Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrome sat on the stool and told me to get him hard. I didn't know what to do so he took off his slacks and told me to suck him. So here I am in bar and I slid off the stool and started to suck my black lover's cock. It didn't take long before he was hard. As I sucked his big cock Gordon had lifted my dress and I was bare ass naked bending over sucking a cock. It felt nasty bad and evil and it excited me tremendously. I was dripping wet."

I said: "Jesus! Then what?"

Alice replied back: "Well once Tyrome was hard he told me to sit on him. Gordon and he lifted me up and he sat me on his hard on. As I slid don all the way with my legs open and over his I was there for anyone who walked past us to see my white cunt sucking in my man's cock. Tyrome lifted me up and down and I fucked him as I faced the bar and he faced the small group that had congregated around us.

After I was full loosen upped and came down one last time on his big dick he held me down on it and pulled me forwarded hold me so my little rose bud was visible to everyone who was watching us. I felt excited embarrassed and so wide open.

As Tyrome held me like that Gordon moved in behind me and I felt his body against me. Then I felt a finger against my ass hole. It was full of KY and Gordon pushed his finger deep into me. As Tyrome held me in position Gordon moved the finger in and out and around, then he put two fingers into my ass. I grunted and I think I farted too. But before long he had three fingers in me all the way. Tyrome's big black cock was fully inside me and Gordon's fingers were fucking my ass.

I knew then what was coming but I asked her anyway.

I said: "God you have my cock throbbing baby. So Alice tell me what took place then!"

Alice replied back: "Well I was moaning and grunting and crying out from the great feeling I was getting from these two black men. And then it happened. Gordon was behind me and as he removed his fingers he began to work his cock into my asshole. It took a good five minutes or so for him to get it all in because I just could not take it all in one push. Gordon was gentle and took his time and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing up inside my ass tunnel, as my pussy tunnel was full of Tyrome's cock. I felt like asking the guys to stop. I mean it was sort of painful but at the same time it was giving me a lot of pleasure. It also felt like I was being split into two.

But seconds later I was very glad that I did not stop them once they both began to pump into me soon afterwards. I simply loved it. If you ever want to feel totally stuffed with cock, DP is the ultimate way to go. The only thing that you have to do is work into it especially if the guys are hung like Tyrome and Gordon. I was glad Tyrome fucked my pussy for a while before Gordon fucked my as. I would be better if they had done some pussy and ass fucking separately first and then gave me DP. That way I would have been more loose and relaxed enough for them to get their dicks into me faster and I would have enjoyed it even more.

I asked: "So was that it?"

Alice replied back: "Well no. I was like shaking with excitement when I realized what they were going to do to me in the bar, in public and with a group around me watching me. I was so anticipating, it was overwhelming. When they were both in me I was just a rag doll, totally out of it. I just remember being overwhelmed with sensation, so...full, so occupied...so nasty! I felt my whole body was just for their use and I was finally able to be a complete slut for these black men. I was overcome by sex, I was wanton and sex was everything as they fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. It was like I wanted everyone in the bar to see my cunt, and ass being used by these black men and their big cocks. I was their sex object. That, mixed with an overpowering set of orgasms that were numbing, I began to loose the feeling in my holes. It became more so and I finally couldn't feel them in me any longer. The sex was unbelievable and I was now to overwhelm by it. I did not know when they both shot their loads or pulled out.

From everyone watching me I started cumming and there were a set of strong ongoing orgasms, which made my whole body shake and flushed especially my face, neck and tits. They really plowed me, and my pussy was all floppy and loose and when it was over my lips actually hung down about an inch or two. My pussy and ass holes were gapping open and my ass hole was red and there was just a drop of blood on the picker opening. It took a while before they started to close again.

I had really been fucked. And the cum!! God the cum just ran out of both holes. But the greatest thing about all of the DP was I had just had the best set of orgasms in my life and I came and came and came.

I asked: "So you would do it again?"

Alice replied back: "Where do you want me and how soon can we get there?"

I laughed as I asked her: "So are you going to tell your husband what happened?"

Alice replied back: "Well I was thinking more of letting him watch me the next time. Maybe we can have Tyrome and his brother over for dinner and a little fun next weekend at our home. I might even let Mark form a complete vacuum by sucking his cock as my two black men fuck me!"

We both laughed as she said that! Then Alice told me she went home to her loving husband Sunday around noon.

I wrote: "OK baby, I'll ask more from you later on. Think I will go jerk off now you have really gotten me excited!

Alice wrote back: "OK. You know I'm going to keep seeing Tyrome and I'm sure new things will happen. But why don't you let me meet you and take care of that hardon?

I gave her my address and she said she could be there in 25 minutes. I told her I was waiting!

12