All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 07'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The two black guys made her a slut for black men

now. Hers and her husband's lives will never be the same. From now on it's black black black bigger the better. tis story just keeps getting hoter and hotter!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years ago
Your momma's nick name was Snowball wasn't it?

These poor white boys can't accept that black men are bigger and better. So sit down shut up and wahta aman dfo your momma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is good stuff.

It is getting too late for this white couple now. They have caught the "Fever"

Not easy to step back. But they might not even want to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What about the husband

So what is going on with the husband? He is now baby sitting every weekend while she gets fucked? Will it come to the point where he no longer sees her naked? Would like to hear more about how this is effecting their daily relationship.

tobey102tobey102about 17 years ago
What about the husband

So the husband is now baby sitting the kids on the weekend while she gets fucked. What is next for their relationship?

How is this effecting their daily life? Would like to know more about that. He can'y possiblly be getting much any more. Might as well not let him see her naked any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Asian Wife Would Be Hotter

Said there were some Asian women at the club. Want to read about an Asian honey cucking her husband (white or Asian) with some black stud(s).

morris53morris53almost 16 years ago
Weelllll?

Weeelll,this is verrrry interesting. Once Matthew, or Mark, or what ever this married white boy's name is finally realizes that he has lost his wife, he would be smart to start looking for a replacement for his wife since she has effectively replaced him. Surely there are other women out there that would be interested in him as a lover, (and possible husband) especially since he has learned new techniques from all this. He may accept this as a permanent situation, however, eventually, if he has any brains, he'll realise that he is getting screwed over, left out, taken advantage of and decide do something besides taking things in his own hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great idea

it's just that the story could use better editing...

for spelling, grammar, structure, etc.

I liked the plotline, but was distracted by the writer's errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THIS IS NOT REAL

It's amazing that a human being can change so much in just a few months. Can it be real? I don't think there are this brain-death human beings on this earth. The husband is also not real. Why didn't him find his own plaything. After all, wife was not around and did not care. So, the husband was not real. It seems all these can be resolved by a really BIG dildo and an entheusiastic husband. Instead, the wife chose to go out, risking reputation, illness, family, children.... Also, the husband was not out of recourses. His wife went out, did it bareback. the husband should have real health concerns, not just for himself, but for their children, assuming his is still breathing. Divorce her for that reason alone is enough. He will have Children Welfare backs him up. Talking about protecting children, this woman was a human health disaster. THIS IS NOT REAL and thank GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What kind of bull is this

Don't you know that most black men are no bigger than any other color of man? And there are white men with cocks as big as any black man. This story is all bull crap. If it is a true story then I am the second coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Were this slut in any way connected to me...

Having connections that owe me big time, this slut would find herself attached to a large concrete block at the bottom of a very large river. Nothing serious you understand, just a check to see how long she could hold her breath. Tyrome and his brother would wind up in my garage with their nut sacks in a vise while I spin the screw, then the fish in the big river would have a whole bunch of nigger bait to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My wife could do this;

But then she would be single. No woman is good enough to e disrespected by. Of she wanted to be a slut for black cock, go for it. But there are always consequences and some might be legal, others? Not so legal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK YOU YOU ARE SO FULLOF SHIT YOU NEAD TO GO STICK THIS STORY UP YOUR NIGGER ASS SO FULL OF SHIT YOU TRY THAT NEAR ME YOU AND HER WOULD HANGING FROM THE NAERST LAMP POST SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULL SHIT SRORY ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give-er a break!

You guys are too fast on the "draw" with yer Divorce papers, me-thinks. The heroine only had one man while dating, and married him and remained faithful for how long? But then she reached that dangerous age and realized in panic that she was at the doorway of middle-age and needed to at least experience wild lust and all the other stuff she was advised to avoid and she did avoid as a youth. Now, shortly the years will start to catch up and she won't be the most popular one anymore at the bar and her stamina will diminish as she spends more and more time with a hangover. Tea and TV romantic comedies will look better and better, then her and her husband can kick back. This wild streak happened because there's only so long a lot of people can play the goodie goodie game. I have watched many people over work and be over perfect, then reach the breaking point and need half a dozen wild years before they can settle down and enjoy serious old age. She should stick with her husband if he is willing, then when she's out of wild oats they can look in each others eyes and appreciate what the other did out of love for them for so very long, and because they did not give up, they might reach that rare place of eventual passionate tranquility and pure unity. Those that spend life playing musical mates might never get that far...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK NIGGA !!!

PUT A ROUND IN YOUR SKULL OR USE CYCLON_B

R.I.PISS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who is Mark?

What happened to Matthew? Why is Alice's husband now called Mark?

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
Unreal!!!

Let me answer your question Anon. If you read this entire garbage, you would know that it was never proof read and it is so repetitive even I was with Alice getting irritated at hi questions. Just to point out, here are some of his obvious messes:

I asked earlier: "Tell me things like how does long does Tyrome last the first time you are fucking?

And when I did he began to fuck me as he sucked on my nipples leaving his Matthews Tyrome told me it was his sign of ownership. He told me he wanted Matthew to see the Matthews for days after we had been together.

I asked; "So what's next for Mark. Seems like you don't really care if he ever fucks you again."......All I can say is keep your day job or any other means of income you have and save us the trouble of trying to decipher your attempts at writing !! I waited till the end to leave this message hoping it would get better. Needless to say, it didn't.

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
hi

Wanted you to see what it was like reading...supposed to be his !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just more stupidity

Another fabulous and wasted example of someone’s sick fantasy. Husband would take the kids and be gone. Sluts end up in the gutter

boislaveboislaveover 5 years ago
i seen my in the bar i work at get naked for a black bull

she allow him to take her tiny top and short skirt off and was setting behind my register naked and he was man handle her body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wonder how long she lived?

Now that she has aids and a dozen other diseases.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just the comments

I read two comments, and this thing called boislave made me laugh so hard I started throwing up. Just what you would expect to read trash like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Pretty poor really. Mixed up the story line flies alover the place. First Alice is fucked up and the husband needs fuck Tyrone over.let the white bitch go and live with her blackman it want last long. Also if a white woman says that her blackman is domanant. Any husband can smack his wife's ass while fucking and use her like a rag doll. Maybe the husband doesn't sodomised and fuck her like an animal because the cherishes and care and loves she wife. So he doesn't want to hurt. Blackmen dint care they just like splitting up white families. It's a power thing with them. But white woman don't see that. If is told her husband how she wants fucking then he will. Black power sgite. Alice will get pregnant and the black will chuck her out.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Once you get beyond exactly how bad this was, right down to a DNA level, it also exposes just how gay this writer truly is, honestly to the point that he makes Odoreater appear straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous