Discretion Has Its Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

There I was...stepping into the elevator as the doorman once again used his key to give me access to the Clay's floor. Now alone in the elevator, and watching the numbers click away on the display, I couldn't believe I lacked the strength to resist another invitation. My cock was already half-hard as I recalled the beauty of Carmen's body and the intensity of her needs. As much as I enjoyed fucking her, I knew she was not the kind of person I could ever live with. She and Eric seemed truly meant for each other....both manipulative and selfish to a degree I thought hardly possible. Leaving the elevator, I saw a note stuck to the door; "At the pool". Huh...I didn't even know the place had a pool. The condo was lit with several flickering candles, giving a dark and mellow ambience as I walked toward the large windows, looking for an outdoor patio. I eventually found an exit, and turned a corner to see Eric and Carmen drinking wine in a hot-tub just outside their bedroom windows.

"Hello there, handsome. After seeing the message Eric sent you, I was afraid you might not show." Carmen said with a fake pout, gently slapping her husband on the cheek before kissing him deeply. "Drop the clothes, sweety...the water and the wine are fantastic."

There was little reason to hesitate, I knew what I was there for, so I disrobed and stepped into the water as Eric poured another glass of wine and handed it to me. Carmen looked sexy as ever as her breasts bounced gently in the swirling water.

"Thank you for coming." Eric said in a friendly tone as I took the wine from his hand. "Carmen made it quite difficult for me to refuse sending an invitation."

"Now baby, it's only fair you make an effort after I provided such a stunning show on your birthday." Carmen said, obviously reaching below the water to fondle Eric's crotch. "In fact, I'm very pleased you made the effort at all."

"Excuse me..." I stammered, as they embraced and kissed. "What am I getting into here? I'm a little confused by the innuendo and lack of information."

Carmen simply smiled, and turned to sit on my lap, leaving Eric just a few feet away. Her breasts snuggled my chin as she gripped my cock and played with my balls. "For my husband's birthday, I invited a very special girlfriend to help celebrate. We enjoyed ourselves fully...as Eric later enjoyed both of us fully. I think you would have been entertained as well, if I had thought to invite you." She said, in a seductive purr.

"Wow, man...that does sound like one hell of a present." I mumbled, glancing ever to Eric as Carmen pressed my cock against her pussy.

"It was truly memorable." Eric said, with a satisfied grin. "Just be careful what you ask for with a woman as incredible as Carmen."

"Oh honey...you're so sweet when you're unsure of takings risks." Carmen said with a wink. "Just know that I love you like no other man...regardless of what does or doesn't happen."

Carmen then leaned over to kiss her husband, drawing him closer until he sat beside us. As soon as she pulled Eric's tongue into her mouth, Carmen impaled herself on my throbbing cock. Her tunnel was incredibly hot and slick, in spite of the churning water. I gasped for air, causing the couple to brake from their kiss.

"You're inside her, aren't you Craig? Your cock is filling my wife's pussy, isn't it?" He asked, looking at his wife and caressing her hair.

"Yes...yes sir...it is. You're a very lucky man." I groaned, without thinking.

"It's a rhetorical question, Craig...you really don't have to answer." He said, squeezing Carmen's breast.

"Feel him baby...feel how wide he's spreading my pussy!" She said, grabbing her husband's hand from her breast and pushing it down her body.

"I'd rather see it, sugar...you know how much I love to watch you getting fucked." Eric replied, trying to pull his hand away.

"There...ummmhhh...right there, baby. Feel it...feel how thick he is?" Carmen said, gripping Eric's hand tighter and pushing his fingers on either side of my cock while his thumb teased her clit.

"Fuck yeah...damn he's filling you up nice!" Eric said, as one finger curled around the base of my shaft.

"So much alike...so fucking hot..." Carmen hissed as she slowly rode my prick. "Feel his pecs, sweetheart...so similar...so much like being with you." She said, grabbing his hand, and placing it on my chest.

Eric seemed uncomfortable as he squeezed the muscles of my chest, and ran his hand tentatively over my upper body.

"Uh...hey...I can understand I'm just sharing in your guys' thing...but I'm not sure where this is heading." I said, feeling a little awkward having Eric grope me like this.

"I have to sympathize with our friend, Carmen. This may be more than we can do." Eric said softly into his wife's ear, with a look of some relief on his face.

"Good heavens...boys can be such cowards!" Carmen said teasingly as she lifted herself from my lap and sat on the edge of the hot-tub. "Come and sit next to me, handsome." She continued, slapping the space next to her and guiding me out of the water. "Eat my pussy, baby...I want to keep the tingle going" she giggled toward her husband.

Carmen began stroking my cock as Eric lapped away at her moist snatch. "My husband loves to fuck and eat me out after I've been with another man...and I love doing it for him. You're the only one, however, that he was willing to watch fuck me. Your last visit was very special."

"I'm glad it worked-out for everyone." I moaned as Carmen skillfully massaged my aching pole.

"As you already know, I indulged Eric with one of his fantasies as a special birthday gift. Today is my birthday, and I would love to have an equally wonderful gift."

"Well...happy birthday!" I replied, as my mind contemplated the nature of her desired gift. "I...uh...well...you're an incredible woman...and I can see why Eric would do anything for you...but...it's just not my thing."

"Really...having fun and raunchy sex isn't your thing?" Carmen said with a smile.

"You know what I mean...I'm not gay...I don't think your husband is either."

Eric said nothing, just raised his thumb in the affirmative as he continued to lick his wife's sweet gash.

"I'm not gay either, sweetheart...but I know how to have a good time and try new things when the mood strikes me. I love my gay boyfriends, but I couldn't have sex with them. I want a man who wants to please me, without being completely distracted by his buddy."

"So how is this going to help you?"

"Two straight men...willing to fuck me silly, but not afraid of each other...that is one smoking-hot birthday present." Carmen said in a silky tone as she reached for Eric's hand and placed it on the inside of my thigh before leaning over to kiss me.

Carmen's tongue danced around mine as I clumsily fondled her breasts. I could feel her dragging Eric's hand further up my thigh before breaking away to sit on my lap and pressing her tits to my chest.

"Are my hands so different than anyone else's? Is my mouth oddly different than any other person's?" she asked, mockingly. "If it feels good, and you trust the people you're with...why is it such a problem?"

"As just a hand and a mouth...I guess there's not much difference." I answered, rolling my eyes. "But yours are definitely attached to a much more appealing package."

"Thank you, Craig...you can be so sweet!" Carmen squealed, pressing my face into her bosom. "Remember...I'm not going anywhere, handsome. Think of the rest as an enhancement....one you're free to receive, without having to return in kind."

After kissing me once again, Carmen stood up and gave me a close-up view of her shaved pussy before slowly walking toward the bedroom. "I'll give you boys a few minutes to butch-up...and then I expect some cock to find me in the bedroom."

Eric got out of the water, and sat next to me as we watched his wife, and her tight ass, saunter back inside.

"Looking at that piece of ass, I guess you can surmise how I got into this situation." Eric said, with a more relaxed tone than I had ever heard before. "I win my share of battles, but she usually wins in the bedroom. I felt a weird obligation after she ate her girlfriend's pussy for me."

"Um...yeah...she is one smoking-hot, seductive manipulator." I offered back with a slight chuckle. "I thought letting you lick my balls was a huge offering for her appetites. I never thought I'd be faced with this."

"Thank you, by the way, for not going ballistic over that. I had to gather a lot of courage to do that for her. I should have known it would only lead to more."

'Well, shit, Eric...I was like ten seconds from coming. I don't think anything would have side-tracked me at that moment." I answered, looking over to see his cock was hard and throbbing even as mine subsided. It was the first time I used his first name, and he didn't seem to mind.

"My wife doesn't like to be kept waiting, Craig. Look...I'll admit, I like seeing her with you, and you've proven to be an honorable gentleman. She's right...you don't have to do anything but pleasure her and enjoy the fun." He said, gripping my knee. "You can always leave. There are worse things than trying to satisfy her after she's been wound-up like that."

Eric stood up and slapped me on the back as he followed Carmen's path into the condo. I watched what could have been myself, with darker hair and a better tan, disappear into the dimly lit room.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I thought to myself, as the seconds ticked by. "She's the best fuck you've ever had, man!" said my inner voice. "So what if the dude touches your junk? He's sure as hell not going to broadcast it...seems pretty minor for fucking the guy's wife!" My heart started pounding as I could feel rational thought and reason losing to my darker side. This was very likely the last time I'd have access to Carmen's incredible body. I knew I wasn't into guys, but at least Eric seemed honest about his motivation. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I mumbled to myself as I walked toward the door.

The walls were covered in shadows from the flickering candlelight, and Carmen's soft moans filled the room. Eric was seated on the bed, gently rubbing oil over his wife's body with her legs splayed around his waist, and his cock filling her pussy. It occurred to me that this was the first time I had ever actually seen, not just felt, another couple having sex. The last time I played with the Clay's, the situation didn't facilitate a good view of the action. The room wasn't exactly decorated with mirrors, but a few well-placed pieces of furniture, and reflections on the large glass windows, made it easy to take in the scene. No one could deny they were an attractive couple, and my cock surged to full hardness as I stroked myself while staring at Carmen's glistening body.

"Mmmm...come over here, handsome...let me taste that cock of yours." Carmen cooed, as Eric massaged her breasts.

I found my mind once again in a fog of lust as I knelt onto the bed. Carmen guided me in position, straddling her body with my knees below her arms, and raising her head to swallow me hungrily. Eric was still behind me, slowly fucking his wife, while she ran her hands over my thighs and squeezed my ass. I gripped Carmen's hair, holding her head in place as I gently fucked her warm and willing mouth. I did my best to remain calm as Eric placed his oiled hands on my shoulders and gave me a firm, but comfortable massage. My body initially tensed with his touch, but I managed to relax as I focused on Carmen's oral talents.

"I think men make the best masseuse. I enjoy the firmer touch." Carmen whispered as she nuzzled my balls.

I offered no reply. From a technical standpoint, and experience with countless sports massages, I shared her opinion. But this was hardly a therapeutic rub-down after an intense workout.

"Check out those pecs, babe. It's hard to tell who could press more on the bench." Carmen chided as Eric hesitantly complied.

I had to close my eyes and will myself to stay in position as Carmen took my prick back into her mouth. My body tensed again as Eric gripped my upper chest and cautiously flicked at my nipples.

"It's ok, man...you won't believe how hot this is making her until you get back into her cunt. Her body is fucking electric right now." Eric said, in coarser language than I was used to hearing from him. "We just have to keep our focus on making her hot as hell. This shit goes no further than between us...you have my word on that."

If there was one thing I understood with absolute certainty, it was that Eric placed a high value on the quality of his word. Neither of us was yet comfortable with what Carmen might have in mind, but there was no doubt that her body would richly reward us.

"Baby, I love how nasty you can be!" Carmen giggled, directing her comment to Eric, as she let go of my turgid member. "Why don't we let Craig feel how appreciative I am, while you help him relax?"

Eric pulled away as Carmen gently guided my body into his former position. She lay flat on the bed as I moved into a missionary position and slid fully into her. Carmen's tunnel was intensely warm and pulsed with the slightest movement, indicating the depth of her arousal. Eric was still behind us, rubbing oil into my calves and thighs as he watched me slowly fucking his wife. Carmen's breasts slid between our oil-soaked bodies as she writhed under me, savoring the deliberate tease Eric and I were giving her. She kissed me passionately, her mouth tugging at my tongue as Eric's hands moved closer toward our union and brushed the back of my balls.

"Are you enjoying this honey? Do you like watching your wife take the cock of another man?" Carmen asked between heavy sighs.

"You know I do, baby. Not just any men...just the ones who know how to treat you right." He answered lovingly, gripping her right hand.

"I love you, sweetheart...I love you so much, and I want you to really see what a beautiful gift you're giving me." Carmen said, before pushing me away and kneeling doggy-style in front of me. "Slide under me, sweety...let me clean my juices off your cock while you watch our friend fuck your wife's pussy."

Eric seemed almost too eager as he wriggled under Carmen's sexy frame and pushed his cock into her waiting mouth. "Oh fuck, yeah...do it Craig...push that hard cock deep into her snatch!" He said, while reaching back to grip my thighs and pulling me toward them.

I was deep into the moment by now, and amazingly thought nothing of the situation as I plunged back into Carmen's puffy folds. Carmen let out a muffled squeal from her cock-stuffed mouth as I abandoned the slow and gentle tease for an enthusiastic fuck. Eric gripped his wife's ass and lifted his head to lick Carmen's clit, his nose brushing the underside of my shaft with every thrust. The feeling was odd, but I could deal with it...at least until Eric intentionally held me tight against his wife's body and sucked on my low-hanging nuts.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, causing Carmen to release her husband's prick and peer down to see what was happening.

"Yes...oh god, yes baby! Thank you...thank you for being so brave my love!" Carmen screamed toward Eric as her pussy clamped around my twitching pole.

I felt nearly paralyzed and my body was fixed in place as Carmen slowly withdrew, turning to straddle her husband, and now facing me with her tits pressed to my chest.

"Can you do this for me, handsome? Can you let my husband taste his woman off the cock he's allowed me to have? Carmen asked, not really waiting for an answer as she kissed me and pinched my nipples.

I think I was really about to say "hell no!" when she pushed me back onto the bed, spun around, and pressed her hot snatch against my nose. Her moves were quick and graceful as a cat...albeit one in heat. I mindlessly nuzzled her moist gash as I heard her encourage what must have been a somewhat reluctant Eric.

"Go ahead, baby...I want to see this so bad!" She said with a cat-like purr. "It won't hurt either of you, I promise. Come on baby, taste how hot and sweet my birthday gift is making me."

"Shit...damn it, woman...how do you do this to me?" Eric mumbled, mostly to himself.

Carmen started stroking me as I felt movement on the mattress. Seconds later, a tongue ran along the underside of my shaft. Given the position of our bodies, I knew it wasn't Carmen.

"That's right, honey...see...you're a still a hot man who's willing to show how much you love me. Our friend is nervous too...just do what you know will make him feel good."

I knew what was happening, and did my best to concentrate on the incredible female form above me. Eric's progress was deliberate and clumsy, but as he slowly took more of my shaft into his mouth, it was clear that he had an intimate understanding of where to focus his attentions. I hated to admit it, but with as horned as I was right now, I didn't care who was doing what...as long as I got off on it.

Carmen was clearly enjoying the sight in front of her. "Yes...oh fuck, yes...so nasty...so fucking dirty and nasty!" she screamed as Eric slowly took every inch of my cock down his throat. "Oh god...oh god...yes...yes...swallow that cock for me baby!"

Carmen's body twisted above me as she played with her clit and tugged at her own nipples. "Unnngg...oooohhhh...fffuuuuccckkkk!" Her cries filled the room as a wave of pleasure swept through her body and a flood of nectar coated my face. Carmen's body vibrated as she panted for air while moving to kneel beside me.

I had my eyes closed, enjoying what Eric was doing, but not really wanting to see it. Carmen, however, had other ideas as she tucked a pillow under my head.

"Look at him, Craig...see how much my husband is willing to do for me! He must really trust you, handsome, to be willing to make you feel so good. Fuck his face, sweety...grab my husband by the hair and make him really take that cock!"

I looked down to see a dude eagerly sucking my aching prick while tugging at my loose sack. Part of me wanted to be turned-off by this, validating my preference for the female form and the pleasure of exploring it. But the undeniable truth, at least at this very moment while my need was strong, was that his blowjob was fucking intense. He coughed and gagged a lot at the start, but Eric seemed to find his rhythm, and exploited pleasure points that only another guy could understand.

Noting my reluctance, Carmen grabbed my hand and placed it on Eric's head. Her husband didn't react, only continued his work on my achingly hard cock. Eric groaned with a low rumble as I gripped his hair and pushed him deep onto my cock with his nose buried in my tight curls. Spit flowed freely down my balls as I pumped into Eric's mouth, wanting to end my pent-up frustration. Carmen was busily pumping two fingers into her sopping snatch. I was getting close, and I could sense that Eric wasn't sure about the inevitable outcome, tending to stay near the top of my cock for a quick pull-away. Carmen noticed as well, and decided to add another surprise. Scooting closer, she withdrew the fingers from her dripping pussy, and quickly shoved one, then the other into Eric's ass. His eyes flew open wide as she probed his prostate while pushing him further onto my cock.

"Mmmm...yeah baby...I found that tender spot just inside your hot ass, didn't I?" Carmen cooed.

Eric just grunted and moaned as she slowly fingered his ass while he gripped my cock and sucked on the head. My balls began to tighten, and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. Eric noticed, but so did Carmen, and she pushed his head down onto my pole just as release was imminent.

"Aaaarrrggg...fffuuuuccckkkk...oh ssshhhiiiitttt!!" I grunted as my hips jerked and I filled Eric's mouth with an ample amount of cum.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers