!! Nothing like having sloppy seconds ... thirds .... fourths .... fifths ...... and on .... and on .... and on!!!! Well at least when you shove it up her ass you'll know ..... "NO BIG DEAL" !!! A HOLE that stretched out can handle anything!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a pompous and sociopathic ass.

Talentless and boring. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blank slate .

great story, well written, interesting & intriguing plot.

no real surprise in the ending , a few signpost size hints in that direction throughout the later stages of the tale.

likedthe concept , loved the delivery .. worthy 5 stars.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

Congrats. Good Story. Well written. Four out of five. I'm an RAAC guy so the only way this could have been better is if they had broken up briefly as he absorbed the info about his wife's past and then reconnected with her. I figured out who was mailed him the DVDs pretty quickly so the ending wasn't really a surprise ending for me. For constructive criticism I would say there was not a lot of tension or conflict to resolve in the story for them to overcome.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
gave it a 4

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omission is dangerous behavior.

Before I start dating my previous wife I knew how sexually adventurous she had been, once in College I accidentally saw her car parked jumping with her and two guys in the back seat, but at that time it was not my business and I was not a Saint myself. We graduated and after 5 years we met again at a professional convention abroad and started to date, we married and promised each other to be totally open about our past experiences, I was true to our agreement and expected the same from her but she acted as if she had lived as a nun. My confidence in her was vanishing and when she started to talk about having a baby I did not feel comfortable and months later we split up, I loved her but there is no love with lie or omissions, love must be more than just sex. Most married people think that their past belongs to themselves what can provoke envious, jealous, blackmail or even worst things. I have confidence in myself and do not mind if a woman has worked even as escort once that she says the true to her husband. Better you know anything from your wife than from a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Whats there romantic?? He is brain sick and pervert!! He gets horny to watch that slut fuck strangers!!! I think you are in cuckold/wimp and not in romantic!!!

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 7 years ago
Very Fun Little Series

Well told and fun to read!

Thanks and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another gutless...asshole wimp cuckold

should kick the fuck slut whore in to the gutter where she belongs....I wonder just how many men are married to whores who worked as prostitutes or escorts whores to pay for college....probably more than we will ever know...unless like that slut on Moment of Truth admitted to getting paid for sex....pity the poor men who end up married to these immoral skanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND????

The Porno was before she met her hubby. She is dedicated to him, will never cheat on him, and they are crazy about each other....How does that make him a cuckold wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can understand why some readers dislike the story.

Those who call the husband a cuckold are wrong, because everything happened before they were married, but... if he is turned on seen his wife with other men and knowing all the gory details about her past. That doesn't sound right.

Tis is basically a stroke story for those who fantasize about his wife being with other men or women. I wouldn't dig too much further than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Read the whole thing in one evening. I suspected the source early on, but that did not diminish my enjoyment of the story. What a clever way to defuse what could have been a marriage-buster. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm glad he took it well ,that she was a prostitute in her early life

There is no other way to cut it,she was a whore ,a prostitute, she sold her body for money,either in films or on stage, she is lucky no one else discovered it as she was able to turn her previous life off ,marry and family with a loving husband. Maybe one in a million as you wrote it. Most of these women are destroyed,commit suicide , over dose on drugs, are never excepted into main stream life.die and live a miserable existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From Kingfisher OZ about the story as a whole.

I liked the story's content and that the ending had several ways to go but only became obvious on the last half of the last page. The style of your writing and the plot kept me interested right up to the finish.

fucktheagedfucktheagedalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. It's about time someone wrote about the life of an ex-porn star. As for the few BTB comments. Yes technically she was the same as a prostitute but technically aren't most people especially women ( and some men) because they will tempt there partner with sexual favours for something they want ( this is not meant in a slanderous way but a fact of life) and the sex is usually something their partner craves but doesn't often get, e.g. Anal! As for calling him a wimp and a cuckold he is neither. This happened before they met! Men who like to watch their wives with others do exist but whether he does or not in their current life he has the chance to see her in action with others even if it was before they met. My wife was involved in porn before I met her. The result is it happened before I knew her and things like anal sex and other sex acts have never been refused. The research was also good as she explains some of the tricks of the trade. All in all a great story of a living couple. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. But, if I were I were him, I would be very concerned that she had really given up that LA lifestyle after she came East. She was obviously very promiscuous early in her adult life. Did she really give that up cold turkey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story, i suppose. Certainly got me thinking about how I'd react to a similar circumstance. I know if i'd learned of it in the first few years of the relationship i'd probably be so repulsed by the piece of filth i'd mistakenly married, we'd be divorced faster than i could write the word.

Now, if it had occurred later on in life, well, i guess i'd let it go, though there'd be some thorough investigation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow.... can you say doubts, doubts, doubts. One would have to have enough $$ to pay a PI to confirm she has given up the "lifestyle". Would it matter if that was in the past and without permanent consequences? No. If it really was the past. People can change if it wasn't pathological. What a story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I question of why she decided to reveal her past to her husband after 20 years of faithful marriage. Was it to spice up a marriage that she felt was in need of being spiced up, as the storyline indicated their marriage was secure and good but predictable? But I guess if she felt her marriage was secure enough to reveal her past to her husband to make the marriage better, stronger then I could see no reason to not trust her motives after 20 years of a faithful, loving marriage. All those who try and put labels on him and her are way off on this one as it all occurred in the past prior to their marriage and neither had done anything since they were married to deserve that. Well done 5+++++stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great fun! This the second time that I’ve read this story; the first a few years ago. It’s nice to have erotica that I can smile about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Initially I thought the story would be about how this couple would deal with the blackmail to come. As the story progressed with no blackmail attempt it seemed very likely that Kim would be the anonymous sender.

Hard to imagine a man so relishing his wife’s porno past.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

So sweet. What a nice love story.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I'm very happy for the couple in this story...but still.... wouldn't have been happy about the "I fucked 30 guys that day" revelation..And I'd probably need her to pass a polygraph on if she cheated during the marriage. Especially as she is the AA to a CEO, I'd need that suspicion eliminated. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lolol,,dam, so it was kim! i was going in a different direction,,i thought it was one of their kids.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly, in his positio , I wouldn't be worried about possible infidelity. They have been together for 25 years. What would she have to gain from an extramarital affair? She has already experienced everything sexually possible (within limits I suppose). One of the usual excuses or (dumb) rationales would have any meaning for her. Besises, if she was a recalcitrant nympho, it would have shown up in their long marriage already. Moreover, she made it clear that their love is what makes all the difference for her and there is no comparison. I am a but perplexed she woukd remember every aex scene she ever did, starring in like 80 movies (so maybe 200 scenes on camera?). But then again she probably rewatched the movies before sennding them. Nice twist on that btw. Probably being empty nester and seeing the sex frequency erode a bit in their 60s, she wanted to revitalize the sexuality in their marriage. Nothing wrong with that. She makes a pretty convincing argument about her good girl vs bad girl persona. So except for her fucking a guy to get ahead in her career (and remember, she strongly refused that she ever whored herself out), what possible rationale woukd she have for stepping out? There is nothing out there she will find. No thrill of an illicit affair. No worried she didn't get around enough prior to marriage. No feeling to old, so needs to be desired. She has already seen and experienced pretty much every position, type of cock, and kink that there is. Buy in her distant past. Maybe as she got older she partly missed her debauched youth, but note she wanted to share it with her husband. I am sure his reaction was far more than she could have hoped for. But it was something she felt they could handle, and he exceeded her expectations. I am sure if she came clean early I their marriage, he woukd have broken up with her or had real issues. But hey he likes porn, has fantasies about porn, and finds out she was a porn queen for six years before she met him. Clearly he more than satisfies her, because for her what makes it unique and good for her with hubby is the love. And for those of who think that is nonsense, all I can say is I pity you. Because true live when mixed with sex, can make for amazing sex. Lot of.guys woukd have performance anxiety after hearing about her sordid past but she alloyed those concerns quickly. They clearly had a healthy sex life when younger and he has come to know her body and desires better than anyone with whom she has had relations. Note how the husband asked questions. Very particular. In part to make she he could satisfy her: group vs 1-on-1, drug use, prostitution, her serious relationships, lesbianism, orgies, anal, dick size, etc). There is no sense that he fails to do so according to her frank discussion and confession. To be clear, while thinking if her being plowed by tens of guys in a single day, would be a bit hard to swallow (pun intended) for many of us, wouldn't we be more worried about serious relationships, like what she had with Jack, Sparks, Darlene, and Cindy? The husband has a huge advantage over her fellow actors: emotional intimacy. But with serious relationships, one always will think hie much did she love or care for that person and how do I compare. There is more tha sex and orgasms to a marriage, but it is true that the sex and orgasms certainly help to invigorate intimacy. For manynifnus out there as we age (personally been married for 30+ years), turn off the freaking TV. Stop watching football all the time. Scale back on the alcohol, unless doing some romantic drinking with your wife. Push some boundaries in bed. Aim to please. Show some PDA and shower hee with some attention. Heck even just make sure to check out your wife from time to time and let her see that you are checking her out. They eat that up! Spend time with her. Use foreplay. Toss in some sex games. Learn about female anatomy. Bring your full passion to the bedroom. Stop jacking off to porn all the time. Make a conscious effort to spoil her with affection. You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great series! At first I thought the person sending the information was a business competitor of Gar, who hoped to gain an advantage over Gar by threatening to destroy his wife's reputation. Or just someone with a grudge wanting to ruin their marriage. I considered that it might be one of her former producers who wished to blackmail Gar into letting Kim be recruited to star in several new MILF movies. I realized that Kim might be the source of packages but dropped that idea when packages or envelopes arrived while he was on a business trip. Since she would know he was gone, no point to mail it then, but maybe that was a devious way to prevent him from figuring it was her.

There was much detail about the business - from autograph sessions while being a feature dancer to build her brand, to recipes for fake cum, to the use of film cuts to allow unreal cream pies. In some ways, the series, though presented from the husband's POV, could have been a memoir written by the wife. The only unrealistic thing was that Gar never experienced any insecurity about their sexual life. Yes, Kim expressed her feelings that their love made sex special, but she also admitted how she enjoyed the sex in her past. It would take a very secure man not worry that she had "settled for him" because he would be a good stable father for her children. After all, do many people prefer to drive a mini van over a Corvette or a Porsche? The van would have the advantage of holding the entire family including grandparents, but would it really be the preferred vehicle? Because she certainly seemed to have fond memories of the two producers that she lived with, and several of her former costars.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord502 months ago

What a fun story! I think something like this is a fear many husbands have, and the possible loss that could come with it. But you handled it exceptionally well. The story is well laid out, with constant reminders of the love they have for each other. We all have past lives, things that happened before we met our spouses. The challenge is will that past destroy the present. This story shows an amazing sense of maturity. Well done and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous