Discretion Has Its Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

Eric clearly wanted to back away, but Carmen was having none of it. He coughed and choked, but worked to take as much cream into his mouth as he could stand. Once my twitching member began to subside, Eric asserted himself against Carmen's guiding hand. Sitting up, he spat my load onto his palm and spread the sticky fluid over his cock. "Clean him up" he grunted while pushing Carmen's face into my crotch, and keeping her on her knees. I could hear the sloppy sound of his cum-soaked cock pushing into Carmen's tunnel as he mounted his wife doggy-style. Eric fucked her hard and fast, pressing her face against my flaccid cock with every thrust. Once Carmen had managed to clean the cum from my balls, Eric leaned over her body and turned her head towards his. They shared a deep kiss...their tongues darting wildly as pearly drops of my seed clung to their lips and chins.

"Uh huh...oh yeah, baby...uh huh...uh huh...oh ffffuuuccckkkk!" Carmen squealed as her second orgasm for the evening swept over her.

The convulsions around his prick must have been too much, as Eric's face contorted and his eyes shut tightly while groaning deeply with every thrust into his wife's body. Sweat dripped from his forehead and fell onto Carmen's back as Eric's body tensed and he filled her womb. As Eric pulled away, Carmen fell forward to lie next to me, with her husband coming to rest on her other side. The three of us were exhausted, panting for breath as the excitement subsided. Carmen fingered her pussy while Eric and I lazily stroked her body and suckled her tits. She brought a cum-soaked digit to her mouth, lapping the milky fluid from her finger while moaning in delight.

"Would you like a taste, handsome? The flavor is incredible." Carmen asked, spreading a dab of cum on my chin before offering the freshly dipped finger to her husband.

"Uh...no...thanks...that's your guys' thing...not really mine." I answered with complete honesty.

Carmen giggled, tussling my hair as Eric moved slowly between her legs to tongue her well-used pussy. "Thank you for letting me see my husband pleasuring another man...it was hot as hell." She said, seductively licking the cum off my chin.

"Yeah...well...it wasn't exactly at the top of my bucket list." I answered, fondling her breast as Eric continued licking her snatch. "I suppose it didn't kill me. Besides, you can be a very convincing cheerleader."

"No denying that." Eric mumbled sympathetically while massaging Carmen's thighs.

"How about you, baby? Did I push you too hard for my special birthday gift?" Carmen said between soft moans as Eric teased her love button.

"Didn't think I was going to be able to go through with it at first...but it got better." Eric said, smiling at his wife from between her legs. "Craig works-out and takes care of himself like we do. Made it as appealing as it was going to get." He said while slapping the back of my calf.

"Hey...you two enjoy the afterglow...I'm going to grab a shower." I said, moving off the bed and walking toward their large bathroom.

"Sure...no problem." Eric replied, moving up Carmen's body and kissing her. "Don't feel rushed to leave this time around. My wife loves extra attention on her special days. Of course, we understand if you've had more than you bargained for."

"I'd love it if you stayed just a while longer, handsome." Carmen purred. "But don't feel obligated on my account." She said with a fake pout.

"I'll think about it." I said, stepping into the bathroom.

Like everything else in their condo, the bathroom was huge, gorgeous, and very modern. I turned on the water that flowed from a large head mounted on the ceiling. The shower itself was quite large, with clear glass walls. I couldn't help but think that it was big enough for at least six people. My mind emptied of rambling thoughts on architecture as the water flowed down my body and the tension of unexpected experiences began to ease. I must have stood under the water for nearly five minutes when I heard soft steps behind me.

"Mmmm...you look so good with the water running over your muscles like that." Carmen said, gently stroking my back. "You and Eric made me feel so special...let me pamper you a little." She said, grabbing a shower-puff and lathering my back.

I had my arms extended straight ahead, bracing my body against the wall as Carmen soaped my back and buttocks. She slowly knelt down behind me, cleaning my thighs...running her hand into the crack of my ass and down to my balls. It felt incredible to have her bathe me like this, but relaxation soon turned to surprise as I felt her spread my cheeks and press her tongue to my freshly cleaned hole.

"Oh shit...wow...um...that's...wow!" I stammered, unable to move as she voraciously chewed and licked at my hairy pucker. I never had anybody do that to me before, and the shock through my body was almost electric.

"I tell you, friend...the first time she did that to me, she nearly blew my mind." Eric stated calmly, watching us through the glass wall and slowly stroking himself.

"Get in here, baby...I want a taste of both your pussies." Carmen said, sounding sleazier than ever.

I could have done without the characterization of my tight pucker being called a "pussy", but I couldn't fault how fucking great it felt to have her eating my ass. Things got even weirder as Eric took the same stance against the wall, only inches away from me. Carmen seemed pleased with herself as she slapped our butts and alternated eating our holes. I should have expected it, I suppose, but was still taken aback when Carmen slid a spit-soaked finger into my twitching brown-eye. She was enthusiastically lapping at her husband's back-side while deflowering my virgin hole.

"Ungg...oh fffuuccckkk!" I groaned as Carmen pushed against my prostate, causing a string of clear fluid to flow from my dick and toward the floor.

"Mmmm...yes! Excuse me baby...I don't want to let that go to waste!" Carmen said to Eric before quickly scooting in front of me, and engulfing the head of my now rigid cock.

"You look so beautiful with your mouth full of cock." Eric said, looking toward Carmen as she swallowed my pole.

I still had my hands stretched out toward the wall, with Carmen kneeling in front of me, when Eric stepped beside me. His hard cock pressed against the side of my leg, and my eyes flew open in response to his closeness. I considered backing away, but relented as Carmen gripped my nuts and sucked me down to the root.

"I have a confession to make, Craig." Eric said, soaping the top of my shoulders. "I had some curiosities about the things we did tonight for a long time...but never considered doing any of it until my wife showed me how varied and wonderful our sexual lives could be. We understand and love each other so much, that we can try new things together without fear of judgment or jealousy. We want you to feel free to enjoy yourself to the fullest...secure in knowing that nothing will break our bond of trust."

My heart was pounding...both out of fear and nerves. I remained speechless, my senses in overload, as Carmen had a vacuum-lock on my cock and Eric moved behind me...his cock resting in the crack of my ass.

"Look...I've been willing to let things slide...especially to keep Carmen's fire stoked." I answered nervously. "But nothing more than a finger is sliding up my ass."

Eric laughed as he reached around me, placing his hand on Carmen's head and pushing her further onto my cock. "That was not my intention, I assure you. I'm just getting more comfortable having you with us in such an intimate way."

Eric stepped away, but my relief was short-lived as he knelt behind me, spread my cheeks wide and buried his tongue into my tight pucker. Carmen moaned around my cock in appreciation of her husband's efforts.

"Holy fuck...oh shit!" I yelled. My body seemed locked in place...part of me disgusted by allowing this to happen...another overwhelmed by the incredible sensations flowing through me.

"Yes...oh fuck, yes...I love how nasty you can be for me baby!" Carmen squealed, still stroking my cock and fingering her cunt. "Eat that ass, baby...make our friend feel so fucking good! Now you know why I love your man-pussy so much!"

Eric was still tonguing my hole when Carmen stood in front of me, her body pressed against mine, and my cock sliding against her warm snatch. "I'm going to ask one more very special favor of you, Craig." She cooed, reaching down to slide my cock into her moist folds. "In the past, when you left us alone for the evening...my husband would sometimes allow me a very special treat. I have a favorite toy...one that allows me to do some fucking." She said with a giggle, running her hands down my back. "He didn't like it much at first, but my man has come to love it. I'd be so please if you'd help him know what it is to get really fucked."

Eric heard everything Carmen was saying. He slowly stood and moved behind his wife, nuzzling the nape of her neck while running a hand between her legs to feel my cock wedged inside her. Eric raised his head and looked directly at me...his facial expression a mix of seriousness and apprehension. "My wife is asking far too much...but it is also a fantasy she has confided with me on several occasions. If you're willing to go that far to help me satisfy her on such a special day...there is no other person I'd consider.

"You're shitting me...now you want me to fuck a dude up the ass?" I said, more than a little flummoxed. "I mean...shit...I thought fucking the hottest woman on the planet, in front of her husband, was a pretty heavy scene."

"Shhhh...just relax, handsome." Carmen said, placing her finger to my lips. "It's a request, not a command. Eric dismissed the idea of enjoying such things as strongly as you...at first. I've tried things that I have no desire to repeat...but I've never regretted taking a plunge with people I trust and enjoy."

"Stand your ground, my friend. Do nothing that makes you feel compromised." Eric said, leaving the shower and toweling off. "I'll get more wine to help take the edge off frayed nerves."

"I should probably get going...leave your husband to finish your special birthday." I said, pulling back from Carmen's warm cavity and stepping back for a towel.

"If you feel it's best, of course." Carmen said, with mild disappointment showing in her eyes. "I'd love to finish this wonderful evening with both of you. Perhaps I can interest you in another piece of ass? It was so amazing having both of you inside me...I'd love to feel that again." She purred, bending over to show me her curved backside while drying-off. "At least stay for one glass of wine."

I had not intended to stay, but Carmen led me from the bathroom and back to their bed, handing me a full glass of Merlot. Eric was sitting on the mattress, his back against the headboard, watching his wife slide onto the mattress between us. The awkwardness of the shower seemed to dissipate as we shared idle conversation and slowly stroked Carmen's body. The wine was quite good, and I probably drank a little too fast, feeling more calm and relaxed than I had all night.

"You know...I find it impossible to believe that you never, in your whole life, wondered what it would be like to touch another cock." Carmen said to me, as she lazily stroked mine and Eric's flaccid members. "How is it possible to see other naked men and not have even one flash of curiosity? I admire the beauty of other women all the time."

"I think most guys have done the quick size comparison in a locker room." I replied, mildly annoyed she was bringing-up the topic. "That's hardly the same as wanting to handle the equipment."

"I find the subtle differences amazing." Carmen said in a hushed tone as she rolled our balls in each hand. "So similar in size...yet the firmness, the weight, the veins and ridges...make each completely unique." The scent of Carmen's arousal filled the air and her nipples hardened as she explored the male anatomy on each side of her.

"It was delightful to experience how different my girlfriend's pussy tasted...how long her clit became as I gave her pleasure." Carmen said breathlessly with her eyes closed. "It was so special to have her trust and share with me in that way."

Releasing her grip on Eric's cock, she took the hand I was using to massage her thigh, and placed it on her husband's half-hard prick. "Is it like that for you too, handsome? Is it strange how familiar, yet foreign another man can feel? Stroke him for me, Craig...get him hard for me...just like you'd do it for yourself."

Carmen made no effort hold my hand in position. I couldn't believe I wasn't pulling away. There was little doubt the seductress next to me was a master manipulator. Sure, at some point or another, likely as a hormone-crazed teenager...I gave fleeting thought to what it was like to feel a cock other than my own. I may have wondered how it felt to other guys when they jerked-off, or fucked their girlfriends. Carmen knew how to raise those buried curiosities, and how to use them for her own needs. The renewed wine-buzz was certainly a factor, but I was also very comfortable with these people...I kept justifying to myself that no one would ever know, as I suckled on Carmen's breast and gripped Eric's cock.

Eric's member swelled within my grip, and I mindlessly stroked the hard rod covered in silky flesh. In terms of size, it was almost the same as pulling on my own pud...but the texture was slightly different, and the radiating heat seemed more intense.

"Oooohh yyeesss." Eric moaned, with his tongue teasing Carmen's ear. "Perfect...perfect grip...at all the right spots." He said, biting her earlobe and pushing my face into her bosom.

I'm not sure why, but I felt oddly proud that he judged my amateur attempts as perfect. Regardless...this was fucking weird. I felt a hand wrap around my own turgid pole, and I knew it was Eric...for the exact same reasons. He knew exactly how to hold it...how fast to stroke, and where to apply pressure at the right times. I was still sucking on Carmen's breast, moaning in appreciation as she began fingering her snatch. After a few moments, I could feel something slick around my fingers, as Eric began oozing precum.

Carmen saw the clear syrup, and pulled my hand off Eric's organ. She licked the fluid from my fingers while bringing my face to hers for kiss. "You should try a taste, handsome...only Eric and I will know how brave you are." Carmen grabbed my neck and pushed me down and across her body until my face was an inch from Eric's cock.

I had never been "face-to-face" with another penis, and the string of events that led to this were starting to freak me out. "I...uh...I can't do this." I mumbled, even though my gaze never left the leaking helmet in front of me.

"It's ok, handsome...you don't have to." Carmen said coolly, as Eric remained silent. "I can assure you, few of your girlfriends grew-up hungry to swallow cock. We do it because we know it makes you feel good...which adds to our pleasure. Don't you like how it feels to have that warmth wrapped around your cock? Making a friend feel good doesn't change who you are."

For a woman, Carmen seemed to have uncanny knowledge of what I was thinking. I'll admit that the thought of sucking cock had me thinking I was turning gay. Carmen was responsible for this...I would never act this way entirely on my own. Yet I couldn't deny, at least at this moment, that she had awakened a curiosity that I long ago buried as inappropriate and gross.

"I can think of other warm spots that would feel pretty good." I replied lazily, still staring at the string of precum falling from her husband's cock.

"Mmmm...that's true, Craig. I'm getting so hot and wet again for my two handsome men." She said, shoving Eric's hand into her pussy as her kneaded her breasts with the other. "I'm being selfish to push you this far. But I would hate to let your macho fear keep from things you might enjoy with friends you can trust."

Damn, she was good. Calling me "fearful" and attacking my masculinity at the same time was a master stroke. I was feeling less inhibited from the wine, and was definitely getting horned as hell...the insinuation that I was scared, pushed me over the edge. The truth is that I really was scared as I scoffed at Carmen's remarks and found myself inching closer to the twitching member in front of me. I took it slow, dragging my tongue along the shaft, amazed at the silky feel of the outer skin that covered an unforgiving hardness underneath.

"Uuuuhhh...mmmm....fffuuuccckkkk." Eric slowly groaned, as I tentatively licked his white-hot pole.

"Oh Craig...suck his dick for me, baby...I want to see a real man sucking cock!" Carmen wailed, as Eric teased her swollen clit.

My conscious mind seemed to shut down, and the protests in my head grew silent I let sexual need take over. My tongue lapped at the clear fluid, surprising me with a mildly salty, but almost imperceptible taste. My lips covered the spongy head as I pressed my tongue against the sensitive spot just under helmet. Knowing this could be a challenge, I gather as much spit as I could before inching my way down the steel-hard shaft. I felt like gagging more than a few times, but managed to keep my composure and worked about half the seven inches into my mouth. It felt...strangely wonderful. I knew Eric well enough to know that his wasn't a minor event for him either. I wasn't yet sure how I felt about being this vulnerable...but I never felt so entrusted in all my life. This was a guy who undoubtedly loved fucking his wife...and was willing to let me near his most favored body part. At that moment, I couldn't think of any stronger form of male-bonding.

"Oh fuck yeah, man...suck it...suck my dick!" Eric moaned, thrusting his hips gently toward my mouth. "Good...so good...you can't teach this shit!"

Eric and his wife seemed to move like a fluid team. Carmen sat-up, straddling my waist and impaling herself on my cock. Eric moved over my chest, his knees at my armpits and his hands on the headboard while feeding me his dick. Carmen was like a bitch in heat...her tunnel pulsating on my aching tool as she watched me sucking on her husband's pole.

"Hot...so...fucking...hot!" Carmen squealed over and over while bouncing on my lap. "Best...birthday...ever!"

A big part of me wanted to hate this. I knew I had been manipulated...but then again, I let it happen. I never thought two seconds about sucking cock before now...but I had seven inches of thick man-meat pushing down my throat. "Blame it on pleasing hottest pussy you ever encountered", I told myself, while concentrating on providing the best blowjob I could muster. It was no use...with every contraction of Carmen's tunnel, and every appreciative groan from Eric, I grew happier with myself for pleasuring them as they pleasured me. I no longer knew if I was straight, bi, or just plain sexual. All I knew is that I wanted all three of us to have a mind-blowing evening. As the feeling of liberation swept over me, I knew I could only feel this way with these two people...a truly unique connection.

"Fuck your wife, man....I want to watch you fuck her!" I said, my jaw aching from stretching around Eric's swollen tool.

Eric just grinned and pulled back as I moved Carmen off my lap and had her lay on the bed. I straddled Carmen's head, facing Eric as he sank into his wife's pussy with one powerful stroke. Eric leaned forward to suck my cock while Carmen ate my ass...the three of us in a pyramid of moaning and writhing bodies.

This continued for a few minutes, when I made a major decision to just say "fuck it", and give these special friends what they really wanted. I had reservations as to whether I could go through with it...but my sense of adventure would never be stronger. Deep inside me, the taboo nature of the thing enticed me. If I didn't take the plunge tonight, I probably never would. I stepped away from carnal orgy, taking time to appreciate how good Eric and Carmen looked together...their passion for each other clearly evident. Walking to the foot of the bed, I got a clear view of Eric's cock plowing into his wife's stretched pussy...his balls swinging with every thrust. My cock ached and twitched with the thought of what I was about to do. I knelt on the mattress, my knees making Eric spread his legs wider as I moved-in behind them.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers