Discretion Has Its Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad to hear things are going well." Carmen said, handing me another gin and tonic. "Have a seat, dear...I have a gift for you that I know Eric would want you to have."

I was about to politely decline, but she left the room quickly. I sat down on the large sectional sofa and admired the impressive view of the city. Within a few moments, I heard the click of Carmen's heels on the marble floor, and turned to see what she had retrieved. Mrs. Clay had nothing in her hands, and was now wearing only a pair of heels and one of Mr. Clay's dress shirts with only one button fastened. I nearly dropped my drink, dumbfounded at how beautiful she looked.

"I think these are some of the nicest cuff-links I've ever seen." She said, lifting her arms to display them. "Eric has several sets...found an artist in France who makes them for him. I'm sure he'd like you to have a pair."

"Oh...uh...that's very generous." I stammered, my cock now swelling within the cargo shorts I was wearing for a casual Saturday.

"I thought you might appreciate them." She said softly, standing in front of me and placing one foot on my knee. The bend of her leg left her shaved pussy in plain sight as she took the cuff-links off the shirt. "Be sure not to lose them." She said, kneeling between my legs and tucking the links into my left pocket, brushing against the head of my cock in the process.

"Carmen...I...I don't know..." I gasped as her fingers lingered over the swelling that pushed against the lining of my pocket.

"Ssshhhhh" she hissed, placing a finger to my lips. "I know what I want...and it seems like a fair exchange to me." Carmen said, removing the shirt and pulling my face into her breasts.

She moved slowly off the floor, keeping my face planted to her chest as she sat on my lap with her knees bent at my hips. The bronze color of her skin and the delicately perfumed scent of her body overloaded my senses. I found myself mindlessly caressing her firm breasts and sucking on the pert nipples. Carmen tugged at my t-shirt, pulling it over my head and tossed it into the corner. She pushed me back against the large pillows of the oversized sofa, dragging her nails down my chest and abs.

"You were absolutely delicious when I licked your cum off my husband's hard cock." She said, tugging at my zipper. "I can't wait to have another taste."

Before what she said fully registered in my brain, Carmen had pulled my shorts and underwear to the floor, removed my sandals, and threw everything in the same corner with my shirt. Returning to my lap, she once again pressed my face to her breasts as my hard cock slid against the gash of her pussy.

"Mmmm...that's nice, Craig. Keep playing with my tits. Your hot cock feels so good." Carmen said, her head tilted back and her breathing getting deeper. "Eric will be pleased I got to thank you in person...especially when I pull him into my sopping pussy."

Admittedly, this couple's particular kink seemed a little strange to me. Then again, I was getting laid without many expectations on my part. Carmen tossed the loose pillows behind me aside, allowing me to lie flat on the oversized couch. She leaned forward, her breasts hanging above my face, as she grabbed my cock and guided me inside her folds. Unlike my first encounter, Carmen seemed intent on taking her time...bucking her hips slowly and carefully riding my engorged tool. I was enjoying the soft, warm embrace of her tunnel against my aching shaft, and felt relieved not having to watch the clock. I was so focused on how incredible this sultry woman was making me feel, that I barely noticed the sound of the front door closing.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, trying to sit-up when I realized someone had entered the condo.

"Relax, Craig...it's ok." Carmen said, running her fingers through my hair. "Just stay right where you are."

"I see you found a playmate, my dear." Mr. Clay said, watching us from across the room. "I'm sorry if coming home a bit early ruined your plans."

"Not all, dear." Carmen said, looking over her shoulder towards her husband. "Craig was just helping me get ready for you. Can you see his cock sliding into me, baby? You're both so physically similar, it would be like watching yourself fuck me." She finished, with a playful giggle.

"I do love how you feel when you've had plenty of fun, my dear." Eric said, pouring a drink and sitting on the couch next to us. "My wife is a treat worth savoring. I'm sorry I didn't give you that chance on your first encounter, my friend." He said, tapping my shoulder.

"Uh...hey...I...I don't deserve this much from either of you." I choked in response as Carmen reached back to fondle my balls.

I felt incredibly self-conscious, but was so horned at this point, that my judgment was more than little clouded. Carmen began writhing more insistently, building my arousal and weakening my insecurity. I tried not to notice as she massaged Eric's crotch, lowered his zipper, and wormed her hand into his pants.

"I want you, baby. The minute I milk him dry, I want you inside me." She said, panting.

"You're impossible to resist when you look so damn sexy."

"Undress for me, sweetheart. I know you're not used to having a guest in the room, but it would be so hot to have you take me when my pussy is still steaming for you."

I wasn't sure I was into all this, and was about to say something when Carmen sensed my hesitation and placed her hand on my mouth. "Just play along for me, Craig. I love it when men can be flexible for me." She whispered to me with an evil grin.

I had no reply, and Carmen didn't wait for one, as she spun her body around, never leaving my cock, and began riding me in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Oh god, yes...fuck me Craig!" she hissed, riding me harder while watching her husband disrobe.

"Incredible...you're fucking hot as hell with your cunt stretched wide like that." Eric said, standing nude and stroking his cock. "I'm glad you brought someone home we know we can trust."

"Come here, baby...let me taste you." Carmen said, curling her fingers to beckon him closer.

Eric came closer, his manhood bouncing with every step. His wife leaned forward to suck his cock as she continued riding mine. Even though I tried not to look, I could see why Carmen thought we were so much alike. Both our bodies were toned and athletic, with about the same build and height. Even our equipment was remarkably similar, with Eric's being the same thickness as mine, but perhaps an inch longer.

"Fuck her, man...fuck her hard...give her what she wants." Eric grunted, knocking my mind out of the fog as he gripped her hair and pulled Carmen's face onto his cock.

I could feel Carmen squeeze her pussy muscles around me, begging me to do as instructed. By now, my need to get off was incredibly strong, and I didn't hesitate to comply. The arrangement of bodies was awkward, but thrusting became easier as Carmen lay against me, the back of her neck at my chin. I began to piston in-and-out of her love tunnel at a rapid pace, my balls bouncing with every thrust.

"Oooohhh...fffuuuccckkkk...yyyeeessss!" Carmen wailed, as I pounded into her.

"Shit...fuck...oh fffuuuuccckkkkk!" I grunted, responding to a tight contraction around my shaft that left me shooting stream after stream of spunk into her canal.

I was still trying to catch my breath and clear my head when I could feel Carmen lean forward, wiping the seeping cum off my balls, and keeping my slowly deflating cock still inside her.

"Oh baby...hot, so fucking hot...take me baby...fill my hungry pussy!" Carmen said, taking the seed she gathered with her hand and slathering it on her husband's cock. "I'm so wet and so hot for you!"

I was truly shocked when Eric stepped between our legs, and felt his white-hot prick push into his wife while my softening dick was still in place. I could feel his rigid flesh sliding inside until his heavy balls came to rest against my own with his wife screaming in delight.

"Oh yeah, baby...I can still feel the man that was here before me...I can feel his cum all over your hot snatch." Eric grunted, seeming to ignore that I was still present. "Is this what you like...one man after another, all night long?"

"Yes...I'm a slut, my love....I'm your slut. I'll take as many cocks as you'll give me, but I always want yours last. My last and best orgasm is always for you, my love!"

After a few hard and quick thrusts, my soft prick was ejected from Carmen's used cunt, but my wet and sticky member still made contact with Eric's balls on every cycle. I wanted to wriggle out from under them, but the weight of Carmen's body held me in place.

"Squeeze her breasts, man...play with those tits." Eric said, as he pushed deeper and harder into his wife's pussy.

The overpowering smells and sounds of sex filled the room as I unconsciously accepted my role and aided Carmen's husband. Her body glistened with sweat as I reached for her chest and groped the firm, silky breasts. I was amazed that my libido recharged so quickly, and could feel my cock begin to harden, nudging against Eric's prick as he continued to fuck his wife.

"I think your play-buddy might be able to help us with another of your interests, my dear." Eric said while breathing heavily.

"Mmmm...ooohhh...yyyeesss!" Carmen practically screamed. "Thank you dear...give him to me...let me feel you both!"

I was still busy kneading her breasts, not really taking-in the breathless conversation above me, when I felt an unexpected sensation. Eric had pulled out of his wife, spat in his hand, and smeared his saliva over my hardening prick. Eric never looked at me as he smacked my cock against Carmen's cunt and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Uh...hey, man...look...I'm not gay..." I stammered, taken aback by the sudden grip on my swollen member.

"We aren't either, sweety." Carmen hissed. "But we aren't afraid of a good time. Are you afraid, Craig...do we frighten you?" She asked, spinning her body around to face me, and lying against me.

"Um...well...maybe a little." I choked, as Carmen ran her tongue over my face and nibbled on my ear, while rubbing her pussy against my cock.

"Good...a little fear of the unknown just heightens the experience." She cooed, reaching down to grab my cock and sliding me inside her sopping gash.

Carmen's tunnel was hot, sticky and pulsing. It felt great to be inside her again, regardless of the unusual circumstances.

"Ooooh...oh fuck...yes, oh Eric, yes!" Carmen screamed as I sensed movement behind her. "Lick my ass, baby! Yes...oh fuck, yes...fill me up, baby!" she howled.

Eric was happily following orders, licking at her tight pucker as my cock filled his wife's dripping canal. Intermittently, I could feel Eric's chin brush against my balls as he eagerly ate Carmen's rosebud.

"Beautiful...you're so fucking gorgeous with your pussy filled like that." Eric said, pressing a finger into her ass and fondling my balls. "Fuck her, man...get these heavy balls of yours bouncing."

Carmen giggled and then kissed me deeply as my eyes shot-open wide with Eric's touch. Carmen was grinding against me, and I soon started fucking her, trying not to think about who was fondling my sack.

"Relax for me, baby. We're going to send you to the fucking moon." Eric said, as he leaned over his wife, kissing her neck...his hard cock pushing into my balls.

Carmen stopped moving, her eyes closed as Eric spread her ass-cheeks wide and pressed his cock against her twitching brown-eye. I felt her body shift as Eric pressed against her, trying to gain entrance. He was gentle, not forcing the issue, and the sensation of him entering Carmen's ass was a jolt for myself as well as her. I could feel every inch of him enter his wife's body, as though our cocks were separated by a thin membrane. Carmen panted for air, her body shaking as Eric slowly pushed himself completely inside. The three of us remained motionless for several minutes as Carmen breathed deeply, her pussy convulsed, and her body shook.

"Oooooohhhh...ffffuuuucccckkkk!" Carmen screamed, her voice mixed with pleasure and pain. "Yes...oh fuck, yes...fill me with cock! So good...feels so fucking good! I love you baby...I love you so fucking much!" she said, twisting her head around to take Eric's tongue into her mouth.

At this point, I wasn't sure what to think. Admittedly, my mind was barely functioning through the heavy fog of sexual tension. I had seen porno flicks with two guys fucking a girl, but never thought I'd be a participant. In the movies, the guys always seemed mostly unaware of the other. Finding myself in that situation, I couldn't see how it was possible. There was no doubt that I had impaled a beautiful, sex-crazed woman...there was also no denying that another man was in there with me. As much as I wanted to focus on the pleasures of Carmen's incredible body, I couldn't help but feel the added stimulation as Eric slowly withdrew from his wife's tight ass. It was almost like our cocks were sliding against each other...his prick rubbing against the underside of my shaft. The sensation was fucking intense. I berated myself for thinking it felt good..."going gay" was not on my list for the evening.

"Are you ready, my love? Are you ready for the hard double-fuck that you told me about?" Eric grunted, grabbing Carmen's hair and pulling her head back in a firm, but playful fashion. "I can feel him, baby...I can feel the heat of him filling your pussy while I take your tight ass."

"Mmmm...oh shit...fuck me, boys...fuck me so hard! I want to feel you both pounding into me!" Carmen pleaded.

I reached up to fondle her breasts as I began moving my hips to satisfy her needs. Without even thinking about it, Eric and I had developed a cooperative rhythm...one pushing in as the other pulled out...keeping Carmen screaming at a full boil. She was so intensely into the moment that I no longer cared about Eric being in such close proximity. We were both focused on her, and quenching her unusual desires. The bizarre dance of bodies seemed to last forever, but the firm grip of Carmen's ass finally brought Eric to his climax.

"Oh shit...so hot...such a hot fucking bitch." Eric groaned as his breathing shortened and his thrusts became more insistent. "Fffuuuccckkkk...sssshhhhiiiiittttt...dddaaaammmnnnn!" he howled, as he pushed deep into his wife's ass.

I could feel his cock twitch as Eric filled Carmen's bowels. Just as I thought he was nearing the end, Eric withdrew from her ass and shot the last two heavy ropes of cum over her sweaty cheeks and onto my balls. The splash of hot fluid on my sensitive sack momentarily repulsed me, but the power of Carmen's building climax redirected my focus. She bent down, kissed me with a forceful hunger, and spun around on my cock, returning to a reverse cow-girl to face her husband...leaving me to stare at her back and relish in her undulating love tunnel.

"Lick my clit, baby...make my last climax yours!" Carmen squealed as her husband knelt between my legs.

"Milk him first, my love. Make him fill you up so you can drown me in your pleasure." Eric said, tugging on my balls as he teased her swollen clit.

"Oh yessss...so nasty...I love you so much, baby...I love a guy who can be so nasty for me!" Carmen wailed as she clenched around my aching tool.

That was it for me. Carmen's pussy gripped my cock with wave after wave of her strengthening climax. "Aaaarrrrgggg...ssshhiiiitttt....ffffuuuuccckkkkk!" I grunted, like a wild animal as I shot a heavy load into her womb. I was amazed at how hard I came, and how full my nuts were, for the second round of the evening. I could feel cum trailing down my balls as Carmen writhed above me.

"Now baby...do it now...make me cum so hard!" Carmen yelled, as she slid off my lap, leaving my cock lying heavy and sticky against my thigh.

Eric tugged her body further down the couch, as his wife pushed his face firmly into her soaking snatch. I was panting for breath, allowing my heart-rate to recede, as I watched Eric eat his wife's pussy with enthusiasm. My cum coated his nose and chin as his tongue flicked across her swollen nub.

"Oh god...oh god...yyyeeessss...oooohhhhh yyyyeeeesssss!" Carmen's voice practically echoed through the halls as her body seized with a powerful climax. Her juices flowed heavily, coating Eric's face in a glistening sheen as continued lapping at his wife's gash.

"Give me a taste, baby...I just want a little taste." Carmen cooed between halted breaths.

Eric said nothing, just took his half-hard cock and pushed into Carmen's messy folds. Once thoroughly coated, Carmen bent down and took the sticky member into her mouth, moaning with appreciation as though savoring a special treat.

"Thanks, Craig...you should go now." Eric said flatly, as Carmen wrapped her body around him. I watched, slightly stunned, as he carried his wife to the bedroom, and closed the door behind them.

"These people are fucking weird as hell." I thought to myself as I walked to the hallway bathroom for a piss and to clean-up. After gathering my clothes and getting dressed, I left as suggested. Once again, I felt a little cheap for being used like that...but then again, it was another interesting evening without expectations or commitments.

++++++++++++++++++++

The job was going well, I'd been seeing a couple of very nice ladies...but nothing terribly serious on the horizon...and I hadn't seen or heard anything from the Clay's in quite a while. While time spent with them was entertaining, it was far from completely satisfying. I'm no prude, and certainly proved that I can be open to a good time...but the whole "fuck my wife and get out" thing just didn't seem to be my cup of tea. I had convinced myself that it was just a fun little experiment and felt sure that I wouldn't hear from them again. Even Carmen made it clear that they rarely entertained "special friends" more than a few times...and that was perfectly fine with me.

I went into work one morning to find an envelope on my desk, with a familiar engraved "C" on the back flap. My throat tightened and my pulse quickened as excitement gripped me. Even though I often felt a little empty and used afterward, I couldn't deny that Carmen's "invitations" held a raw and seductive temptation for me. I was a little surprised, however, when I noticed the writing was in Eric's hand.

Craig,

Carmen and I are offering what will be our final invitation. We have never met with anyone more than twice, and that should be an indication of how much we admire your sense of honor. I'm sure you understand fully how compelling and coercive my wife can be. If you chose to accept, it would seem that Carmen is intent on pushing us both further than ever to satisfy her desires. She has asked me for months to consider contacting you, and I have finally succumbed to her wishes. I am not yet completely comfortable with what she has in mind, and find myself unable to describe it in this letter. Be assured that the same rules apply...you may simply not arrive, or may excuse yourself whenever you feel uncomfortable. Carmen and I enjoy mutually satisfying play and do not participate in degrading or painful pursuits. I apologize for the lack of detailed information, but it will be our pleasure to include you in what promises to be an unusual evening. Our condo, Saturday at 8:30pm. Respectfully yours, Eric

Ok...I was a little annoyed at what I perceived as a commanding tone, and a general lack of information. Although, given the way they operated in the past, it was hardly surprising. The first time I participated in their games it involved mild bondage...my mind could only imagine progressing to latex body suits and leather love swings. My first thought was to just ignore the invitation and get on with my life...but I knew too well that when Saturday arrived, I would be at their front door.